SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch my lad in London today, LIVE !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and gents,

it seems that my lad will really come to meet me to London today. If he won't do any changes, we are supposed to meet on Leicester Square, London, at 4PM local time. He refused to hold a sign or wear a shiny colors dress to be recognized, and offered some Q&A recognizing. Doesn't matter. He should be waiting near two red phone booths, visible on this webcam http://www.camvista.com/england/london/leicestersquare.php3, opposite to Chiquitos mexican restaurant[/b]. On the camera it is the position just before it pans fully right. Feel free to join and have fun !

Thanks to GomerPyle, we have an alternative webcam:
http://www.radissonedwardian.co.uk/leicester-sq-webcam.html

If there will be any updates to this info, i will post them here.

OK the show is over. It wasn't successfull. Many thanks to Mugatu and Firehouse5 for their help.

The Knight Who Says NI !

He called me now (his "father") asking me what happened. I told him i was walking around the square and nobody was waiting there...he dropped the call.

UPDATE: They are going to meet me to the hotel ! Very Happy

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h

Last edited by TheKnightWhoSaysNi on Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 19 times in total
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He should be waiting near two red phone booths, visible on this webcam

There lots of them, room for confusion methinks. Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There lots of them, room for confusion methinks. Very Happy

Read properly, man. It is explained that I mean the ones opposite to the mexican restaurant, before the cam turns fully to the right. Wink

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be watching! At least I'm not the one on camera today... you don't get a pith helmet for making old Mugatu star on the school of english cam!
Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

unless the lad can't find you there and then you meant the other ones Wink

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead

Would have to be 2am for me wouldn't it?? Still, not working tomorrow so may well set the alarm just to satisfy my curiosity.

Nice clear cameras - big enough for detail in full screen mode.

There's a coupe of "dual" phone booths there. Any idea which side your lad is expected on?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.radissonedwardian.co.uk/leicester-sq-webcam.html

Try this webcam - it's a much larger picture and you can direct what view it gets and it tells you where the webcam is pointing , also if they stand outside the Odeon cinema there is a close up option Very Happy

You can also take snapshots too.

Anything else you need ? Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm probably not going to be able to see it, so good luck!

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheKnightWhoSaysNi wrote:
Read properly, man.

He's giving you an excuse on why you didn't meet up with the lad.

Hope it works, I'll be watching! Thumbs up

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frozboz wrote:

I got that a bit later Wink I also thought about a traffic jam or a mistake caused by a different time zone....

Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get the camera to work Sad I can see the big ben and trafalgar ones OK, but the leicester square one is just grey Sad

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I am really really quick, I will just make it...hopefully he won�t mind waiting 10 minutes or a whole hour? Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheKnightWhoSaysNi wrote:
I also thought about a traffic jam or a mistake caused by a different time zone....

Say that you got bored and went to see a really long movie and had to turn off your phone Laughing. You got lost and went all the way along to stop X on the Picadilly Line on the underground (bonus if you get him all the way to Heathrow!). You got picked up by a dodgy minicab driver who stole the money and kicked you out in Tottenham or Barking. Your bag got nicked when you put it under your chair at a cafe nearby. You spent all the cash you brought on Oxford Street at Selfridges on Agent Provocateur lingere (or a watch, or pink vinyl shoes, or a huge blowout in their restaurant) and are too ashamed to see him...

Endless possibilities!

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

*cough* "She"

Hope it works out Smile I'll try to watch.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which view on that new webcam?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That new one's fantastic! Hopefully we should be able to see him pretty close up if he's in the right places. If you can get him to stand in front of the Odeon, the "Watch Movie Stars" view should have a brilliant shot of him.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay

Last edited by Ivor Grimey Colon on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try to be here by that time, but someone could take loads of screenshots just in case for all of us who are late.
Rolling Eyes

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the Redissonedwardian/Leicester-sq webcam
there is a drop down menu, if you select Leicester sq Park you have a much better picture of the 2 phone boxes this end, boxes are on the right.

Seems if the picture is blurred at first, all you need to do is wait and let the webcams do their circuit, picture is then clear.
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted. See it ^^^^

i guess those are not the right ones, andles...the place is not visible from "Leicester-sq park" view

........im not really sure, the view keeps changing after a while even if i select some...maybe youre right...he should wait near the booths opposite to the mexican restaurant, thats it.

Colt Seavers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I`m watching and the suspence is killing me!! ;D

edit - Is that him there?? Razz
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that him behind the sign?

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are two guys infront of the sign. Are they them? :S

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HE SEEMS TO BE WATCHING FROM DISTANCE AND WAITING FOR ME. THATS BAD. HE IS PROBABLY ON THE SQUARE THOUGH. NO IDEA HOW HE LOOK LIKE, IN PHONE CALLS HE SOUNDS AFRICAN BUT THE NIGERIANS MAY MAKE CALLS FOR HIM. THERE IS A SUSPICIOS GUY WAITING BETWEEN THE BOOTHS. WHITE MALE.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't you call him and tell him you're doing that (watching out from a distance), and ask him to tell you where he is?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TWO BLACK GUYS SEEN AROUND. IF THEY WILL CALL I WILL SAY I AM INSIDE THE RESTAURANT. THE WILL HAVE TO SHOW UP.

i dont have his number, always calls with hidden. cannot tell him anything unless he will call.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic