SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone on Sky Broadband (UK)?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as I resent giving my hard earned to anything to do with a Mr R Murdoch, I am quite tempted to combine my TV, phone and broadband, as the net cost of the 3 would seem to be less.

Anyone got this package? If so. how much, and how good?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Colt Seavers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mate has the same package, I`m not sure about the price but just hope that you never have a problem with your internet.

They have the worst customer service in the world (like most isp`s). It took them a week to fix what was in the end a faulty extension cable. I work in IT and some of the cobblers they were telling him over the phone was ridiculous.

In the end it got fixed...... then I went round on day and did a speed test on his phone line, he was getting 4mb instead of 10mb. For no reason what so ever, Sky capped his line at 4mb when he reported the fault and failed to change it back when the repair was made, but because my mate is a moron he would`ve never have know that he was only getting 4mb instead of 10mb. Mad
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have that package RC.

Its perfectly adequate for me, although I'd recommend upgrading to the mid-range broadband which I think is an extra �5

Oh and I wouldn't take the "sports" package option, its absolute wank... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the full package, I get over 10mb broadband speed (or the wife does - I'm not allowed on her laptop).

pony
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you've already got Sky tv, for �10 a month (or less, depending on the package) its a bloody good deal. I don't know how they're doing now, but I had some initial problems with them setting up my line, which always got blamed on the exchange, although my exchange was upgraded to LLU at least 6 months before I signed up.

I get their full package + multiroom anyway, so an extra tenner didn't seem too over the top...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't pay for my broadband, but if I did, this offer might be worth considering : free laptop with broadband

get your baiting forms here
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AOL and a "high-spec" laptop with Intel Celeron and Vista Home Basic? Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic