SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

an excited newbie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy folks,

I was turned on to your site many years ago when I was working as a fraud analyst for Dell. I had the great fortune of talking to Nigerian scammers who were trying to finance purchases through stolen identity and drop ship them elsewhere.

It was great fun and I really miss it. One of my favorites is when I had the guy confirming that he once cleaned up the poop in the gorilla cage at the L.A. Zoo. I then proceeded to tell him that he must be good at it because he was trying to get me to buy the same, um, material that he used to scoop at his old job.

In those days we got to play with them all we wanted and get as much info as we could so we could identify which ring he was involved in. Nowadays fraud analysts at Dell are under strict rules and have to use templates in conversing etc etc (no fun!) or make even the slightest insult even though they know they have one on the line. Sad..

So imagine my DELIGHT when I received an email today from the wife of Hon. Lawrence R. Abavana, former Ghanaian Agriculture minister who has very unfortunately passed from AIDS. And she has it too, poor dear.

So... in cruising around the site I've become painfully aware that not having any baiting experience, I could easily screw up an excellent opportunity to revisit my glory days of old. I saw a mention about getting a mentor in my email but can't find the link here. Please advise.

And know that I have nothing but the deepest respect for what you all do. Especially because you have such a good time at it. My coworkers back then were former cops and military and we had a BLAST passing around pics from 419 of the lads (as you apparently call them) holding fish and wine and stuff on their head and holding despicably self-deprecating signs.

Oh, to dream... !

Last edited by Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper on Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater General! I imagine you would have some great war stories of your days at Dell.

Here is the link you were looking for:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Hans.

I do have some good stories but honestly, they pale in comparison to what I've seen here so far. Especially since ya'll are so gifted at dragging them out for weeks and months. Like Shiver alludes, causing them longterm mental anguish is its own reward.

Thanks for the link and the welcome - I'll head there straightaway.

Last edited by Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper on Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater:

I'm not your mentor, but I see you do need some advice from a mentor - so let me step in and say what your mentor would tell you

Rule #1 - please DO NOT put your real name in your posts! Edit that out.

Rule #2 - Read the stickies - - and read a lot (it will save you from a lot of embarrassment - although I've been around for a while and still do stupid things quite often)

Rule #3 - Bait safe

I'm sure you and my cat both have the same looks on your faces right now. The cat is sitting in front of the aquarium that houses my son's rats - and she's licking her lips - MEOW!

Happy Baiting - you are now in the aquarium with the rats - and not having to stand and wish from the outside.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi & welcome Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the eater. I am sure will will soon feel right at home.
there are plenty of mugus you can bait.

Read as much as you can. Post any questions you have.

There will be plenty of help. As you may already know, baiting can be very addictive.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza,

Thank you for the GREAT advice. I've removed my name.

I confess I learn best in one-on-one mentoring than I do from reading a bunch of threads and stuff (though some might call it by its correct name - lazy). But I'll happily take your advice.

Thanks all for the kind welcome.

Cheers,
Ripper <--- (see? I'm teachable)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! I think you're going to really like it here once you settle in. You've got the right background, all you have to do is learn some new modalities. I guarantee you'll find it interesting and fun.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the monkey house Gen.

Have fun, ^^^ all of the above,

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir, I formally convey my greetings. (Name the movie from that quote)

starstarstarstar
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unlike RE8 i just say HI. im just a simple country boy

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic