SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch my lad in London today, LIVE !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kentish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheKnightWhoSaysNi

Well you've got a cast iron excuse when they question why you didn't show - you walked round the square three/four/five times and there was never anyone standing right next to the phone box. If they wany to meet you, they have to stand exactly where you told them to, otherwise you'll just think they didn't bother showing up again. . .

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The white male in the middle of the camera panning through this link - http://www.camvista.com/england/london/leicestersquare.php3 - seems to be keeping a constand check on the phone boxes and checking his watch. Could be your guy??

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him i am inside the restaurant right now

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're backing yourself into a corner. Why not tell him you're just watching from a nearby building and you don't see anyone matching the lad's description near the phone booth?

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kentish - it is him or more probably a baiter wanting to be in the first line Confused

Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he calls again, tell him to get a seat in the restaurant and order a specific dish. When the dish is served, you'll know it's him and come over.

Menu: http://www.chiquito.co.uk/pdf/Chiquito-Leicester-Square-Main-Menu.pdf

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay

Last edited by Ivor Grimey Colon on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are in the cam right now. I saw them in person a few minutes ago waiting the other side of the square. One of them black leather jacket, white cap. he looked very cold.

how's that for a POST #1000?!?!?!?! Can i call myself a postwhore now?

[Sorry, i didn't take a photo, got cold feet at the last minute. Scammers are scary]

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating

Last edited by firehouse5 on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kentish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure I follow?? the first line of what?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i told him i am in the restaurant to have at least some chance he will be spotted...if he will call again i will tell him i went outside and walking around the square.

TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kentish wrote:
the first line of what?

the first line of the theater.....sorry im not sure if this is used in english language Embarassed

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a black dude dressed like a street punk been kicking his heels and waiting outtside the theatre for the past 20 min, been walking back and forth between the park entrances and the telephone booths, just looked at his watch and climbed over the railings and headed off across the park

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late on a friday afternoon there are zillions of people waiting around to meet other people, so this is not necessarily a signal. Anyway, mugus usually dress up for a meeting - they want to convince magas they are serious.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
There's a black dude dressed like a street punk ....

as i said maybe he was a curious baiter. he was there for almost one hour now. the dont call anymore, seems that i screwed it Embarassed Sad

i misread your post Very Happy maybe it was him...now he seems to be gone Sad

Last edited by TheKnightWhoSaysNi on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too many loiterers Sad

Your "first line" expression translates best to "the front row".

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, Knight. It can be VERY hard to get mugus to a particular location. They really prefer to call the shots and be in control of the situation. Don't forget they are criminals, and those working in the UK are quite careful to avoid running afoul of the law. Many webcam meets fail for this reason.

I do believe you were successful in convincing two mugus to wait around for you in the cold* for at least an hour. That's definitely something to be applauded.

*OK it's only 6 C, not exactly dead of winter, but quite breezy and chilly.

TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i bet now i will die very soon Sad

TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:

Your "first line" expression translates best to "the front row".

ok i will remember that. Wink

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For next time, it might work better for your character to be on the move, i.e. business meeting at 2pm in Leicester Square, 3:30 at Waterloo, 5:15 at Kings Cross (or whatever). Then you have perfect excuse for not showing up - you were in a taxi and running late, but now in another taxi on your way to Waterloo. Can you meet him at 4:45 outside waterloo?

This way you force him to keep moving. When you told him you were in the Mexican restaurant you fell into a trap. All he needed to do was look for you in the restaurant. Once he saw you weren't there, he knew you were a joker/time waster/NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS BUSNESS.

London is a good place for this kind of wild goose chase, because there are many members here with specific local knowledge who can help out with locations, etc. Plus of course a number of mugus looking for a payday, and a few good webcams to watch them on.

TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep i know. but they didnt want to come to my place, i wanted to spot them at least for a while, thats why i told them to go to the restaurant...bad idea... Embarassed

this was actually my first serious bait so.... Sad

Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may not be over. Don't give up. You could say you were called away for some unexpected reason. Or, did they think you were in the Mexican restaurant? No, you meant you were in the Taco Bell across the street! (or whatever - that's where the knowledge of particular baiters comes in). This way you can keep the bait going.

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Exactly. And if you could get him back there early on a Sunday morning or something, when there are fewer people around, he'd be more conspicuous.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree, it's not over yet, not by a long way.

Get him back there, something went wrong with your meet, but they rarely go well. It's very much worth the effort though, you can take satisfaction that your lad associate stood around in the cold for a while and had a wasted journey there. Great work!

I hope you enjoyed the excitement of whether he would show up.... now re-live that by getting the poor sucker to meet you somewhere else.

clapping

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THEY ARE GOING TO MEET ME TO THE LANESBOROUGH HOTEL TODAY AT 7PM ! Very Happy

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, nice one knight! have a link to the webcam?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMe wrote:
have a link to the webcam?

i'm not sure there is one. i just told them i have accomodation in Lanesborough. Now they are going to get the money from me Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic