SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

aa419 down? - nope, it's back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else here having trouble getting into aa419? I keep getting a "timed out" message.

I didn't notice a message about any work on the servers

First thought was that the DDOS vlads might be back.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence

Last edited by Old No. 7 on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes sir, I just went to ckeck on a bank site that Benjamin kindly submitted for me. The site is coming up as a timeout error.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad someone else posted...I've not been able to get in since this morning either and wondered if it was just me. I've not been able to get on domaintools since late yesterday either.

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my tools work OK, if you'll pardon the expression, and I was on aa419 this morning with no problems until about 7.00 EST (not that I'm necessarily on EST)

So it's just in the last 9 hours.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Domaintools was a little flakey earlier but then worked. AA419 was OK this morning but is down to me now.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back at about 5.00 pm EST

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been having trouble since Friday night, not just here but other sites as well.
Sort of intermittent
Couldn't even get Amazon at one point.
Couldn't access anything through Google
Youngest seemed to get MSN messenger OK
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been having intermittent trouble accessing Yahoo email.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been ok today

It was like the internet had the hiccups.

Or dysentry

some amongst us may think about golbal conspiracies to bring down the inernet

me?
paranoid?
no who said that?

was MS affected?
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had ups and downs throughout the day... I was unable to get to eater for 2 hours or so... Sad

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was an explanation over at aa419 - 6 hours outage due to a server upgrade.

I think that maybe it didn't go quite according to plan

as for the rest of you - your 'net problems were purely your own, or your systems came out in sympathy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic