SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Ed being baited by this person/people? If so, please PM me, as Ed has forwarded your email to Father JB.

Ed is a bit of a panic right now because he hasn't heard from Amy in almost 2 weeks. LMAO - Always got to keep him wanting more.

I am not including the emails from SW or DV above - - but here's what has to do with the info I've sent Ed:

Quote:
Dear Father John Black,
Those mails I forwarded to you are mails I got from Usman september 2007 till date.I stopped responding to mails from Usman somewhere in September 2007.So,since till date I've not responded to any of his mails,because I felt it was of no use to me.Note that I opened the email I.d [email protected] specially for Usman's correspondence or mail in the heat of the rescue operation for Amy.All correspondences or mails I get from Usman or agents are diverted into the above email I.d..I must warn never you send mails through the above email I.d..I guess by now,you must read through all mails I forwarded to you.Please, be careful when opening any attached files in those mails I forwarded to you.They may contain virus or spy ware.Usman is a man with many faces.He has sent mails with differents names and email I.d all in his bid to make me to respond to his mails.. Some come in form of threats, pleads, and dubious business proposals..So,when I saw the mail on Dr. Stetsenko!..I thought it was one of his many ploy to get me to respond to his mail..I thought the name Dr. Stetsenko was not real..I didn't pick any interest in it at all..If I knew it will be of interest to you..I would have forwarded the mail to you,when I received it..Iam really sorry about it..
Anyway,how is Amy doing?..I hope she is alright?..I've been trying to reach her on cell phone..but she seems to not be picking my calls.Please,ask her to call me.I really need to talk with her.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God Bless.
Edward Smith.

Quote:
Dear Father John Black,
I've not heard from you for the past couple days.I hope all is well with you?..I hope you got the mail's I forwarded to you.If there is any other assistance,you need from me.Please,let me know..Iam really worried about Amy..Iam really missing her..I called her on her cell phone today.We talked for about 2 mins before I ran out of call credit.She doesn't seems to be feeling fine..She said,she was not feeling fine.However,she told me someone hacked her mail box that she can't access her email box for now.Iam really concerned about this..How on earth did those miscreant get know her email i.d?..Did she shop or register with any website with her email i.d on the internet..Anyway,ask her to open a new email address with an absurd name ( different name), D.O.B, Security Question and Answer and an absurd password ( uncommon word or clause).She should stop using her name as her email i.d,so they can't fish her out email i.d easily.Secondily,I think she should stop using gmail or googlemail,they are not secure.She should open a customize email address with an absurd name.Please,warn her never to respond to any unsolicted mail.Ask her never to buy or register with any website on the internet with her private email i.d..it is very dangerous.Ask her never to download any unsolicited file with her personal computer.Ask her never to share her personal computer with anybody.Please,ask to call me...I really want to talk with her..I keep thinking about her.
Meanwhile, did you manage to dig up anything useful from those mail.I really want us to nail those miscreants.They can't keep getting away with all the attrocities they have committed.I've tried on several occasion to track Usman down.All my attempts have not be fruitful.The name Usman Bello is not his really name.It is one of his many faces (names).But I know he is somewhere from the south eastern part of Nigeria.I wish I could get his real name,state of origin and town,I know even with these information it will still be difficult to track him down. Anyway,l will keep my ears to the ground.I will stop here for now..Please,ask Amy to call me.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Quote:
Dear Fr. John Black,
Good tidings..How are you doing today?..I hope all is well with you?..I've not heard from you for the past couple of days.You have stopped responding to my mails.What is going on?..How is Amy faring?..Please,don't keep me in the dark.I need to know Amy is doing?..Iam really worried about her..Iam finding hard to sleep at night.I keep thinking abouther.Iam really missing her..Please,ask her to call me..I really need to talk to her.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God Bless.
Edward Smith.

Ed just got this response:

Quote:

Dear Ed,
I am sorry for the delay in responding. I needed to make sure my email was secure and that Usman and his gang have not been able to hack any of my stuff. So I didn't want to email you until I figured it out. I hired a computer expert to set some traps in my email to tell me if it had been hacked, and I just got word that I'm safe. No one's been in it except me.

Now I need to tell you some stuff about Amy, but I am not sure about whether or not your email is safe. So I will call you when I get a chance. I found out that your package is being held in customs - I am not writing where - because I don't want anyone to be able to go get it except for you. The package is worth too much money to get in the hands of the 7 dragons.

Please await my phone call.
Remain Blessed,
Father John Black

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza: coincidentally, I'm baiting Don V a n u c h i in a thread here. Don is a hitman fraudster, so his death threat probably rang true with Ed when it arrived in his box. Stone White sounds a familiar lad, too.

BTW, you have competition......

Quote:

Dear Rosa,
Happy New Year..Sorry,it took me very long to respond to your mail..I've been very busy lately.I hardily find time to access my mail these days..I was really touched by your story.Iam really sorry about it...Anyway,such is life for you.Sometimes,life can be very cruel especially when you are at the crossroad with someone that is so dear to your heart..Please, never you utter negative words like " nobody wants me"..What makes you feel that nobody wants you?..Infact to me,you are an amazing woman to be with .There are thousand of man out there looking for a woman with your quality.I want you to stop weighing yourself down emotionally.Put yourself together..It is not the end of the world..He is not worth your love..God will open a way for another man into your life.A man that will love you for who you are...A man that will respect your feelings..A man that will make you feel like a woman..A man of your dream..A man that will shower you with love and happiness..It really hurts to see you unhappy..Please,cheer up and move on with your life.
However,life have not been that easy for me also..I've gone through the darkest part of life over the past couple of months.I almost lost my life in Singapore in June, 2007.Anyway,I give gratitude to God for his grace.It is the grace of God that saw me through those tribulations.There are alot of things I want us to discuss,but that will be in my next mail.Please,endeavour to respond to this mail.I really need to know how you faring.I await your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.
E d w a r d S m i t h.

Quote:

Dear Mr. **********,
How are you today?..I hope all is well?.I hope you are in receipt of acknowledgement mail..I've noted the date extension..I will do all everything I can to meet up with the new deadline.I am really grateful for your effort so far..May the good lord continue to bless you..Please,it is important you send me an acknowledgement of this mail..I will keep you abrest with my travelling arrangements.Please,endeavour to keep me updated with any new developments.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God Bless.
E d w a r d S m i t h.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed's transatlantic adventure looks imminent people....

Quote:
Dear Mr. *********,
How are you doing today?..I hope all is well with you?..Iam worried..I wonder why you have refused to acknowledge my previous mails.Did you receive my previous mail?.This is my new email I.d..I sensed there is need for me to open a new email i.d for our correspondence,since Iam almost set for my trip.I don't want to take anything for granted this time around,because of my last experience.Remember those miscreants are with the other email i.d.It is important you keep in touch with me constantly,so you I can keep you updated my travelling arrangements.I must strongily advise you against responding to any unsolicited mail.They may pose to me.You must be very careful. I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sounds like you're going to need to come up with a passphrase that he enters at the beginning of every e-mail (and says at the beginning of any phone call) to insure that it is actually him corresponding.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..... I must strongily advise you against responding to any unsolicited mail.They may pose to me.

Is he expecting the 7 Dr4g0n5 to pose or propose to him?

Now the question is how do we know this is the real 3d?

Would it not be a good idea to send an email to his old address asking if you should use the new one (remember to include the new one so that the 7 Dr4g0n5 can find it when they hack his old address Very Happy )?

I mean what good is having a new address if you're best buddies don't know what it is. Wink
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok PDS where are you planning to send him because FJB is about to tell him that the package is being held in customs in S.A. I don't want to screw up anything - and need to make sure we get him in the same direction - so if you are getting him trans-atlantic - I need to have the package in customs somewhere close - and have Amy going there to retrieve it. Or something of the sort. So you can get him to travel - then he and amy find out they will only be like 500 or so apart - so that they are like - OMG that's so close to where I'm going to be - let's meet up.

Ed is using a new email addy for me, too. And the interesting thing is that he's using his real name for it - LOL

So I just sent him this as FJB:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
I will give the email address to Amy. She's been sick with the flu and has been in bed for a week and a half. She is beginning to feel better and has been asking about you. She misses you a lot, and she's very upset that the package she sent you is in customs and is planning to travel to pick it up. I am trying to talk her out of doing this. Please tell her to let her male friends take care of this. She doesn't need to be traveling right now. She's still recovering from the ordeal in Singapore. And she's been sick. Plus the 7 Dragons did not find out exactly where she is. They hacked her email, but they haven't tried to do anything to her. We want to make sure she continues to be safe.

This brings me to another issue that we need to discuss. This is how God views your relationship with Amy. I was told that while Amy was sick with fever, she was talking in her sleep about sex with you. Sister Rosemary was concerned about this and spoke with Amy. Amy has admitted that the two of you have engaged in phone sex. You know that this is something that you should not have done. It is a sin. Amy is going to be going through the cleansing process soon, but the two of you are now husband and wife in God's eyes. You will need to sign the proper documents to make this legal, but as of right now the church already has the two of you written as husband and wife. We are going to have to discuss the process you need to go through to be forgiven of your sin of pre-marital sex. Please be reading 1 Corinthians in your Bible. Pay attention to chapter 5. This is where God has sent the message to discuss this sin you have committed. Please take this seriously, as I will be contacting you soon.

Remain Blessed,
Father John Black

Also he has emailed this, too:

Quote:
Dear Father John Black,
Did you receive the mail I sent with my new email I.d?..You promised to call me,but unfortunately you didn't.How is Amy doing?..I hope she is fine.Iam really missing her.I need to talk to her...Iam worried about her.Her long absence is causing me alot of emotional trauma.Please,ask her to call me..It is will do me alot of good.I look forward to your urgent response.
thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Now to think of what he has to do for the cleansing... maybe have mugu tattooed around the tip of his penis???????

Or is it time to try to get the dirty tattoo of Amy's name? FIRST he has to travel.....Then we will handle the cleansing with the church.

Who knows, FJB may tell Ed that until he has performed the cleansing rite, the church isn't allowing him and Amy to speak!!! And Amy cannot be around him without adults, as we do not want any hanky panky!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today - - Ed admits to phone sex Embarassed

Quote:
Dear Father John Black,
Thanks for the mail.The last time I spoke with Amy on the Phone.She complained about having Flu.I never knew it was that serious.Ever since then I've tried on several occasions to reach her on phone,but all to no avail.I hope she treated the Flu very well.Anyway,Iam very happy to hear that she has fully recovered from the Flu.At this point, I want you to do everything you can to talk her out of travelling to anywhere to recover the package.It is very risky.Please, assist her in making arrangement for someone else to go and recover the package.I don't want her to repeat the mistake,she made in Singapore.Let her know the risk involved in it.I beg you.Keep a close eye on her.She is my everything .She need to be kept safe.Please,ask her to call me or send me a mail,so that I will talk her out travelling to recover the package.
Frankily speaking,Amy and I engaged ourselves in Phone sex recently.It is a kind of wierd.But we couldn't help it.Please, find it in your heart to forgive us.Iam quite aware that premaritial is a sin before God.Although,I have prayed for forgiveness.But deep in me,I know that is not enough.I will be very grateful,if you could pray for our forgiveness.Iam ready to go through the cleansing process.At the moment,I will be reading 1st corinthians chapter five (5) just like you advised.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ed admits to phone sex

Surely the good Father will require full details before he can offer forgiveness? Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know where he's intending to fly to, I guess we should establish that. Smile

Quote:

Hi Mr Smith,

I sent two(2) replies to your previous emails, but for some reason they obviously did not arrive. There's no reason to believe
they have been intercepted, because yahoo email has been having a few problems recently. Several other clients have
reported similar problems.

Thank you for the update. All I need to get everything prepared here, is to know your intended destination. Will you be flying
to the Bahamas, the Us mainland, South Africa?

The company partners are very keen to conclude this business with you now, because as I am sure you are aware, in legal
matters time is a very expensive commodity.

Our representative will be accompanied by two(2) bodyguards at the meeting, and we will arrange for your safe escort away from
the location afterwards. This will ensure a hitch-free transaction, so you do not need to entertain an atom of fear.

Awaiting your instruction re: your intended destination,

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS wrote:
This will ensure a hitch-free transaction, so you do not need to entertain an atom of fear.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait for Ed's travels to begin again Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said, Ed is the gift that keeps on giving Smile

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - so Amy can't talk to Ed because of the cleansing process she's going through. I think it may take a couple months' menstrual cycles (like when you get a divorce and are Muslim) to ensure there's no baby (even though it was only phone sex - - these laws were written before telephones)

So anyway - Sandy Dumbr0wsk1 (from the movie Grease) has emailed Ed to tell him that she's Amy's friend and that Amy was missing him, etc.

So, Ed emails Sandy

Quote:
Dear Sandy,
Thanks for the mail.Iam sorry it took me some time to get back to you.I've called her phone line on several occasion,but there was no one on hand to pick my call.Please,tell her I love her and that Iam really missing her.I find it hard to sleep these days.I think about her every second.How long will the Cleansing proccess last?.I need to talk to her..But I don't know, if her calling me will disturb the cleansing process.I really need to talk with her before valentine.There are some important issues I want to discuss with her.Anyway,ask her to remain steadfast in prayer.I've to run.
I will await your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Sandy has emailed back

Quote:
hi ed,
amy isn't allowed to take your calls while she is going through the cleansing process of the church. for a woman it will take a couple monthly cycles, because the church has to make sure she isn't pregnant. i know that you two only had phone sex, but the rules were written by god before phones were invented. she has to go through the old process. i hear that you are going through the process, too, or will be starting it? amy is wanting to know how long it will take you to complete your part? she is missing you a lot.

amy wants to tell you that a package for you is in a town near johanasberg (excuse me if the spelling is not right) she says it's a city that the package had to go through on its way to you and that customs is questioning why she is sending such a package to a man in nigeria. they said that the package has to be picked up in person and won't be released unless someone picks it up in person. amy wants to go pick it up, but everyone is telling her to forget it and hire someone in africa to go get it. however, the people told amy that either she, the nun who sent the package, or you are the only ones who can get it. amy says to tell you that the do not know about the package so not to worry. it is safe in customs for 120 days and then will become property of the government. it has been only about half of that time, so amy believes there's plenty of time to recover the package. she's very upset about it, though. she says nothing is going right, and she is just thankful that the didnt find her and that they know nothing about the package. father john black says that they have thrown the off. they think amy is in russia doing some work for her uncle ozzie. they do not know that the church has set a trap that they are going to walk right into. they think they are about to steal $14 million, but they are going to get free time in jail.

sandy

I think it's time to get the 7 dr4gons arrested. We need to have this done in russia....and then we make Ed feel safer about traveling.

Once he's traveled, he'll find out there's been some loophole and the guys got out or they escaped or something.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Eliza, I love watching you torment 3d! He really is a prize catch, and I am amazed, even after Singapore, that he hasn't twigged! Onya!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The result of a horrific bait gone awry, 3D has been genetically modified to be unable to twig! Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think it's time to get the 7 dr4gons arrested. We need to have this done in russia....and then we make Ed feel safer about traveling.

Yes, that'd help. We can have them re-appear when he's at his destination. Should my FBI character tell my lawyer character to tell Ed they've been busted? (phew!) I'll prepare a news item, with pics of the bust if needed.

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the photos have their faces in shadow or blacked out though. Later it turns out the authorities faked the arrest to ease public fears of such a violent gang roaming about. Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, PDS - make the news article and send it to Ed. Do NOT let him know you know about FJB.

Then I'll have a separate article made in another paper and have FJB send it to him saying that he was behind this but didn't want Ed to know as he wanted to make sure that the miscreants weren't getting any information from him - LOL

So you just say you have been told that they've been arrested - - and the info that they are arrested and the newspaper clipping is all you have....

Then I'll send him something similar along with the background info. This way we are covering ourselves and Ed (if he has half a brain cell left) doesn't wonder how your FBI friend knows FJB

EDIT: make sure your article says they got a lot of people and that they used internet to trace some to different places in the world - some in nigeria but not near ed - mabye the border - so ed thinks they were all caught through the peope who got caught and then them telling where the others were.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a way too long absence from baiting (loads of rl stuff been goin on) I returned recently to the eaterforum... and omg when I found this bait...

I bow to all of the involved in the baiting of 3d..

I really hope for him to go through some more hoops and end up in Bahamas. Some more vid's of him would be great too.. just please don't let anymore TPI's get hurt in the way the poor goat was tortured... omg... dunno how I'll get to sleep after watchin 3d in his undies... :yikes:

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be worth having Ed believe was behind the arrests. That way we reintroduce the good uncle and also it gives Ed yet another organisation to worry about - i.e. Ozzie is so powerful he can get the dragons arrested but when they escape he could have 2 lots of bad boys after him.

Just a thought ....
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hook, line,sinker,boat,ocean,world,galaxy and universe.

HELP....
Anyone better than me with web design, able to knock up a quick site for a legal company? Nothing too spectacular, just a front page with a couple pics of the main partners, and a login that Ed will be unable to do.

Quote:
Dear Mr. *********,

I am very happy that the 7 dragons have been finally nailed. Iam really grateful for your
assistance.You are a true Friend.But I must warn,we must still have to be weary of this
guy that calls himself Usman.Like I mentioned earlier,I will let you know about
the country,I will be travelling nine(9) days prior to my departure.What is the name
of your Law firm
?.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God Bless.
E d w a r d S m i t h.

And..

Quote:
Dear Mr. ********,
Below is a mail from Mr. H u g o S h c neller dated 5th July,2007.He also attached an extract from the P h u ket Daily news.I guess,it will be of interest to you.From the content of the P h uket Daily news,you will be able to know how much damage these miscreants have done to my person(character).I want to know it was a blackmail by the S e v en D r a gon all in their bid to trap me in Singapore.My Fiancee (Amy) came to the far east with a travelling document bearing the name F a y e V a l e n tine.When I ran out of money in Singapore of which you are aware.I asked her to send me some money that will take care of my bills.But it wasn't easy for her get the money across to me in singapore,because I had no bank account in Singapore.It wasn't easy for her to send the money through western union,because of the language barrier.Somehow,she came across this Nigerian named O k e A b a cha that pretended to know me.He volunteered to assist her in sending the money to me Singapore through Western Union.She never knew Oke was a fraudster and that he was a member of the S e v e n D r a gons.The money was never sent to me.Oke stole the money from her and gave her a fake western union slip to sent to me.I wasn't able to collect the money from the western union office, because the slip was fake.Some part of the western union slip was written in Chinese.I will forward the western union slip to you,so that you can assess the content.I was shocked,when the cashier at the western union office interpreted the words written in Chinese to me.At that point,I realised that my fiancee have falling into the hands of fraudsters.I tried to warn,but she never listened..I guess,it is because she desperate to see me.I also showed forwarded it to Singaporean police,when I laid the report of the Kidnap of my Fiancee.Oke didn't stop there,he was the brain behind the kidnap of Fiancee(Amy).He pretended as if he was assisting her to get into Singapore illegally.She paid him alot money so as to assist her entering into Singapore from Phuket.But instead,he defrauded her and led her into captivity.
Oke must have been killed by a rival group.All through my stay in Singapore.I didn't travel outside Singapore.How come the Thai Police have resorted in tarnishing my image?.From the enquries you made on my behalf with Singaporean immigration service did I travel out of Singapore?..It is a blackmail.All in the bid to strap me in Singapore.Anyway,I will stop here for now,until I receive your response.
Thanks and God Bless.
E d w a r d S m i t h.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor 3d! Hahahaha! He is so far in....

This is the bait that did it for me! I cannot believe he still hasn't twigged that this whole network of fabrications remains intact. 3d is a prize catch! You have done amazing work here!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just let me know when Usman needs to send him an email meh-heh-heh...
I'm not sure if the game plan is still to have Ed come into the US, but I'm honestly not to thrilled about a scammer possibly going under the radar here. Usman and the 7 Dragons might be enough to chase him back out again if it comes to that.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seriously doubt he'll secure a US visa, and if I had to bet right now, I'd bet on Johannesburg. Still a damn good safari. Wink

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After his recent experience trying to get a US Visa with the help of my character and Peanut's 50-page form, I don't think he's coming here....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic