SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is he insulting tsunami victims?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is only ~5 emails long, but as I told him that my "daughter" died during Katrina, i received this:

Quote:
My Dearest Beloved
Brother in Jesus Christ Our Lord-God Savior!!!

Dear Mr. H.P. L0vecr@ft,

I thank you for your response regarding my letter to you and I can only hope the reader of this letter is as outraged as my heart cries for this Tsunami Victims. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads.

As soon as you're strapped in I'll announce something to the effect of how this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Tsunami Victims's conniving behavior but about the way that sometime in the future Tsunami Victims will use mass organization as a system of integration and control.

Fortunately, that hasn't happened...yet. But it will surely happen if we don't act against injustice, whether it concerns drunk driving, domestic violence, or even priggism.

We should note, of course, that what I've written about Tsunami Victims doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive but it does make a good point that in order to solve the big problems with Tsunami Victims we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must improve the living conditions of the most vulnerable in our society -- the sick, the old, the disabled, the unemployed, and our youth -- all of whose lives are made miserable by Tsunami Victims.

Although I respect Tsunami Victims's right to free speech just as I respect it for parasitic liars and cheats, sophomoric, whiney scoundrels, and reckless barbarians, it recently went through a Fabianism phase in which it tried repeatedly to conceal information and, occasionally, blatantly lie. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of its has entirely passed.

My evidence is that Tsunami Victims has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep its little empire loyal to it. Its principal myth is that feudalism is absolutely essential to the well-being of society. The truth is that the justification Tsunami Victims gave for forcing me to become clinically depressed was one of the most uncouth justifications I've ever heard.

It was so uncouth, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: Tsunami Victims likes projects that create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue.

Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that you might say, "The underlying reasons and causes for its bitter reinterpretations of historic events must be defined, examined, and resolved, or they'll never cease." Fine, I agree. But its victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Tsunami Victims's followers, who loudly proclaim that Tsunami Victims can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust over everything that it considers superficial or daft. Regardless of those anti humanist proclamations, the truth is that I, for one, resent being exposed to frowzy pop psychologists.

Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that we mustn't let it con us into believing that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power as that would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy.

How I pity Tsunami Victims if I were to be its judge. I would start by notifying the jury that we must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let Tsunami Victims lash out at everyone and everything in sight or, alternatively, whether we should build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world.

My view on this decision is that we must work together to look into the future and consider what will happen if we let Tsunami Victims shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts. What can you do to help? For starters, you might want to keep our priorities in check. I personally derive great satisfaction in doing that sort of thing because I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that Tsunami Victims is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to play fast and loose with the truth. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but its stories about classism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. Let me close where I began: It is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by licentious cozeners.

I will contact my personal lawyer now and let him know regarding the police proof of a thing you have just told me and asked him to send it to me as you request and when I received from him and I will send to you also as I have the time do not be bother and worried so much.

I have attached to you my picture for your personal confirmation and I will await yours also as you never meat with me before, but if you have heart and my letter here moves you then you will understand how I want your help here to entrust to you this funds and do what is necessary as my heart desired mission project about the Tsunami Victims who cries for help each and every day by days.

I will appreciate your immediate response.

Yours Sincerely.
Sister who as and serve the Lord our God as our personal Savior within us in our Souls!!!

Pr0fess0r.D0ct0r.M1ss. N1na M1lh@

WTF?
Is he quoting something? Why is he using caps in "Tsunami Victims"?
I'm not a native English speaker, but I analyzed it, and I didn't find anything that might "justify" his weird speech :S

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To me it looks like Tsunami Victims has been used as a substitue for , say, a religious movement.

I'd think it's been lifted from a blog or suchlike.
Why your lad has used Tsunami Victims is beyond me.
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. See it ^^^^^

It seemed like it to me too, but he honestly wouldn't have any reason to use it that way.
I already slapped him for offending the victims of natural disasters...waiting for an explanation from him.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He stole the text from post number 3 on this page and changed the words to add tsunami, sorry, long url that can't be shortened with BB code:

http://www.tv.com/the-real-world---road-rules-challenge
/show/11492/mtv-should-warn-us-when-there-are-spoilers!!!!!/topic/6331-624158/msgs.html
(use both of the previous 2 lines for the url - to prevent blowout [BB])

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the heck was he thinking???
Producers of MTV --> Tsunami Victims
Anyway, I can slap him him about plagiarism and not taking this seriously.

Thanks for pointing this out S.P. Smile

Cellphone x107
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't slap him too hard or in his next email he may start dissing Volcano Survivors. Confused

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyway, I can slap him him about plagiarism and not taking this seriously.

Not taking this seriously, yes. But avoid the plagiarism thing if you can. Your lad knows he's bluffing, so calling him out on it increases the twig-factor by ten. Start pointing out exactly where your lad made his mistakes and a) the twig-o-meter hits the red line and b) you just taught your lad to be more convincing next time out.

A well-placed and well-timed slap can often show you what your lad is made of when he replies, but remember to do it carefully. A good slap is fun, but asking him to elaborate on his well-worded observations may prove much more entertaining and might open more doors for you.

Just a suggestion of course. I mean no offense to tsunamis or their victims, regardless of their controlling nature or conniving ways.
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like some insult-generator rambling to me.
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Obi-Wan Knievel

Yes, I figured that slapping him for the plagiarism might not be a very good idea, so I didn't Smile

Anyway after I slapped him for not respecting the victims, I got this:

Quote:
I thank you for this email as your response as you said you are shocked to received my email as it content the way it was written by me to you why am I using the word Tsunami Victims in caps and why am I also bashing and insulting victims of natural disaster, please I am not in any ways doing what you have just said in regarding to your email, but was only explaining what there is happening with this people, so I best to believe that you don't know much more of this people as I do that is why I want my funds to be under your custody for the purposed usage of this victims.

Seems like the millions of dollars he offers me was meant to be donated to tsunami victims...I don't remember, since I rarely remember what was the scam letter about.

Cellphone x107
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@kurat - This guy is not good at writing English. He made another mistake in his last sentence. He meant to say that you know more about the victims, not you don't know more. Don't point out all his errors, though, best not to edumacate the lads. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get back to him about how you and the large majority of the world also loathe the Tsunami Victims. If he incorporates this into his script full time then it could save some innocent vics.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I always try to think: "Will the lad perform better next time, if I tell him this?"
But I tried very subtly to include the church of "Tsunami Victims" in my response, so let's hope he likes it Smile

Cellphone x107
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am so glad that you would distribute 50% of the money between these children
charities, but as for the other 50% would be going into your Christan Church, which goes by the name "Christian Tsunami Victims Church of Mposter" and
that distributes money to Tsunami Victims all over the world. as you mean it
is a very good charity

I'm trying to introduce this church into his vocabulary Smile

Cellphone x107
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been messing with this clown for about a week now,and yes,his initial e-mail says something about helping tsunami victims.I think he is mad at me now,and ready to drop me(I'm still new at this.)One thing that really tics him off is to insult the country of Ghana.
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am having fantastic time with him...he's so off script that I don't know if we'll ever even get to the transfers Razz
He's also pretty dumb, and like I said, very easy to get off script.
He likes to talk about religion, tsunamis, me and his doctor/professor degrees.

I suggest him for beginners Smile

"Her" info:

Cellphone x107
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So that's who you're talking about. I just got an e-mail from him/her this week. Should be fun.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He Finally got around to asking for money today-only wants $9050.However the good Dr. Professor(who has the same ip address),suggested $2050 would be OK to start.This is my first bait,and I'm having more fun than shoild be allowed!
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am being asked for the exact same amounts. Smile
But I pissed them off, so they are asking me for $4050 and $5000 through MG up front.

They accepted MG after I told him I don't have a WU office near me.
MG doesn't work either I suppose... Wink A bank transfer?

Cellphone x107
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been noticing something about the messages from the good Dr Milha,and her barrister St. Patrick Eteng.They share the same ip adress,but almost sound like the are being written by 2 differnet idividuals.Would they tie up 2 lads for something like this?

Dr Milha is now very concerned,becuse my character has decided to rob a drug dealer to come up with the money.

Her barrister,is pleased to learn we have a holiday named after him.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He used this complaint generator, which has been used against lads in the past to good effect.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic