SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad twigged...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ibinnavolldepp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best (i. e. most productive) lad I ever had finally twigged. I tried several times to get him back on track but he seems to be have recognized that he was fooled and won't get his 41,157 EUR ($60,912). This bait is definitely over.

Quote:
Mr XXXXXX,

I know you have being fooling me, and i have accepted
your games in good faith, but i really want to know
what you as a person is benefiting from fooling
people, i have so much respect for you despite all the
wrong you have done to me. am a christian and GOD LOVE
US NO matter our sin, but i done think it is rigth for
you to be doing things that will not glorify God,

can you pls and pls tell me the truth and thev reason
why you decided to treat people bad. TELL ME THE TRUTH
I WILL SURELY FORGIVE YOU.

This is not good,what do you stand to gain with
peoples pictures, now you have benefited from your act
i guess, but can you tell me reason behind this games
i really want to know.

the internet is no longer safe for good bizness people
because of all this insenerity and untruthful people
like you and your Board menbers.

What do you think, guys? Should I burn him and tell him that he was baited (I know, this idea doesn't go with the rules a baiter should obeye) or should I let him cogitate his whole life about why I needed these pictures (yes, it's the lad with the funny sign+animal photos)? Any other ideas?

Greetz

IbinnaVolldepp

PS.: Please note how he complains about I am ruining his "internet business"! Isn't that cute?

"Please for your information i'm not a dump as you said" - Mariam Abacha
"YOU REALLY MADE A FOOL OF ME AND MY PROMOTERS, YOU
HAVE MADE ME TO SPEND THE KIND OF MONEY I NEVER BAGAIN
FOR, does all this pains you are causing me makes you
happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't burn him - send him an expression of infinite regret that he has chosen the path of ignorance and ingratitude, mixed with some platitudes.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Yastreb says, this one is too good to burn... you can tell him that you are only doing it for the commission that you earn, but you see now that you can earn far more quicker by working with him...

This is great news though guys, as it just goes to prove that the lads don't understand what we do, and they REALLY REALLY want to find out!

NTBS

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try contacting him as your characters psychiatric nurse, apologise because its not the first time he's done this to some poor businessman, then a whole new compensation bait begins.
Iv'e used this before and it actually worked

pony pony Mortar x18
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the internet is no longer safe for good bizness people
because of all this insenerity and untruthful people
like you and your Board menbers.

Yeah it is a sad day when a crook can't just steal someones hard earned money without there being consequences Rolling Eyes

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe the lad really understood why you fooled him, so like the rest of the guys ^^ I also say, definitely rebait him. Maybe he'll understand the next time. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you had a productive bait.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely don't burn him. He sounds like he still believes you & your board members are real. He thinks it's real, but doesn't understand why this happened, so don't tell him he was baited.

You could tell him after you got his email, you started looking into things & discovered some rogue board members who have been doing bad things behind the scenes. You must ban together to expose these people & get him his money. The thing is, these are senior board members, so it is very important you two work together on this. Let him know you will do everything in your power to make sure he receives his money. Then create whole new tasks for the lad to do to expose the board members.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also claim all was a misunderstanding and you are still interested in making business with him. If you were not straight baiting him, do that for a while untill his confidence is regained.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the truth. Its been mean spirited members of the board that are not allowing you to pay his money. Every time a submission has been forward to the board, they reject it on some very small premise. In your heart you know its wrong so if he will only do one more photo series, you will personally pay out of the stock market fund that you cashed out last year. What's 50,000 Euros when you have 1 million?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'll put my foot in my mouth once more. Go for it if you still think he might believe you, but eventually burn him. Not burning helps baiters. Buring helps _vics_. The next person he talks to that doesn't understand Western Union might get dumped before they lose any money.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the truth, of course. Tell him that you are a scammer who has been selling his pictures online to people with bizarre fetishes. This is quite a lucrative line of work and if he would like to be your partner, you could share the profits with him. He takes the pictures, you sell them, and split the money. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find this to be the most interesting part:

Quote:
but i really want to know
what you as a person is benefiting from fooling
people,

I've read a number of times in here that many scammers are aware that baiters ("jokers") exist, but they truly have NO CONCEPT of why we do it. Their minds simply cannot grasp the reasoning behind it, since there's no money in it for us, and the real reasons we do it just don't compute in their brains. And this quote from him confirms that.

I also love the way he seems to feel that what YOU did is wrong, but what HE does is NOT!

Quote:
but i done think it is rigth for
you to be doing things that will not glorify God,

So his stealing from innocent people DOES "glorify God"? Man, I will never understand the way their brains work

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Create a new email address for one of your fellow board members and email with an apology, saying you were out voted by you original character and his cronies, and that you would like to try and make amends. Maybe you would be able to sway enough board members if only he could...........

The pain begins again Twisted Evil

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please listen to them^^, Ibinavolldepp. You can�t afford to lose this guy, can you? It has been so hilarious...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As opposed to an outright burn, if you are 100% sure you can't play him straight any more (*from that email address & character!*) then how about messing with his mind a bit - pose as a lad (use the muguspeak translator or just miss out key letters and use caps lock) who has found a way to profit from baiting scammers. Don't explain how it works, just let it be known you made good money from it. This will tear him - it is 'good business' (because someone is being ripped off), but he'll be desperate to understand how it works...and if we can increase mutual distrust between bois, all the better Smile
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu wrote:
but i really want to know what you as a person is benefiting from fooling people

�200/hour (+ health insurance and other benefits) is a good reason, isn't it?
Mugu wrote:
TELL ME THE TRUTH I WILL SURELY FORGIVE YOU.

I think you'd rather be interested to get a new job as professional joker.

Oh the possibilities... Twisted Evil
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saying $1000/scammer he leads on will be plenty to get scammers vexed...especially if it's a part-time thing...and won't reveal who employs him BUT...new modality...

Our hero may consider sub-contracting some of the work at $500 for proof of a scammer baited/jokered for at least x weeks or y emails - start getting scammers to bait scammers with our hero supervising. This amplifies the mugu timewasting fantastically - get them to bait one another, make the whole scamming world collapse (we can but dream)

If that isn't worth a new class of siggy icon, I don't know what is!
Ibinnavolldepp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK guys, you convinced me! Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lad is being baited now from another email addy. I've no plans where this new thing will lead to, but let's see what materializes... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

First let's try the old "create-your-own-newspaper" trick... Wink

happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gee thats a good newspaper, is there an english version online ?

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Just send him it in German.... imagine the time he will be wasting during the translation process... I wonder if dictionaries are easy to come by out there... Laughing

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ibinnavolldepp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK guys, here's the good news: This idiot is on the hook again!

I created a new account and I'm now acting as a detectice agency who is trying to investigate where "his" money is now. Seems he believed the story... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for encouraging me. I really was close to burn him... Rolling Eyes

happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Glad we could be of some encouragement! He does sound like a lot of fun!

Good Luck! Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! Burning him would have been too easy, and this opens up soooooo many exciting angles to pursue.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic