SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ponder this...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an AIWA stereo system in my computer room. Everytime my cell phone rings it turns on the stereo. Does anyone have any suggestions as how to stop this?

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alienate all freinds, family and associates. Then no one will call you and the problem will stop Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call a priest, your phone is obviously posessed.
Failing that pm SP, he's a tech guru and will be able to help you out Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sling the bastard out the window Smile

sorry not tech minded

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outfit the stereo & cell w/ tin foil hats, this will protect both from signal interference.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
Everytime my cell phone rings it turns on the stereo. Does anyone have any suggestions as how to stop this?

Rodus wrote:
pm SP, he's a tech guru

Ok, it's an AIWA stereo, which was cheap Japanese crap until Sony bought the company, now it's Sony crap, do as Doodle Bug said and then buy something decent like a Kenwood, tech problem sorted Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooohh, give me your # and I'll make your stereo go on at 2am. Twisted Evil
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm unplug it?

I used to have a stereo that sat on top of a treddle sewing machine.
It picked up the local taxis.
Bit weird sitting alone in a room being told to collect Effie from the bingo.
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mom had a JVC system that would randomly turn itself on. No idea of why it started doing that, really. She did the only reasonable, rational thing that any Mom can do...

...she palmed it off on me and bought herself something nicer.

I "solved" the problem by turning the volume knob all the way down whenever I wasn't listening to music. Who cares if the thing is straight from "The Exorcist"? if you can't hear it, right? Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get a cat.

They have psychic powers to turn TV's on and off.

I have personally witnessed this.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, SP. I've got an 18-year-old Aiwa amp that still gives me 110W per channel of loveliness on demand.
Perhaps I got one of the defective ones... ?

Also: Phones don't switch it on, as far as I can tell.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish I could help!

I once had a car and every time you turned left, the horn blew. Laughing

I just waved, even if no one was there. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I have to walk away from the computer now. The vision of you driving around waving at "no one" is making me laugh too hard. Laughing
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time the girl in the apartment across the way starts undressing, my neighbor's lights go off.

Magic? Wink
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Doubtful Laughing

However the stereo problem is probably because of bad RF shielding. See if it is all properly grounded. We see this problem with speakers sometimes sending out feedback right before a cell phone rings.

If it is grounded, then try following some of the above advice. It won't fix anything but you'll have fun.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

# WhiteKing419,

I use to have a cat who loved anything electronic. He would answer the phone and drive the telemarketers nuts by sitting there silently listening to them. I use to come home thinking I had messages on my answering machine when in reality it was the cat purring and the telemarketer getting frustrated. Laughing He also could open the cd drive on my computer and turn on my clock radio. I swear cats are aliens from another planet.

I have resolved the situation. I bought a Bose Wave and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh please tell me you DIDNT buy a wave?
overpriced peace on overrated clock radio
i used to be a bose dealer there the most overhyped peace of crap there is. there actuly made by zenith and we sold the zenith one too. there the same radio. 99 dollors for the zenith vs 399 for the bose.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cell phone blocker? This one is short range. Price is delivered sometime after Lunar New Year.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4355

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think this device will keep the stereo on all the time.

Actually, the tin foil hat isn't such a crazy idea; as Stoker pointed out, it may be a case of bad shielding (is the case made of plastic? If so, try to open it and shield the inside with alu foil and connect that to ground - this may help)

Fight My Brute
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Make sure it's unplugged first Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should generously ship it off to one of your lads and then call them at 3am. They would be pretty happy for a while. Wink

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Put on your tin foil underwear the problem is not the stereo. The problem is the cell phone. When it receives a call, it starts transmitting all over the electromagnetic spectrum. I bet your stereo only does it with that one cell phone. I hope you don't carry your cell phone in your pants.

@packman. I don't think Zenith is making anything anymore but I have a funny story about some Bose speakers. I had a VP once think I liked him. He invited me over for dinner and to see his cats. He also showed me a cat clawed Bose speaker that he said cost him over a thousand dollars. I told him no problem, just drive about three blocks from work and buy a dollar speaker and put it in. What about matching the rest of the speakers. I told him yeah, you could pay more but the Bose exact replacement raw speaker was a dollar. He comes over the next day after lunch and has me drive over with him to buy the speaker. I was wrong. The exact speaker was 67 cents and the nicer ones were just under two dollars. This was for the Bose 901s. He gets the nice one even though I tell him to go OEM equivalent. Two weeks go by and he has me over for dinner again. He's got tools but no idea how to replace a speaker. I take it apart and he's stunned that its all particle board. When you pay for advertising in Hi Fi mags what do you expect? I'm was a butt sucking wonder at the time and mumble something about higher density and better quality control, not the fact that he was a fool and got parted from his money. Two weeks later, I find myself putting in the cheap speaker into the enclosure because the two dollar one was too loud.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your mission, should you decide to accept it is to take apart the AIWA system. There is a hidden film there. This is top secret stuff, man. You see, your system was supposed to be sent to Iran as part of a spy ring, but they switched your system with theirs, so your system arrived in Tehran by accident.

So now, what happens is that the Iranians are REALLY TICKED. They're calling your system to try to find it. If you see some REALLY ANGRY middle eastern men hanging around your house, act like nothing's happened.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
I bought a Bose Wave and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

I have one in my kitchen and absolutely love the sound quality!!!! You can turn that thing up really really high with zero distortion.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
He would answer the phone and drive the telemarketers nuts by sitting there silently listening to them.
Is your cat for hire? I need to try something different from my usual "You're getting paid to call me right? Here's the deal, I charge $50 an hour to listen, $75 to answer, and $150 to answer truthfully and not screw with your database or statistics. Hello? Hello?" routine. Laughing

BTW, you should've bought Marantz. I can sit my phone on top of any component and get zilch interference.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic