SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first Trophy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been deep in conversation with the delightful whose e-mail address is Sadly she is from the Ukraine, and even more sadly after about 5 e-mails her account ran dry and a letter came from the "Translation Company" I of course expressed my doubts about authenticity, and low and behold after requesting that the translation company (co-incidentally sharing Anna's e-mail address) forwards a simple little photographic request to her. She then replies from 'her own account' (you remember the one that the translation agency contacted me from) with the requested masterpiece

Now obviously I am chuffed to nuts that the love of my characters life has responded, but wait a minute! What is this? Looking back on a previous e-mail and piccy that sent me - SHOCK! HORROR! She appears to have had a few major facial amendments Laughing Laughing Laughing

Come on Vlads, if you are going to try scamming, at least make a reasonable fist of it!

I am now going to have to give the translation agency a very heavy slap for sending me the picture of an imposter!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lass in the photo is the former Miss UK Danielle Lloyd - Quite a lot of photos o her knocking around at the moment.

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lou Smorals, well done on your first trophy, they are great good pictures of your scammers.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou Smorals wrote:
I am now going to have to give the translation agency a very heavy slap for sending me the picture of an imposter!

Be careful about the potential of educating the vlad. Usually errors or mistakes are not pointed out since it allows a scammer to improve their scamming material or technique. If you want to slap him, complain about something else such as her fingers being over the writing on the sign. Wisely use and time your slaps. Slapping too early in a bait may cause the vlad to twig or become less cooperative. Each bait is different do what you think is best. If you lose this one, you can always find another one to bait or re-bait this one from a different e-mail address.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

????
How are you going to educate a scammer using playboy pictures?
Very Happy
By 'educate'...do you mean they will give up using stolen pictures, and start only using LIVE girls?

Educate away!!! More fun for us, more faces walking around on the street that may someday be recognized.

Putting much effort into the Ukraine scum using stolen model pics is kind of silly. The most damage you can do to them is to make sure the email address, name and some other details are posted on a public site that shows up on the search engines....

If a few potential victims find it before they send money, that hurts the vlads.

(Should I just make a recording of this sermon?)

Very Happy

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I correctly understand the OP, pictures with different women were received, but they were supposed to be the same woman. Slapping the vlad about it informs him the pictures do not match and may make him more careful in the future (i.e., not repeat the mistake). Correcting the error may make the scam to appear more real and more likely to capture a real vic. That is what I mean about not educating the vlad. It's not about using "playboy" pictures, but informing the vlad of his mistake.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRS & Stepan - Guys lets not come to blows over this!

I think I know what I will do, Sadly the picture is taken from the wrong angle, lets try it again clutching two melons!!! I quite fancy a fruit trophy as well! Laughing Laughing

"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good luck finding melons in that part of the world! Laughing

You might have more luck with a potato, and then you've just started a new fad, vegetable baiting!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mugatu - Good point. Yes vegetable baiting seems a good idea, lets see what this brings forth!
Quote:
I look forward to receiving the FULL LENGTH picture with the sign, or if you would prefer not to hold the sign, maybe holding something, I have an idea, we are harvesting Cabbage's on the estate at the moment, why don't you have a picture taken with you holding a cabbage?
Well, it is worth a try!

STOP PRESS

Just in from the Translation "Agency"

Quote:
Dear Sir,

We informed Anna about your letter. She will take photo you want. And
we want to inform you that she does not have her own bank account. You
can use Western Union or MoneyGram.

Respectfully,

Well, could this be the startof a Vegetable Bait???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic