SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well at final count the lad and I have exchanged 79 emails, mostly from him! Here's the address:

[email protected]

Ask him about his bad rash (you know where) and how he got it (you know how). Hopefully he hasn't abandoned the box.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
udaycosby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, he's a feisty one.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jxd --- many thanks for reminding me of my old pen pal. He used to insult me at least three times a day. Laughing

I just sent him some new material Wink

[email protected] Is lots of fun as well. Send him your greetings for me. Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOO Bros i hail wit new insults. Na lads dey vex ooooooo!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN ALL, BECAUSE U LIKE COURSES SO SHALL IT FOLLOW U AMEN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA MAD MAN FOOL LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM NOW TILL DECEMBER U GO CATCH H.I.V AIDS,WAN MEMBER OF UR FAMILY GO DIE THIS YEAR.MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] is back jump_4_joy Please direct as many insults to him as possbile
Quote:
Mr Hopeless,

I can see that you are out of your senses right.
illiteracy is too bad like i have told you before try and get education motherfucker.
i don't know if anybody have told you that you are a disgrace to yourself.you don't
deserve to live at all.don't you know that you will soon pass away idiot? by the way how
is your ugly mother doing with her smelling pussy? hope she is still fucking with those mad man as she normally use to.hey son of a bitch watch your back b'cos it will soon happen in you way.you are digging your grave if you don't know. before i forget keep fucking your ugly mother ok.stupid thing. have you eaten today? if no do come to my house and eat together with my Dog. i bet you will die in this coming week.your entire generation will die shamefully.

motherfucker.
AKA Dr Emeka Adams indeed

I think [email protected] gave me some new siggy material (see bolded)
Quote:
You are just a whatless bastard.You do not have sometime valuablem to do than to sit down and compose such a meaningless message.

You are so useless to the world

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SEE YOUR FATHER INSIDE YOUR MOTHRES TOTO
LOOK AT HOW YOUR FATHER AND YOUR GENERATIONS HAS ENDED THERE LIFE INCLUDING YOU THAT HIV HAS TAKEN TO HELL FIRE ROOST MOSTER

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: sorry for insulting your FATHER
your mama na mad woman for giving birth to you oh aside geee i well fool wetin you think say ithey do at my frree time maye like you that time na bombing time you be small pikin so you no go understand wetin i they talk try think am when you done bcome 17yrs fool your mama and papa waste time take fuck for your matter.try buy rope mAKE YOU HANG URSELF COS YOUR HARDLIFE GO STILL REMAIN OR YOU THINK SAY I THEY SUFFER TRY SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER MAKE WE TALK FOOL WHICH KIND PERSON THEY BEAR THAT NAME ADAM YET YOU FEEL SAY YOUR MAMA LIKE YOU NA ONLY YOU THEY BEAR THAT NAME THE NAME DO EXPIRE OHH SO TRY USE THIS AS YOUR NAME MUMU JUST TELL YOUR MOTHER SAY THAT NA YOUR NEW NAME

[email protected] gets an A Thumbs up
Quote:
Subject: Re: WESTERN UNION DONE COME OOOHH..

MY BROTHER MAKE U MAKE SMALL CORRECTIONS ON YOUR SPELLINGS. MIND U INTERNET NO GET S JOIN AM OOH.. SO WHERE U GET THE WORD (INTERNETS) NA LIKE THIS THEM SPELL POVERTY WHEN U DEY PRIMARY 4 ? (POORVARTY) WHAT OF IDIOT WHEN THEM START TO SPELL IDIOT LIKE THIS (IIDIOT) COMPOUND NA COMPUND YOU SPELL..

ALL THIS ONE WEY YOU DEY TALK NO BE ME SAY MAKE UR PAPA NO FIT SEND YOU GO SCHOOL, GUYMAN U BE FUNDICIARYAGENT AND YOUR NAME NA DR. EMEKA ADAMS, INFACT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE ENTIRE IGBO LAND. I DEY SHAME FOR YOU. WHICH AGENT YOU SAY YOU BE? BIA BIA AGENT?
NWANNE YOU DONE MAKE WATER COMMOT FOR MY EYES.
IF UNA COME FROM VILLAGE SEE PEOPLE DEY PRESS COMPUTER MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF YOU TO FACE ALABA WEY U DEY DO OSO AHIA U GO SAY NA 419 BETTER PASS. NA POLY BAG YOU GO USE GO VILLAGE THIS YEAR IF YOU NO TAKE TIME.
TO SHOW SAY U NO GET EVEN PENTIUM 1 FOR HOUSE U DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO REPLY ONE EMAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFE, WETIN HOLD YOU SO NA POVERTY MIXED WITH FUSTRATION AND NA HIM DEY BRING HINDRANCE TO YOUR LIFE.
BOY MAKE U GO TAKE ARA WANYI ASABA SO YOU GO MAKE SMALL MONEY AND DIE EARLY.
I HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON.
MY REGARD TO YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected] had the audacity to insult His Excellency Bishop Howard Stern
Quote:
stupiod bishop,pray for gods to forgive for cheating people if not 7 day you will die

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a new batch of insults this morning. THE FOLLOWING LADS DON CEE FIT REPLY ME OOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Your Papa don come ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you know say u get work inside, this box, make you comot them now now, because I don report am spam. if you nor get Joy u nor go go house go beat your mama? make CBN Kill you. u nor still see better name use self Rev. Henry Emeka, why u nor use Herbalist Henry Emeka?

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF YOURS PERISH IN A MOTOR ACCIDENT ON THE 16TH OF FEBRUARY, 2008. AMEN. WATCH OUT. I DO NOT CARE WHETHER YOUR LAZY OLD MAN WAS OUR ROOM BOY. NON-ENTITY. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE FUCK THEIR MOTHER DIE THE WAY YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. BLEACH FOOL. WATCH OUT.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa na basterd okay,your mama pusy dey smell.you on go ever get money in your life.fool for ever

[email protected]
Quote:
E had me believe say Nija man still dey way no get sence like u

U dey hustle me my self dey do my own. U no see another place send ur crap go na my box u see say u go send nonsence enter abi.

Well na porverty dey do u sha cos who don see money no dey get the kind time way u get and if u continue like this without take ur work serious, u go remain poor. Just a little piece of advise to a lost broda in the street

save ur time take bomb and u go get rp u hear.

get sense quick cos time no dey

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CALLED YOURSELF A DR BUT ITS A PITY THAT A DR LIKE YOU MAKES SPELLING ERROR ..............U ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected] is back jump_4_joy
Quote:
Subject: GET UP THERE BITCH GET A JOB!!!

Mr idiot,

you are welcome! you don't need to tell me where you came back from ok,because i already
know that you are a prisoner.
before i proceed have you eaten today? i know why i keep asking you this question b'cos your death is near.idiot that's jobless,hopeless.here is spelling of infact not nfact.idiot i would have teach you how to make money but you are illitracy.hey i have told you many times that you are lacking the most important thing in life which is education.you are talking about trave do you know your left and right? son of a bitch like you,shameless thing.come and suck my dog's dick idiot. anyway how is your ugly stinking mother doing today? hope she washed her pussy today because some of her neighbour reported her last time that ever since she parked into that her fucking dirty house, everywhere change immediately.you are not even ashamed of yourself idiot. you are claiming to be a snitcher right? don't worry am gonna heat ya head up.motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto dey smell reach here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fool na my secound Hotel i dey build now;stay there and be insulting your drunk and prustitute parents!

[email protected]
Quote:
You will remain slave for the rest of your life, fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ur mama no go make am for life
ur mama no go make am u go die over there na no mans land get ur dead body ahhaaghahhaaaa mumu idiot ur mama na ashewo

[email protected] needs as many insults as possible He is a complete moron, and we have been exchanging insults daily. I've just been choping some of his material for new scripts. He always attaches lots of picutres. Please say hello to him for me
Quote:
U BI REAL ODEKU, D SAME WAY WA UR PUSI JST BE NA SO U JST BI TOO, UR PUSI WA BI COKE 4 TOWN DEY CHECH UR MALEY WA BI HEN AND NA SO DAT UR IDIOT MALEY WA BI HEN JST STIL FULISHLY LEY U AND UR BRODAS AND SISTER 4 GROUND AND NA SO UNA FULL EVERYWHERE 4 TOWN. ME NA FULL GUY MAN AND I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLLARS WELL AND I GO POT UR MALEY TOTO JION AM MEANWHILE DAT UR PUSI PINES EMH I GO CUT AM MAKE ALL D HEN 4 TOWN 4GET REST OF MIND. AIDS KILL U. IDIOT MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

and yet again
Quote:
DEAR DEAD MAN,
YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED FROM ABOVE, THE WITCHES IN AFRICA, ASIA, AMERICA, EUROPE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE NEXT MONTH. ONE THING YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DIE VERY SOON. IT IS A PROMISE AND I WILL DO IT.
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GO ON INSULTING PEOPLE THE WAY YOU LIKE AND GO SCOUT FREE? I MUST CONFESS TO YOU THAT YOU ARE ALREADY IN BIG TROUBLE AND AS I SAID EARLIER, YOU ARE DEAD.
YOUR FAMILY WILL MISS YOU FOREVER SOON. IT IS A PROMISE OKAY.
I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON BEFORE YOU DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: You whatless broke faggot

YOU ARE A SON OF A BITCH.i DEY HERE DEY MAKE MONEY WHILE U DEY WASTE YOUR TIME DEY SEND CRAP EMAIL.PLEASE GO AND FUCK YOUR DOG AND WHICH YOU CAN GO SUCK YOUR BROTHER'S COCK YOU COCK SUCKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sendre small tthing when i read your mail is seeing that you are a village man because you can not write good english

I really touched a nerve with [email protected]. I bet he would appreciate more abuse Very Happy
Quote:
Mo Men

what joy do u derive in abusing someone u have never seen or met before do u think you are safe and can not trabed down by Sicilians.

I dont know and dont wanna know the fuck with you. You mentioned ma mama and dad who are dead it pains me alot because i have never corsed or abuse you not to talk of you mama or dad. Please life is a small world and what you say might taken u to the last home which is the grave am not in Nigeria am now in Japan you can reach me on +60133278970 or +60146354537 if you make money man is up to you and your family and not mine.

You make little dollars you are proud to say it out men i live and run things in asia please for the safe of your family and good will for your future dont let me trace you treanthing u and terminate you it will cost me nothing but a phone call please am begging you but when it will boom you will be the ashole to beg.

I have never insulted you neither do i know you. All this toto of a thing my mother is a prostitute is enough to hang u . Am from Ikeduru Umdim the brother to Ability, the son of late Chief Alijoe Nwaiwu i have explain ma self to you cost i have noting to hide but if you brave enough and you are man tell me the fuck licking name of poverty are u then hit the jack DIE IT .

And again i never block your way cos am not your God if u have any work hard and make ur money dont waste you gad dem time to insult whom you have not seen ok beware of the three sons in your family and 3 girls for your mouth will cost them the last home..

He that corse me shall be corse says the Lord Genesis 12 fool if u are learned you can as well read ok. I dont know if u know me but if do please see caution

Happy moment.
Be nice to people you meet any where even on line for this world is too small . I dont trait people i dont warn people na sicilians action man .

SAFE MIGRATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: iya baba eee
no be money we dey find mumu country no good no work fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOUR PAYMENTS
All the same to you bastard. oppurtunist like you

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY I NO BLAME YOU AT ALL COS YOU DNT KNOW WHOM I AM?U ER JUST MAKING A USLESS NOISE.FOR NO REASON,U TINK U HAVE MOINEY HUH
ASK ABOUT NKU 123 FROM ULI BASE IN MADRID,HOW MANY CARS DID U TINK U HAVE BUT IU HAVE A LOT OF THEM LIKE NFINITY,CAYENE S" JAGUA BEAST NAD LEGEND ACURA.

SO GO AND FUCK UR MUMS ND DAD
REGADS FROM UR FUCKING FATHER

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a few annoyed lads.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will KILL your self for OGWUGWU SHRINE,
fuk you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Goodday Sir,

How are you and family? I am very sorry for sending to you this mess. I know you very well if really you are Charles Soludo, that was during election in Anambra State when Andy Uba was about to Govern the State which he did for two(2) weeks and i was one of there youths co odinators, am a ond holder in computer science and microsoft certify engineer.

I am in South Africa now cos things are not going fine with me in nigeria. So sir, am very sorry this is what i have to be doing till i got some capital to be able to open up my own firm.

Thanks and GOD continue to bless you and your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
complete fool for ever

[email protected]
Quote:
kiss myasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss rot in Nigerian hell

[email protected] (He calls himself nwaezi ogadia)
Quote:
Subject: WATCH YOUR SELF BATTY BOY

HELLO IF NOT THAT NIGERIA IS A PLACE WERE PEOPLE ARE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT , BUT I AM NOT IN NIGERIA , FOR YOU TO REPLY ME WITH INSULTS , YOUR AND MOTHER AND EXTENDED FAMILIES HAS PUT NIGERIA'S TO WERE THEY ARE TO DEY NOW YOU ARE INSULTING ME WHEN I AM LOOKING FOR MY WAY TO SURVIVE , I WILL NOT GEORGE YOU BUT GOD ALLMIGHT WILL GEORGE YOU, GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER'S I WILL CALL TO ADVICE , YOUR BASKET MOUTH IS NOT HELPING OUT CAN YOU STOP PEOPLE NOT TO HOSTEL IN THE NET? WATCH YOUR SELF BATTY BOY, I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING BUT YOU WANT TO TELL ME YOU HAVE , ZERO FOR YOU, MIND HOW YOU TALK TO PEOPLE I AM A HAPPY MAN ALWAYS HAPPY , SO I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY TOO IN THIS REGARDS I NDONT WANT TO INSULT YOU MIND YOUR WAY , THAT IS WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME GIVE ME YOU MOBILE NUMBER (Please give him other lad's numbers Evil or Very Mad ),
REMAIN AS YOU ARE, TILL YOU HEAR FROM ME ,
GOD ALLMIGHT ISGOOD

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: you are a spit

smell out.

PIG.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE U FOOLING URSELF. ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT WILL NOT MAKE MONEY BECOS U SPEND UR TIME TRYING TO PAINT URSELF GOOD WHEN U ARE ACTUALLY A FRAUD URSELF. U ARE WRITING ME FROM AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT HAS A CHARLES SOLUDO AS THE OWNER?? WHY ARE U FOOLING URSELF!

[email protected]
Quote:
you wacked head ain't gat nothing to offer on this job. the pit is wher u belong and that is where u going you to end up murder fucker. go to hell and die in hell. fool...........you can't be wiser than the elders looser >>>>>>>>>>>>> you are nothing but enedada><<<<<<<<<<. fake ass

[email protected]
Quote:
Who art thou to lay a charge against Gods elect as it is written �who shall lay a charge against Gods elect� evil shall slay you. All that you have written down in your email in the name of Jesus I degree all is returned back to you for it is written �he that digs a pit of evil for me shall follow it� so shall it be amen.
Should be a bucket of fun for a follow-up Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
soludo nigerian format.here in malaysia we throw different format.guy no shaking.

Stay tuned...

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a few more left overs. I just fired off a new script to about 500 lads and will post replies later in the week. For now we have:

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS...BIG MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey mad emeka adams u no say meney i dey find na u dey fool ur self gaot ur mama papa

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool like you, I do not know that a true son of 9jer will write this note but as it come out from your mind, so shall it follow u all the days of your life, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL AND A FOOL YOU WILL BE TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND AS I CAUSE YOU TODAY HAVEN HAVE COASED YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION AS WELL.
IDORT LIKE YOU SINCE YOU KNOW WERE THE OKEAFA CANAL IS AND YOUR YOUR GENERATION HAVE BEING HAVING FUN LIVING THERE AND DIEING THERE THAT IS WERE YOU WILL LIVE AND DIE YOUR SELF.

SINCE YOUR GRANDMAMA'S PUSY SURFERED LABOUR IN VAIN TO HAVE YOUR FATHER AND THAT OF YOUR MOTHER TO HAVE SO SHALL YOUR WIFE PUSY WILL SURFER FO LABOUR IN VAIN TO GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR BASTERD AND POORVARTY INFECTED CHILDERN.

YOU ARE A WESTED GENERATION FOOL.

NO ONE IN YOUR FAMILY WILL EVER LIVE TO SEE GOOD IN HIS OR HER LIFE AS YOU ARE CAUSE LIKE THE WAY GOD CAUSED CAIN IN THE BIBLE. YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER BE ESTERBILSHED IN THIS LIFE YOU WILL EVER BE A WOUNDERAR AND THAT YOU WILL BE TILL YOUR DEATH IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL,UR MAMA TOTO,NA WE GO JUM PUT DE DANCE,IF U NO SAY U BE 9 JA U GO PASS THE INFO,FOOL LIKE U AND ALL UR FAMILY,U THINK SAY IF I WAN EAT UR MONEY I NO GO FET,IF U EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I GO TELL U THE CAN OF PERSON I BE,TRY ME,BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be fool, why u dey curse me like this? na me kill ur mama? haba.u r a mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Please don't be angry as it would not be good for your own health. I just want to share with you the good news from our Lord Jesus Christ, so that we may continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory, now and forever!
May God the Father and Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, give you grace, mercy, and peace; may they be yours in truth and love.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a new script. It seems to have touched some nerves with the lads Sad

[email protected] is an axe man
Quote:
AYE COUPLE YOUR SELF. KOROFO DEY ON GUARD FOR ME SO NO SHAKING. THIS NA LORD THOMAS SANKARA D 6TH FROM KILIMANJARO HT......AYE AXEMAN!!!! MIND YOU THAT THOSE WHO DEFILE THE AXE, AWAITS A BRUTAL CHASTISEMENT.

[email protected]
Quote:
What is the meaning of all this nonsense you write about? I don't know you and you don't know me and I did not contact you so why all this rubish? God will punish your family with leprosy and holy ghost fire will consume your whole family

[email protected]
Quote:
i think you have to visit a spiritualist because you are going insane for you to come to a computer and sit down a write this i think you are cursed may god have mercy on you and your generation

[email protected] gave me some new material Very Happy Thanks
Quote:
u fit write -see all ur spelling "Full" Ur Mama na town motorcycle wey everybody don ride including Aboki Lame;see your email addresses -na frustration dey worry you and your bastard family-and you and you entire generation go perish-not one will remain "DESOLATE"
As for you-This is the end of western union news in your household-your wife will forever FUCK and SUCK Dick to FEED you (SLIME " -Clifford Orji Go chop your dead body-and Vaulture go finsih the rest-NA SUDDEN DEATH Dey wait for you "WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pay master reading your mail tells you are an illiterate go back to school you have spelling problems, you are sick of not being well educated and that bring out an animalistic character which has affected the linage of your father. Poverty deregulation and intense suffering has mislead your thinking faculty which make you so daft and incompetent of good reasoning.

Sorry I love my mother and I have great respect and love for her, I will fly her to London soon, I also love your mother too and have great respect for her despite the fact that I don't know her, we cannot blame God that mama gave birth to a dull mofo hahahahaha. back to you paymaster you are the kind of person that does not respect your mother that is why you have related the mail below to your mother. I hope she will be happy after reading the mail you send her, she will love you more good son.

Go get some education, you are too local men. Empty drum make the loudest noise. Sorry the caf� thing has gotten into your crack head, I can swear you are person that is bombing in the caf�, look mofo go fuck your self and kiss my ass.

Erukuobotia 1.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Friend,

You lack wisdom in life because you don;t know what you want in life. Sleep and think of your life because you are a foolish axe man, I am not surprise because Neo Black Movement of Africa is foolish for initiating people like you. I will tell you the legacy of confraternity, it is not for street taunt like you that is just priviledge to have some few thousands of money, it is for educated humanity that knows what education is all about and the way of living with cousciouness. I am indeed ashame of you that you can not spell properly but one thing wonder is how you are able to compose mails to your own client's because you never sound like an erudite man.

Be careful in life and let this be the last time you ever insult any guy man who sent you an email not knowing you are from Nigeria, just as normal when you send mails to people you don't know because if you ever in any form of illiteracy send me an unwanted mails with insult. You will find yourself to blame because I will not write back to tell you anything or insult but whatever you do to fellow guy man inturns happen to you. Except you are not a guy man but just an ordinary taunt that see things happening and ask why.

May the okorofo have mercy on you if only you are a real bloody axe man.

Aye Axe Men.....

Ine.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur mama bi all this, u will soon die.

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see that you are out off your maind but you have to change.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: how far goat

so you are from igbo dey talk like dis. dont make me angre becasue if i do 4get, if you are a guy man why can you talk like a man, my name is william from okija anambra state but i live in spain if you like call me and tell me all this you write on mail, so that we see who is man among us my number is 0034693105930.i can only forgive you if you call me and we talk like a man on how to make more money or give me your number i can call you because i know you dont have money to even make international call thanks goat.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey idiot,
I can see you dont have a mother maybe you are a bastard.You can not even construct a good written english.Yes, iam a scammer and have made too much money.Do u know whom you are talking to? You are just a stupid man.Abbey ur president no be scammer? is it a bad thing? ewu ohia.devil will purnish you poor man like you.mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD DAY PERSON WEY DEY TALK TO HIM FAMILY, U DON FINISH UR FATHER AND MOTHER AND FAMILY LIFE.......LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DEAR BARRISTER
MR BARRISTER

YOU BI THE HIGHEST MUMU WHEN I DON SEE ALL THING
NONCESE WAY YOU SAY HERE WILL FALL BACK ON YOU
BASSTERRED.

YOU BETTER GO LOOK FOR JOB THANK TO WORK AROUND
INTERNET THEY STILL PEOPLE JOBS .

FULL FOR LIFE NIJA THIEF LIKE YOU INFACT YOU ARE SMALL
SCAMER I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

OYE OCHI LIKE YOU.

ole

thief

YOU BETTER LOOK FOR OCADA TO RIDE AND STOP WESTING
YOUR TIME ON NET BECAUSE NOTHING FOR YOU I HAVE SEE
YOUR DESTINY IS NOTHNING BUT OCADA RIDER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are full of shit and have not future
You are full of shit and have not future.

Ganstar for life responding yet again jump_4_joy It's been a while since I've seen as big a mugu as he. Send him some abuse, he like it [email protected]
Quote:

Subject: YOUR SISTER DIED OF AIDS

HEY MR FOOOOOOOOOL,

TO START WITH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS CALLED WESTERN UNION FOOL.
AS FOR YOUR SHRINE,IT'S POWERLESS OK.SO FUCK YOU TOGETHER WITH YOUR MOTHER IDIOT.I KNOW YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD FOOL.HEY CRAP YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND YOU KNOW THAT.COME AND KISS MY DOG'S ASS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE.BEFORE I FORGET,HOW IS THAT STUPID THING YOU CALLED MOTHER.HOPE SHE IS STILL FUCKING WITH HER CRAP FRIENDS.YOU SON OF A BITCCCCCCHH.YOU ARE NOTHING I KNOW THAT.JUST TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE TYPING FOOOOOOOOOOL.ILLITRATE LIKE YOU.YOU BETTER GO BACK TO EFCC COSTODY WHERE YOU RAN AWAY FROM IDIOT.YOU THOUGHT PEOPLE ARE NOT LAUGHING AT YOU MOTHERFUCKER.YOU WILL KEEP WORKING FOR NOTHING TILL YOU DIE.

YOU AND YOU SO CALL STINKING FAMILY WILL DIE TOGETHER.

FUCK YA'LL

COME AND EAT MY SHIIIIIIT SON OF A DIRTY WOMAN.
YOUR SISTER DIED OF AIDS SO IT GONNA BE TO YOUR MAMA.

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice ones there dev..... funny stuff. Very Happy

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a few leftovers to share today Sad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR COMPLEMENTS

God Bless you for your complements.
Bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
man u dey useless ok.

[email protected] gets an A for this
Quote:
Oldboy,

wetting dey bring all these talk now?

You say you be big boy how come u dey talk like baby?well i no blame u because the mistake when ur mama do still dey hunt u as she no want take u go meet ur papa.

I beg u make u go find am because their village shrine go dey posue you and that is a must so better go find am.Though ur mama don die but i know ur uncle James who knows what i am talking about go meet James he will take u to ur papa.

Your papa na from Ubakala in umuahia Abia state so pls make James take u to him as i know say ur mama no tell u be4 she die of aids.

Am sorry may her soul rest in her ass.

N/B:Uncle James warned ur mama but she would not listen because that time all the alhaji big big penis dey sweet am that time for kano now see how she come die from aids well take heart but pray make she no come back to ur house as ur wife get belle because the doctor don tell her say na woman dey her belle so pray hard ooh.

[email protected]
Quote:
Y is it painining you dat I am better than you? I guess becos your family are all armed robbers who the the Nigerian Police would catch and sentence to death, but would be left in the Nigerian Prison with gay men.

U r nothing but a fucking prick. Enjoy your stay in Hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur mother ashole

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the season and CALVARY GREETINGS! I sent a new script out today and I seem to have irritated some lads. Sad

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR DESTINED TO BE POOR MAN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER CAN CHANGE IT FOREVER AND EVER AMEN AND AMEN.
YOU *DELETED*, FUCK YOUR MOTHER SWEET TOTO I ONCE TESTED HER AND SHE IS VERY SWEET. I WOULD LOVE YOU TO HAVE A FUCK WITH HER. IDIOT, ANIMAL INSTEATED OF YOU BEGGIN GOD TO ALLIVIAT THE POVERTY IN YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE BRINGING A COURSE ON YOUR FAMILY.

THIS YEAR WILL BE THE WORST YEAR YOU EVER EXPERINCE IN YOUR LIFE.

YOU WILL BEGG FOR FOOD IN AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE HAD YOU YOU BASTRED BLOOD FOUL I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ARE IN DANGER YOU MOTHER WILL SEE YOU IN DEATH AND YOU BASTERDYOU WILL NOT END IN THIS FEB I PRAY FOR THAT BUT YOUR OWN FAMILY WILL PUT THIER HEAD ON IT

OTU NNE GI CHINEKE GI NA EFE GA IKPO GI OKU BUT I WILL LIKE TO SPEAK FRENCH
FOR YOU NO WHAT VOLLY MEANS YOU ARE VERY BIG THIEF YOU ARE IN VERY SERIOUS DANGER ESK YA PROLEM YA QUA PADOM TU LA TAL M CORN OTU NNE GI OZO QUA

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
VOLLY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOLYGOST FIRE WILL CONTIUE FIREING YOU ARE DEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET TIME
YOUR WESTERN UNION WILL REMAIN 1KOB

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FOOL EMEKA,

YOU A RE BIG FOOL,U GO DIE THIS YEAR OK,I WAN TELL U GOD DEY BLESS ME EVERY DAY BY DAY,MUGU DEY PAY ME $ & GBP,I DON MAKE MONEY WELL WELL FOR THIS WORK WEY I DEY DO,

COME TO ME I GO LET U KNOW HW TO MAKE MONEY

SATAN GO COME MEET U FOR NIGHT,I GO SEND AM TO U,I GO LET KNOW SAY I BELONG SOMEWHERE

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA U DEY TALK TO AND YOUR MAMA WEY BORN U AND U CON DEY ANSWER REV HENRY EMEKA SATAN,NA GOD GO PURNISH U AND THAT HAND WEY U USE TAKE WRITE ME IDOIT

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLOW BASTARD

I MERCY WITH YOUR LIVE AS YOUR FATHER STOLE YOUR MOTHER AT THE ALTER THAT IS REASON WHY ALL OF YOUR BLOOD BROTHER WERE ARM RUBBERS ALL OF ASHOWOOS.

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOUR PARENT AMEN

THANKS
YOUR MESSIAH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE INTO THE GAME AND YOU ARE ABUSING ME LIKE THIS WHY?How are fairing? I guess you are ok.

Why do I deserve this? Back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:

I GET MONEY PASSS YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER, I FIT TRAIN YOUR WHOLE FAMILY FOR 12YEAR UNA NO GO LACK ANY FOOD, AS UNGRY DON CATCH U WELL WELL WHY U NO GO CALL UR SELF REV, NA THE WAY WERE U WAN TAK HARMER BE THAT?. YOUR FATHER TOO POOR HE GO MARRY YOUR RECHED MAMA WERE THEY COLLECT LOAN UP AND DOWN, COME USE AM BAIL YOUR PAPA WERE GO THEIF ALUNINIUM FOR ARMY BARRACK.

YOU NO GO EVER SEE GOOD FOR THIS LIFE WERE U COME NA POORVERTY GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY AS UNA ENTER THIS NEW YEAR, NA BEG YOU GO DEY BEG TILL YOU DIE. YOU FATHER NO GO DIE WELL NA 50NAIRA COFIN THEM GO PUT AN WEN HE DIE , YOU TOO AND YOUR MAMA AND SISTERS.

I WISH YOU SHORT LIFE AHEAD. YOUR PAPA GO KILL HIM SELF BECAUSE OF POOR VERTY AND YOUR MAMA TOO, NOTHING GO FAVOUR UNA FROM THIS YEAR AHEAD NA BEGERS UNA GO COME DEY BEG FOOD.

EARLY GRAVE AWAIT YOU SOON.

YOUR SHORT LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOY NA ME YOU SEE FOR YOUR DREAM????????WHY U DEY CURSE ME NAH. ANYWAYS I LUV MR ZOMBI

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS I DEY USE THE FM CHOP, 2MORROW I DEY GO BANK GO COLLECT SMALL TIN FROM THIS SAME FM. IF U WANT ME TO SEND U CARD I GO SEND AM I PROMISE U.

TAKE CARE.

YOUR BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Poor man, you cannever make money in your life. I have three duplets and a Nissan Murano and my father is going on honder bulldog. Think and grow rich. Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
God will punish you too,you and ur family are fools and nothing good will come to u these year too since you no how to insult ur fellow nigerian

[email protected]
Quote:
he goat go fuck your mama from back, gooatt position

[email protected]
Quote:
INFACT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU OK, YOU ARE A CAPITALL GAOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear fool + goat + "anumanu"

your mama dey do ashawo for niger 2 2 naira. na there he for meet you father wey he comr fork after he give am three naira he con dey demend for balance of one naira. na so he take unknowingly give am belle way them take born fool like you.

you papa dey do conductor work for oshodi, hungry don kill you and your entire family( bastard family bunch of foolsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. "SANOPALA"YOU BE IDIOT, HOW G MAN LIKE YOU GO DEY SAY RUBBISH. i hear say your mama don contact AIDS this week, thak God say na i fork her last. come ooooooooo you know your father so, ask your mamaaaaaaaaa, before you go marry your sisteroooooooo.

YOU ARE A FOOL A VERY BIG ONE IF I WERE TO BE IN *DELETED* I WOULD HAVE TRACE YOU AND SHOOT YOU TO DEATH,BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKS WITH ME THIS IS "MAMUZA" THE GREAT WHO WAS ONCE THE HEAD OF SUPREME EIYE CONFRATERNITY IN UNIVERSITY OF BENIN.YOU BLOODY HS FUCKING WITH SEC MAN.

IDIOT LIKE YOU AND YOUR FATHER I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY VERY WELL AND AFTER THAT YOU HANG YOUR SELF AND DIE PEACEFULLY.ISTEAD OF YOU TO CONTACT ME TO STRIGHT YOUR POVERTY LIFE YOU ARE INSULTING YOUR MOTHER IF SHE IS STILL HEALTHY.

I HAVE DONE GUY IN FRANCE,DUBAI,AND DUBLING I JUST COME TO BF TO SITE MAGA AND YOU THAT IS NONETITY THAT HAVE NON BEEN TO ANYWHERE TELLING ME BULLSHIT.

GO AND BURRY YOUR SELF AND YOUR FULL FAMILY.
idiotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

THANK YOU ILLITRATE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a few more in

First is my pen-pal [email protected]
Quote:

Subject: MAY YOU DIE AMEN

MR IDIOT,AKA SON OF A BITCH,

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE FATHERLESS? BASTARD LIKE YOU.
YOUR MOTHER'S STINKING PUSSY IDIOT.YOUR MOTHER IS A DIRTY WOMAN
SO MY DOG CAN'T EVEN SUCK OR FUCK HER FOOL.

LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT YOU WILL KEEP WORKING FOR NOTHING.
TELL ME, HAVE YOU EVER LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR B4? PROVIDED
YOU CAN'T SEE YOURSELF HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANOTHER PERSON TO SEE
YOU? TELL ME MR IDIOT/ FOOL.

DO YOU THINK YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE IN THIS LIFE? OF COURSE NO.
YOU WILL SOON DIE,ALTHOUGH YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.

YOUR MOTHER'S ILLNESS IS BEYOND CURE,OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT?
THANK GOD YOU KNOW AIDS CAN'T BE CURE.

DO TRY AND GET HER SOME POISON, SO THAT SHE CAN DIE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

YOU ARE UP TO 40 WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT FOOOOOOOL.

I WOULD HAVE SHOW YOU SOMETHING THAT WILL EARN YOU A LIVING BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT/ SON OF A BITCH.

MAY YOU DIE AMEN.
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE,AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a fool and u don't know anything. Do u go to school at all. Money miss road.

Die there.

[email protected]
Quote:
ols obo iya, u go die 4 there ole, go fi nd work. foooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy you bee yoyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo yoyo

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Papa don come ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I nor dey less busy like you.. .. If you wan learn how to fish, let me know. I fit make you somebody

I got a death threat happy crowd
Quote:
Guy Emeka ibu kwa onye iberibe,As u have said so shall it be unto u.I will meet u at owerri and put bullet on ur head biggest fooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL,

HOW YOU DEY? THIS DAY, I UNLEASH THE HOLY GHOST FIRE UPON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. MAY YOU DRINK FROM THE GUTTER FROM NOW ON TILL THE END OF YOUR MISERABLE AND WRETCHED LIFE AND I PRAY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT IT WILL BE DONE UNTO YOU AS YOU DESIRE UNTO ME.

MAY GOD NEVER RELENT IN PURNISHING YOU TILL DEATH TAKE YOU AND MAY YOU WITNESS HELL ON EARTH FROM THIS DAY FORTH TILL YOU DECIDE TO MEET YOUR MASTER LUCIFER.

IT MUST SURELY COME TO PAST UNLESS YOU BEG FOR FORGIVENESS MR.FUDICIARY AGENT

UR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I AM SORRY

HOW DID YOU ATTAIN YOUR CHAIRMANSHIP? IS IT WITH YOUR ENGLISH THAT IS NOT BEFITING OF A PRIMARY SCHOOL DROP OUT?INTERNET HAS HELPED HOUSE BOYS,VILLAGE BOYS,TRAMPS, CONDUCTORS AND NEVER DO WELL OF OUR SOCIETY TO HAVE SEMBLANCE OF AN ACHIEVER.YOUR PAPA NEVER BORN YOU WHEN I DON DEY OBTAIN IF MY FORMAT DON KNOCK YOUR WORK NA YOUR WAHALA BE THAT.
OGUN,SANGO,AMADIORA E.T.C WILL DESTROY ALL THAT YOU'VE MADE IN LIFE AND RETURN YOU BACK TO GRASS WHERE YOU STARTED FROM AND WILL REMAIN THEIR PERMANENTLY TILL THE END OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.AMEN
SORRY MY ASS!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THOUSAND TIMES

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some baiter-free freshly harvested addresses for you insult baiting pleasure. Say hi to them for me Twisted Evil
Quote:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],[email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected] [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday's batch of responses

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THANK GOD

IT GIVES MY SOUL SO MUCH JOY KNOWI NG YOU WILL LIVE YOUR LIFE IN SORROW.I HEARD YOUR MOTHER REGRETS THE DAY YOU WERE BORN,I CAN NOT BLAME HER MISERY.EMEKA YOU DON HEAR AM AS RAIN DEY FALL FOR GROUND DEY DISSAPEAR NA SO YOUR LIFE GO DISSAPEAR WITHOUT TRACE,AS YOUR MAMA CRY WHEN SHE BORN YOU NA SO ALL YOUR FAMILY GO CRY WHEN DEM FIRE YOU WITH GUN.YOUR TIME AND LIFE DON EXPIRE THAT DOLLAR WEY YOU TALK NA FOR DREAM YOU GO DEY SEE AM D THING NO GO REACH YOUR HAND.AS YOU DEY DO AGENT ABI NA AGBERO SELF NA SO YOU DO FOR EVERYONE WEY YOU MEET EVEN REACH ABBATOIR.SECRET DEY WEY I FOR SHARE GIVE YOU BUT AS HE BE SAY YOUR PAPA FAMILY NO SAY YOUR MAMA TOTO SOUR I NO GO TOO TALK UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU IN HELL WHERE YOU ALWAYS BELONG.
EMEKA BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SON OF A BISH YOU WILL DIE IN LAZY ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU MUST BE A FULL AT FOUTHY WHICH MEANS YOU MUST BE A FULL FOREVER?INSTEAD OF YOU TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING DOING AND MAKE MONEY LIKE YOUNG PEOPLE LIKE US, I AM 25 YEARS OLD I HAVE ALREADY BULID TWO HOUSES TWO CAR BUT I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOTING BUT I AM NOW YOUR CHIRMAN TILL TOMORROW?

BE WISE AND MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF DRINKING GARRY

[email protected]
Quote:
Bro ,

I dont really understand why you keep this to me did you know me and have we meet before i dont know if you are misplacing me with another please check well okay. Why do say that you have placed my name on the shrine am not afraid of that because am not owing and we never had a deal that corsed problem so you see no reason to abuse whom you have never met before even if you we have met brfore you have not right for such silly words ok.

Man am warning you if really you are referring to me but all i know is that i dont know you and you dont know me i dont want to go far with this.

I took as that you are misplacing the person to me but if really you are talking about me men you are approaching near your grave please you are matured and i feel any yahoo member faces his replies and nothing more remember the business we are doing this is a spiritual job so man let us be nice to each other than beeing abusive you abuse ma dead Mama and ma dead Dad.

Stop telling me about shrine am not afraid of that idols for as far as Baba God nothing mega. Try and see.

Big Ball Headed Bitch

Clinton

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN WILL YOUR GO FOR CONFIRTION.THERE NO NEED GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE U PEOPLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: UR MAMA PUSSY

OBO IYA ORUN BI EGBE OMO OLE ABA IYA EEEEE OWA LA ASHE WO NI IYA I DEY FUCK AM FREE TOTO IDIOT UR MAMA TOTO SWEET OOO AHHAHAAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
Bingo,

Come let me feed you.

Monkey way no get relation.

The Big Jim

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa you mama go fuck like goat and dog your papa you mama go fuck like goat and dogyour papa you mama go fuck like goat and dog your papa you mama go fuck like goat and dog your papa you mama go fuck like goat and dog your papa you mama go fuck like goat and dog your papa you mama go fuck like goat and dog

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FOL ANIMAL.

MAY GOD PAY YOU BACK STUPID MAN MAY YOU BE IN THIS CONDITION LIKE ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR ONYE OGU EGO
YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR AND FARMILY WILL ALSO DIE THIS YEAR
SAY AMEN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Special update: I have gotten into quite an insult was with
[email protected]. We have been pen pals for about two weeks ago, but now he is really going off the deep end. Here are his latest diatribes.

Quote:
worthless man like you.idiot,fool,crap,mad man,you shameless thing.
you will die.vulture will eat up your body.are you man enough?your man hood can't even work idiot like you stupid thing.i know that AIDS is already dealing with you.

you better die now so that you will rest in pieces.

i wish you /your entire family death and you will not escape from it.

homeless man,hopeless man.

A.K.A MR FOOL FOR LIFE
MOTHERUCKER!

Quote:
Subject: MAY YOU DIE AMEN

MR IDIOT,AKA SON OF A BITCH,

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE FATHERLESS? BASTARD LIKE YOU.
YOUR MOTHER'S STINKING PUSSY IDIOT.YOUR MOTHER IS A DIRTY WOMAN
SO MY DOG CAN'T EVEN SUCK OR FUCK HER FOOL.

LIKE I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT YOU WILL KEEP WORKING FOR NOTHING.
TELL ME, HAVE YOU EVER LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR B4? PROVIDED
YOU CAN'T SEE YOURSELF HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANOTHER PERSON TO SEE
YOU? TELL ME MR IDIOT/ FOOL.

DO YOU THINK YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE IN THIS LIFE? OF COURSE NO.
YOU WILL SOON DIE,ALTHOUGH YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.

YOUR MOTHER'S ILLNESS IS BEYOND CURE,OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT?
THANK GOD YOU KNOW AIDS CAN'T BE CURE.

DO TRY AND GET HER SOME POISON, SO THAT SHE CAN DIE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

YOU ARE UP TO 40 WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT FOOOOOOOL.

I WOULD HAVE SHOW YOU SOMETHING THAT WILL EARN YOU A LIVING BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT/ SON OF A BITCH.

MAY YOU DIE AMEN.
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE,AMEN.

Quote:
Subject: ATTENTION MR FOOL!!!

ATTENTION MR FOOL!!!,

HOW ARE YOU,HOPE ACHI OTU NNE IS KICKING WELL.ANYWAY AM HERE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR TIME IS UP.

SO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS TO BE READY BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT DAY.

I CALLED THAT DOCTOR THAT'S IN CHARGE OF YOUR STINKING BODY,AND HE SAID THAT HE CAN'T DO ANY THING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION.BESIDES IS NOT ORDINARY ILL ACCORDING TO HIM.

LIKE YOU AND I KNOW THAT HIV/AIDS HAVE NO MEDICINE.
IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LEFT.YOU ARE WORTHLESS.
THE WORST PART IS THAT YOUR COPSE WILL BE THROW AWAY.

MR FOOL, I WARNED YOU,BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN.
THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.SO YOU HAVE TO PAY IT IS ALL YOUR PRICE.
ONE MORE THING, MAKE SURE YOU WASH YOUR MOTHER'S STINKING PUSSY
BEFORE YOU PASS AWAY OK, IDIOT .

OTU NNE OOOOOOOOO
REST IN PIECES FOOL

Quote:
Subject: Re: MAY YOU DIE AMEN

MR FOOL,

HAVEN'T YOU DIE YET? OF COURSE YOU WILL SOON DIE IDIOT.
MR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

YOU MOTHER'PUSSY

Quote:
FOOL HOW ARE YOU DOING NOW?

HOPE YOU ARE GETTING READY TO DIE.EVIL DOER LIKE YOU.
WILL YOU RAN AWAY FROM YOUR STUPID STINKING VILLAGE OKIJA WAS BECAUSE
BAKASI WAS AFTER YOUR LIFE FOOL.CRIMINAL LIKE YOU.THE WORST PART OF IT IS YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.YOU ARE HIV POSITIVE. SEE ONE THING IN THIS LIFE IS THIS,YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM YOUR EVIL IDIOT LIKE YOU.OLD FOOL.

I'M NOT SURPRISE WHY YOU DID NOT GET MARRIED, IS BECAUSE THIS YOUR SICKNESS THAT CAN'T BE CURE TILL YOU DIE.OTU NNE GI THERE SON OF A BITCH.

POVERTY IS WHAT IS DISTURBING YOU.IN FACT IS NOT YOUR FAULT BECAUSE IT HAVE AFFECT YOUR BRAIN IDIOT. YOU BETTER CHECK YOURSELF COURSE YOU ARE ABNORMAL.

ONYE ALA

MAY YOU DIE AND REST IN PIECES AMEN.

Quote:
Subject: FOOL COME UP WITH YOUR STYLE, DON'T COPY

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU BETTER DON'T RESEND TO ME WHAT I SENT TO YOU. FOOL SINCE YOU WANNA BEEF WITH ME THEN GO AHEAD AND COME UP WITH YOUR STINKNIG STYLE.

BECAUSE I WILL NEVER STOP OKAY. YOU MOTHERFUCKER,GOOD FOR NOTHING LIKE YOU.

HEY CRAP,DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS? OF COURSE YOU WILL FEEL YOUR DEATH DAY IDIOT.

FOOL LIKE YOU THAT HAVE BODY ODOUR. YOU SMELLING SON OF A BITCH.

GO FUCK YOUR *DELETED* MAMA FOOL.

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT WESTERN UNION/ MONEY GRAM WHICH YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T STEP THAT YOUR FUCKING STINKING FOOT IDIOT.

YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE BARB AWAY.

FUCK YA'LL MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA DO.

A.K.A MR CRAP

REST IN PIECES AMEN.

Quote:
Subject: DR EMEKA, SORRY OOOOOOOOOOOH

YOUR MOTHER IS HIV/AIDS, HOW COME ABOUT THAT? WHY AM ASKING YOU IS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY IS TOO DIRTY SO TELL ME HOW SHE CONTACTED THAT FUCKING DEASES.

MY MIND IS TELLING ME THAT MAYBE IT WAS THAT TIME SHE HAD SEX WITH A PIG.
MAN IS VERY PAINFUL.

SO TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW, SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN FEED YOURSELF.

HOW DO YOU INTEND TO RAISE SOME MONEY THAT YOU WILL USE AND BUY HER SOME DRUGS? ATLEAST SHE CAN LAST FOR A WHILE.

YOU SEE WHY IS GOOD FOR ONE TO BE EDUCATED. YOU WOULD HAVE GET A JOB BY NOW. BUT THE WORST PART OF IT IS YOU ARE AN ILLITRACY.

IF I MAY ADVICE YOU OF WHAT TO DO. JUST GO AHEAD AND HANG YOURSELF BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN'T STAND THE SHAME.

CHECK OUT, YOUR FATHER WAS KILL BY THE POLICE.
NOW YOUR STINKING MOTHER IS HIV/ AIDS.

MAN JUST SOLVE THE PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL OKAY.

MR FOOL FOREVER.

I have a few more response from other lads I will post tomorrow.

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest round of correspondence:

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] provided a sigworthy response.
Quote:
hey u retarded crachead *DELETED* bloody axe carrying jungle psychopath, it obvious from the way u write up sentences that u never saw the four walls of a classroom.

anyway i would want to talk much cuz u're only a sick incapacitated son of a rabid dog,cuz ur mum slept with that dog with rabies in the ghetto neighbour hood where u'll liv and die in pieces.she got pregnant for the dog and had you.it's why u've lived a cursed life.

well just go to hell or better still die violently in that pestilent jungle where you black chickens would rather hide instead of coming out to face real men and real dogs too like ur mangy sibblings.

u're godamned fuck for life,

rest in pieces.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na one Juju for benin wey them dey call ayelala na im go take swear for you tommorow,u hear.Abi u think say na every body na im them dey try i be full born benin boy and i belong to the ayelala confraternity,nor worry you don price market and you go pay.

GOD PUNIH YOU WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
use better site take bom make he nor dey come bulk fock ur mama idoitt

[email protected] gave this after a few back to senders.
Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOO MR COTE D' IVOIRE WISH SIDE R U IN COTE D' IVOIRE U CAN CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 04 02 71 24. I KNOW YOU MOST BE HOPELESS MAN DID U KNOW THE MEANING OF IMBECILE, LOOK U DONT EVEN GET THE SPELLING BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT U WANT TO SAY I AM IN COTE D' IVOIRE AS WELL AND I CAN NOT BLAMD U FOR THIS I THINK U ARE REMMEBERING GOD. I DONT THINK YOU HAVE MONEY TO GIVE TO ME BECAUSE I PERSONALLY CAN FEED YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
what is all this about ??????

Regards.

Mr Wilson Dodo.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U NO GET SENCE MR MAN

U NO GET SENCE MR MAN UR ENTIRE GENERATION GO DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELT

HELLO I DONT KNOW YOU BUT BY YOUR WORDS I KNOW YOU , SHOULD STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF , YOU ARE NOT FREE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT I KNOW YOU MORE THEN YOU KNOW YOUR SELF BYE,

THE LAST DAY YOU WILL SEE ME IN HEAVEN , BEFORE YOU,

[email protected] again...
Quote:
Subject: BACK TO THE DENDER

BACK TO THE SENDER,

I BE FULL GUY I NOR FEAR MUGU LIKE YOU I GET MANY IROBA PEOPLE LIKE YOU WA I DEY FEED, I FOR CALL YOU BUT I NOR GO WAST MY CREDIT TO CALL MUGU LIKE YOU, BECAUSE I SEE YOU AS BIG MUGU AND NA SO YOU BE , BATTY MUGU,

[email protected] and another one...
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE NOT FREE DONT PRETEND

MAKE I TELL YOU ONE THING , MAKE YOU DEY HEAR OOO, IF BY MISS TAKE YOU RECEIVE MAIL WA YOU NOR EXPECT YOU GO ADDRESS THE MAIL TO WHO SEND THE MAIL TO YOU AS WHO UNDERSTAND WATIN DEY BOARD, YOUR GET TO INSULT WHO SEND THE MAIL , BESAUSE IF YOU NOR DEY THE GAME YOUR RELATIONS FIT DEY , BECAUSE THE GAME REALL MAKE Nigerian PEOPLR DEY SEE ROAD TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,
BYE.

[email protected] I think this is the last one from this round Laughing
Quote:
Subject: MAND HOW YOU TALK YOU ARE NOT FREE FROM THE 419 JOB

HELLO MR BASKET MOUNTH,

YOU TALK TOO MUCH IF YOU RECEIVE MAIL THAT IS UNPLEASENT TO YOU JUST ADDRESS IT TO THE SENDER AS WHO UNDERSTAND LEVELS I AM GLADE YOU IN COTE D'IVOIRE I AM IN ASSIA , JUST MIND HOW YOU TALK TO PEOPLE , YOU HAVE COMMITED WERE YOU ARE BUT I CAN NOT GEORGE YOU I KNOW BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FREE FROM SINS,
BYE

[email protected] is a lazy boi script stealer. He needs encouragement to write his own material Twisted Evil
Quote:
Subject: na new jobs b these oooo & Payment details and MTCN attached

MR CAPITALL FOOL
U ARE BASTERD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. UR PAPA IS ARM RUBBER STARVIN DEAD ON ITA OKO ISLAND BEGGIN FO FOOD. UR MAMA NA 5 NAIRA ASHOWO LIKE UR SISTA BUT SHE 2 NRAIA BASTERD. SMALL BOI. HYENA.
DAT IS MY PRAYERS FO U
U WILL NOT MAK ONE KOBO FROM MAGA DIS YEAR. OLORUN, VBE EZE, OGUN, CHINEKE KPOKWA GI AMU. HOLY GHIOST FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLY GHOST OOOOOOOOOOO
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI. ANIMAL.
CRIMENEL. U WILL DRINK UR URINE ON A COMMERSIAL BUS COS U HARMOSESUAL
I HAV SACRIFISE GOAT FO RIVER SHRINE SO DAT DIS CAN NO BE RETURN. WHENEVER U DRINK WATER OR CLEAN OR TOUCH WATER MY PRAYE R WILL CATCH U IN DEE NAME OF JEBUS (AMEN) DAT TOKOLOSHE WILL HUNT U LIKE ANIMAL STINKIN HYENA LIKE U. VILLAGE IDOIT PUSH TRUCK
DAT IS UR MTCN FROM NOW ON:
111 111 111
SENDER: Usman Bello
QUESTOIN: WHAT FOR?
ANSERW: UR MAMA TOTO
AMOUNT: 1 KOBO
REVIECER: CAUSED BASTERD FOOL HYENA, SMALL HIV YURUBA TOWN, NAIJA
COME MEET ME I WILL GIV U DAT MONEY (1 KOBO) IF U BRING UR ASHAWO MAMA AND
SISTA FO MY DOGS OOOOOOO
BARRISTER UHURA
12TH 24TH HIGH KANDA STREET
ACCRA GHANA
TELL 233-0244-965-4526
FAX2 33-0224-965-2222

POR CHURCH RAT IMBESIL AMU ATU NNE GI NONENTITY DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UR CHAIRMAN
BARRISTER UHURA

U R BASTERD OF HIGHEST ORDER. UR PAPA DEY ARM RUBBER STARVIN DEAD ON ITA OKO ISLAND BEGGIN 4 FOOD. NA CANNOT TEL DI DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UR 419 FANTASY NA REALITY. WELL I KNOW FIT BLAME U,COS UR THINKING FACULTY DEY VERY LOW. U NO EVEN B GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE. U GET NA JUST WASTE 4 U TO TRY CARRY JOB WHEN U JUS B FULL N DEY FULL OF SHIT. U DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE ? U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD
TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS, JUS GO BAC TO SMALLL RIVER NEAR UR VILLAGE N PASS URSELF. MUGU LIKE YOUR FATHER NA IM YOU BE.GO KILL YOUR SELF IDOT

HOW FAR YOUR MAMA TOTO HE STILL DEY SMELL? HER TOTO ALIAS KPEKUS GO BURST 4 EXCESS CONGY. HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT DEY SMELL UP NAIJA. NO BI? BUT MUGU LIK U DON DRINK NA SO SO WATER FROM UR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO.

U MUMU DEY ALSO DEFILED URSELF WIT UR SISTA . NOW SHE DEY ASAWO WORK. SHE NO EVEN REACH LEVEL OF ALLEN, NA WAOO. IF U SEAM NOW, SHE DON CARRY MINWU. TELL AM OHH. SAY FASHOLA BIYS THEY FIN AM MAKE DEM KAGE AM FOR AQUERIUM COS SHE DON DEY SPRAY NA TING BADLY. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE. KOM KARI MEANS U B DEAD VERY SOON, GRAVE DEY WAITIN .BLACK AXE NA AREA BOIS GO GLADLY SEND U FO UR SLEEP OF EVERMORE. UR NAM NA FOTO BI AT OKIJA ALREADY.

U BETTER BE WARNED U MUGU.
The authors of these scripts may wish to write to him again Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Get Sucked In Poverty

Stop deceiving yourself ok if you are corsed by God try to fast for four days so that your sin will stop pushing u i know u are still the ashole if you are a man and not a coward tell me your real name and were you come from look at you a pastor [email protected] what i email is u are confused you dont know ere to start ur fricking life u are stopped .

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DROP DEAD AND DIE

DROP DEAD AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Usman
I am faith wember thank u for Email and god blesss u

Thank Faith Wember
Question

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother,

Do not send this to any body if u sayed your a child of GOD,this is evil please.Bibile do not say we shell pay evil with evil.Am sorry for the mail i sent to u.please forgive me and forget all about this mail.i hope u will forgive me please.
Dont pay evil with evil,so that GOD will forgive u too.
please if u know u have forgiveing me please reply me this mail and tell me u have forgiveing me and pary for me and u, so that GOD will forgive me and u.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you, But You Have Just Be Terminated! Wait andSee...........
I'm still waiting...

Ganstar For Life [email protected] seems to be a lovely chap Laughing
Quote:
Subject: MR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HELLO ALH.RIBADU,

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOREVER.
I THOUGHT I WAS DEALING WITH SOMEBODY NOT KNOWN THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
HEY,YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN ESCAPE ABI? YOU WILL NOT.YOU WILL DIE SHAMEFULLY IDIOT.FUCK ALL THE ENTIRE OKIJA.FUCK ALL YOUR RELATIVES.
FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSYYYYYYYYYY.IF YOU ARE MARRIED THEN FUCK YOUR UGLY FUCKING STINKING HARLOT YOU CALLED WIFE.YOU SENT ME THESE FUCKING UN GOING NUMBERS OF YOURS FOOLLLLLLLL.STOP SENDING YOUR NUMBERS, JUST TELL ME WHERE WE CAN SEE ONE ON ONE.THEN FORGET ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN
BECAUSE AM NOT A WOMAN I DON'T TALK MUCH TALK OK.

YOU HAVE ABOUT 4 PHONES BUT YOUR SMELLING MOTHER IS HOMELESS IDIOT. HAVE YOU BURIAL YOUR FATHER THAT WAS KILLED BY POLICE MEN IN ONITSHA? CRAP LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Thanks for your resopnse

Hey Mr Fake Nuhu Ribadu.

You are the most foolishness person i ever come across, the way and manner you acted make me to know that you are poor man and if you do not change you will remain poor in all your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: i will make sure your mail box is close

your box close
Insult him only if you wish to have your insult email address spoofed and for thousands of bounces or other server messages to land in your box.

[email protected] probably did not study enough French but may well enjoy reading some 'French Prose' Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Subject: DOG (SHIEN)

DO U CALL URSELF A GUYMAN WHY ARE U INSULTING ME COS U RECEIVED A FORMATH DONT U KNOW WHAT IS CALLED FORMATH.U DONT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH IS THIS HOW U MADE MONEY IN ABIDJAN (SHIEN)AM ALSO IN ABIDJAN.

URENGLISH SOUNDS LIKE U DID NOT EVEN ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL.THIS IS ALL I HAVE FOR U (SHIEN)U KNOW THE MEANING IN FRENCH.

DOG...........

[email protected] again. Ooh, such a pottymouth.
Quote:
Subject: FUCK UR MOTHERS C**T AND TELL ME HOW IT SMELLS SO THAT I CAN JOIN U.

FUCK UR MOTHERS C**T AND TELL ME HOW IT SMELLS SO THAT I CAN JOIN U.

[email protected]
Quote:
What is your problem
Scammers.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Nuhu Ribadu [ your father , your mother , your father-mother , your father-father , your grand faather , to be contd.

Nuhu ,

your father , na me you the send mail say you attach mtcn . you be fool ooo , you know what , i no be nigerian but whyb yu no send the mtcn now ,dog head . You one teach your father work why you no teach your fool super chicken how tto play ball and wait oo.
O , you be nuhu . You no say , me know say you no dey for effcc oo , for my country . i get dstv ooo . Oga , send the mtcn now and see if i fit pull the money cow , your father .

Mr cow , i no get celttel no . you tthick say i poor like you . guy will and how many box your get cow .scammer aand i you get tthe mind too send me your address , i go clos <deleted> live come fuck your wife , but i no why <deleted> people bommb your house or shot as dey the do am for iragi

Your urgent response needed , kindly attach the mtcn . Your father . go school.

Nuhu Ribadu [ your father , your mother , your father-mother , your father-father , your grand faather , to be contd.]

[email protected]
Quote:
i dnt have anyting to tell you but all i have for you is that what you wich for others will come to you and your entire generation,so

you beter becareful of what you wich for?????

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FOOL

MAY GOD HELP BECAUSE YOU ARE A CATITAL BIG FOL STUPID LIKE YOU.

YOU WE REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@seven -- some good stuff there Thumbs up

I got some more in Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR STUPIDITY SMELL

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see that your are mentally disturbed, why not keep to yourself or do you think is everybody you talk to any how. In fact I recommend that you go, and scroll your mother. You are a useless Nigerian in Diaspora. Son of a bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
how old are u, is like u dont have work all this time u west writting this mail why dont you use it and look for some things to do God Bless you. i dont know that igbo man will have this kind of time to west, u think about all your wards many people use this time to make money on net and you are there west time, if you dont know what to use the net to do i will tell many things to do for me i will be paying you for that. think about it and reply to me thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR GOAT REV EMEKA,

LET YOUR INTERNAL FAMILY RECIVE IT BACK AS YOU SAID OLD FOOL

LET YOUR INTERNAL FAMILY RICEVE DEAT AS YOU WISH YOUR SELF OK.

REGARDS FROM
GOD POLISH YOU
AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are not a human being;you are just a fool like animal.
all what you have said will meet your mother,father,sister,brother,your entire family,most expecialy you idiot.
ogun lo ma pa e,lo ma pa iya eeeee,ni agbara olorun.

muda fucker you this illitrate village ass hole boy.

EMEKA,your father will kako and get stroke now now,if he's dead,you will get stroke l'agbara oluwa.you this stupid brother.

NO THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
go away with your cazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy mind okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DO THAT AND LET ME KNOW SOON,

GO AND SUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY OK!

ASSO

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO EVER YOU ARE FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MAMA. I HAVE NEVER SENT A MAIL.YOUR MAMA SHES SO DUMB SHE GOT HIT BY A PACK CAR. FOOL .FIRE BURN YOU AN YOU FAMILY>??

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd [email protected] has challenged me to a freestyle insult battle Here are his replies from today

Quote:
MR IDIOT,

HOW IS YOUR STINKING URLY,SMELLING MOTHER DOING TODAY? HOPE SHE IS GETTING READY TO DIE.

HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU COURSED HER.BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING MAMA, THAT WAS WHY SHE HAD SEX WITH A PIG.

YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING SON TO THAT UGLY FUCKING THING YOU CALLED MOTHER.

FOOL LIKE YOU. ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL BE DYING ONE AFTER THE OTHER AT THE SAME TIME.

IDIOT,CRAP,FOOL,ASSHOLE, WORTHLESS STUPID THING.

GET FUCKED FOR LIFE.

and

Quote:
Subject: Re: DR INDEED, FOOL

go fuck your mother uncountable times fool. don't you know that you are already dead idiot.
you will continue suffering without gain till you die.

you are the last fool on earth. if i may ask how is your illness? man poverty is too bad.
you portion is to die than to keep suffering.

so my suggestion is for you to kill yourself.is either you hang yourself or you take poison.
don't you know that a fool at forty is a fool forever. it would have been better for your stinking
parent to be childless than to have as a child.

you worthless thing.crap like you, asshole, fool,idiot, he goat.out nne gi.

come let me show you what you will be doing every morning.you need to fuck your ugly mother all the time before she dies.

you can't boast of anything fool.

you will die as soon as possible.

a.k.a Mr idiot

finally he sends me even more insult script material Laughing
Quote:

YOU MOTHERFUCKER CAN'T ACHIEVE PENNY TILL YOU DIE. WHY YOU RAN AWAY FROM YOUR STINKING VILLAGE OKIJA WAS BECAUSE YOUR FATHER WAS KILLED BY THE POLICE.

HEY YO, EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT YOUR BACK GROUND FOOL. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. YEAH THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT YOUR YOUNGER SISTER IS A PROSTITUTE. MAN THAT'S QUITE OBVIOUS.

WHY ALL THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOUR FAMILY?

HAVE YOU EVER ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION FOOL.

YOU WILL REMAIN POOR TILL YOU DIE,ALTHOUGH YOU WILL SOON JOIN YOUR STINKING FATHER. BUT YOUR OWN CASE WILL BE A DIFFERENT CASE WHY, VULTURE WILL EAT UP YOUR STINKING BODY IDIOT.

REST IN PIECES FOOL.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another group of unhappy lads Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
he no go better for ur your papa na everyday i dey collect money d cus na two oo ..who d fuked are u

[email protected]
Quote:
you cant even spell joke like u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL,.FROM TODAY YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY.YOU ARE A BEAST.

[email protected]
Quote:
i pray you waill never make one toro let alone kobo,you bastard,son of a bitch.
all your family is ashawo,well i don't blame you since i have been giving you chance to write me,you know i am not your mate.

IDIOT DEVIL SATAN LUCIFER
DOG DON FUCK YOUR MAMA WELLWELL.AND HE SWEET AM WELL WELLLLLLLLLLLL

DO NOT WRITE ME AGAIN IF NOT NA THUNDER GO STRICK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?IF YOU DO NOT BELEAVE JUST TRY AND WRITE ME BACK YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hungry will kill u in Nigeria.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU BE G LIKE ME....AND U DEY CAUSE ME, U TINK SAY U GO MAKE AM?

WELL, I NO GET ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOU, BUT MAKE WETIN U TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH, GO BACK TO YOU.

IT IS WELL WITH ME!!!!

BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS MAN, WHY U DEY SEND ME ALL THESE KIND OF MAILS.... ? ABI I KNOW U BEFORE ?????

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU BORN OF ASHAWO WOMAN,MAY YOU DIE OF POVERTY AND ROTTEN IN HELL FIRE FOOOOOOOOL

YOU ARE A FRUSTRATED ELEMT WHO WILL DIE OF HUNGER.POVERTY IS A DEASEAS WHICH DOCTOR CAN NOT CURE.

YOUR OWN POVERTY HAS ENTERD YOUR BRAIN AND MAKING YOU TO MAD THAT IS WHY YOU ARE BARKING LIKE A DOG THAT CANNOT BITE.

YOU POOR BASTARD THAT WAS GIVEN BIRTH TO BY AN ASHOWO WOMAN IN A HOTEL.

AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY INFINITY JEEP AND YOU MAY DIE IN ABSOLUTE POVERTY THAT HAS RUINED YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. AM ABOVE WESTERN UNION I COLLECT MY MONEY BY ACCOUNT OR FACE TO FACE OK FOOL

BYE IDIOT AND MAY YOUR SOUL ROTTEN IN HELL FIRE

OLD FOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAY GOD PAY YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL BUT MAY GOD DEAL WITH YOU.

JULIET ADAMS.

[email protected]
Quote:
BCOS OF THIS U HAVE DONE NOW EVEN YOUR SEVEN GENERATION WILL LACKE OF MONEY THIS MUST BEGIN FROM U TODAY TODAY
NO SENCE SON OF A BITCH
FUCK U
DIRTY BOY
NA YOUR PAPA SHOW YOU TO DO NO RESPECT YOUR ELDER
NEVER SEE YOU ON MY WAY IF NOT I 4LL COST YUOU MORE AND MORE

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Onye Ara,

You will be a poor man all your life.

Big fool you are.

ARA GBAGBUE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO YOU BI? DID I SPOIL UR JOB?

FRANK

[email protected]
Quote:
I GOT ALL YOUR EMAIL BUT JUST KEEP CAM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT IS POURVERTY THAT IS WORRY U AND LOOK FROM TODAY YOU WILL BE FACING MAY PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE OR IN ANY THING YOU ARE DOING IN THIS LIFE.

LOOK FROM NOW ANY MAGA THAT YOU GIVE BILL CAN NEVER PAY YOU THE MONEY BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A GUY MAN AND ALSO YOU ARE A MUGU BY SENDING ALL THIS RUBISH MAIL TO YOUR FATHER OK.

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE MORE MAILS FROM YOU SO THAT YOUR SUFERNESS WILL BE INCRAEING AND YOU WILL BE GETTING MUCH PROBLEM MORE THAN BEFORE BECAUSE AS I SEE YOU I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HUNGRY MAN FOR LIFE AND YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD ALL THE DAY OF YOUR LIFE MARK THIS FROM TODAY.

YOUR MOTHER IS PROSUTUTE THAT MEANS AKUNA

[email protected]
Quote:
IS BACK TO SENDER TO YOU .ALL THIS YOU ARE SAY IS BACK TO YOUR SENDER IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERYTHING WHERE U WRITE HERE NA UR PORTION THIS NEW YEAR AND I GET INFO FOR U AND UR ................................YEAH...............................................
******EVEN THE CHURCH RAT GO BETTER PASS U THIS YEAR,EVERYTHING WHERE U PUT HAND GO DEY SPOIL AND EVERLASTING PROVERTY NA UNA PORTION EVEN UR MAMA NOR GO SEE BETTER B4 SHE GO SIX FEET DOWN*******

[email protected]
Quote:
You cant even speak good english how do you live your self you lack understanding all this local pigeon english you are vibrating doesnt enter my deep ear i will not abuse or curse your parent for they did nothing to me so continue being stupid, insolence, and crazy and dont let your weak vessel get stalked for you are not safe a doctor my ass how do u handle ur client you are still in the poverty range go and allivate your poverty hungry baaaaaaaaassssssttttttttttaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddd

Big Ball Headed Bitch

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More from my new penpal, [email protected]

Quote:
Subject: SEND HER OVER AGAIN FOOL
HELLO MR FOOL,

THANK GOD YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NO FUTURE. SECONDLY YOU ARE THE POOREST MAN ON EARTH.

IF I MAY ASK, HOW IS YOUR SISTER DOING? HOPE SHE IS ALRIGHT. SHE PROVE ME MAN BECAUSE I FUCKED A HELL OUT OF HER LAST NIGHT.

I GAVE HER SOME MONEY BECAUSE SHE COMPLAINED TO ME THAT SHE HAVEN'T EATEN FOR SOME DAYS. BUT CRAP IS VERY SHAMEFUL THAT YOU CAN'T FEED YOURSELF NOT TO TALK OF YOUR SISTER.

FOO TELL ME, WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR SINCE YOU CAN'T FEED YOURSELF AND YOUR YOUNGER ONES? IS A PITY MAN BUT YOU GET NO CHOICE THAN TO DIE FOOL.

BUT I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU 'VE GOTTEN A JOB SOMEWHERE IN TOWN? YOU SAID THEIR EMPLOYED YOU AS SECURITY MAN.
MAN SORRY OOOOOOOH.

IS NOT YOUR FAULT OK.AFTER ALL IS NOT EVERYONE WILL BE RICH.

MANY PEOPLE ARE POOR, BUT YOURS IS DIFFERENCE. YOU ARE NOT CONTENTED AT ALL. YOU WORTH NOTHING, I FEEL LIKE TO CRY FOR YOU BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

HOW IS YOUR UGLY MOTHER'S ASSHOLE DOING? HOPE IS KICKING? PLEASE IF YOU NEED MONEY FOR FEEDING JUST SEND YOUR SISTER OVER OK.

AT LEAST IF SHE DO IT WELL AGAIN THIS TIME I WILL INCREASE HER PAYMENT.

STUPID MAN HAVE YOU SOOK SOME GARRI TODAY? MAN YOU CAN'T QUESTION GOD OK.

AS YOU LAY YOUR MAT,SO WILL IT BE FOR YOU.

STARVATION HAVE EFFECTED YOUR BRAIN TO THE EXTEND THAT YOU CAN'T REASON WELL ANY LONGER.

SORRY IS YOUR NAME.

MAY YOU CONTINUE SUFFERING WITHOUT NOTHING COMING OUT OF IT IN JESUS NAME I PRAYED AMEN.

REST IN PIECES FOOL. CRAP, *DELETED* THING. ASSHOLE

Quote:
Subject: SO SHALL IT BE AMEN

HELLO MR IDIOT,

THIS *DELETED* THING THAT IS HOPELESS WON'T YOU DIE?
YOU *DELETED* FOOL.DROP DEAD IDIOT.
MAY YOUR GENERATION END UP WITHIN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE....AMEN

MAY YOU DIE SHAMEFULLY....AMEN
MAY YOU KEEP WORKING FOR NOTHING...AMEN
MAY YOUR STINKING DICK GET ENJURED...AMEN
YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE DAY LIGHT....AMEN
HOLY GHOST BURN AND FIRE ALL YOUR FAMILY..AMEN
YOU WILL DIE BUT YOUR GHOST WON'T BE AT REST...AMEN
MAY YOUR UGLY MOTHER'S PUSSY STOP FUNCTIONING..AMEN
MAY YOU FOOL BECOME BLIND RIGHT THIS MINUTE .....AMEN
I COMMAND THUNDER TO STRIKE YOU TO DEATH RIGHT NOW ....AMEN AND AMEN AND AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
YES SO SHALL IT BE.

AS I PLACE ALL THIS CURSE ON YOU SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS...AMEN

I KNOW YOU WILL FEEL IT FOOL. YOU WANNA FUCK WITH YOUR MAMA'S PUSSY.
YOU PUSSY SUCKER.

DROP DEAD OK.FOOL LIKE YOUUUUUU

Quote:
Subject: I'M A HIT YA UP

first of all fuck you bitch and click you claim,west side when we run coming equipped with the game, you claim to be a play but i fucked your sister.

you motherfucker ain't my level fool. i fucked your sister last night,her pussy was somehow cool.

her pussy is not like your mother's smelling pussy.she must have taken after your ground mama in terms of pussy.

you pussy boy, tell me how you are living.you crap how is your fucking mama doing with her illness. Mr idiot, last fool on earth, motherfucker. go and suck your mother's pussy,you little pussy rat.

you will die tonight.all your fucking family member will die accept your sister because i still wanna fuck her.

idiot like you wanna fuck with me.

who shot ya.

rest in pieces.

He must have gotten lazy in his last message Laughing
Quote:
Subject: Re: DR INDEED, FOOL
*DELETED* son of a bitch /hog like ya

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
THE CURSE YOU HAVE RAIN UPON ANYONE SHALL BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. YOU MUST BE RESTLESS UNTIL YOU ASK GOD FORGIVENESS. MARK MY WORDS. YOU WERE THINKING THAT ALL MAGAS ARE FOR YOU NOT KNOWNING THAT YOU ARE A CHEAT AND CURSE UPON YOUR FAMILY. RESTLESSNESS SHALL BE YOUR PORTION UNTIL YOU SEEK GOD FACE FOR MERCY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I PITY YOUR GENERATION BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL I HAVE NOTING TO TELL U MR CAPITALL FULL TO WISH U DE SAME OK.

EWU,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL,.FROM TODAY YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY.YOU ARE A BEAST.

[email protected]
Quote:
Have you ever think of sending this to your parent ???

[email protected]
Quote:
bank to you and ur family ooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OSU, ARUSI
you think that i dont know you? OSU like you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE TIME. PLEASE WRITE MORE I LOVE IT?

[email protected]
Quote:
hey bro stop saying all this , if u are a guy like me am ur bros i baesd in malaysia any yawa for job u send for me we work together.

[email protected] gave me some advice Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Mugu,

First thing is that you should go to school and after thatyou can write good and reasonable emails.

Education has no age limitso you can start from primary school because i know you failed to go toschool early.

You have a poor reasoning ability and i read your mailwith shame.

I dont want to fuck you because you fuck yourselfalready. People like you should not tell somebody fuck you because youare already fucked. It means that you cannot go to school again.

WellGood luck, if you like listen and or close your ears.

You are answeringHenry, why?. You should not answer again because people who answer henryare learned. It is an englsih name and your own henry is a course to allhenry.

Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
You can not even write the ordinary peageon english very well.I am very very sorry for you.Boy you are the biggest illeterate I have ever seen.

Are you sure you went to even primary one.Sorry for the wife you will marry even the church you claim you are pastoring,your congregation will never enjoy a good sermon untill they change church.

Big fool like you.You claim to be cbn paymaster.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU SAID IS FOR U AND U ALONE. YOU ARE HEREBY INTIATED TO ALL YOU SAID WITH NO DELIVERANCE.
SIGN

[email protected]
Quote:
It seems, you are evil

[email protected]
Quote:
u get time ohhhhhhh, na poverty dey worry u, no worry if i enter niger i go help u out coz i can see u a fustrated in life, how my mail take concern u. i just read am and i pity u so dat is y i write at all. no shaking i dey enter niger next month so send me ur number make i halla u if i reach make i remove u 4 street so u no go b cafe boy again.
no shaking, i pray make u hammer so em go better 4 u

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL FAIL INTO HIV AIDS VICTIM THIS YEAR WATCH AND SEE YOU BAGA

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your whole family ass

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phenominal stuff mate - I cant believe your new penpals diatribe, what fun!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, gangstar4 life is a real gem. My new set of insults has yeilded some upset lads Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL , WETIN I DO YOU WEY MAKE YOU WRITE THIS MAIL TYO ME , I NOW SEE HOW SENSELESS YOU ARE , YOU YOURSELF NO FIT REACH WHERE I DEY NOW , YOU NO GET MOUTH ? YOU BE GOD ? OR YOU DEY GO CHURCH ? BASTARD LIKE YOU . IF YOUR LIFE BETTER REACH MY OWN YOU GO THANK YOUR GOD . INSTEAD MAKE YOU BEG MAKE I SHOW YOU LEVELS MAKE YOUR LIFE CHANGE

SON OF A BICTH LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
if hell exist there u goes , idoit , u no get work lousy man i no get ur time bastard idiot , dont u ever send mail to me again .na u go die b4 me ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HE BASTARD.

HI BIG FOOL,

AM SURE YOUR MUM HAD DIED WHEN YOU WERE THREE YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE BEEN ADOPTED AS A SLAVE THAT HOPE TO BE FREE ONE DAY,BUT WILL ONLY REMAIN IN CHAIN FOREVER. AMEN

YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL PERISH THIS YEAR.AMEN

IDOIT LIKE U THAT CAN NOT EVEN SPELL OUT WORDS CORRECTLY.

BITCH,MUGU,SHAME OF THE CENTURY. YOU WILL CONTINUE LIVING IN DISAPPOINTMENT AND REGRET ALL TE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.AMEN

ANIMAL WITHOUT FATHER, GOAT, MUMU ,SHIT,DISABLE LIKE YOU WITHOUT FUTURE.

IF YOU DONT TAKE TIME I WILL FISH YOU OUT WHERE YOU ARE NOW.

YOUR MUM HAS ALWAYS REGRETED WHY SHE HAD YOU BEFORE DIED YEARS BACK.

BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR DEAD MAN,
guy no worry shey u go come cafe again i go make sure say i set u up police go come bust you for house bet an with me i don give then ur number just dey expect then...................foooooooool

U R SON OF BEATCH.i DEY HERE DEY MAKE MONEY WHILE U DEY WASTE U TIME. PLEAZE GO N FUK U DOG N U CAN GO SUCK UR BROTHER'S COK U COK SUKER.

U BI REAL ODEKU, D SAME WAY WA UR PUSI JST BE NA SO U JST BI TOO, UR PUSI WA BI COKE 4 TOWN DEY CHECH UR MALEY WA BI HEN AND NA SO DAT UR IDIOT MALEY WA BI HEN JST STIL FULISHLY LEY U AND UR BRODAS AND SISTER 4 GROUND AND NA SO UNA FULL EVERYWHERE 4 TOWN. ME NA FULL GUY MAN AND I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLLARS WELL AND I GO POT UR MALEY TOTO JION AM MEANWHILE DAT UR PUSI PINES EMH I GO CUT AM MAKE ALL D HEN 4 TOWN 4GET REST OF MIND. AIDS KILL U. IDIOT MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

U HAV BEEN CAUSED FROM ABOVE, U WILL NO SEE NEXT MONTH. 1 THING U DONT NO DEY I DON MAK SURE U DIE VERY SOON. U THINK U CAN GO ON INSULTING PEOLE WAY U LIK N GO SCOUT FREE? I MUST CONFES TO U DAT U R ALREADY IN BIG TROBLE N AS I SAY B4, U R DEAD.

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON B4 U DIE. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA MAMA NA BUNKO YOUR PAPA NA JALAKPO YOUR MAMA NA TANKO YOUR GENEARATION NA SALAPKPA MAKE THUNDER SLAP YOUR MAMA TOTO FOR EVER.i BE LIKE YOUR MATE POOK JERK LIKE YOU.mAKE DEVIL KISS YOUR PAPA PENIS FOR EVER.yOUR MAMA NOR GET TOTO SELF BECAUSE NA BREAT SHE TAKE DEY BORN ALL HER CHILDREN.mAKE THUNDER BURY ALL YOUR GENERATION FOR LIFE.yOUR BASTARD FOR EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Good bless you for writing bad words. I decree in Jesus Name that you
will die in poverty as far as this job is concerned. As you open your
mouth to cause people let peace depart from you throughout this year.
Amen.

Watchout.

Ikejiani.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU NO GET ANY SIN FOR BODY OR YOU NEVER SIN BEFORE NA HIM BE SAY THE
ALL THS ABUSE NA 4 YU.WHO DASH YU DR.EMEKA. WEY NO FIT WRITE COMMON PIGIN
LANGUAGE.
ODE LIK EYU.YUR PAPA.

[email protected]
Quote:
First of all... I may return this Curse to your Generation..... may you countinue to abuse those that will help you in life..... May what you are looking 4 never get to you... As you decide to abuse me..... I pray today every 12 February will never pass you by.... I recieve a mail like this before i decided to keep it save and you still have the Gods to resend it again... So shall every Good Mayya that comes your way at the stage of payment thy will say this same words that you have writing to my mail box not me............. I thank God i have never done such an evil act as you have been going.... Thief Moni still dey abuse fellow Nigeria like you....... may the name Nigeria Bee In You... May... You no go fit see moni as i done see 4 life...... So so Backword.....be your porsion... THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SAID,,,,,,, HAVE A NICE DAY.........

KING OF LOTTO........2 MUCH KING ... BENIN AND LAG

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy why do you want to insult me like this
can you call me with my number +44 704 576 4110
do you know that i can help you tomorrow

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you.

you that have opportunity of good life and parental care. God bless u for saying such things to a fellow human bieng like u.

Do u think is my wish to do this or dont i know what is right from left.

I do understand u God Bles you once again.

Next time dont say if you dont know what to say.

Thanks once again

if you have opportunity to enjoy good upbring others might not have the same. so dont just say things if you dont know what to say.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOU,ONYEORI,THEIF,BARAWO,OLE.

YOU DEY ANSWER REV HENRY GOD GO PUNISH YOU AS YOUR EMAIL NA CBN PAYMASTER.I GO PAY FOR YOUR MAMA TOTO AND HE GO BORN THIEF LIKE YOU AGAIN FOR UNA FAMILY.

IDIOT NA SO ALL YOUR GENERATION GO DEY THIEF AND DEM GO DEY GO PRISON.YOU BEFORE THIS MONTH FINISH,YOU GO SEE YOURSELF FOR PRISON.AS I BE YAHOO BOY,YOU BE GMAIL BOY.

YAHOO BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL UR HEAD NOR CORECT NA YOU GO GIVE UR MAMA BELE NA UR PRICK U GO TAKE FURK UR PIKIN, MAKE DEVIL BAPTISE U NA MAGA GO DEY SEE YOUR FT DEY RUN YOUR PAPA GO LICK YOUR SHIT FOOL.

U NOR DEY SHAME UR SISTER DEY DO ASAWO FOR TIMEOUT U GO DEY CAFE DEY BOMB UR FAMILY NA CONDEM.

UR MAMA ASHAWO UR PAPA NA THIEF UR SISTER NA ASHAWO MAKE GOD PURNISH U FOOL.

YOUR MAMA TOTO WEN DEY SMELL ALL MARKET WOMAN NOR DEY SELL SOMETHING FOR YOUR MAMA AGAIN BECAUSE E TOTO DEY SMELL, SPUET BOY U GO DEY LOOK UR MAMA AND PAPA DEY FURK FOR NITE U WAN DEY LEAN SKILL FOOL.

U WEN NEVER FIT CHOP DEY LAUGH PERSON NA MAGA O SEE U RUN U NOR SABI SPEEK ENGLISH MAGA EY LAUGH U FOOL BLOODY FOOL.

UR GENERATION NOR DEY EXIST AGAIN FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IF U GET LIVER CALL ME

IF YOU BE MAN JUST TELL ME WHERE U DEY I GO COME MEET U , U NO KNOW ME U DEY TALK NONESENCE I WANT JUST SEE U FACE TO FACE IF U GET LIVER JUST
SHOW MAKE WE RUN THING I SWEAR TO ALMIGTY GOD I GO SOCK UR BLOOD
AS U SEE ME MY OWN DON SPOIL NA PHONE NO BE THIS MAKE WE TALK

[email protected]
Quote:
Y are u making fool of your self.big beast like you,are u not a guy like me,the same prayer goes out to you.and for your information,i have a car and i am a degree holder,big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
From all indication you fool can see that you are the first to abuse me i did not emailed you and dont know you all of a fucking sudden i receive an ingrant mail that you pizza send to me i was marvelled course i never knew you.

I know the legends that i run criddle with in japan,malaysia,singapore and all asia no one bear this povery pauper name. i wrote as bro that i have nothing wrong with you and i dont know you but you vigorously keep sending mails with local words which a Matured man cannot do big and bigger boy are the same you can learn from me.

If you are galadima as u claimed ma man is in ur house am not your level you live with your parent and eat in your mothers kitchen up till date but i my self fucked out to fend heavily for my self i gave you ma number ma real name if you fool cared to know if you are a man enough and u think you can run things one on one please give just your phone number if u have any let us try out weight i told nd will continue to say it it wil take me just 30 mins call and u are erased from this planet A for others to see clear.

You said you placed my name on shrine that is an intimidiation for as long as God liveth i will continue to see temorrow up till now you are liven your life with baal gods man change you soul from dying a painful death, beacuse if by paraventure i gat to know ma man you will kiss the sword .

Remember that Word of Men he that woked the loin from sleep will see the repracaution see it clear i have given you my number and my real name take it to the shrine do all you could am waiting for ther death to come and if i never die the sins of our fore fathers shall becone on you and he that wishes death to his fellow man shall see that he that course his fellow man shall be course Genesis 12 i will never email you again i think is a waste of time and energy.

Good licking Luck and if you are man enough explain ur self let us try and comming to nigeria on 18 of next months i will like to see who is talking give me your number i will invite you in Best Hotels room 202 that has been my room i have booked for that date on line

Good day

[email protected]
Quote:
My Brother,

Why using such kind of words , did I insualt you .

Man it is not good at all , too bad .

Any way I will live you with ur life , it is ur life maybe to insualt people that u do not know.

Take care and Good Luck

Morgan

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHY I LAUGH? LOOK AT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOU STILL GET TIME TO TYPE SUCH EMAIL. WLL SORRY MTCN FAR FROM YOU O!

[email protected] sent me only one more insult, he stopped replying, so I guess our battle is over Crying or Very sad
Quote:
Subject: GET MONEY MOTHERFUCKER

FIRSTLY, YOU ARE A FOOL.
SECONDLY, YOU ARE THE POOREST MAN ON EARTH.

ANYWAY I UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION, I KNOW THAT ONE LIVING WITHOUT ANY MONEY ON HIM IS TOO BAD.

YOU CAN'T QUESTION GOD YOU KNOW. BESIDES YOU ARE THE LAST IDIOT.
AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DOESN'T REASON WELL.

THE MUST PAINFUL PART OF IT IS THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN BOAST OF ONE SQUIRE MEAL.

MAN IS TOO BAD OF YOU. DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU DOESN'T WORK OR WHAT.

HEY FOOL, HAVE YOU EVER ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT. YOU RATHER DIE THAN TO KEEP SUFFERING SON OF A BITCH.

YOU ARE OF NO USE TO YOUR PEOPLE. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT PUSHED YOUR STUPID MOTHER INTO PROSTITUTION JUST BECAUSE SHE WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY FOOL. HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU'VE CURSED THAT POOR STINKING MOTHER OF YOURS. INSTEAD OF YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER,BUT SHE STILL BE THE ONE TO SUFFER FOR YOU CRAP. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER PRESENT CONDITION FOOL.

MR GOOD FOR NOTHING,MR CRAP, MR FOOL.

I HEARD YOUR MOTHER TELLING HER FRIEND LAST TIME THAT HAD IT BEEN SHE KNEW THAT YOU WILL BE A USELESS SON SHE WOULD HAVE TERMINATE YOU WHEN YOU WERE IN HER WOMB EWU.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU BETTER DIE NOW AND REST IN PIECES OK.

GET MONEY MOTHERFUCKER.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOO I hail with more unhappy mugus

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: shot up doctor nkita

FUCK YOU !!! U BLOODY FUCKING GAY,U RECIEVE MAIL DAT IS NOT MAINT FOR U, UPON THAT U IDIOT HAVE THE GOLT TO OPEN UR SMELLING MOUTH AND INSULT UR BLOODY FUCKING MOTHER, GET OUT YOU GAY MAN!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER. AND YOUR FULL GENERATION. YOU GO SLEEP AND NO GO WAKE UP. LETS WATCH AND SEE TO NIGHT. ANIMAL.
BASTARD LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender all the insult. from now on, tonder will kill you and your generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA HARDSHIP AND POVERTY DE WORRY YOU. COME MAKE I GIVE YOU CORRECT BOX AND CONTACTS WEY YOU GO CARRY MAKE GOOD MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na your great grand father,your mother wey monkey fuck her ass just like the one wey you send me.abi you think say na only you sabi yab?your father wash my dog yash yesterday and i pay him 10 kobo.today he just dey lick shit like say na the best thing wey they world.i give your mama this yash lick.idiot.you suppose understand say no be you i send email to.i extract mails without know yours was there.you dumb head

[email protected]
Quote:
hey ameka u be my bros , why are so wicked like this to ur brother don't u know that most guy are ibos don't lay couse on ur head ohhh because he who couse his brother couse himself bye im in malaysia if u have any tranfer job u let me know my name is uche
from imo state

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NA MAGA YOU BEEEEEEEEEE BIG FULLLLLLLLLLL

GUY YOU NO GO DIE BETER NA YOUR MAMA GO DIE TODAY AND MAKE YOU JUST TAKE NOTE SAY YOU BE BIG FULL WITH CAPITAL LATER F

BECAUSE I KNOW SEE THE MAIN REASON WHY YOU GO REPLY ME IF YOU NO BE MAGA AND I BELIEVE SAY THEM DON CHOP YOU BEFORE STUPID BOY

FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FU;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[email protected]
Quote:
See for you to go seat down write this shit to your papa it simply mean say u never collect ten kobo from the net okpo like you better go find something do than to dey write nonsence give your papa common net you no fit make am nawa for you oh i never know say some okpo like you still dey exist anyway if you wan learn job come i go teach you idiot...

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been too long. Let's see what's cookin'

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NA SO YOUR TRIBE PEOPLR DEY BEHALVES SO SO DIRTY TALK EVEN FOR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND FOR MOUTH TOO YOU FIT TALK AS YOU LIKE YOUR GRAND FATHER IS A WELL KNOWN TRAITOR DID THAT BEFORE NOW.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you just a coward, hey, i swear you d fearful type are just cowards

[email protected] doesn't want you to curse his mother:

Quote:
I WORK WITH BLACK MAGIC.DON'T THINK I ENTER THE INTERNET DOING THIS ORDINARILY.YOU HAVE OVERSTEPED YOUR BOUNDARY BY CURSING MY MOTHER.BY THE TIME I TENDER YOUR CASE TO THE CHIEF PRIEST,YOU REGRET EVER BEING BORN.

From the "doesn't quite get insult baiting files", [email protected]:

Quote:
Please if you cannot just let know so that i can look for another person ok.

Thanks and God bless you,

Edward.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF,BIG FOOL ,YOU CALL YOURSELF TUNDE OR WHAT,I DONT KNOW THAT A NIGERIA NAME CALL TUNDE CAN BE MUMU,MUGU LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING *DELETED*

[email protected] wants to work with me:

Quote:
My broda no be so na still on d huzzling we de no be so u just too insult me i be ur guy Iyke from Benin city naija we fit be friends anyway if u go like am just mail me with m private e mail address [email protected]
1luv broda

and finally:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde,

I have received your email and thanks to the gods,you are a yoruba boy.you have rained abuses on me and now will show you am a yoruba boy serving SANGO (THE gods of thunder).Within the 7 market days,i will send thunder to you and distroy your family and your leanage.from 2day,your are cursed and will start getting bad OMENS , ACCIDENTS , ILL HEALTHS.....and various plagues named in the SEVEN BOOKS OF MOSES.

YOU ARE DOOMED FOREVER."EMI NI MO SO BE,O DE MA SEBE.LAIKPE LAI JINA.".OLORUN MU BABA E LENI YI."

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic