SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am I Alive or Dead?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone want to give odds on whether he'll twig:

Fr4nk W00dward (scammer)
Ge0rge Herm4n Ruth (me)

Following the stardard "someone says you are dead and they are stealing your money" scam letter, I respond:

No I am not dead. I just went to the doctor this morning and he said I am alive. Do you want his medical report to prove that I am alive?

Ge0rge Herm4n Ruth

Dear Ge0rge Herm4n Ruth,

Your mail reply received has been of great shock to me and the other staffs of the Bank. How could one come up with this picture evidences only for wealth claim, it is unfair.

Attached here are the pictures he presented that you are dead.

With this, our bank contacted the British Security Operatives to get him arrested for prosecution. And you are then required to send your informations ( Contact address.........., telephone.............., Banking details..............,) for the transfer implementation.

More update will be given to you as to the legal sequence of the fund on your name. The amount is Ten Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (us$10.8M).

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Frank W00dward
Remittance/Foreign Operation Manager
Bank 0f Sc0tland, Isle 0f Man
London Uk

(photos of a corpse attached)

Dear Frank,

I am very distressed about this. Why would you accept these photographs as evidence that I am dead? Why would you not ask to see a death certificate? Are you mentally challenged?

Now I am very confused. I think I am still alive. Maybe I should go back to my doctor today to make sure. Shall I send you a copy of my doctor's report stating his professional opinion that I am still alive?

Ge0rge Herm4n Ruth

Attn: Ge0rge Herm4n Ruth,

This is to update you with the Court Nullification report. The news reaching our bank this Afternoon is that the arrest warrant of Mr. Rick Jones and Dian Cox, has been endorsed for prosecution.

Your next of Kin's name is required in the Non-revocable guarantee Recipient Bond which is to endorsed by the court.

You are advise to forward your bank account details where this fund could be transferred in your name. Transfer implementation of this fund will commence once we receive your bank account details and do send the doctor`s report.

Do provide it.

Yours In Service,
Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Frank W00dward

Maybe this reply is going a bit over the top but I gave it a try just for fun:

Dear Frankie,

I think I am still alive but I am not sure. I am very confused about this. On my doctor's report it does not say whether I am alive or not. What do you think I should do?

Of all the people who have ever said that I am dead, only one of them was ever right. So what do you think?

Please reply right away.

Sincerely,

(The Late) Ge0rge Herm4n Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if you can prove that you are dead. Provided your lad thinks he can get ��� out of you, he won't stop trying. No doubt he hasn't heard of Legal Aid in the UK, so, as soon as he tries to hit you with that you can claim that, due to your disability (being dead) you can claim Legal Aid to pay for the Court Fees.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't twigged yet:

Quote:
Edinburg 41 South Gyle Crescent
Edinburg EH12 0BR London
England UK
Attn: Ge0rge Herm4n Ruth,

This to acknowledge the receipt of your mail noted well understood. I believe you, You are not dead please do send your full information so i can go through our file. I want us to procced immediately.I hope you understand what I mean.

My response:

Quote:
Dear Frankie,

I don't think you understand. I looked at my doctor's report and it doesn't say whether I am alive or dead, so I'm not sure. I made an appointment to go back to the doctor tomorrow. Maybe then he will tell me if I am alive or not. Until then I just don't know. How do most people tell? Remember, of all the people who have ever said I am dead only one of them has ever been right.

The Late Ge0rge Herm4n Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really am hoping your alive. Its hard for the lads to collect from the dead.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit, that is funny, it remeinded me of a character on a comedy/parody of soap operas titled "Soap". One of the characters "Burt" decided that he was invisable because when he walked into the room no one talked to him.

Your character dosen't know if he is alive because no one has told him he is alive. LOL_sign

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what one Lad tried on me:

Quote:
Dear,
Sorry for not getting intourch with you ealier, It was as a result of an urgent meeting in respect of the transfer of the fund which took me to Abuja. All you have to do now is to recomfirm to me your Banking details, Contract details,Fullname and Amount expecting,because what i have here,from one Mr Philip Ibe, who claims to be your personal attoney is as follows:
Bank of America,Acc No:0064122888, RT No:2011000081, Swift code:BOFAUS3N and,beneficiary:Philip Ibe.kansas city.
I also have another account which you are the beneficiary.
Please reconfirm to me the original information to avoid divertion of your fund into a fraud account.
I call all that has happened to you in the past abolute misconduct and conspiracy on humanity and pray that ALMIGHTY ALLAH will forgive us and give us victory.
Your attoney Mr Philip Ibe told me that you are dead, but i doubt, so send me your phone number to prove this wrong.
Send me this information so that i can go ahead in this transaction.remember that an affidafit and nominalization of your account has to be done.
Remember that this arrangement superbs any other arrangement before now and for ever.

I decided to be icily dignified:

Quote:
Here are the facts.
I am not dead.
I do not have an attorney named Phillip Ibe and no-one of that name is allowed to act for me.
I do not live in Kansas City; I have never lived in Kansas City.
I suggest you have this Phillip Ibe arrested for fraud, and then confer with Mr James on the status of my funds. He has my details; talk to him.
I have had enough gorram trouble with your bank; don't cause me any more.

The Lad didn't improve:

Quote:
I have seen your mail, but i want to let you know that the most important thing is for you to reconfirm to me your Banking Details where you fund will be transfered into and your working telephone number to convince me that you are alive,because Mr Philip said that you are dead,all the fund have been processed and witing for transfer, so you need to act fast so that your fund will no be sent to the Kansas city USA.

My reply was too much for him:

Quote:
The fact that I am writing back to you should be proof that I am alive! Holy Mother of God and all her little nephews, do you think I'm a gorram zombie?
I don't have a working phone number as I can't use telephones. I've explained that (in detail) to you people before.
As I told you last time, ASK MR JAMES! He has my details!
One last thing - Phillip Ibe insist that I'm dead - isn't it down to him to prove that? Didn't it ever occur to you clowns to ask for a death certificate?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I admit, I don't really have a plan for this one other than to get him off script (which he is) and maybe get a funny sig line out of him and waste his time, of course.

If he hasn't twigged yet I think my next reply will be that I went back to my doctor and his preliminary opinion is that I am alive but he has ordered more tests just to be sure. Those familiar with the American medical system may find this perfectly normal in their experience. Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bunnyrabbit - Tell him you are breathing, but you have no heartbeat, and the EKG shows no brain function. Your body temperature is 70 degrees, too, but you do not feel cold, at all. hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bank of America,Acc No:0064122888, RT No:2011000081, Swift code:BOFAUS3N and,beneficiary:Philip Ibe.kansas city.
That looks like a real bank account... has it been forwarded to Alan?

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I hadn't thought of forwarding the banking details to Alan because I assumed they were false - just part of the modality.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Latest:

Sacmmer
me

This to acknowledge the receipt of your mail noted well understood. I believe you, You are not dead please do send your full information so i can go through our file. I want us to procced immediately.I hope you understand what I mean.

Dear Frankie,

I don't think you understand. I looked at my doctor's report and it doesn't say whether I am alive or dead, so I'm not sure. I made an appointment to go back to the doctor tomorrow. Maybe then he will tell me if I am alive or not. Until then I just don't know. How do most people tell? Remember, of all the people who have ever said I am dead only one of them has ever been right.

Dear Frankie,

I went back to see my doctor again. His preliminary opinion is that I am alive but he wanted to run some additional tests to make sure. He will give me the results on Monday. Is that ok?

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Dear Ge0rge Herman Ruth,

These to acknowledge receipt of your mail do send your information�s as we instructed you so we can proceed in this transaction and stop delaying.

I believe you�re alive; I want you to move ahead and receive your fund. and do call me so we can talk.+44704578XXXX

Yours In Service,
Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Frank W00dward
Remittance/Foreign Operation Manager
Bank of Scotland, Isle of Man
London Uk,

Dear Frankie,

You don't understand. My doctor is not sure yet whether I am alive or dead. I cannot tell you definitely that I am alive until Monday. I might really be dead and I never would want to lie. Please wait until I get the test results Monday. If I am dead, I will inform you immediately.

The Late Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read an article tonight about a US woman who was declared dead(someone miss-typed the SS # of the real death) and for the past 8 years she has been declared dead by the IRS and credit reports on occasion until she gets it fixed. I can't find the article though, but maybe you can work something like that into it now.

'The bank froze my funds because the documentation was sent out that I really was dead and my credit report says so' or something like that.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe this dummy hasn't dropped you yet! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic