SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm feeling a bit of a hero

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Waitangi Day here today in New Zealand, it's a public holiday so we had the day off. So this afternoon I went surfing.

I got to the main beach at about 3.30 in the afternoon. The waves weren't too big for me despite Cyclone Jean threatening to send down big swells in the next day or two (I'm still a bit of a learner). So I got quite a few rides in, the knees aren't that supple these days so a couple of them were just kneeling rides, but I had fun anyway. I surfed for about an hour and a half and then came in to go home.

While I was walking out of the surf and up onto the beach I noticed a guy in an inflatable ring out in a rip and being carried out at the right hand end of the beach. At that end of the beach there's an outcrop of rocks, a lava flow from the area's days as a a vocanic site - its almost an island but it's joined to the beach by a low ridge of rocks. Anyway, there is a bad, bad rip which runs up the side of this island/outcrop - the surfies use it to get out the back of the swells to catch a wave back in.

This guy was well out in the rip and he had an inflatable ring around his body under his shoulders, it seemed as if he wasn't making any headway out of it. So I put my anklestrap back on, got back on my board, and paddled out to where he was. He was an Indian guy, about 35 or so, and he didn't seem to understand what I was telling him to do, for him to swim sideways to the rocks. And all this time he was being swept further out in the rip. Eventually he understood enough to tell me he couldn't swim - probably couldn't get his arms over the inflatable ring to paddle properly. So I took his hand and started paddling him towards the rocks. Another surfer arrived and took his other side, and between us we got him to the rocks where he could climb out and walk back to the beach.

And the best thing was that I got an incredible wave back to the beach, so everything worked out real well.

Feeling quite smug now, not every day you save someone from the surf. Just had to tell someone.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are a hero!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So if I understand correctly, this guy drifted all the way from India to New Zealand in an inflatable ring? Wow ! Shocked

Anyway, congrats on saving his ass!

Fight My Brute
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shite, I'm probably in the deepest doo doo with the Immigration Department for assisting an illegal immigrant Laughing

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go you! Very Happy That guy could so easily have ended up as yet another statistic. You'd be amazed/appalled how many overseas visitors (often non-swimmers in the first place) decide to experience the ocean and surf without ANY clue of the dangers.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

way to go nelson. good job on spotting him and getting him back safely
NZ's get indian's that come floating in on innertube's? here in the US we get cuban if your in florida, canadians if you in the north, and mexicans every where else

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're so much nicer than me - I'd've beaten the crap out of him once I got him ashore, for being so fecking STUPID!!!! Evil or Very Mad

So well done you! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nelson, that must be an awesome feeling.

Bless ya! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Nelson, that at Piha or Karekare? I used to surf both of them a long time back, I stick with the fishing now.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awww that's so sweet of you! Way to go!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a long-time resident of the gulf coast, I've often wondered - why in the name of god, allah, budha, and/or the goat would someone who can't swim decide that wedging theirself into an inflatable TOY and jumping into the crashing surf is even remotely a good idea? At any rate... congrats on the rescue! I hope he realizes that you saved his life... and learned something from the ordeal.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Nelson! clapping

It's amazing that someone would go out in the ocean, an area with rip tides, and not know how to swim Shocked

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, NB!!!

happy crowd clapping

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Not only did you probably save the man's life, you saved his children, parents, siblings and families from a huge load of grief and sorrow. Way to go.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Nelsonsbattle. There aren't alot of people who would risk their lives to save someone else's. It's a good thing you were on that beach that day. Nice job! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Nb.

I'm always amazed that people treat the sea as if it were a swimming pool even in the UK
My kids used to give me the "it's not fair" when I wouldn't let them use inflatables when on the beach but at least they were alive to moan about it
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is great news. And yes, you more than likely saved the guys life.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done NB Thumbs up

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is fantastic! You stepped up in a situation that most likely would have had a bad result.

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

I am sure that you could see the gratitude in his eyes, once the fear left them.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
Well done Nelson, that at Piha or Karekare? I used to surf both of them a long time back, I stick with the fishing now.

Main beach at Mt Maunganui, we don't quite get the surf that the west coast beaches get, and on the day the swells were only 1 to 1.3 metres (3 to 4 foot). I use a 10 foot malibu board so there was plenty of support for me and anyone else who wanted to come along. Probably at the worst he would have been dragged out beyond the surf and floated around until the surf lifesavers launched an IRB (inflatable rescue boat) and gone out to bring him in.

I think he was embarrassed enough that he won't do it again. But we do have a problem of visitors, both from overseas and from inland towns, not understanding the beach and getting into trouble.

Mortar x3
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Job. I had to save someone who thought he was a good swimmer.
Dragged his ass for a long time until a surfer came to help.

clapping clapping

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic