SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now this really is funny

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Lad mastermind dreamt this one up ? Laughing

What goes through a Lads mind - apart from a gentle breeze ?

Quote:
[email protected],
to [email protected],
date Feb 11, 2008 8:01 PM
subject TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

FROM THE DESK OF THE FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT

I am Sandy Berger, Former National Security Adviser to
Former President BILL CLINTON of United States Of America. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense
nature of policy in U.S.A. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send
your contract part payment of US$100. Million to you via diplomatic courier service.I have secured every needed document to cover the money.
Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was in our treasury during our regime; it was meant for our Local AFEM market.But since the money was not used and no one knows about it , I will use my position as the Former National Security Adviser to the
President to send this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now Is to
send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or drivers license including your contact phone numbers, The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes.

What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok,I will let you know how far
I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic
consignment. This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message.If you need more information about
this, i will give you the contact of the diplomatic agents for more information on how to carry out the plan.
Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to be moved as soon as we hear from you. Reply me immediately you receive this message

Best Regards,
Sandy Berger
Former National Security Adviser to the President Of United States Of America

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You better act fast. Once those diplomatic immunity seals expire, it'll cost you big bucks to get them replaced. Crying or Very sad I know from experience! Very Happy

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandy Berger, isn't he the guy that was accused of stealing classified documents from the National Archives, in his socks? You're dealing with a pro, Gomer. Be very afraid.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yup, that's the guy.

Me, the best I can do is Uncle Chuck. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, any delay will incur damurrages.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer - You're right. This is really funny!! Sandy Berger! hehehe
hahaha Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any potential bait that includes "Sensitive Photographic Film Material" and "Bill Clinton" must be worth a shot? (pun intended) Shocked

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On reading it again, I'm wondering about you Gomer. What did you do for our "intense" national security that would net you $100 million cash? Build a jet fighter in your garage? Clean the stains out of a blue dress?

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly some Lad genius believes that transferring their standard scam into something a US citizen would recognise makes it more believable. Like yeah Shocked

I'm waiting for the one from the Desk of ex UK Prime Minister - Tony Blair

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh come on. I could understand if it were from China(stealing military secrets) but the NSA? I... wait. NSA? The guys that go after hackers?

I've got to see this.
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

I've read this several times and still can't work out what the hell the guy is on about.

Very Happy

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd only trust this wrapping if it's REAL nylon, not that cheap synthetic crap.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this part and the subsequent directionsl
sberger wrote:
Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes.

Seems to me like a chance to create a courier who is willing to set up a side deal with you. Twisted Evil Even if it doesn't fly, you will get some nice insults and death threats for trying to trick to a former National Security Advisor.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Imagine that. Corrupt officials in the Clinton administration Wink

I guess no country is immune to the imagination of scammers. That is definately one of the better ones I've seen. Mind if I have a go at him?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No - consider it open season on such an idiot. It's bound to be fun.

I just hate a scammer with a more ridiculous sense of humour than I have. I just know I would end up going way too far out on this one - and I have some even more stupid ones.

As a Lad would say - I am blessed. Very Happy

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This fund was in our treasury during our regime

Not the Clinton administration.
This lad's a Republican!

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not being an American citizen, I must ask:

WTF is a Local AFEM market ? A grocery store chain? Wink

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Google tells me that AFEM = autonomous foreign exchange market, which is a purely Nigerian market. Basically it was the black market for exchanging foreign currencies to obtain a better rate for Naira, though I believe that it has been absorbed into the regular monetary system now.

So - the Clinton administration were intending to exchange their $100 million for Naira Shocked Clearly the Nigerian scriptwriters must be on strike too.

Jadee1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

maybe he means they are padded with laptops, we all know how much they love them.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Basically it was the black market for exchanging foreign currencies to obtain a better rate for Naira,

Speaking of corruption and American administrations, there is a long ongoing scandal involving bribes from Halliburton (see Cheney, Dick) to Nigerian officials being laundered through the AFEM. I've been trying figure out a way to incorporate this into baits.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beware of those boxes "padded with machine" that have "diplomatic agent attached".
Studies have shown that ithe diplomatic agent can be hazardous when the "machine padding" is improperly applied. Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
love2bait77
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im still hung up on the fact that Sandy Berger has really horrid grammar!
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im still hung up on the fact that clinton had a regime... i thought he had a 2 term administration, dont dictators have regimes?

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Clearly the Nigerian scriptwriters must be on strike too.

Imagine, a MUGU UNION MEETING...
We may be morons, but at least we're organized: Amalgamated Association of Morons, Local 6 and 7/8's.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandy and her partner are having loads of fun trying to get assistance from Angela, a home-school mom who lives in a town with population 200 on top of a mountain in Wyoming Laughing

Anyone else still baiting this one?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic