SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The fifth annual Eater Valentine thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Anyone know the recipe to remove hickies? Prof so and so just planted a big one on my neck....

If you find out how to Eliza, please tell Chibuike how to do it. I intend to give her one tonight while we are snuggled up next to the fire, while sipping the wine I drove 43 miles one way to get for her because she likes "that kind". Ain't love grand? I feel like a teenager again, all thanks to my beloved Chibuike.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm all yours, Betelgeuse Very Happy

Do please elaborate on what the fairies can do Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would appear that my Girly Girl has given her 6-stringed beauty to another, perhaps more deserving and definitely better-looking, guy. Picking up my gittar, along with the splintered shards of my heart, I compose a lonely serenade....

http://www.box.net/shared/nzup7fhsso
(Yes that's me, don't mind the lousy quality)

Lucky for me, I'll get over this rejection quickly because I'm shallow and incredibly self-centered! But ask yourself this PRS: Just how many guys will offer you a serenade? Crying or Very sad
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

eight (talking about Juan) wrote:
He's all mouth and no trousers.

Well, in the context of this thread -- that sounds good to me! Juan, what time do we check in at Simba? Wink

Simba wrote:
In the context of this thread...I am chuffed to bits...

Um...is "chuffed" a Brit term? Not sure what it means, but in the context of this thread - does it involve mouths or trousers? Hey I might like it!

full auto wrote:

Cachuma, lets get involved in a love scam this valentines day. Wink

Oh HO! Oh Juan darling - you have some competition. Come on Full Auto, show me what you got!

Harry Bawls wrote:
@Chibuike,

Aren't you glad You chose early?

Hey, let's not forget that I was your first choice, Harry,! So ya might not want to pile it on too thick... Wink

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:

And if I get dirt under my toenails from walking on the sandy beach with you, you will take the file and clean the dirt from under them....

That's so gross it's almost romantic! puke

Oh and one more thing - I don't wanna see ANY more violence in this thread. This is a thread about LOVE, folks!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ EX - Did I walk into the St. Valentine's Day massacre? Shocked

To my beloved Bawls. Oh my darling I am so glad you enjoyed the hamburger helper. My gourmet cooking skills show no bounds for you and the love I feel for you. And, the Mogen David wine you got at the convenience store complimented the cheese and mac helper (or was that Mad Dog 20 20?). How did you know I was cooking that? The after dinner maalox was a special touch but nothing like the back rub to ease the pain of the wine going through my lower intestines. Ain't love grand? Or, how did they say it in "Love Story".....love means never having to say you're sorry you ate my cooking. Wink

I chose well..... banghead

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cachuma: forget about full auto, my finger is hovering over the "ban" key right now....

I'll see you at Simba Camp at 6 on Thursday. I'll be wearing jackboots, you don't need anything.....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I know why the prof's hands are always in his boxers in his avatar! you guys should feel what he can do with those things!!!

(I now turn from the computer and put my blindfold back on.....I'll be there in a second Prof.)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Special K you are mighty. Very Happy

Someone get Ex some medical help.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Um...is "chuffed" a Brit term? Not sure what it means, but in the context of this thread - does it involve mouths or trousers? Hey I might like it!

If it's mouth you're interested in, let me refresh your memory beautiful:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=906958&highlight=#906958

Don't listen to this Don Juan, he is just a smooth love scammer. I'm a cabana boy who lives on the beach, ready to serve you anything at your whim. Besides, he can't type like I can. Laughing
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi, darling. I am so sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. I was extremely busy this weekend and late Sunday evening was the first opportunity to read all of the new forum posts. Please accept my apologies and I hope your heart is not too bruised. Embarassed

Wow. Really, wow. A poem appealing to the guitar player in me followed by another poem. Finally, a rockin' song. How sweet. You have out-classed most, if not all, of the gentlemen up to this point and without any signs of violence or temper. So my answer is.......

maybe.

You know most women when shopping do not buy the first item they look at even if they love it. While they may come back later to get it, they have to shop around first to be sure. Well, I'm not done shopping.

A maybe is better than a no, right?

XOXOXO

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know. You are not supposed to consecutively post, but I wanted Obi to have his own reply since he feels a bit neglected at the moment.

Ex wrote:
Ok time to go down the list:
Lotta, PRS, Weasel, Cachuma, Eliza, Special K, Hekate, Corona, Ima, and any other veritable bachelorettes, will you please be my Valentine?

It seems you have Corona tied up and chained to the wall in your basement so a reply is no longer necessary. Are you a commitment or decision making phobe?

Harry Bawls wrote:
Please don't rub it in to Lotta, PRS Girly Girl, Ima, and the rest that were hoping to get a catch as fine as me.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chibuike wrote:
back off girls....he's all mine! However, I will rent him out at $50.00 an hour for those who need him for a quickie.

He's all yours. The rumor is a quickie is all there is with Harry. Wink

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@full auto: :yikes: WOW! Did you actually REMEMBER that comment I made back in...JUNE?? If so, that's pretty damn impressive.

Juan...he's drawing closer in your rear view mirror...perhaps some poetry is in order?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe???? Well at my age, hell yes that'll do. She said maybe! She said maybe! That's not a no, and it's not yet a restraining order!!!!

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

I was thinking of using the patent-pending Jedi-Mind-Trick, but somehow that's beneath me. For the time being!
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Cachuma: This cabana boy has keen memory. Laughing How do margaritas and nice stroll on the beach sound? I'll definitely get the sand out of your toe nails afterwards in any manner you like. Very Happy

@ Moderator Don Juan: Anticipating that reply. Laughing
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Betelgeuse wrote:
To my love Lotta,

AND

And if that is not enough, I am the ghost with the most, and I would be very happy to show you just what fairies can do Wink

Heartbreaker! Confused

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah she's not chained up........involuntarily that is. Wink

We worked things out. Have a good and speedy recovery rumbero and YeaWhatever. Just don't come back around here anymore......

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Special, you don't mind if I ask Bella as well? Smile
I got you this Bella:

And for you Special:

Can someone put Ex away, so he can't hurt anyone including himself..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I'll see you at 5imba Camp at 6 on Thursday......

Do me a favour and collect thefife enroute to the Camp.
I wouldn't want to rely on that poxy shuttle bus service... Rolling Eyes

I'll put plenty of champers on ice, and ensure that the best suites are free from safari mugus on Valentines day.

Thefife, these are for you.... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex, You need to find another Valentine.

PRS reminded me that I was #8 on your list and then the violence started. Sad

It was nice for a little while and you will find another. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no. I guess it will be just my friend and myself after all....

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You could try to win me back. Razz

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Presenting Corona a beautiful bouque of Hairbrushes
would you be my Valentine? Embarassed

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to choose irishemigrant for my Valentine today, he has tried the hardest and won my heart. Cool

But someone could steal me away. Wink

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But someone could steal me away.

Surely you don't mean that do you? I may take you seriously.....

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BEEP BEEP BEEP backing up a semi load of corona for corona and a truck load of limes

*edit* aye spel gud

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3

Last edited by packman on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic