SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What kind of world do we live in?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As many of you know, there was yet another campus shooting yesterday. As of this morning 7 are dead and 15 were wounded. This one hit especially close to home for me as my ex-wife's nephew (I guess he was my nephew while we were married) is a student at NIU at was shot 6 times in the attack. By the grace of God, or whatever you believe in, he is expected to make a full recovery. He was air-lifted to a hospital about 10 minutes from where I work and I'm going to be able to visit him this morning. He's a great kid, he's stayed in touch with me despite the nastiness of the divorce and we've gone to several baseball games together. I spent years worrying about my son getting killed in Iraq. He comes home, safe and sound, and last night I get a call that my nephew was shot - IN SCHOOL - just for being in class. My daughter was planning to go to NIU, now she's scared - and the bitch of it is, I can't honestly tell her something like this won't happen again, or won't happen wherever she decides to go. It makes me sad, despite my gruff posturing, I really try to be a nice guy - thinking, that in the long run, good things happen to good people. After this, to be honest, I'm not so sure. I'll never understand the motivations of the chicken-shit prick that did the shootings. I don't remember this kind of shit happening when I was young. I'm really depressed.

starstarstarstar
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Repro -- best to your nephew. It's horrible that this is becoming an annual occurrence.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your Nephew. I hope he makes a full recovery.

I don't have an answer as to "why" this stuff happens, but it does, and will most likely continue to do so all around the world. Sad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a tragedy. Something has to change.

I'm very sorry for you and your family.

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really sorry to hear that Repro8. Best wishes to your nephew and everyone else affected.

Maybe show Agrav8 this.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm truly sorry for your nephew. When I read the story in the paper this morning I was appalled, but your account makes it that much more personal. I hope he'll recover completely.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im sorry about your nephew i hope he makes a speedy and ful recovery

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, all. I just got back from a very teary-eyed visit to the nephew in the hospital. He was hit twice in the back, twice in the arm, twice in the leg. By some miracle, no major organs or arteries were hit. I'll say this for him...some of me definately must have rubbed off on him because I walked into the room, I asked him how he was doing, and in his pain-killer induced state -- he replied in his best Monty Python voice "It's just a flesh wound" at which point we both laughed for about 3 seconds before breaking down in tears because of the sadness of the whole thing. He hasn't been told how many people were killed, they want to make sure he's completely out of the woods.

starstarstarstar
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that, Repro. Best wishes to your nephew...although if he is quoting Monty Python already, I can tell he is going to be fine! (Not to mention having an EXCELLENT sense of humor!)

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's truly awful for you R8, and my heartfelt best wishes go out to your nephew - although with a sense of humour like that, one hope's he'll be ok!

I dont' think there are any answers as to why these things are happening, but where-ever I look I see people under pressure, desperate and unhappy, and part of me can see how that can lead to such desperate and diabolical acts. It is a dreadful situation. Sad

pony pony pony
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I just read this. I'm truly speechless.

Your nephew must be an amazing young man to greet you with such a wry, humorous comment in the face of this. You know someone like that will do well in life.

I'm just blown away by the fact that he survived six gunshot wounds. That is just...mind blowing. I'm sure it will have a profound impact on the rest of his life. He clearly is meant to be alive, and I trust he will put his astonishing gift of life to good use.

I'll keep him, you and your family in my thoughts.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to explain "why" this type of thing happens, but I don't want to get "**WARNED**" again........

I wish a fast and speedy recovery to your nephew. Good thing he has a sense of humor to live through this. Most people in his situation would just feel sorry for themselves, but at least he has a positive attitude. He shows strength in that factor, and has respectful admiration because of it.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
He clearly is meant to be alive, and I trust he will put his astonishing gift of life to good use.

Well, that certainly made me cry, again. When he's up and about, I will be taking him to a White Sox game and will make sure he's aware of that, if his parents haven't already.

starstarstarstar
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry this happen and I hope he does well. Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is shocking. I read about this about an hour ago and just saw your post. I'm sad to hear your nephew was badly hurt and I'm glad he's going to be ok. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have calmed down considerably. I am planning to go to the memorial service for the slain students when it is announced and offer whatever condolences I can to the families of those that weren't as fortunate as mine. I really don't want this to turn into a political discussion on the screwed-up state of the world, gun control, etc, so I'm going to ask a mod to lock this now. I was just really upset this morning.

starstarstarstar
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts and prayers for your nephew, sir.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very happy to hear your nephew is going to be alright, my heart goes out to the families of those who lost their lives Crying or Very sad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
I'm going to ask a mod to lock this now.

Done. But I think we can all agree that we appreciate your sharing this sad news with us, and that we are unanimous in sending our best wishes to your entire family.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic