SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some extra vlads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Need a vlad? My catcher as pulled in serveral, some of you may be working these. If not enjoy the fun.

First is Ekaterina [email protected] She wastes no time in asking questions so you'll have to watch for those.

Quote:
I graduated from it only with excellent marks and
continued to study at the Medical University. Then i stayed to live in
Nizhni-Novgorod. Now i work as a dentist in a small polyclinic for
about 3 years. 1. Do you like your job? 2. Whats your
favorit film? 3. What music do you like? 4. Have you ever had a
foreign friend? I'm thankful for your answers.

Next is Irina hailing from the US http://www.mybelovednet.com/profile.php?id=61756

Quote:
Hello!
I liked your structure. I have become interested in you, I want to get acquainted closer. I wait from you the message on this e-mail: [email protected]

Then then is Elena who is a very eager vlad

Quote:
Hi my stranger! I`m a very kind person who knows what exactly she is
looking for! I`m looking for a person who can make me feel like behind
the wall, who can be my defender and help me in a hard minutes! I
think that you must be an interesting person. So I want to know you
better and if you interesting in me too then write me to the following
address: [email protected] or give me yours. I don`t want to lose
an our chance.

My catcher averages two a day at least. If you need more let me know
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your generous offer, but my dance card is full. Nothing like Valentine's Day to bring out the love.Laughing

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Phantom - sickening isn't it. my plate is full too, I send the ones i'm not baiting that the story of o is my favorite valentine day movie and many have agreed. Laughing

i see by your sig you've made some friends in this forum
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fishhead - I joined My Beloved less than a week ago, and I've gotten a dozen responses. Of those, only 3 have gone off script early. Time to cull the herd.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Phantom - same here. I'm only working 3. I just send stuff back to the others to waste their time. Mine are sticking to scripts to, its early in the game for them. I did have one go from Atheist to Christian. Told her to stop emailing me because she didn't believe in the man upstairs. Very Happy

I found this to the most profound statement to date:

Quote:
May be you will be expressed when
you will learn that i don't live in your country. I live in Russia!

Surely she jests. Rolling Eyes
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that some of the ones that won't go off script may be the same vlad. Note that the words are a little different, but the story is the same.

Inga:
Quote:
My father the driver of the lorry. He carries cargoes on all Russia
and abroad.
Unfortunately I can not tell to you about mum. She has died when to me
was 8 years.
Mum has died tragical death.
father does not like to recollect it therefore I knows about mum and
her death has not enough.
I think to father very difficultly to reconcile to death of mum till
now.

Snezy:
Quote:
My daddy the driver of the lorry.
It carries cargoes across all Russia and sometimes abroad.
And therefore it often does not happen at home.
But it earns it of money in the house.
Unfortunately I cannot tell to you about mum.
It has died when to me there were 8 years.
Mum has died tragical death.
The daddy does not like to recollect it, therefore I know about mum
very little.

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^phantom - I agree. I received the exact same script from Inga today. If you get Boris off script let me know and I'll try a variation of what you do.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fishhead - I'm farther along with Snezy than Inga. I think that Snezy may have just reached the point where she's testing my commitment to her. Unlike the usually long emails, the last one was short and to the point. She acknowledged my Valentines Day greeting, but lamented about how she had no one to celebrate with. I replied that she seemed depressed and asked if there was anything I could do to help. I'm sure that a trip to WU/MG will be just the right thing to lift her spirits! Laughing

Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think 'sneezy' can spell WU.

She's been there twice for me - and still can't find the money Very Happy

So - I've told her that WU are run by the mafia, have cancelled the payment - and sent her a MG (blurred) instead Rolling Eyes

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ phantom - I'm seeing the same thing with one of mine and another is chopping the script and asking the same questions. Mostly the what to you want in woman stuff. One has instuled me already and was given a little slap. Thinks I'm talking to another woman. I wouldn't do that. Twisted Evil

@Duck - is that the Russian mafia Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic