SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chop me once, shame on u. Chop me twice, I'll get spiritual

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a check lad from several different addresses. After 5 months of the lad sending check after check, none of which ever got through, I made it seem that a check finally did get through to one of my characters. When he wrote to ask if I had sent the money via WU as instructed, I said "Of course I did, I sent the money to your boss Mr. xxx <[email protected]> just as he told me to." Mr. xxx is my own fake dolla-chopping scammer.

This not only pissed him off greatly Twisted Evil but it convinced him that I'm a gullible victim worthy of being rushed another check. Very Happy I groveled, shed tears of shame, and thanked him profusely for giving me a second chance.

A couple of weeks later, a different one of my characters did the exact same thing, with the same dolla-chopping scammer. If the mugu was angry at getting chopped the first time, he is absolutely livid now. Here's what he wrote to my fake dolla-chopper:

Chopped Mugu wrote:
Subject: NICE ONE STEALING MY MONEY!!! YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!!!

GUY.THIS IS MY SECOND PAYMENT YOU ARE STEALING BEHIND MY BACK AND YOU MUST THINK YOU ARE A REALLY BAD GUY MEN.
NOTHING DO U SHA COS D THING WEY GO DO YOU,I SWEAR WITH THE LAST BLOOD ON MY BODY MEN YOU CAN NEVER SURVIVE IT. I HAVE ALL YOUR DETAILS FROM THE BANK WHERE THE MONEY WAS PICKED UP OF WHICH I DON'T NEED THAT BUT YOU HAVE ALREADY IMPLICATED THE OPERATOR AND ITS LIKELY HE GETS SACKED COS MY MAGAS ARE VERY CRAZY ONES EVEN THOUGH YOU FOOLED THEM EASILY. I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU ALREADY & IT WILL BE SO EASY TO GET YOU COS I ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE,WHERE YOU BROWSE AND ALL DAT BUT I DEAL IN D SPIRITUAL SO YOU ARE ALREADY A LIVING CORPSE. JUST PRAY YOU LAST TILL THE END OF THIS YEAR COS WORK HAS ALREADY STARTED ON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS INCLUDED. 6 CHICKENS ALREADY KILLED AND OVERNIGHT WORK BY 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO GET U BEDRIDDEN FOR 6 MONTHS.
THERE IS NO STOPPING NOW COS I ALLOWED YOU THE 1ST TIME AND YOU THINK IT WAS FLY,NOW YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY. I THINK IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU START WITH LEPROSY AND THEN DIE A PAINFUL DEATH AFTER 6 MONTHS COS YOU CANT JUST TAKE AWAY SOMEONE ELSE'S HARD WORK LIKE THAT. HAVE A NICE TIME IN HELL YOU SUCKER!!!

There is no way I have the skill to speak convincing lad-speak, so I decided to be Russian...

Fake Dolla-Chopper wrote:
Thanks for the amusing letter. It will make good reading for the toilet. I love chopping dolla from 9ja. So easy. Russian beats 9ja every day.

9ja like to get spiritual with me. 6 chickens killed, very funny. Big flocks of chickens have lost their lives by 9ja threats, but i am still alive and healthy. My head feels real good. Smart, too.

You say you know who I am and where I am? Funny man. Then why am I chopping dolla from your maga and you not chopping mine?

Das vedanya brotha

I couldn't fool this wise guy, no sirree...

Chopped Mugu wrote:
Subject: Who u dey fool???

Guy,what d fuck are you talking about?
Claiming some russian shit no work for me men. U are
just some freak in lagos and if u think its funny then
why dont we try the physical confrontation. I will get
to you in the next 3 days and we will see who will be
smiling last cos ur ass will be so busted at panti [what the hell does this mean?] and
you will be lfet to rot men. U t. You think its funny
stealing over $5000 from someone elses hardwork and
sweat just like that. Ok,lets wait and see who d real
smart one is. I know exactly how u are doing dis shit
so dont think its a smart move at all cos i was way
deep into it before. I just thought it was a very
unwise thing to steal money from people after they
have worked so hard for it. Now you are making me feel
no more compassion.
I tell you what, we can be chopping dis dolla together
men. so easy, ive got all d links and access to PCs that
get no less than 15 WU transactions in a day. What do
you say? Work together or let me kill you so easily?

If I had tried to act Nigerian, there's no way he would have bought it. Since I tried not to act Nigerian, he's convinced I am. Not what I was trying for, but I love it. Twisted Evil

Meanwhile, he is writing to all my victim characters:

Chopped Mugu wrote:
I just want to let you know that my email account was hacked and tapped into a few days ago by some scammer and this person has been sending out emails to everybody in my contact list claiming to be my boss and stating that i am sick and wont be emailing you for a while and that you should send him the Western Union Payment... Pls note that this is a scam and i know no such person. Do not reply to his email ... the person is claiming to be one xxx xxx with email [email protected].
Note that you are to reply only to emails from me (xxx xxx) and only to this email address of mine ([email protected]).

That's his same old email address! If he thought his email was being hacked, shouldn't he get a new address? Not this guy. He is just asking to be chopped again.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sublime.

I see your siggy line is empty... get that fixed. He's given you plenty to choose from!
Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By golly, that's an excellent point. Thanks Mugatu.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was fantastic! Very Happy Excellent modality, now I'm really feeling like trying something like this.

Is your scammer character going to "collaborate" with him?

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Khaan wrote:
Is your scammer character going to "collaborate" with him?

It would probably be a good idea, but I'm not sure where I would go with that. Lack of imagination mainly. I like to have at least a vague plan before I begin. But maybe I'll say something like "what do you have in mind?" and see if anything fun develops.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say go for it. With luck he'll be providing you with real victim contacts for you to warn. Especially if what he said here is true:

Quote:
I tell you what, we can be chopping dis dolla together
men. so easy, ive got all d links and access to PCs that
get no less than 15 WU transactions in a day
. What do
you say? Work together or let me kill you so easily?

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great bait. keep them choppin!

best to give the scammer another turn of the vice !
drew

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See now i am an evil *, but there is potential here for you to say - "ok meet me at such and such bar" someone else gets a mugu spoiling for a fight to meet him there, and its like mugu bum fight! If only lagos had street webcams.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'panti' is a cop shop that investigates crime and has one of the toughest lockups.its in the Panti area of lagos.
Just tell him your connections are in alagbon, that will shut him up about involving the cops.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
steal money from people after they
have worked so hard for it.

That cracked me up
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You better watch out dude, since they have already killed 6 chickens...and that's not good.

EDIT-IDEA: You could bait two similar check lads, and use a fictional lad yourself. And after they send the checks to you, you could start forwarding their angry emails to each other from your fake dolla-chopper account. You coud read/edit all their emails and arguments and they wouldn't twig.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe this is where bird flu came from!

anyway tell him his voodoo curses have no effect send this picture Image and explain that a tinfoil hat fully protects you from incoming voodoo rays!

they * love that !

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Voodo Protection Hats must be in a cone shape. The taller it is, the more rays it can block.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
already killed 6 chickens

Free range I trust
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kurat wrote:
Voodo Protection Hats must be in a cone shape. The taller it is, the more rays it can block.
its a mark one on a dodgy looking russian dude, will still stave off an entry level attack!

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice dollar chop! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you should send some mails to him about what you are spending the money on to really boil his piss!

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a newbie I am in awe.

Have you considered having your chopper character email all your other characters warning them that his account is actually the one that has been hacked and that they should disregard any emails from the original lad? Of course your other characters would all believe this. Perhaps the lad could be accidentally CC'd on an email that replied to the chopper's warnings.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haywood_jablowmi wrote:
you should send some mails to him about what you are spending the money on to really boil his piss!

I did that to my last chop. He said "What goes around comes around".

So I said "Well I goes around in a Jeep with your 650 pounds in my pocket. You comes around on your bike."

He didn't find it funny.

Oh, nice shorts by the way. Are the boys back in the barracks?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Ibinnavolldepp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You think its funny stealing over $5000 from someone elses hardwork

Yeah man, you are right. Rolling Eyes Stealing money from innocent victims really is "hard work". Evil or Very Mad

Bait the shit out of this mugu. Send him on a long, painful safari, across the Sahara desert maybe. He should know then what "hard work" is.

"Please for your information i'm not a dump as you said" - Mariam Abacha
"YOU REALLY MADE A FOOL OF ME AND MY PROMOTERS, YOU
HAVE MADE ME TO SPEND THE KIND OF MONEY I NEVER BAGAIN
FOR, does all this pains you are causing me makes you
happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
6 CHICKENS ALREADY KILLED AND OVERNIGHT WORK BY 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO GET U BEDRIDDEN FOR 6 MONTHS.

Wow. That's just beautiful signature material. I love it. This is some great baiting Dog Dine!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.

Very Happy

clapping

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing clapping clapping Excellent baiting DD.

You played the cards just right.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really have a way with these check lads.

I hope he's sending out his paranoid emails to his real victims! Twisted Evil

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You think its funny stealing over $5000 from someone elses hardwork and sweat just like that.

Dunno about anyone else but I am laughing my head off. What a great rant from your lad. And I disagree with him, it's better to end with leprosy than start with it.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic