SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fresh Meat here ............!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vaiolate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys I meant that like a "Newbee Here" .. LOL sorry. I found this site out thru other sites that I hang out in .... I always see "SCAMS" in my emails .. scams on ebay and I just ignore them .

I tell myself "I feel sorry for older people" like my parents who want to learn the internet, Btw my parents are in there late 60's so if they haven't used it by now, they dont need to, but can you imagine for someone who has NO CLUE what the net has to offer ... I dont want them to touch the PC I have at my parents house ... I use that we I go visit them .. But I bet she would Fall for all those tricks.... the Click here your the 1 Billionth visitor or you just one a Ipod / Xbox etc.

Im very new to this site and Im just reading a lot of the Threads.. IM LOL on ALOT of them but .. Im still scratching my head here and wondering ... "How did he make those guys all get Tattoos, or "How did he receive that paper with all those strange answers and a picture of them?"

too many questions I have but I will continue to read and try to put 2 and 2 together.

Love what you guys do ! keep it up. I wonder if I could ever be a "Master Baiter" too ............ and when I read that on the names I laughed aswell. this sounds like a fun site.

I was gonna put my name at the bottom but I read all the stuff not to do here. I'll just go by my screen name.

Vaiolate
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings, and welcome.

starstarstarstar
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your next stop should be here.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306&start=275

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and Welcome! Very Happy
Glad to see you're enjoying yourself. Keep on reading, you'll learn tons.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, hey there keen guy! Welcome! Nice to see someone so keen to start.

Have a good look at the stickies, they'll tell you a lot of what you need to know. I reccomend a mentor to show you through your first bait...

Oh and never sign your own username at the end of a post. Apparently it's a sign of madness.

Mugatu.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the 419 Eater.

Have fun.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! As you can tell, we are all just slightly bent here, but we mean well.
It's really not as hard as you may think, just a bit overwhelming at first glance. Everyone here is really helpful and fun, as you will soon see, so get a drink and read all the stickies first, then grab a lad in the surplus forum, and have a go! And let us know how you are doing, too. Happy Hunting! heheheVery Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

Sadly one doesn't have to be on the internet to get ripped off by a scammer. It is not uncommon for a scammer encourage a victim to enlist others (family and friends) to lend money to the victim and sending money to the scammer.

Your enthusiasm is welcome, and your concern for naive people on the internet is very valid. I used to encourage my parents to get email. Now I am glad that they don't have a computer they can use... Smile

Oh and as Mugatu said, there si something about people who sign their posts with their user name.

ParaNoid Wink

Edited because my thoughts were incomplete while I was trying to be "cute". Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard! Others have said, read the stickies & get a mentor. So I won't repeat it (or did I?) Very Happy

Quote:

I always see "SCAMS" in my emails .. scams on ebay and I just ignore them .
That's the best idea, until you know all about safe baiting and such.
Quote:
Im still scratching my head here and wondering ... "How did he make those guys all get Tattoos, or "How did he receive that paper with all those strange answers and a picture of them?"
Getting trophies is rare & requires a lot of practice, and patience. And failed baiting attempts. For every trophy you see, there were probably hundreds of baits that didn't get trophies. And they take time... you have to build up a relationship between your fake character, and the lad, in order to get him to do things that crazy. As for getting things shipped, the safest way is a drop-box (which you can get pretty cheap here with premium membership; much cheaper than buying your own and safer too) Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and happy baiting. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the house of mugu correction.

I used to sign off every post with my username but it soon passed.

Tommo

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard!

As the others stated, we don't sign our name on every post. Don't worry, you will get used to it. Happy baiting!

Harry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic