SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just In with no caps and better writing skills. Different mugu?

No doubt about that ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Billywilly is taking the chop job hook, line and sinker. B0ris e-mailed him yesterday and amongst other things, told him to keep the pressure up on Ivana by still threatening her (he had slacked off a bit on the "Hello you bastard" thingy because of WU modalities delays).

Well this morning, Ivana got a flurry or very dastardly e-mails, including one with a picture of some dead guy, which g-mail blocked (thank god, I never saw it but I've read here that it's pretty gory).

I'll get the confirmation that he works for me this weekend. I've told him to phone one of my associates, Gustav (Mugatu) in the UK this Saturday.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK....My Letter

Quote:
Mr. Fr05t,

Again I want to thank you for your help. We will all be happy shortly

I wrote the letter which will appear at the bottom of this email. I think I have solved a problem of how to get you some money without connecting it to me nor costing me a penny.

I included in the letter a up front fee pf $10,000.00 dollars which I know she has or at least I know she can get. This will make her suffer even more. I used as much details I have to make this look credible. After she agrees to have me killed please forward me the letter . I will check it out and if everything is ok, I will have you send it to my lawyer. so don't delete it.

Send this letter on Tuesday.

Cut and paste----

Mrs. xxxxxx,

I know this letter may come as a surprise to you. I have a friend that works in the County Clerks Office and she gave me this information. As you know, when a divorce is filed it becomes public record.

On January 8th, 2008 Mr. Cxxx Yxxxxx, Attorney at Law, acting on behalf of the plaintiff, Mr. Sxxxxy Jxxxxn filed in the Municipal Court a petition for divorce. In this petition he filed a writ of mandamus for summary judgment invoking your prenuptial agreement.

In essence, he brought to the courts attention the contract clause, section II, paragraph 3 concerning infidelity and included with the petition was his allegation that he caught you in a sexual act with another woman, Kxxx Exxx.

If the plaintiff in this case prevails, according to your prenuptial contract, You stand to lose custody of your child and your settlement will be much less than you desire.

Your attorney, Ms. Pxxx Hxxx, filed a counter motion to the court asking that Sxxxxy Jxxxxxn's writ of mandamus for summary judgment be dismissed. Her argument is that a sexual act between 2 woman dose not constitute an act of infidelity stating that infidelity is the act of penatration which two woman can not accomplish. She further asked the court for full custody of your child and half of the estate estimated to be worth 50 million dollars.

I would like to bring your attention to your prenuptial contract section IV paragraph 5, and 6.

In paragraph 5, it states if your husband dies of natural causes you stand to inherit the whole estate.

In Paragraph 6, it states that if your husband dies do to homicide that your child will inherit the estate naming you the trustee.

If you lose your case you know that your lawyer will get 50% of the settlement. If your husband should meet his demise unexpectedly, your child will inherit the estate with you as the trustee in control of all financial matters.

I think I can help you solve your problem with your husband. I will kidnap your husband, smuggle him across the Mexican border, Kill him by strangulation , and use his credit cards to make it seem like he is still alive and he went to Mexico of his own free will. I will bribe the coroners office to list his death as a suicide. Many offcials are corrupt in Mexico. I am not sure if this will allow you to inherit the estate in full or have your child inherit it but either way, your problem is solved.

This will cost you $35,000.00 with $10,000.00 up front and the remainder due when the job is done.
Let me know if you agree to this.

All I need from you is a letter that states that you want me to kill him. I will then send you the payment details. Again I want this statement to be simple and clear. If you change your mind and try to frame me after this job is done, I will use this letter against you. I hope we can do business.

***I snipped the contacts there are 5 players involved right now****

(this is my plan and I am accepting other ideas so feel free to comment)

What he dosen't know but will find out that R1P sent letter to my ex and her new lover. They forwarded the email to there attorney whicn will post another public reward for more money than my charater 50nny has done.

My ex's lawyer will attempt ti make a similar deal without my ex wife knowing so she can win the case.

At the same time my ex's new lover will contact R1P and try to make a deal to have 50nny killed

My ex will agree to b1lly's solution.

At the same time my lawyer will be asking questions and demanding more evidence from B1lly.

Confused yet? I hope this dosen't blow up in my face. I have allot going on.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know this letter may come as a surprise to you.

Now, where have I read that before? Laughing

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yep, I might as well use what they believe works for them Very Happy

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billyboy -> bizzyboy .. nice to see we get this lazy bastard out of his comfort zone ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just saw something as I was going through this thread and found that Billyboy's number is +4 4 7 0 4 5 7 5 4 2 4 1. According the the number look-up, it's a personal line in the UK, not a mobile number. Food for thought.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy's personal number he gave to John Wayne is 0 8 0 6 2 9 0 1 6 x x (I skipped the last 2 digits, one never knows who's reading along
There's no country code .. maybe you guys recognise it anyway. He hasn't told John yet where he resides ..

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I kind if expected I get this from the better well written Fr0sty

Quote:
Thanks for the letter i have read and understand all that you have said i will copy and paste the letter on thuesday as you have instructed me to do.

So as for the money that i need to surport this job are surpose to come from your own side because we are both doing this job together and even if mrs susan jackson accept to this proposer how am i sure that she will agreed to pay this money because she never want you dead is like i am the one forcing her to do this so she will not accept to pay me this money.
And if i dont get any money i am sorry to say i will quite this job because i can not just work for free i will send to her the letter but if she agree and reply me i will not forward the message content to you untill you agreed to make a payment to me first before we can do this business in a better way and you know this is between both of us so be warned because i can do undo if you are not ready to show some proof that i will get the money as you have promised. I am ready for this job without no trace of anybody behind this if you are ready too.
I Hope You Have Understand All That I Have Said
Your Sincerely

Now may be the time to drop a name in the form of a question Laughing

@HANS MOLEMAN I am sending you a PM. I need B0ris to email my character Razz

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy told John he's in nigeria. John replied that's no problem, because he has a few boys walking around in Lagos. They will contact Billy to exchange his 5000 dolla .. (I'll set him up with another mugu when the time comes Twisted Evil )

Billy asked John what to do next. John ordered Billy to write an apologees email to maga Phuck Ph4yes, and beg him to forgive Billy for extorting Ph4yes and molesting his wife. This is to convince Ph4yes the protection of John is effective ..

Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New e-mail address

For anyone who wants in fresh:

Our hitman has sent out a new batch of threats. The body of his e-mail is almost word for word identical as the previous. The only changes are his name (Steve) and the dollar figures ($5000 upfront, $25,000 later).

He's waiting for your 'urgent reply' at [email protected] .

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Willybilly is definitively off script. I don't know if he phoned Gustav (Mugatu) earlier today, but 1vana B. had this in her e-mail this morning.Laughing

At this point, I have no idea what he's trying to pull. I imagine that he decided to forgo the hitman angle on 1vana (It really wasn't paying off) and try some swindle as the Effa Bee Eye.

He included a picture in his official letter with the caption "the arrest of mr. W1ll1am Wh1te" but his caption under the picture turned out to be a link to a fotosearch page with the same picture and the REAL caption. It's of some Fed agents practicing handcuff techniques. I couldn't post the picture but I've posted the URL below. I must admit that Willybilly is great comic relief.

Any suggestions as to what he's trying to do by sending this letter ?

Edit to add: I did not know the Effa Bee Eye used Yahoo.uk
[email protected] Confused

Quote:
p0l lens lens to me
show details 1:59 AM (6 hours ago)

United Kingdom Attorney General John Luis has announced a comprehensive review of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the FBI.
The agency has been under criticism most recently for failing to hand over all documents to the defence .
TELE:+4470457480

Hello Mrs 1vana Bl0wu,

GREETINGS TO YOU FROM THE FBI OFFICE,

in respect of our investigations we are writing you to inform you that two men were arrested yesterday in tailorise air line here in uk and after our investigations we were told that they where coming from U.S. and some one paid them to kill you and your entire family and they told us that they also have a boss named mr B1lly Fr0st we have send our men to arrest him unfurtunately he ascape, we will also like to know if you have recieve any mail
from him so that we can use it as investigatin here in our office.

Furthermore, participation in the investigation is voluntary. The participants must consent to the collection and particular uses of the information, and they have an opportunity to attack mr kevin at any time. Based on the formations that we will get from you, the FBI Senior Privacy Official has determined that any privacy issues involved are diminished by the controls in place for this project which restrict access to personal information to a limited group of individuals for research purposes, provide the opportunity for participants to opt out of the information, and require execution by this information.
This is a voluntary database involving limited use and access; as such, the OMB E-

Government Act guidance we require more information so that we can arrest Mr B1lly Fr0st.

Based on the foregoing, the FBI Senior Privacy Official has determined that the proper investigations will go on until Mr B1lly Fr0st.we be arrested and put to jar as soon as possible. (pickled Billy anyone?)

get back to us as soon as possible so that we can go on in our investigations.
Your Urgent Response Will Be Of A Good Help To Us In This Mail.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
MR MARK JOHAN

the arrest and hand-cuff of mr william

http://www.fotosearch.com/STK004/rwc1348/

Last edited by HANS MOLEMAN on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something interesting here. My F a s t mail account, which I don't even use for this bait, received a message from Billyboy. The name on my account is similar to the one I told Billyboy to phone on the weekend. I told hime to phone G u s t a v on the weekend. My Fmail name is G u s t a v e (with a number at the end). I've checked my sent forlder in that account and can't find anything send to him.

He was in my address book, so I might have sent an e-mail to him by accident? I don't know. (on paranoid mode) He couldn't find me just by googling my name could he? (off paranoid mode)

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ depends on what you've used this addy for. More likely he picked it up on some forum??

Meanwhile Billy sent Phuck Ph4yes another threat, instead of apologees as instructed by master John. Billy's down by $5,000 because of this so John has told him.

Puzzles me why he wouldn't co-operate.. maybe he isn't in Nigeria after all .. see where this leads .. Phuck replied to billy he still had confidence in John Wayne, so Billy can screw himself .. (mild summary of the bad language dictionary I tossed at him) Laughing

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I probably Cc'd or Bcc'd Billyboy by accident while sending to another scammer on a different bait. It's been years since I've used Fmail and it was late in the day. It's my screw-up; mea culpa.

However, that idiot sent the fake FBI letter to my Fmail account also as well as to 1vana's Gmail account.. So I'm pretty confident that I can stick handle my way out of this mistake. But I can't do anything until I hear if he's tried to contact my man in the UK (Mugatu) earlier today.

DB, I think you're right is saying that the lad's in alone on this working out of the UK.

Ambush is going to introduce the lad to B0ris through his own bait. We're still working out the modalities.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Stu_Pidass : his new addy doesn't seem to be operational anymore .. did he give you a new one?

@Hans: I guess so, I can't think of any other reason because he seems to have dropped Master John after he learned John has boys in Lagos .. (where he claims to be) ..combined with the UK yahoo IP .. Not sure though about him working solely ..

Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dutchbait

He hasn't replied yet.

My question is: How can any half-decent hitman whack anyone when he's spending soooooooo much time answering e-mails Question Question Question

Not someone I'd want to hire.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I'd call that dedication. Being an assasination shopkeeper comes with a lot of administration, bidding, counteroffering .. Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks he now has the upper hand as demonstrated below.

Quote:
Ok i think you have understand me.

So i am expecting you get a positive respond from you in the next that you will be sending me concerning the cash that i requested for i am really serious about this job because i know it will benefit both of us.

Because i do beleive that your ex-wife will accept to this proposer so all we need to do now is to put every thing in a good condition for this job to be doon in a successful way without any single mistake.

So i Await you with a good reason about the cash that i need for the surport of this business.

You can as well contact me by my phone Number so that we can discusss this further

Your Sincerely
Mr Bi11y Fr0st
Phone

My reply

Quote:
Mr. Fr0st,

I received a disturbing email yesterday. The only persons who have or know about this email account are you and your employee.. Who is Boris Dupack? This guy has written me with information that only you should know. As I stated before this should be handled with the utmost secrecy. Somebody in your organisation can not keep there mouth shut and is passing on information to unknown people.

My cofidence with you has been damaged and I am not sure we should proceed. I will think about this some more.

@HANS Thanks for the email a subtle name drop should invoke a reaction Smile

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy seems to realize he gambled away his $5,000 by not obeing John Wayne .. maybe John's advise to go 'fork' himself had something to do with this .. Laughing

Billy has not tossed the towel yet: Phuck Ph4yes received 2 emails today:

First one from Billy: (actually from XXXXX from the rip gmail account)

Quote:
HELLO WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF.

WE JUST RECEIVE A CALL FROM OUR BOSS MR BILLY FR0ST WITH A MESSAGE CONTENT THAT YOU SAID THAT THE SO CALLED JOHN W4NYE THAT WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SAID THAT HE HAS SLAUGTERED US WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN.
WELL I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT JOHN WAYNE IS ONLY LYING AND DECEIVING YOU BECAUSE JOHN WAYNE AND IS BOYS ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND REMEMBER THAT WE ARE WATCHING YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE WHERE THE BOYS THAT BEAT UP YOUR WIFE AND WHEN WE WHERE DOING THE BEATING ON YOUR WIFE WE DID NOT SEE JOHN WAYNE BOYS AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION OUR INTENTION WAS TO ALSO RAPE YOUR WIFE BUT OUR BOSS WARNED US NEVER TO DO THAT.

SO IF YOU THINK YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILY JUST GO AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT BECAUSE WHEN NEXT MY BOSS INSTRUCT US TO GO AFTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WE ARE GOING FOR YOUR DEATH. SO JUST TAKE OUR ADVICE BECAUSE JOHN WAYNE IS DECEIVING AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE ARE ALL DOING WELL OK.

And a second one from a new character, Mr. Ch4rles Tuk3, who is supposed to be one of John's guys.

Quote:
Hello Phuck Ph4yes

I know this message will come as a surprice to you first of all i would like to introduce myself to you.
my name is charles tuk3 and i am one of john wayne boys and it is a pity that this is how you and your family life is going to crash because john wayne is only lying to you we are not in any where protecting you and your family.
I am writing you this mail in an hotel where i am practicaly hinding myself from Billy Fr0st boys and i am no more longer interested in working for john wayne because he is not capable of been a boss.
My plane now is to form my own gang because john wayne is a bastard and a bloody lier so for you information i am repeating this to you that john wayne is not protecting you he is trying to deceive you so that you will think he is doing his job.
I know john wayne more than you do because he was my ex-boss but no more my boss and as for Billy Fr0st boys i think they are very dangerous and harmful that john wayne can not even get any of them because i have seen they in action and they are well trained and too good for the job.
Do not listen to john wayne again dont even reply his emails because if you keep on listing to his useless advice you will end up not responding to Mr Billy Fr0st and his boys so in that case you are at the risk of losing your life and the life of your family.
I advice and plead with you not to forward this mail to john wayne my ex-boss because if you do he will keep on deceiving you take my advice just do what Billy Fr0st ask you to do.
I am afriad you and your family will die if you disobey Billy Fr0st i know his boys very well they are very dangerous.
So do not even listen or respond to john wayne mails because he is a fool bewarned

Who accused Billyboy of being lazy? Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.. And a third one from billy to master John just popped in ..

Quote:
Subject : you be bastard

Guy you be really greedy person when nor want make your follow nigeria guy chop why you dey behave like that you don first chop this maga na when him be don they plan to pay me u come start again well if na the money go make be president of nigeria no problem but just get am for mind say you don fuck up and you be bastard

I'm almost certain now. Billy is not happy about the way things are developing Cool

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush. I wish I was a fly on the wall to see this idiot's face when he reads that B0ris has entered the picture.....again Twisted Evil

B0ris sent him a huge slap yesterday for sending that fake FBI letter and for screwing things up. The lad has also tried to intimidate him by sending him a death threat. I've e-mailed him again today saying that the plans had changed and to send the WU addy to B0ris instead since B0ris kinda kidnapped 1vana last night because of Billyboy's screw-up. And my ransom for her has just gone up to $50k.

I also sent a copy of today's paper with an article on the missing 1vana as proof of what has happened (see link below). I don't know if Billyboy will drop me on this bait or respond. If he does drop me, Ambush's scenario is perfect to bring me back into the picture.

http://members.419eater.com/~hans_moleman/newspaper-1.jpg

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phuck Ph4yes consulted master John, and replied to Mr. Ch4rles Tuk3

Quote:
Hello fake Ch4rles Puk3,

John says he never knew someone called Ch4rles Tuk3.

John is bringing in 4 men for protection: Harry Kunt, Baldy Beaver, Willy Johnsson and Dick Prickless. Sounds like a nice couple right?

So what do you have to say now, John explained to me you would try all kinds of tricks on me, billy f*ck, I guess he was right, you are a beginner, a non-licenced hitman and you don't know what you're talking about.

John sent me 2 photo's of your slaughtered men today. Even dead, they looked like gay sissy's. This is what you will look like soon, billy bastard, a dead gay sissy.

With warmest regards,

Phuck Phayes

To XXXXXXXXX-XXXX I replied:

Quote:
XXXXXX,

I know it's not you writing this email, because you are slaughtered by John Wayne's men.

So who are you really????

John replies Billy: (in pidgin of course)

Quote:
listen guy. you are a big fuck up. you small boy should listen when the master speaks. if you had done as I said you would have had $5000 by monday. now you have nothing ! I give you one last chance. Write an email to Ph4yes. Say you are sorry. and all the things i told you before. I have a new victim with all his details. you can have him, he is an easy victim. but first i want you to apologise to phayes as i ordered.

edit to add: I have some thoughts on who this next victim is going to be Smile

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be darned .. 1 post makes the difference for me between a wanabe baiter and master baiter .. I sometimes wonder what my status would have been if I had remembered the email account I registered with back in 2005 .. *sigh*

@ Hans & Ambush .. Nice stuff, the newspaper clipping and all .. I guess you got billyboy offscript allright .. kinda .. Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think BOris has fr0sty concerned:

Quote:
Hello S0nny.

I just read your email i was surprice about the mail you sent to me first of all i will like you to know that this business is between both of us so how come did B0ris Dup4ck come into this matter? because i dont know Mr B0ris Dup4ck so i wonder why you could say that such a thing? i need you to kindly forward to me what Mr B0ris Dup4ck sent to you so that i can investigate it.

And as for the job you dont need to worry we have already stated it no body will no about this so let just start it straight-up.

I also like you to know that i require some information about your wife incase she is trying to prove sturborn.

Get Back At me with Mr B0ris Dup4ck so that i can know who this Mr B0ris Dup4ck his and what he is up to

I think I will forward the letter to him....Get ready Hans, I am sure you are going to here something Razz

Bith Sus4n J4ch50n and k4t3 3ld3r have recieved another email from R1P/
Su54ns was scripted K4t3s was cut and paste job:

Quote:
I DON'T THINK WE HAVE ANYTHING TO WORK OUT I AM HERE FOR A JOB.
YOU DONT NEED TO TEACH ME MY JOB I HAVE READ ALL YOU HAVE SAID SO I ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM SURE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE TO PAY THE $8,000 FOR YOU TO SPARE YOUR LIFE FROM DEATH BEFORE WE CAN START UP THE OPERATION THAT WE NEED TO CARRY ON AT MR S0NNY J4CKS0N.

YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THAT WE REQUESTED FOR BY MONDAY MORNING OR WE WILL HAVE TO DO OUR JOB ON YOU.

SO AS FOR MR 50NNY J4CKS0N YOU ARE TO PROVIDE TO ME ALL HIS DETAILS THAT WE NEED TO TRACK HIM DOWN EASILY.

HIS MOBILE NUMBER,
HOME ADDRESS,
WORK PLACE ADDRESS
HIS PICTURE,

I NEED ALL THIS INFORMATION NOW SO THAT I CAN ASK MY BOYS TO START WITH WITH AN INVESTIGATION ON HIM WE NEED THIS JOB TO BE DONE WITHOUT NO TRACE OF ANYBODY JUST GET BACK AT ME WITH ALL THIS DETAILS AND AS WELL MAKE SURE THE AVAILABLE PAYMENT OF $8,000 IS MADE BY YOU.

IF YOU PLAY WITH ME I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN. BE WARNED
SO HERE ARE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT I AM SENDING IT TO YOU AGAIN.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME: BILLY FROST
RECEIVER ADDRESS 64 BURY NEW ROAD, WHITEFIELD. UNTIED KINGDOM.
AMOUNT SENT:
MTCN NUMBER:
ALSO A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT/TRANSFER SLIP.
REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD SO DO NOT TRY ANYTHING STUPID BECAUSE IF YOU DO WE WILL EXTEND THE KILLINGS TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

MAKE PAYMENT AND SEND DOWN THE INFORMATIONS AND AS WELL ALSO SEND THE INFORMATION TO OUR BOSS BE WARNED.

Now he sure wants allot of info on s0nny,,,Imagine that Very Happy

Last edited by Ambush7 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic