SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Senseless Accident **Update pg 2**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoping for a miraculous and full recovery for this little girl.

And zero tolerance towards people who behave in this way. They should be charged with attempted murder.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry that all this has happened and I can't believe people get in a vehicle to drive when drunk. Mad

My prayers are with all!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My best wishes to Maegan as well, hoping for her to recover soon. Sad

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be thinking of everyone affected by this tragedy. Sad

When I first passed my driving test as a youngster I was a bit of an idiot. Pretty soon afterwards I spent six weeks in Turkey, where I saw the aftermath of an horrific crash. A van and a bus had a head on collision at speed. After that I thought that arriving somewhere a minute earlier by driving like a dickhead just wasn't worth it.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked That's horrible! My thoughts are with you, your daughter, family, and friends...
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terrible news. My best wishes to Meagan, her family and friends.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have just got back from the hospital and they have taken Meagan off life support and she is doing well on her own.
She is still in an induced coma but they are looking to try to start waking her in the next few days.
Thank you all for the comfort that you have given us and bless you all.
She is a little fighter and everything is looking good for her. They will know soon what brain damage has happened but it all points to Meagan making a good recovery.
I will keep you posted as things happen.
Thanks again mates, you're awesome.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
JackieBrown
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terrible news!! but glad she is improving!

I was recently in a crash and the other driver done the same as this woman, sat in his car, scared stiff. A few weeks later I got talking to him and while I couldn't really forgive him, I could understand that what his mind wanted to do and his body wanted to do were completely different things.

Best wishes for all of you!
Colt Seavers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank goodness little Meagan is showing signs of improvement. I`m thinking of her, her family and her friends, God bless them all.

I`ve been a reformed idiot driver for a long while now. It just isn`t worth it. Sad
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meagan's mum phoned last night and the little one has taken a turn for the worse.
She has now a major infection and of course with that she has a high temp.
They were hoping to start bringing her out of her coma today but are now going to put her deeper and are looking toward late next week for that.
Her mum is not well herself so this on top she broke down talking. I just told her of all the replies from you all and she asked me to thank you from her and Meagan's dad for your kindness.
I will keep you all posted on how she is going. but please keep the prayers and love coming her way.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please keep the prayers and love coming her way.

Consider it done
from all at Tir Nanny Ogg
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear she has taken a turn for the worse. Hopefully she will bounce back again from this setback & be on the road to recovery soon.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do. Thanks for the update.

starstarstarstar
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is still hope and my prayers are with you all.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

glad to her she off life support and holding her own. i too am a reformed stoopid driver.and have had to many close call that would have been because of my actions. plus my wife lost her first hubby of 20 year due to a idiot who had to pass a van at snowy night and a duoble yellow line .clipping the van makeing it cross into the head on path of the truck he was driving. he was killed instantly. the guy in the van who was a plummer sustaned massive head injury from all his tools flying forward from the the back of the van.the the other guy got aff pritty much scott free.. so when ever my step daughters complain because i driving the speed limit. i remind them theres a reason why i do

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bella, I'm so sorry to hear of the terrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Meagan and her family. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's too bad. Sad Once again, best wishes for Maegan and her family and friends.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I came within a fraction of a second of suffering poor Meagan's fate when using a pedestrian crossing with the lights, only for some IQ-minus moron to miss me by no more than arm's reach. It can happen to any of us.

Bella, I don't know if I can promise effective prayer (I'm an agnostic), but please tell her mother that more of us are with her at this time. I know how much of a comfort that thought can be.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whether it's prayers or just very positive thoughts, brave little Meagan has them from all from us for a speedy and full recovery.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic