SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How angry do you think Educ8 will be? Update w/mini essay!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You forgot:

3a.) Educ8 loves you for the fact THAT you do that kind of stuff and not DESPITE you do it Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reprob8
way back in the other thread, mentioned on page 2.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=477934
was the mention of a bet.
Who won? Bengals or Steelers? steak or chili?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*chants* ..tear down the wall.. tear down the wall... tear down the wall...

You could claim that you got a mail from this african guy, who told you you'd get 30% of $12.500.000 if you tore down the wall and enlarged your shrine... 100% risky free...

Or just blame it on a bad trip of watchin pink floyd's the wall?

And if you're a really horrible dad.. tell her Aggrev8 had a party and trashed the wall, so u decidede to rebuild it, so Educ8 wouldn't notice when she got home? hehe ok last one might not work since it violates the TPI rule Wink

DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
Who won? Bengals or Steelers? steak or chili?

The Steelers won the 1st game, we bet again for game two and they lost so I had to fork over the beef.

starstarstarstar
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
3a.) Educ8 loves you for the fact THAT you do that kind of stuff and not DESPITE you do it Smile

You are so right, BC. Laughing

Rep, have you decided yet?

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tolin Dorden wrote:
ok last one might not work since it violates the TPI rule Wink
I'm quite sure reprob8 know some not so ITP's would could assist with this line of action.....

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I've read a lot of R8's posts, i'm quite a fan of his Photoshop work too. But there's one thing that I don't understand -

Who are the Steelers? Laughing

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are some kind of synchronised swimming team from Belarus but I could be wrong? I know they use yellow and black costumes.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're an over-rated (especially their QB and old WR who grins so much you just want to punch his teeth out) NFL football team from the dreary and ugly city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, whose only pleasure is every year dreaming of past glories and the one recent fluke victory season given to them in 2005 by Mr. Mike Vanderjagt, formerly of the Indianapolis Colts, the most accurate kicker in the NFL's history, who unexpectedly missed a chip-shot FG to give Pittspuke the win.

Most Steeler fans are irrational and antisocial.

Regards,
A bitter Indy/Cleveland enthusiast

(go Browns!)

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TO BE CONTINUED......

starstarstarstar
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love your photo essays. Thanks for the update.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
callum

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do the Steelers have a museum? If so they should be jealous.

Unless of course they used to have a museum, the contents of which one night mysteriously went missing never to be found again. Oh wait, what's this... Laughing

Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who are the Steelers?

Apparently, they're a bunch of guys who wear matching sweaters and spandex shorts who like to run around in a field together, jumping on top of each other and smacking each other in the ass to show brotherly affection. Some sort of male bonding ritual that I never got into, probably due to its hidden motives. Us real men prefer things like volleyball.
callum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Can't recall anyone mentioning football or soccer in this thread, until now.

I prefer female volleyball.

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Callum wrote:
I prefer female volleyball.

Is there another kind??? Shocked Of COURSE I was talking aboot female volleyball. If you know of a better way to get girls in bathing suits to jump up and down, you'll have my undivided attention!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R8's problem, whether superficially caused by the Steelers, the Kingussie shinty team, or Gimnasia y Esgrima Jujuy, is common to the male half of humanity.

Males are evolutionally obliged to gallop off unheeding into the forest, locking antlers with one another, pawing the ground and roaring, expending vast amounts of resources for no apparent reason, while...

.. the female half stays at home, glueing leaves together to make a nest in which to nurture the family unit, and boiling water into which she can dunk her idiotic partner's sensitive bits when he finally returns, shitfaced.

It was ever thus. The intelligent male asks just one question: "What can I get away with?" Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just showed those pics to my line manager, who is a fellow Steelers fan - he's gone a rather fetching shade of deep green, from envy!

The lone Bills fan in the office is trying to pretend he's not impressed, but I can tell he is! Wink

So, come on, tell us - have you done it yet??

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8...a practical suggestion here....since women hate messiness, wait until you have a drywall/painter lined up. Educ8 goes on a trip, you knock down the wall, finish the new room beautifully, and she prolly won't notice for a week or two that the room 'seems' a bit bigger....

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic