SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need formal education on human approach

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked my lad to call me on my (jconnect) number and then I did receive a call but no message was left. So I asked him this:

Dear Oakey [his "firm" is 0akchambers 4ssociates] ,

Why did you not telephone me as I commanded you? [I like to "command" my lads] Are you afraid to talk to me are are you just too stupid to use the telphone? Call me and leave a long and detailed message if I am not able to answer the telephone. Be sure to speak slowly and carefully so that I can understand.

Ge0rge Ruth

Then I added:
Dear Oakey,

Did you telephone me? I had a message but no one was talking on it. It is very rude to call someone and not leave a message. I will not do business with you if you treat me in such a rude way.

Ge0rge Ruth

His reply:
Attn: Ruth,

I did not call you and cannot call you any longer, business is not a field of insult or abuse neither will i force you to contradict your feelings.

For your information, you are not a business person and you have not been into international business in your life.

How could you be using such words like stupid and rude to person of my calibre, my proposal is not mandatory it is by choice and you are not the only person i contacted in this business because one cannot have all his eggs in one basket.

You sounds arrogant and rude, you need to have formal education on human approach. How dare you insult me for no fault of mine?

Bye for good.

Obviously, I'm not finished with him. I think I'll apologize and then prepare him for some more slappage.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you check to see if one of those on-line colleges offers a degree in Human Approach?
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I was thinking of replying with something rather like that:

1. Thank him for the "informations", i.e. that I am not a business person and I have never been involvevd in international business in my life. I obviously didn't know that.

2. Explain to him that I did not comprehend his actual "callibre" when I said these things to him. I thought he was a .38 but he is obviously a .45.

3. Assure him that I have enrolled in a specialized course in Human Approach.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologize??

No no no he deserves a SLAP Very Happy Preferrably with a dead herring.

Edit: nvm posted just as you replied Wink And ofc you must mean he's a cal .22? Wink

Last edited by Tolin Dorden on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's often better to slap and then apologize in order to set him up for another, bigger, slap. Evil or Very Mad

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a personal policy of never apologizing to my lads. I just tell them to apologize to ME if they want to keep moving forward with this business deal, or they can take their consignment and shove it up their mother's toto. Laughing Remember, they need you more than you need them!

I would slap this lad up one side and down the other for offering this business deal to more than one person. How can you trust him now? He's been demanding that YOU be discreet, and he goes and hedges his bets by bringing in other partners? How DARE he! You command (I like that word too Wink) that he release the other partners, as you refuse to allow them to take a cut of this money that the two of you have worked so hard to get.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap the sh*t out of him.

Tell him that you have a better deal with Prof. Soludo. He is a professional business man, not a goat farmer like he is.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
I have a personal policy of never apologizing to my lads.

I used to have the same personal "policy" but then I discovered it was more fun to let them think they have won and then come back with a much bigger slap. It seems to frustrate them even more. Smile

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Big agreement. Play them and feed them whatever lines are necessary, all for the better punchline.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic