SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nice example of email ettiquette, as taught to my lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By George, I think he's finally getting it. Hopefully he's signing his mails to other intended victims like this. I've been helping him out with western email ettiquette for some time.

Quote:

His majesty,
I received your mail with delight and i plead that you forgive for any wrong doing His Majesty.

I will immediately go into action and do the baptism since you have sent me the wordings and send same to you without delay

This is to see that a modern deserving chapel is built here in Ouagadougou which i hope you personally will come for its inauguration (he's going to really regret saying that)

I once more assure you His Majesty that we are going to win a lot of souls for the brotherhood here in Ouagadougou and the whole of west Africa.

Be always shagged, twatted and may your knackers be tightly gripped

Thanks
TOSSER

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Perfect. Just perfect. Very Happy Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

That kills me.

Dutchbait has a nice one too, it goes something like "Forever, up yours." He CCd me a few of his emails the other day.

I've never got the bolleaux to go that risque!

Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See what I mean by helping the lad w/ his English. Great job!! Laughing Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can already see this lad taking a stroll across Africa. Smile

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just can't wait to see him panic when I take him up on his offer of my flying over there to oversee the chapel inauguration. In fact, I'll be bringing the money AND supervising the building, too. Blueprints and stuff will be required. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After having a bad day, you have brought a smile to my face. Thank you!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff Juan Laughing,when he calls you, his majesty, what part are you playing Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Psych! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFLMAO! That has got to be one of the best ones I have seen for a long time.

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Funny stuff Juan Laughing,when he calls you, his majesty, what part are you playing Very Happy

Juan SP? Confused I'm an elder in the church, but not just a plain old elder. He's been passed up through every level in the brotherhood, and now he's on extremely HIGH ELDER Donald, who's promised him that at last, his funds will be released. He just needs to do his baptism again. This'll be about the twentieth time Smile I'm going for 'most often soaked with milk' lad.

Another example:
Quote:

HIS MAJESTY,

I was highly delighted when i read your mail that i have been forgiven.

I hope and pray succintly that the finacial officer of the brtethren will fall into your hands so that you will see into my case

I am happy that you have explained to me on the founding of our brotherhood.
I pray sincerely for you.

Remain twatted in the holy knackers,
Thanks

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Juan SP? I'm an elder in the church

Sorry mate, I had been viewing a post started by Juan Freizwidatt just before this one Embarassed

Gotya, thought you might have been playing a fake king or something, love those sign off lines Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
After having a bad day, you have brought a smile to my face. Thank you!!

I find after having a bad day i'm cheered up by seeing a lad have a worse one.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work!

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So much sigworthy material in that one.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got his latest baptism pics, you can see his english grammar is now at a fairly advanced level. Smile

Quote:

"His majesty,"

I have retaken the baptism photographs as i was directed with the correct wordings

Remain briddled in hurgle,
Thanks.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is truely a most magnificent trophy. Left me giggling like a little school girl. Certainly something to aim for.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign
Between @cvb's "balls through the pants" and this thread, you guys are killing me and my keyboard... Laughing Laughing Laughing
There is something so right about 2 lads dressed in smocks with the phrase SHAG ME HARD hanging over their heads.
Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks.
TOSSER OGUGUO NWOSU.

Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I don't know where I got that from. I worry me sometimes Smile
For anyone who's curious, here's my instruction mail to him for this trophy pic..

Quote:

Dear Tosser,

I am most impressed by your keen attitude, this runs quite contrary to a report made by my predecessor. It's a shame
your previous baptism pictures were a waste of your splendid efforts, but I am sure we shall succeed this time.

Pastor Joseph (Indominu Dictu Shag) readily took the blame upon himself for your not knwing the springtime baptism ritual.
Of course, I had to impose a punishment upon him, and he will be away from the commune for a few days, reflecting on his
error, and ensuring it does not happen again. When he has recovered from his punishment, he will return. I anticipate he will
be ready to fly to your country in just a few days.

Now, the wording on the banner for the springtime ritual of baptism can vary, but all phrases used are derived from ancient
dialects, handed down to us over the generations. The meaning will always be that of "rejoice, for it is springtime, and another
soul is cleansed."

The banner should read "ANOTHER OLD SCHOOL TROPHY OF A TOSSER GETTING MILKED. SHAG ME HARD." Translated from
ancient saxony language, this means "Allelujah, another soul is saved. Accept me, Thor." You should hold
in front of you another, small banner reading "MINGE" which means "reawakening". Take two or more pictures, so that we can select the
best one for the records.

Let us finally get your chapel built Oguguo. I hope you continue to be as energetic in the pursuit of the building of this house of Tossers.

Elder *****

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The usual "LOL" emoticon just doesn't do this justice. I mean, I really laughed hard, and long. This is absolute gold! Very Happy Great work, PDS! I love it!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A full-size study of the same subject matter here:

http://members.419eater.com/~psychedelia_smit/tosser2.jpg

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
The banner should read "ANOTHER OLD SCHOOL TROPHY OF A TOSSER GETTING MILKED. SHAG ME HARD." Translated from
ancient saxony language, this means "Allelujah, another soul is saved. Accept me, Thor."

I envy your baiting skills! Laughing

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another beauty:

Quote:

His majesty,

Thank you most sincerely for your quick response to my mail whivh i included the baptsm photographs.

His Majesty,i am highly glad and delighted with the way you are handling our vhapel project and i mosty sincerely and humbly promise you I WILL NOT FAIL YOU.

I will negotiate and know the cost of opening a cyber cafe in our country here His Majesty and get you informed accordingly.

I am equally waiting to get the flight svhedule of pastor Joseph here to our commune while i look forward to your coming here to open our chapel.

Remain twatted, shagged and soaked in barf.
Thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic