SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Accuses Me of Murder...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get my Lad to visit me in S1mb4 C4mp.
So my character, (been developing a nice relationship with this Lad for 3 months) just stole a whack of charity cash and was last seen departing on a flight from Paris to Niger.

When the Lad tried to e-mail her again, my fugitive's boss replied on the employees mail account stating that she was looking for her, and asked if the Lad had heard from her.
Rather than accept the story of a disgruntled employee gone astray with a bunch of money...the Lad went crazy...

Quote:
You are a liar Ms Winifr3d 3ds3l or whatever you called yourself. My mind is telling me that you have killed her. You are a bad woman from the way you are talking.

But I will promise you one thing, that is what I will exactly do, I am going to publish this to the whole world, listen the UN top men knows Ms H4nn4 too well and I am going to make contact with them that you have killed her, I have you complet address which am going to forward to them rightnow.

Also American FBI will have a copy of my mail to UN. That is my promise to you. I am giving you only 48hours to tell me that you have found her.

Cann't you read your mail carefully, Ms H4nn4 cann't be missing and you have an access to her private mailbox, this an a pure indication that you forced to to give you the access to her mailbox and you and your hired men killed her.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

My fugitive character will remain missing longer than planned just to play this out for awhile. Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been taking those hitman scams a little too seriously. Rolling Eyes
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Deny, deny, deny, but offer to pay him off for his silence b/c you can't afford a scandal.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Like the Fife said, Yeah, it wasn't me, I am innocent, but how much to keep all of this hush hush....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
hacker9
419Eater is my life

Ooh, he's smart. Maybe he'd like a job with the Collective. Laughing
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

That's great, Asiaguy! Laughing Don't you love when the lads help make the bait entertaining! Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this mugu has been watching way too many episodes of Matlock...! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone else gets the crazy(fun!) lads, I get the ones who can barely write understandable English Sad
Very Happy

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Teach your lad how to speak English proper then. I'm sure there are all sort of wonderful words and phrases the lad will find helpful. Twisted Evil

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talk about paranoid! Laughing

This could develop into a parallel extortion bait. Funny how most of the lads have direct access to the UN and the Effa Bee Eye. Razz

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's b/c of their potential as informants. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when lads throw you a curveball that takes the bait off in a completely different direction Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic