SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad dumped me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot believe this woman!

I've complained elsewhere about the awesome laziness of Victoria the Unicorn Lady. I've been trying to get my 'corn's papers for weeks now, and so I figured that reminding her that she was in for 25K would do wonders.

So I ask her to remind me how much I owe her. For some reason, she comes up with the figure of $700. By adding up $300 and $500 Rolling Eyes .

I dropped some heavy hints. I asked her why she was selling unicorns for such a low price. I said that only young or sick unicorns went for that much. I was careful to mention that healthy adults go for thousands, and I wanted a healthy adult.

So does she say, "Whoops, typo there, I meant to say $25,000"? Oh no, not Victoria the Difficult. Instead she tells me:

Quote:
how are you doing today thanks for asking me question yes i know that a unicorn cost alot so the Unicorn and the Unicorn am sending you is just a little kids 8 weeks old and so that is main issue why i less the price of my Unicorn because she still little and i want you to take good care of her ok try and undersand me Einhorn i really want you to get my Unicorn ok so please i think i have really tried for you about selling the Unicorn for you i can Swear to god that the Unicorn is healthy and well Guarantee that is really okay so please if you are not talking about the payment now dont bother to email me again i will try and look for another buyer.
Thanks

Well thanks a lot, Vicky!

I am, of course, going to e-mail her in a week or so and say that I want the baby unicorn after all. But still, to drop me because she doesn't want to make a *&%$ing simple document on MS Paint? Sheesh.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give it a month to think about carrying out your relationship long term. Twisted Evil Who know's... maybe you'll find a new pet after the dump.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God she sounds like a lazy one.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Unicorn for sale. She's a healthy adult, ready to be bred

Just WU me the money and I'll arrange shipping Very Happy
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you just carry on w/ the bait? Seems like the easy solution to me.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't seem that "she" dumped you; she was just making a threat, like they always do.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah, an idle threat from a truly bone idle lad.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ steveperry,

I'd give her a second horn Razz

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife -I am planning to contact her later, as I said above.

@Kurat -I think she does really want me out of her life. I've been really giving her grief lately.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
@Kurat -I think she does really want me out of her life. I've been really giving her grief lately.

I think the problem is that you just don't know any better; you have to WORK for a successful relationship!
Razz

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
try and undersand me Einhorn i really want you to get my Unicorn

ChainYanker - are you baiting Ms Vicky as Ira Einhorn, by any chance?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps I could be of assistance? "I understand that you have a problem and need papers for a Unicorn. I can arrange to get those for you, for a cut in the profits... "
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ChainYanker

Using the name Einhorn to buy a unicorn..........God that's funny stuff. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
I think she does really want me out of her life. I've been really giving her grief lately.

That's the way to go with a lad... Wink

She did not dump you... she said -- talk money or let me be -- do you need any clearer invite to ask more questions about the young unicorn?? twisted:

Does the diet of a young unicorn differ from the diet of an adult one? Is she weaned? Do you need to order unicorn milk to provide to the young one? Can you buy the milk from Vicky??

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
. . are you baiting Ms Vicky as Ira Einhorn, by any chance?

No, as "Melani Einh0rn". Why- does "Ira" mean unicorn, too?

FEMALE

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
@thefife -I am planning to contact her later, as I said above.

This could be a fun bait in the right hands. Carry on.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why- does "Ira" mean unicorn, too?

Ira Einhorn was a New Age guru who achieved greater fame as a fugitive murderer:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/einhorn/index_1.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Einhorn

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic