SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some spare Vlads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All landed in my catcher account from Mybeloved since Friday 9th, please feel free to enjoy!

This one is Ol, from the Ukraine a lady of few words, but no doubt the translation agency will help out there!
Quote:
Hello.
How are you?
[email protected]

Next on stage a big eater "Hi!" to Sveta from St Petersburg. Sveta enjoys cooking Russian foods (don't they all!)
Quote:
Hello !
My name is Sveta
How are you?
I would like to get acquainted with you.
Write to me on my email: [email protected]

Next please welcome Snezhana from Kirov. Sadly Snezhana speaks very little English or French, BUT she is happy for you to write to her in whatever language you want! Anyone guess where this one will go?
Quote:
Greetings! How are you doing? You have liked me! I very much wish to get acquainted with you. Write to me on e-mail: [email protected] I wait from you for the letter!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I had that first one Lou, I posted her last night. Doesn't say much does she?

I think I may even write to her, something along the lines of:

Quote:
I'm ok. W'ssup?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm onto Sneezy - who's a 'children's doctor'!

Let's see if she knows what 'paediatrics' is!
Laughing Laughing

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sneey is not a live one!!!

Old photos

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've received some of these before i found eater. i would be willing to take Sveta. Cherrie is setting me up with a mentor. would it be ok to start bait? what site is she on?
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya and welcome to the whacky world of Love Baiting! Yes, feel free contact any or all of them! Suggest that to get the show on the road something like "Hi glad that you like my profile on My Beloved tell me more about you" That is usually enough to guarantee a mass of cut and paste copy from said Vlad.

Golden rule on your part is don't waste your time, waste theirs! Copy and paste reports of football or rugby matches, theatre reviews anything long winded, my favourite is a page from the Inland Revenue site explaining the workings of the English Tax system! Add a bit of standard personalisation at the start, answer any questions Boris has asked BRIEFLY at the end and sign off Love and Kisses!!

Make sure that you read the Stickies here, and also have a look on the Love Baiting campus in The Eater University! Have fun and bait safe!

"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, thanks for the help. I'm a recently widowed man who lost his wife in Hurric4n3 K4trin4 and have been helping others since my loss.

Too much??? Very Happy

Now to find a photo. Any suggestions?

Edit: I'll keep looking at the pictures sticky, trying to find just a handsome one, not too model looking.

Last edited by Fishhead on Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that Fishead Sad - but you've found a great community here! Smile

Unless you're a Vlad! Twisted Evil

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Catherine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to give this a go

Thanks for posting the email addys
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no reply from Sv3ta yet. no worries i have some ebay phishers taking some bait. Laughing
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Fishead, don't worry about them taking a day or so to reply. Remember Boris has a large number of accounts that he has to respond to, and the problems of sending the right photo's to the right punter! What a nightmare for him through his Vodka soaked daze!

A couple of days is quite normal!

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Lou i figured as much. i googled one of the cities and a person who lives there wrote a very imformative piece on Boris's place of work.

Quote:
Hello my dear new friend,
It is so nice that you mailed me back!
It is great, because it gives me feeling that you are interesting in me,
it is great because I'm very interesting in you and I�d like to know
about you as much as possible.
As for me, my name is Olga, I was born on the 25 of September 1981 in the
small city Kirovsk (it is situated in the eastern part of Ukraine).......
[email protected] is no longer a woman of few words

She must be in a hurry, Boris just emailed her script. I guess I made a new friend. Twisted Evil Has she responed to anybody else?
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snezy may no longer be around but they do try!!

The passport

Svetlana Tatarinova Ref 31 No 1983140

And a Photoshop job!!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snezy is still around. Nothing more than pure scripts and a new snapshot with every email. Doesn't even seem to read the replies, because the last script asked for info that was already given. Four emails, and no requests for money yet, but hints are being dropped. This is my first attempt at a love bait, and I'm already bored with it. At least most of the 419 lads I've dealt with respond to direct questions. Not this vlad. Yadda, yadda, yadda...

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you got all the girls that I got too!

Pff. I knew I shouldn't have written to Snez. =P
Translation scams are really starting to annoy me!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Snezy is a translation scam. From the third letter,

Quote:
At university I studied within 8 years.
There I learned English language,
Therefore I write to you letters without the translator.

I've received a total of four letters and no money requests yet.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

phantom_duker wrote:
I don't think Snezy is a translation scam. From the third letter,

Quote:
At university I studied within 8 years.
There I learned English language,
Therefore I write to you letters without the translator.

I've received a total of four letters and no money requests yet.
Hmmmm a bit weird that PD! In her intro on MyBeloved she states quite clearly that she DOESN'T speak any languages particulalrly well! I guess that is just a simple mistake to make and quite open to misinterpretation!!

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THey are running off a script until around letter 11 mine deviated then but only cause I pushed!!

The photos are old and I baited another one using them who supplied the photo and passport above. They used to even send recorded voice messages!!

Another link to the photos is here

http://agencyscams.com/Girls/NatalyaLoskutova.html

One such place is

Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic