SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How angry do you think Educ8 will be? Update w/mini essay!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you can see from these photos, the Steelers room has reached critical mass. Educ8 has gone to visit her cousins in Tennessee for a week or so, I could not go because of obligations at work. Just how angry do you think she'll be if I decide to take a sledge hammer to the west wall of the Steelers room(the one with the big picture of Jack Lambert) this weekend and expand it a few feet to make room for more vital items like Steelers inflatable chairs, fishing lures, pencil sharpeners, etc.
My last conversation with her regarding Steelers stuff went something like this:
Me: "Look honey, I got a new pack of Steelers pencils."
Educ8: "Don't you already have a pack of Steelers pencils?"
Me: "Yeah, but those pencils have pink erasers, these have yellow ones."
Educ8: "You're an idiot"
Should I risk it or should I just grow up, fer crissake??

starstarstarstar

Last edited by Reprob8 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take out the wall, sir.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for a new hobby methinks. Ebay all the Steelers stuff. No problem- I take it the Steelers thing is only a passing fad

That should stoke him up a bit!!!!!

BTW- love the new avatar ( hasn't it been locked yet?)

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m sure he�s done it already and is just looking for somewhere to point and wail �but they told me to do it!� Laughing

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

I will contribute to his peer pressure and subsequent blaming game.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are the man I think you are, you will certainly knock that wall down.

To quote someone quite famous:

Mr. Reprob8......tear down that wall!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the plus side you can get that Mike Holmes chappie down from Canada to fix up all the problems you create by making one or two minor adjustments to your storage space.
I take it that we are not discussing a load bearing wall in this thread?
If it is, out of force of habit, the baiters here will not only recommend it, but ask for you to video it while you wield the sledgehammer.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R8, bring on the sledgehammer. You can always point out to educ8 that there are far worse hobbies for a guy to have.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is that smiley for shaking your head? Do you think you have enough Steelers gear? But still, knock down that wall, you know you want to. Wink

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Me: "Yeah, but those pencils have pink erasers, these have yellow ones."
Educ8: "You're an idiot"

As long as she did not call you an Idi8 you are fine.
What's on the other side of the wall? If it's her bathroom I would say no. If it's unfinished attic space, go ahead. Easier options would be to make swinging panels like in the movies. Jack Lambert's photo would rotate with what is left of your trading card collection.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i would go for the wall remodel... thats easyer than the one i did to house my PACKERS stuff.... i added a 2nd floor room over my 40x28 garage

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are you asking? Who wears the pants in your house, anyway?

Tear down the wall. You obviously do not have enough Steelers beer mugs.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, it's not just a matter of knocking a wall down - you then have all the hassle of redecorating that section of the room, and I vividly recall just how much hassle it was the first time around! Having said that, if it was me, I'd take down the wall!!! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a diagnosis for people like you....

LMAO Laughing Vicodin won't cure it.

Anyway.....Where's the steeler's thing the lad made? Don't you need room for that, too?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are three major flaws in that room.

Neither the television, the VCR, nor the fan are genuine Steelers paraphernalia. Wink
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me, I suggest taking the wall down, with video... and then maybe looking onto a 12 step program for Steelers fans....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets look in another direction . . . just redo the dining room, then there would be no reason not to let it bleed into the living room and kitchen. Just my .02

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put it this way, if you have a tent then you had better make sure its a big one? Laughing

It seems there is a large number of members sensing the spilling of blood.

Have you enough vicodin handy? Laughing
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here was her reaction when she originally saw the Steelers room upon returning from an out of town conference...

starstarstarstar
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Where's the steeler's thing the lad made? Don't you need room for that, too?

Yeah, I can't see any of the Steelers banners in the room Evil or Very Mad

I say take the wall down, I assume you are going to paint the outside of the house in Steeler colours when she goes away some day? Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm Rebrob8, and I'm a Steelers Fan, I'm on step 2 of the program and Educ8 is about to kill me. can you help?

@ Reprob8, I love the asshole tape, fiesty lady.

Take the wall out! Live life on the edge, be a man, or something, dead possibly, but do it!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad banner is there, you can see the corner in pic 3. I had it stretched and mounted between 2 pieces of white moulding. Educ8 couldn't have been happier about the $$ I spent for that!! Another takes up an entire wall in the garage, another one was auctioned off to a group of Steeler fans and it raised $127.50 for breast cancer research and the new owner displays it in the parking lot of Heinz field before every home game while tailgating. The 4th one is neatly folded at rests in the yellow Steelers gym bag seen in the bottom-right of picture 3.

And Krona --- I freely admit, Educ8 definately wears the pants in the household. Every woman in my life --- Educ8, Aggrav8 (17y.o. daughter), and Ex-wife (the ball-busting hellbeast with no soul) own me on a level I can't describe. Embarassed

starstarstarstar
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rep, I saw that gold bit going down the side and thought that might have been it, wasn't sure, looked like it might have been a window with a yellow blind on it Very Happy

Nice one on raising the money for breast cancer Thumbs up

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A sledgehammer won't do it. You will definitely need a shaped charge. At the very least, a chain saw.
lsmith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been a Steelers fan, well, since birth really. If only Jack Lambert and Mean Joe would come over and run through the wall, then you would have a pretty good excuse for why the wall came down.

Very cool collection, by the way!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic