SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there's also a London yahoo IP .. given the fact the WU payments are to be adressed in the UK also, my guess he's over there ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I tried to hire him to kill another person for me...
Guess what...he accepted the offer! Very Happy
Now he's threating me to pay up half of the $100,000 as a pre-payment because otherwise he'll kill me; remember, he still has his guys in the bushes waiting to kill me Very Happy

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asem'd the asshole posing as a tough gang banger guy.

He wants me to contact his boss via email, which I declined to do gracefully with lots of colorful language. Rolling Eyes

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he left me... Crying or Very sad He wasn't convinced when I sent him a junk .jpg worth 3,8 Mb... And a videogame to install.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply to his guyman masta here either today .. I only chopped him 3000 dolla ... one wonders ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Khaan wrote:
I think he left me... Crying or Very sad He wasn't convinced when I sent him a junk .jpg worth 3,8 Mb... And a videogame to install.

That videogame wasn't the infamous Elfbowl, replete w/Trojan, was it? Twisted Evil
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on guys .. you didn't also chop his puta as well, did you? Laughing

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keven dropped me after I demanded a 2 minute audio of the death threat. Anywho, I'm back on opening salvos with Willy Boy under a new character.

The funny thing is, when I first responded to Willy during my first death bait, he referred me right away to Keven. He hasn't done that with this one. He's handling the threats himself this time.

I wonder if Keven is a protege of Willy and had a meltdown due to the unexpected workload. Laughing

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by HANS MOLEMAN on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hacker9 wrote:
That videogame wasn't the infamous Elfbowl, replete w/Trojan, was it? Twisted Evil

I actually never heard of that. I've been sending him junk images renamed "westernunionreceipt.jpg", which have left him mad out of his socks, so in the last email I sent him I inlcuded a link to a site where you could download a puzzle game called In Cubation (~250 Mb), and told him it was an image fixing software. I don't think he was too happy about that, if he downloaded it at all...

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he "drops" you, just bump him...he seems to forget who his mugus are :S
(I did it)

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I already sent him a remainder that I don't want to die, but if he doesn't reply I'm re-baiting under a different address.

ghanabucks
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rip @gmail guy can also be found here

billyfrost_00.at.yahoo.com
BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they tell you have have to reply in the next 8 hours or you will meet death.

To me...that's just an invitation to not reply for a couple days and tell them that...oh....I don't know.....anything.....like......my car broke down so I couldn't get to the library to respond.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confession time: Who sent billyboy on safari? Maybe he's trying to pay me a visit on my home address .. .. Razz

BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talked the lad into Moneygram....but didn't have a fake moneygram form to use....so I just took the Western Union one....changed the color....added their logo and saying...and....viola!

I also took the liberty of adding John Hancock's signature to this very important document...

duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now B1lly Fr0st is threatening poor Anne C0st3llo (who is of course an Abbot in another incarnation) who also got the Halifax bank account (sent to Alan of course). She can't stand his grammar though, being an English teacher:

Quote:

The money is being transfered from my savings account to my current account. It will be available to send to your bank account soon.

I believe you know I'm an middle school teacher but maybe you didn't know that I teach English. Although I am very afraid of you I hate to see such bad grammar from anybody.

Please accept this as constructive criticism.

"HELLO YOU BASTERD. " - While gender neutral, a simple "DEAR SIR/MAAM" would suffice. It's best to open quietly without a threat so as to create an air of suspense.

"YOU MUST BE A MAD DOG " - I am a woman and should be addressed as a "PETULANT FLOOZY"

Your whole second paragraph is written as one single un-punctuated sentence! It made me feel quite breathless to read it. Please learn to use at least full stops and commas; I think semi-colons are too much to hope for.

Let me show you:

"I THINK, THIS, FROM YOU, NO LONGER CAN I TAKE; PATIENCE I HAVE HAD DESPITE YOUR INABILITY TO SEANS TO UNDERSTAND; PIRTY FOR YOU I REALLY FELT. REGRET THIS YOU WILL IF I CHANGE MY MIND ON YOU; - BEFORE HAST I TOLD THAT MY BOYS WILL NO HARM DO THEE IF YOU ARE WILLING YOU ARE TO COMPLY. MAKE THE PAYMENT IF YOU KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR FUCKING BASTARD LIFE. IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN HESITATE I NOT ASK OF MY BOYS TO SEND YOU TO HELL, THERE WITHIN TO DIE WITH THE DEVIL."

And all that swearing. Is it really necessary?

I won't comment on the all-capital letters. Perhaps you have an affliction that prevents you from pressing the CAPS-LOCK key.

If you were in my class I would give you a 3/10 for this essay. Please try harder next time.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to escape the name (again Sad )

Pith Helmet - Alfar takes a weekend break in Benin "i will see i can go to the police to sleep hence i have no mouch money with me"

My wife accident was fatal and her condition was critical, and she can't even stand up now - Rev. D Smith

Quack Quack!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be wary of Billy boy .. don't underestimate his hitman capabilities .. He's a trained professional

After doubting his competence in this line of work and asking him

Quote:
Do you have any proof you are who you say you are?? Do you even have a hitman license??

.. he answered ..
Quote:
SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW THAT I AM A REAL HITMAN BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRAINED AS A HITMAN

Doesn't leave room for any doubt, does it .. don't say I didn't warn you ..

Meanwhile his dolla got chopped by guyman (masta mugu, making roughly $200,000 annual)
Billy and John are accomplices, emailing in mugutalk, John (me) being Billy's coach. John already squeezed $10,000 out of the victim (Phuck Ph4yes Rolling Eyes )

John has obtained all kinds of personal information of the victim which Billy instantly uses in his threats.

Quote:
WE SHALL KNOW WHO IS THE REAL HITMAN AND I ALSO HAVE A SURPRICE FOR YOU ABOUT YOUR WIFE.

I JUST GOT AN INFORMATION FROM MY BOYS THAT YOUR WIFE WORK AT DI SO YOU CAN SEE THAT MY BOYS ARE REALLY DOING THIER JOB ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BUT I JUST ASK THEM NOT TO HURT ANY OF YOU FAMILY SO BE WARNED.

Quote:
YOU MUST BE A VERY GREEDY MAN SO FOR THAT REASON I MUST KILL YOU AND SEND YOUR FUCKING SOUL TO ROUTE IN HELL BELOW ARE SOME OF YOU INFORMATION

John isn't totally honest with Billy .. While Billy is threatening Phuck Ph4yes, John makes a deal with Phuck. Phuck offered John another $3,000 for protection against Billy .. which he obviously accepted.

The score so far: John received $13,000 Billy $0 Laughing
Billy is not a happy camper. He is complaining to John, and begging for his assistance:
Quote:
Subject : Master you too much

I hail broda you don tell am wetin i tell you say make you help me tell am? becos me don write am today say i go kill him and he family also i tell say i go kill john wanye and any of he boys when my boys come in contact with so na for you to just write am say you don tire to protect am becos my boys don kill one of you boys and also tell am say i been very dangerous man so make him try him possible to make payment to me so that i go leave am alone i beg help me i hail ooooooooooooo

He's desperate allright .. and loads of fun Twisted Evil

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ dutchbait,

Is there a translator program to translate pidgin into English? I tried the "Ebonics Translator" but this is what it gave me: Laughing
Quote:
meh hail broda ya�ll don tell iz wetin meh tell ya�ll say make ya�ll help me tell iz? becos me don write iz todey say meh goed kill him an� da *DELETED* family also meh tell say meh goed kill john wanye an� any o� da *DELETED* boys when mah boys come in contact with so na fo� ya�ll ta just write iz say ya�ll don tire ta protect iz becos mah boys don kill one o� ya�ll boys an� also tell iz say meh b�in very dangerous *DELETED* so make him try him possible ta make payment ta me so that meh goed jet iz alone meh beg help me meh hail ooooooooooooo

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's ladspeak translator .. Doing a much better job I'd say ..

Quote:
I greet brother you has tell him/her what i tell you said made you help me tell him/her? Becos me has write him/her today said i go to kill him and he family also i tell said i go to kill john wanye and any of he boys when my boys come in contact with so and/in/on/at/with from/in you to just write him/her said you has tire to protect him/her becos my boys has kill one of you boys and also tell him/her said i been very dangerous fellow so made him try him possible to made payment to me so that i go to dwell him/her alone i beg help me i greet [great excitement

Edit: Actually I got the link from someone quite familiar to you .. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111993&view=next

Laughing

Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They guys are lazy/extremely busy. I have tried 6 different modalities on them and get 1 reply - then they don't reply anymore.

One thinks that they may have too many killings on their hands Laughing

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He dropped me too. The bait was going a bit boring, so it doesn't really matter. I'll rebait him from another account from scratch.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also baiting Billyboy and Willyboy (same lad). Someone had Willyboy's gmail account closed and I saw the opportunity to bring in a job chopa, similar to Dutchbait.

I've just sent him a copy of the e-mail I received from the chopa. I'll see what happens.

But this lad is one bloody lazy SOB. I've sent him various bad copies of the WU confirmation slip and finally directed him to Gomer Pile's TT website to get the MTCN. He's putting up a fuss, but I told him that it's take it or loose it.

The only mildly fun thing that happened so far what that I e-mailed Billyboy, who is supposed to be Willyboy's boss and saying I didn't trust him and plaster my e-mail with about 4 paragraphs of insults directed at Willyboy.

I can imagine the lad trying to keep his cool and not pop a jugular vein as he's replying to me after reading all of my insults.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dutchbait wrote:
There's ladspeak translator .. Doing a much better job I'd say ..

Edit: Actually I got the link from someone quite familiar to you .. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111993&view=next

Laughing

Laughing I'm looking for a Ladspeak to English Translator, not an English to Ladspeak Translator. Wink Anyone can sound "STUPID", I'm trying to understand "STUPID". Ahhhhh

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow, ok .. I just tried to go up some levels on this domain, guess what I found? http://translator.newsignstandard.com/eng/eng.html Cool

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Cool, thanks dutchbait. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic