SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rude Replies?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WHL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it common to receive such a rude reply to a simple request to provide a photograph.......

''Dear Sir,

I forwarded your email to the Chief Executive Officer of the bank and
after going through the email, he instructed me to decline and return
your ATM Card to the Central Bank of Nigeria.
He was pissed off by the email. Well, unfortunately i guess you no
longer would be sent an ATM Card.
have a nice day sir.

Andy Mac,
Manager,
Access Bank Nigeria.''

Maybe he took the hump at me asking him to hold up a sign that said ''I love it when you 'shock my dick' designs inc''. In my earlier emails I called my company Shock My Dick Designs inc!!!!!!!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been known, a significant proportion of lads have little or no people skills whatsoever and some do fly off the handle at what even seems to be a reasonable request that could easily have come from a real victim seeking assurance. So asking him to hold up a sign with that on will have really got him pissed Smile. Behind the bravado of the script with all its fake politeness and sincerity it usually does not take a long time for the true, vile personality of the criminal behind the script to shine through.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig

Last edited by 4X1X9 on Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very uncommon, especially after your pretty much reasonable demand .. Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm frankly shocked Shocked that he would decline your request. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the corniest joke of the week award goes to SlapHappy!

Silly question, how long have you been chatting with this pet? Sometimes patience is required to get a trophy out of them. Going for the trophy photo after a few days isn't going to work. The lad needs a bit of time to buy into the bullshit you're spinning to him.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
WHL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

been emailing since last Monday (11th Feb)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So 6 days with the lad and you think he will send you a pictures with a funny phrase on it?

Have you signed up for a mentor? I don't mean to be rude, but it took me quite a bit to get my one and only trophy pic. You simply are not going to to it in 6 days.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What he said Shocked

Trophy photos - especially those with particularly strange phrases - take weeks or months to even attempt in most cases. And for every trophy you see published, there are hundreds of baits that didn't yield trophies.

Lots of good info in those sticky threads up there at the top ... Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dionysius wrote:
And the corniest joke of the week award goes to SlapHappy!
In fond memory of the late Henny Youngman and George Burns, I will accept this weekly award. I would also like to thank the many fine members of 419eater.com, for their undying inspiration. Without fear of any reprisals from you members, I was able to attempt such a joke. And I am deeply and forever greatful for your admiration. Thank you. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@WHL - to get a lad to send a picture takes a little time. You jumped in a little too quickly. Building the lad's trust is what needs to be done first and develop a rapport. A baiting mentor could help you immensely, and you can ask for a mentor here.

Don't feel bad, baiting is an art and a skill that has to be developed over time. You'll get there. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic