SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Horrible English

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy needs to try harder stay on script given his terrible English. I didn't even try very hard to get him off script. He just kind of wandered off on his own. I respond in my "best" English as I'm still waiting for my "massage" from the "remmitanct":

Scammer in Red
Elizabeth Edd0wes (me) in Blue

Dear Mrs Elizabeth,

as from now upwards, i want you to understand that any response from my bank, just contact before response to the bank and even though they call you by phone you are free to tell them to droped that you doesnt understand english language very well as a results of that, you are going to sent the response by email.
I want you to confirm to me as matter of urgency if the remmittance has sent you any response through that application latter .
From the reserch i made this after, I hard from colleugue that the remmitanct has sent you some massage. please I want you to consults all the direct contacts which you have provide my bank to communicate with you. whatever you recieved from my bank, just consults me for
the providing of their response.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks
Mr R4sm4ne

No the remmitanct has not sent me some massage ok. If they call me I will tell them to droped but the financial bank did not call me. So what do we do now?

Elizabeth Edd0wes

Dear Mrs Elieabeth,
I wounder why Mr 4dama 0uatara where delaying this process. I have observed that this applicate has deted here since two days ago but Mr 4dama 0uatara were still finding it difficulty to follow the process of this bank and released this money into your care.
Anyway, I have a solution this. I would like you to copy this massage bellow resends it to the board of directors, especially (MR 4DAMA 0UATARA. ) so that they will give urgent attention towards this application.
I want you to reply me from every reply they sent to you after this period. ok.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
h4x27h3m4x
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW Shocked make sure to compliment him on his english

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And trust me - that's not even the worst English that a Lad has written...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful not to correct him or educate him in any way.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a lad writes you:
"halo; am benfeciar o man die bad ill for bank had dolla miljon, wanta giiv thas two juu".(this took me 2 minutes)
Then you have to respond to him as though he was speaking PERFECT english, otherwise it would be educating him Wink

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can offer corrections or tips to the lad on his english, just be, er, creative.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe some of you baiters missed it but this quote was from me in reply to the lad:
Quote:
No the remmitanct has not sent me some massage ok. If they call me I will tell them to droped but the financial bank did not call me. So what do we do now?

Elizabeth Edd0wes

As you can see, I am not educating him. Far from it. I am giving him every indication that he is communicating just fine. Smile

And, oh yes, I know this is not the worst English ever seen. But it is pretty close to the worst I have personally received.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from this master of the King's English:

Quote:
My Dear,
From which media contacts do you communicate with my bank?
I want you to consult them and verify if there is any massage of the banks massage there inside.
from the research i made this moment, I observed the arrival of the letter and the administrative is demanding to provide some vital information about the decease costumer.
I saw from your file records as this massage was dispatched since Monday through the office of Mr 4dama 0uatara. but I wonder why you did not received it till this monet.
I am working to get the answers and submit them this evening . so You should not bordering in sending this to the bank again.
I contact to me urgent Once the approval is issued on your behalf to enable me arrange my immediate coming to your country.
I am waiting for your immediate reply.
Thanks

And, no I am not correcting his English or educating him. I continue to give him the impression he is communicating just fine. Smile I am really looking forward to my "massages" from the bank.

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
More from this master of the King's English:

I thought it was the Queen's English Confused

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't have queens in Nigeria. Laughing
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ They have royalty in Nigeria. I see someone doesn't pay attention to his pets' letters. Rolling Eyes

However, I was refering to the country that invented the language, which I believe has a queen on the throne...

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the queen died, and that was where they got the money from? Very Happy
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought Americans invented it.... Wink

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what the princes & princesses are for. Somebody spent a lot of time on the format, really the least you could do is skim it. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic