SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Winston who?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see that the public education in the UK is just as bad as it is here in the US. I thought that we were the only country mass producing numpties. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328088,00.html

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As mush as I think the link is interesting, I have to disagree with your remark about American education systems. does the phrase "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't male him drink." ring a bell?

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's assuming the horse is being led to the water. Rolling Eyes I'm glad we aren't the only one w/ a jacked up education system, but fear the consquences of a global trend. Shocked

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ thefife

Then based on what you said, the fault lies with the parents as well as the teachers.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit! I'm sorry I even brought this up.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To quote Susan StoHelit

Quote:
Sometimes I really think people ought to have to pass a proper exam before they're allowed to be parents. Not just the practical.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Risking getting away from the intended point of the thread...there's plenty of blame to go around. There's basically a systemic problem w/ many levels of breakdown in educational, social, political, & economic systems that are basically too complicated to thoroughly discuss within the confines of this post. And also is verging on breaking the forum rules since such a discussion would most likely be couched in ideological belief systems and thought patterns. I don't have the statistical data on hand, but speaking from experience.

Anyway, glad to know we're not the only dummies on the planet! Thumbs up

Edit: @YW That will teach you won't it.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not surprised that some people believe that Sherlock Holmes is real and Winston Churchill is made up.
Come on, guys.
What forum are we on?

Some people really believe they've won the lottery or that theres oodles of money waitng to get smuggled into their account

And Susan StoHelit had a very valid point

edit to change make to made Embarassed

Last edited by Nanny Ogg on Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back on topic...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0359078/

If you liked the Comic Strip GLC and The Strike all those moons ago, this'll tickle you - some people get it, others don't, but a better film than the reviews say to my mind Smile
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
... there's plenty of blame to go around. ...

I blame it on the fact those people are humans, a large portion of which are pretty stupid. Everywhere and at all times.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@KD Isn't it common knowledge humans are stupid? I mean not in the US & apparently the UK where the stupidity has reached epic proportions, but in other places. Smart places. It's a wonder the species is not extinct right now.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

�Surveys� like these aren�t worth the paper they�re written on. Companies commission them with built-in bias to engineer the results they want, then release the findings to try and get a free mention in the media. Since when is a repeats TV channel an authority on education? And the Mail are notorious for printing these sort of foaming-at-the-mouth, aren�t-the-youth-of-today-awful articles. Meanwhile UKTV Gold get a mention on Fox News of all places.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
I blame it on the fact those people are humans, a large portion of which are pretty stupid. Everywhere and at all times.

Yes, KD, approximately 50% of all the people are below median intelligence Shocked

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing

It's the mean that has me worried.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KD: Isn't the mean an IQ of 100 though?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yes. 70 is considered near demented, 140 near genius.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The statistics say that 68% of people fall within one standard deviation of the mean on an IQ exam. That translated to 34% on the 100 up to 119 and 34% will score 100 down to 85. see here http://www.wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

Awww, it would take too long to explain, sorry, carry on...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

75% of statistics are made up, or is it 60%?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree Mr. Fishe. Figures don't lie, but liars know how to figure!

Even in that most mythical of all hobgoblins, the "unbiased survey", you'll see a line of print somewhere at the end that goes like "Results were compiled from several different respondents over different times at different places. These results can be considered accurate within +/- 2.5%, 9 times out of 20"

Same thing as when you read about the same event printed in 2 different newspapers with conflicting ideologies, or when you hear opposing political parties release press statements on the same set of facts.

"I've never lied in my life. But I can make the truth look like a pretzel." - A lawyer-friend of mine.

That's one of my favourite quotes!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex wrote:
As mush as I think the link is interesting, I have to disagree with your remark about American education systems. does the phrase "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't male him drink." ring a bell?

I know I'm being a jerk here, but I cannot help it. Normally I wouldn't point out such a silly mistake. But the context of this is priceless. I'm pretty surprised that no one else here caught that.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys have been awfully restrained.
Nobody commented on my Churchill being "make up"
A shade of lipstick?

On education-
Only those who want to will learn. The others will just muck about no matter the calibre of the teaching staff.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:

Wait, so I'm a near genuis?

Thank you.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:

Wait so I AM a genius?

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beening the step father of a teacher . (state teacher of the year a couple years ago infact)( just being a proud dad here) the biggest prob is a overly PC world with under funding of programs, and elimanation of meny others because of the dumbing down of are socity (eye spel gud) and the liberal mind set IE grades are bad they hurt your feelings because you get compared to others and if they have better grades it could emotionly scar you for life. we need to go back to the good old basics the 3 R's ( i know i know only one of those words start with a R)

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Fishe wrote:
�Surveys� like these aren�t worth the paper they�re written on. Companies commission them with built-in bias

I worked for a PR agency for a couple of years. Surveys were made up by the boss, his wife and some 20something girls sat around a table on a Monday morning, the rest of the week was spent on the phone finding people who gave a sh*t enough to print it.

I was there when they made up a survey that found men who help with the ironing make better lovers, on behalf of a ironing board cover manufacturer. Of course the Sun picked that one up, next they were debating it on the radio. I was so tempted to ring up and say I was there when it was made up, but it would have cost me my job, and the lie was much more fun to believe.

If you see a survey that says 'Lard Is Good For You!', the smallprint will reveal that it was commissioned by the British Fat Council, or somesuch.

The Daily Mail gets off on 'The Country Is Going To Hell In A Handcart! (driven by Henri Paul)' headlines anyway, and I would never believe anything on Faux News on a point of principle.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic