SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Employment scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amongst the endless adds for pen1s enlargement, v1agra adds, lottery scams and the endless poor souls with large sums of money they really need to give to me, I have noticed a clear uptick in the number of job offers (both full and part time). Are there a scam and if so, what is the schtick?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

most definitely, i caught a new cast that here is a 30% increase in job applicants in the customer service area and the number of employment scams in on the rise. i was hit with two when i found eater.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so they are a scam, what are they gonna want, cash to secure the job?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the two i've run into are are offering the 'customer service evaluator' and send you the check to be a secret shopper and the other is to use you as a customer service agent to transfer monies using paypal and WU. i found another one today but haven't figured out what they are trying to do they tell me i've met the requirements for the job and to go to this link to complete the application. the redirected site always says my app is still being evaluated. the next one they send i'm going to check the headers and go from there. a lot of the work from home easy money are not true either.
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

there can be two ways to the lads.

1. you become their book-keeper/payment officer,they send you a cheque
and you pay it into your account.you keep 10% and send the balance to him by WU.the cheque is a fake.

2. you apply for the job but you need to send 'fees' to process your application etc etc all by WU again.

bait the living shit out of these.but dont get the cheques sent to your home address,you will need to become a premium member to sort this little problem out.

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
beeman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is also a third variant, the "Package Mule". The bad guys use a jacked credit card account to purchase electronics etc... they then recruit you to be a "shipping manager" for some fictitious foreign company. Your job is to accept the packages sent to you and then to slap on a shipping lable that was e-mailed to you. The stolen items are then shipped to their new owners in said foreign country. By the way, the shipping lable that was e-mailed to you was also purchased using a jacked number.

Very low overhead for said fictitious company.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^beeman -yep and when the charges get tracked back to you or your account all those criminal charges stack up and you get a one man room in Sing Sing
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So are these various flavors of scams generally West-African in origin?

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no both of the ones i had were in the USA with US and Canadian phone numbers and US web sites.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic