SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The fifth annual Eater Valentine thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
.....come to bed Papa!

Sweetie, I don't believe there is anything you could wear that would actually improve the way you look. You already are the most beautiful woman on earth. But if you were to twist my arm (or other body part), I would have to choose #1. It really doesn't matter which one you wear. It will be laying on the bedroom floor soon. I will follow the trail of beauty you left down the hallway. Here comes Papa! Get ready Mama!

Oh yeah......I picked something up for you on the way home.
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are you giving out things that you found in someone elses garbage, Harry?

I think the "smell of love" from that diamond would smell like old ramen noodles and rotted toilet paper.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Bawls, you bring tears to my eyes. A zirconia ring. Did you get that from the Home Shopping Network? I can't wait for the wedding. And, I have some more surprises for you.....

I bought us a trailer....

I got it cheap from a small fire sale...

The trailer park is real friendly. They have games on Saturday night....like bite the sausage.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
... A zirconia ring. Did you get that from the Home Shopping Network? ...

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Chi, since you went all out and bought an estate for us, I decided there would probably be a lot of grass to mow so I went ahead and bought you a riding mower. I would hate to think you had to push mow all that grass while I was sitting on the custom 4' X 6' deck ( that I made out of wooden pallets I found laying in the ditch) drinking ice cold Milwaukee's Best Ice beer.

And, that picture of you bobbing for wieners really turned me on!
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper...I teach you how to bait, and what do I get...you want to go hang with Persie. Crying or Very sad

Ex, yes, I accept. I will call my university tomorrow, tell them I completely withdraw, and transfer to your college.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems you have made the decision for me Special Sad You are still the greatest mentor Smile Have fun with the sociopath!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah Special k, a real woman, not some two-bit tramp who changes men like socks day-to-day. I am glad you accept my request to become my Valentine. Tomorrow when I pick you up, be prepared to be wooed to the greatest lengths. First, I reserved a table at Cholla Prime Steakhouse & Lounge over in Scottsdale. Be prepared to dine on chicken parmigiana with an alfredo sauce marinade and red wine to wash it all down. Next, we will head over to a theater hall and watch a pilot production of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream by the worlds greatest theater actors. Afterwards we will wander the streets at midnight and talk about memories past right before I drop you off at home. Of course, I won't be trying anything on the first date.

EDIT: I made this for you

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex. wrote:
... red wine to wash it all down. ...

Gee, what a shame you've only just turned 18. No red wine for you, minor.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as I say I'm Catholic, I can buy the stuff in caseloads.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Irishmigrant

Glad to see you came out of the closet.

You are showing your true colors. Where is rainbow flag ?

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Ex. wrote:
... red wine to wash it all down. ...

Gee, what a shame you've only just turned 18. No red wine for you, minor.
You're just jealous that I'm taken now. Razz

Aww, Ex, you looked up local spots here? Embarassed You shouldn't have. I know some other cool spots to go visit as well. Wink
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anywhere you want to go Special. The world is yours, I am just the chauffeur.

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you got me the riding mower I thought I would get you something to use while you sit on the deck watching me. Just in case you need to scratch the harry ones....

Oh, yes, and I will be wearing this when I mow the lawn....

Thanks Corona!

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/me is researching houses that are close to a Valley college
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful of what Ex might slip into your dinner, Special. He seems to be the type of person who would do that, what with tying up Corona and all...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Obi doesn't even listen.
Good point. I am, after all, a guy! I've been defeated before. Never by someone who licks themselves clean, wears flea-collars and buries their crap in the sand, but who am I to judge!

To BC, congratulations and condolences.

To jojobean, you were a worthy opponent and I salute you. Some day we will get marvelously stupefied together, jam until the cops show up and pick up a 747-load of groupies. No that wasn't a pass. I was kidding about turning gay. Drunk we can negotiate however!

To PRS, I only wanted to play with your gittar anyway. You California girls are way too unpredictable. When you're divorced from BC, let me know and I'll give you Tommy Lee's phone number.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:

The trailer park is real friendly. They have games on Saturday night....like bite the sausage.

Hey, I recognize those mountains... Shocked Laughing

I am just a reader of Valentines threads, but I couldn't resist... Cool

Long's Peak, Thunder in the Rockies

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Harry, my love for you deepens since you bought me the zirconia ring. It looks so lovely on my finger. I truly wanted to get you something special. I know, I know, the trailer was a good present as well as the bawl scratcher, however, you deserve something extra special. So I thought and I thought and then came the radio ad to buy your love a star. Well since I put all my money into the down payment of the trailer (only $15,000 more on our loan at 29% interest) I can't afford a star.....but I can afford an assteroid. So I bought one. It reminds me of our first night in the Pinto when you goosed yourself on the gear shift. We giggled so at the words that came out of your mouth...truly I thought only a drunken sailor knew those words.

Anyway in Galaxy 27 there is an assteroid named Harry Bawls. It must be true love.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza - Can you please stop changing lipstick colors, sweetheart? I'm starting to get a rainbow-like situation going on over here.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After some thought, I feel it is only fair to provide brief explanations to the fine gentlemen who asked to be my valentine, but were rebuffed. Facing potential rejection in a public forum took tremendous courage, and perhaps, stupidity. Regardless, I feel bad about it and want to put your minds at ease, but I can not do anything about shattered hearts.

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
I've already given my heart to PRS, and Lotta pretty much owns the rest of me.
I only wanted to play with your gittar anyway. You California girls are way too unpredictable.
...I'll give you Tommy Lee's phone number.

@Obi. I needed all of you. I'm too shallow and greedy to share with Lotta. Your professed affinity for glam metal fashions made me worry that you would raid my wardobe and makeup resulting in my best clothes getting stretched out and my favorite mascara being used up. No one touches my guitar.

"I been all around this great big world and I've seen all kinds of girls
Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the states, Back to the cutest girls in the world
I wish they all could be California girls"

BTW, Tommy Lee wants nothing to do with me. I'm too wild for him.

@Rodus. I almost threw myself at you after seeing the picture of the kitten with the guitar. Unfortunately for you, I had a little too much wine with lunch, tripped on my cat and got tangled in my ficus tree. The cute fireman that rescued me made me forget what I was doing before my incident. I was concerned about your self-proclaimed manliness. I wanted a man to sweep me off of my feet and not knock me off of my feet.

@Jojbean, last, but not least. Your words, gifts and effort were unsurpassed. Normally, I would have easily succumbed, but one word kept creeping into my head.....Heidi. I know how you feel about her. A mere mortal such as myself could never compete with a goddess like Heidi. I know I would always be second in your heart. Also, your inability to recognize and embrace the genius of the Beatles was a black cloud constantly floating over your head. Hello Goodbye.

Finally, my beloved BC. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't want to post this, you guys all were trying so hard to get PRS as your Valentine, but I think now that she already explained to you that you have no chance, I think can reveal the truth: PRS will be my Valentine!

The funny part is that she asked me, check this out:
PRS wrote:
Hey rootuser,
I think you're so super-cool with your ninja-avatar, and all your wise comments and stuff that I really would be happy if you'd honor me by being my Valentine.

Love,
PRS

As for the other ladies of the Eater, I am sorry. I would have loved every single one of you as my Valentine, but with her PM PRS just came in first, before I could actually make up my mind who of you wonderful ladies to ask.

Now shoot if you must...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRS: Naturally I understand and respect your decision. My earlier post was the result of a drunken rage at yet another rejection by a beautiful girl. May the mighty Lotta forgive me for such an outburst! And yes, you would have had to share me with her.

Then I found out that you're too wild for the likes of Tommy Lee. Couple that with the fact that even as your valentine I wouldn't have touched your gittar, well no amount of Captain Morgan can cure them blues.

I'll be fine. Really.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELL here i am back to work and i see i have a lot to catch up on now... i think in going to have to make a scorecard to keep straght whos whos valentine.... hmmmm maybe that would be a bad think ..next to my name would be irish... and that cuz i have a fridge full of fine inported beers and a big block. oh oh im getting depressed now Sad DAMN MY TROLL LIKE LOOKS I AM UNLOVED DAMN ME ALL TO HELL Crying or Very sad
(goes back to hallway broomcloset office and curl up into a ball)

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Special K, I was stopping over in Milan tonight and I just saw this on display in a window.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic