SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The fifth annual Eater Valentine thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Prof So and So.......I'll have to think about it. I mean - you sit around scratching your balls - dressing as a clown.....

You've pulled the hair out of hte back of my head and put a picture of another woman there so you can see her while having sex.

I just don't know if we are really meant for each other. I need to know where you see us in the future???

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. It appears that not ONLY did I get Snerd as a Valentine, but I have been permanently branded with his name. I am no longer custom-tagless. I have a feeling my dear sners is the one who really wanted me to have this tag, since HE is sporting a new tag as well. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Oooh! Off to go see!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza -

I can see how you might have some doubts as to my love, but baby you know where I see us going. It's the same today as it was the first day I saw you. I know that taping pictures to your head might not have SEEMED like the most romantic thing to do, but trust me, in the end it brought us closer. I know how much you care about security on all levels, be it financial, emotional, or personal safety. In order to prove my love to you, since you feel unsure simply hearing it from me, I'm sure you'll have good enough judgement to trust this:

http://media.putfile.com/FBI-Endorsement

And yes, this is the REAL FBI. He told me so in e-mail. Razz

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I'm using my hand for something much more important than scratching my nuts these days.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex wrote:
Ok time to go down the list:

Lotta, PRS, Weasel, Cachuma, Eliza, Special K, Hekate, Corona, Ima, and any other veritable bachelorettes, will you please be my Valentine?

*awaits acceptance responses*
Hmmph, I'm one of a crowd? Sad
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well uh, you see, before Corona began carrying my baby after that wonderful night in Milan, I loved you all equally.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you prefer Corona then...

/me starts to look elsewhere
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mentor Special

Special K, a Kellogg�s cereal.
Special K, a hallucinogenic drug used by teens; that can be found in animal hospitals
Special K, a phoenix radio star.
Special K, an alcoholic drink, known about Northern Ireland.
Special K, a feeling of love much like horse tranquilizers.

But most of all Special K, a disciplinary orientated mentor who has helped me over my time at eater, and who I wish to be my valentine.

A poem doesn't need to rhyme! Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Quote:
The hell with Snerd

Sad

Don't worry, Snerd baby, you'll always be my first love. Well...second, if you count Hunter in the 11th grade...well actually third if you count Paulie Lucas...and then there was the entire Varsity football starting line-up in 12th grade...and then there was that guy I met at CBGB's in the 80's (never did get his name...) Well whatever -- you get the picture. I still love ya. Mr. Green

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I've got a brand-new pair of jackboots and a jangling keychain, I'm just dying to test out my super powers... But you're safe now, as long as you don't fail to catch the shuttle in Parakou.

Let's just hope the damn shuttle van shows UP in Parakou! It doesn't have the greatest reputation for reliability, or so I've heard. I must say I hope it does show up -- the whole jackboot thing is getting me kinda hot!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I daresay these boots are pretty sexy.... wanna see my whip? Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, all I ask is...PLEASE leave the red tights home. It's just not a good look for you. Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't like my French fry costume??? Shocked

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...I went to the dance with Paulie Lucas, who may not have been the hottest boy in the 11th grade, but he did have a '71 GTO judge with a 455 engine and a Turbo Hydra-Matic transmission...As for Paulie, he ultimately end up as a commodities trader on Wall Street making millions.

An Ode to Paulie Lucas

A Turbo Hydra-Matic Transmission
with a Commodity trader's commission
To that Paulie named Lucas
Here's the good Father's tukas
and many a nocturnal emission

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:

An Ode to Paulie Lucas

A Turbo Hydra-Matic Transmission
with a Commodity trader's commission
To that Paulie named Lucas
Here's the good Father's tukas
and many a nocturnal emission

ImageImage
ImageImage

AWESOME! I love it! You are a poet extraordinaire! bow_down
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Cachuma, for your kind words and attempts to alleviate my guilt.

Does this mean I can put my suspension on hold? I'm not sure that the others would unsuspend me.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would seem that the Girly Girl is giving me the cold shoulder. Perhaps she has chosen someone else. Either that or she hasn't signed back in yet, but no matter. Time to turn it on a bit! An ode to PRS:

That moment when I asked you
Seems frozen here in space
It seems a hundred years has passed
Since I've last seen your face

The miles may separate us with
Great plains, and mountains tall
But just say yes, sweet PRS
And into your arms I'll fall

I've never even heard your voice
And only seen your eyes
But just to be yours for a day
Is where my yearning lies

So take my hand, take my offer
Claim this heart of mine
Just give in to the dark side
And be my Valentine!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(Avatar to Avatar)

Betelgeuse, in another time and place, we are famed as those who spurned the conventions; as Elf and Human we sought out adventure, romance and high passion. Let us recreate those legends and rewrite those romancers' tales! Be my Valentine!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike,

I guess it's time to let you and the world know about the secret crush I have on you. Do you remember the other night when you heard something at your bedroom window? Yes, that was me. I have been following you around lurking in the shadows. I dream about you every night. My co-workers think I have lost my mind. My entire office is plastered with prints of your avatar. When the guys ask me to go out for a beer, I say "no, I need to stay logged on to Eater to see if my sweetheart is going to post". I hope this does not come as a shock to you, and you don't think I am too creepy for you, (even though I am). The other women of Eater pale in your comparison.

Please consider having me as your valentine, so I won't look so much like a stalker. I will stay on here until I see my answer. Even if it takes weeks. I simply cannot live without you.

If you decide to say no, can I get your mothers phone number?
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^So you were the one at my window! Shocked Here I thought it was the neighborhood peeping Tom. Well there goes that fantasy. Laughing

Okay, Harry Bawls if you can fit this description you are mine.....all mine!

A man secure in who he is, where he is at in life and wants to share it with someone special. His humor makes all around him laugh as well as tickles himself when he does something stupid when no one is watching. He cares for others around him and is embarassed if someone points out his good deeds. Inside he misses me before he has ever met me. And if you don't fit this description I will gladly give you my sister's phone number.......but don't eat anything she cooks......just a tiny warning.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
A man secure in who he is, where he is at in life and wants to share it with someone special. His humor makes all around him laugh as well as tickles himself when he does something stupid when no one is watching. He cares for others around him and is embarassed if someone points out his good deeds. Inside he misses me before he has ever met me.

I am slightly embarrassed that you know me so well Embarassed . How did you find out about all my qualities? We are closer than even I had hoped for!

I am positive I fit the bill. Please don't rub it in to Lotta, PRS Girly Girl, Ima, and the rest that were hoping to get a catch as fine as me.

I am so excited that you are choosing me (fingers crossed)! Please don't keep me waiting any longer.........

So THIS is what true love feels like Cool
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nobody wants to be my valentine... (sob) i just going to go to my hallwaybroom closet office and cry... with my pony of course.
TS should just change my thingy under my name to "no valentine loser" (sniff sniff)

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My heart is broken. One minute I have a Valentine with a nice line in poetry, and the next I have a ratbag who has offered himself to 4 others then completely cried off. And all in under 36 hours. Crying or Very sad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to ask people, packman...the gals are in short supply on the 'eater, so we're the coveted ones.

Awww, Reaper! You're great with poetry! Razz Embarassed
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely Eight- I would ask you but 1) I'm already taken and 2) last year R8 threatened to cause physical harm to anyone who approached you....I think. At least that was the general impression, anyway.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez Eight, I'd offer myself but I'm in a bit of a bind here. I've already given my heart to PRS, and Lotta pretty much owns the rest of me. I'm swamped!

Besides, quitcherbetchin! At least you've had some action on this thread... my intended valentine has either gone into hiding or is out getting another restraining order on me. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic