SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Senseless Accident **Update pg 2**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My daughter and myself are feeling so upset and helpless just now.
One of her close friends was hit by a 4 wheel drive vehicle speeding up to avoid stopping at a red stop light. Meagan had the green light to cross and this woman hit her full on.
Meagan is now in a coma and has critical head injuries, a shattered leg and internal injuries.
To make it worse she was out walking her dog and the dog was thrown 200 metres down the road and killed.
Sorry to be a downer but with hubby away interstate working and family in NZ you guys are the closest to family I know and I just had to share my pain with somebody.
Oh yeah, Meagan is only 15 and an only child. Her parents are so distraught.

Please guys, just spare a minute to send Meagan and her family loving thoughts and wishes of a good recovery.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara

Last edited by Bella on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh how very very awful and as you say, senseless. Crying or Very sad I'm so very sorry, Bella.
Loads of loving thoughts and wishes going out to her.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry. {{{{Meagan and her family}}}} My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Christ thats terrible.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bella. All of my best thoughts and wishes are with Meagan and her family and friends. It is times like these that make each of us appreciate life and our loved ones even more, and realize how easily and quickly it can all be taken away. It also leaves one wondering how the selfishness, thoughtlessness and carelessness of one person can cause so much pain and sorrow. Please hug your daughter one more time for me.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, what lengths will people go to be as petty and self-serving as they can be? I wish you nothing but a fast recovery. I had an uncle get hit by a car once and now he's a paraplegic. I hope the worst doesn't befall her.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts are with Meagan, and her family. Best wishes to them.

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that, it's terrible. I certainly hope she recovers.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just terrible news. I'll light a candle for her at church on Sunday.

starstarstarstar
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been staying so strong for Kelsi and being there for her when she wants to talk and now you guys have reduced me to a sobbing mess.
Thank you so much for your kind words and for giving me the chance to let my feelings finally out.
You all say it so well. This woman will have to face what she has done and the grief she has caused, but I cannot understand how somebody can cause this to happen and then not even try to offer help. She just sat in her big car and didn't try to help. I know shock and panic can do strange things but to not even get out to check the little girl she hit is almost inhuman.
I will print out your messages and take them to Meagan's mum so she knows that people do care.
Thanks again.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly these 419 scammers are not the only idiots in this world.My prayers are with you all.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
just spare a minute to send Meagan and her family loving thoughts and wishes of a good recovery.

Consider it done. and for her lost pet also.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bella --- Meagan and her family will be in my prayers.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bella, my heart is with ya! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I shall remember Megan in my prayers. Please keep us updated!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will remember her in my prayers, also.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry Bella. Thoughts and prayers for Megan and her family.

Closed lad accounts

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will keep Megan and her family in my prayers. I will also pray that people stop driving SUVs as if they were sports cars. I know that that won't help Megan, but it might help the next little girl.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
just spare a minute to send Meagan and her family loving thoughts and wishes of a good recovery.

My thoughts are with Megan and her family! Get well soon!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our thoughts to Meagan and her family.

Also to your daughter and yourself.

Cyber hugs to you all
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my thoughts and prayers will be with her

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just now saw this. That is such a senseless and preventable tragedy... what happened to the driver? Thoughts and prayers being said for Meagan and her family and everyone affected. [mild religious content warning] Would it be okay if I ask the women in my Sunday school group to keep this family in their prayers also (I won't mention this site or anything specific - I don't think it's necessary anyway).

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bearkat419, thank you and yes please. Any help, be it divine or warm thoughts for this family would be so appreciated. The driver hasn't been charged yet but the news says that charges are pending. I think they are waiting to see what happens.
Meagan is still in a coma and tomorrow I am taking Kelsi (my daughter) to her old school to get photos of all Meagan's friends together and collect messages of love. We will drop them into the intensive care unit at the hospital.
Another terrible tragedy is that the same day of Meagan's accident, 2 teenagers were walking home from school and were hit by a car that mounted the pavement. One killed instantly and the other in the same unit as Meagan.
He will probably lose both his legs but he is showing very little brain activity.
The woman was high on something and is in custody at present.
The 'accidents' were only a few streets apart.
Thank you all for your kindness. Kelsi cried when she read your replies, but she said 'there are some very kind people out, eh mum.'
I will keep you updated about Meagan.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts are with you, your family and your friends.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard that the 2nd boy in the other 'accident' passed away this afternoon in the Gold Coast hospital.
Why do people make the choice to drive under the influence or drive with no thought of anybody but themselves?
So sorry that I am not dealing with this very well, but I just keep picturing Meagan saying that I make awesome pizzas.
It is very personal and I thank you all for being there and listening to me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic