SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm convinced

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No way either of them are fake Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, even the second one which looks strangely familiar, she just gets into the same clothes and the same pose with the same furnishings and takes a new photo every time, just ask her and I am sure she will agree.

Next time however, please ask her to smile, I bet that is harder to do than it sounds Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm pissed! After the fake, Panti Claus sends me the same photos she made for Stepan's character with the name on the stomach. I have to approach this carefully. Can't let on I know they're reused, but can't have her getting away with that. Let's hope the fact our names are spelled differently is enough.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey....at least we're seeing all her template pics.

Smile

I wonder what colour her hair is today????

may be good to get a newspaper pic?

heck...youve got the time...go for chat with cam. puhleeze!

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait...these two totally different persons...jeez

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yeah, I should have pointed that out. It's 2 fake photos I had off 2 different baits on the same account that arrived within about a day of each other.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the fakes, I always wonder how to respond to that though. The reusing pics is nice though. I got a few like that off Elena (fruit pics no less).

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wayne, you know that those pictures are fake an use by scammers, they can also use Microsoft Paints to remove the name and change it to make it look real, remember scammers are good at playing tricks to people online that last picture is been use by a skilful scammer, they do learn more tricks, an very computer literate at becoming more skilful in scammer people online, that last picture is a fake is has been past on to scammers to make you think that you are dealing with a genuine person in other hands is a Man using his skills an knowledge to make fools out of people online. I am not to sure about the top picture that is fake also, it must been pick up somewhere on the love dating sites an they are all 100% fake pictures none of them are real, don�t be fool by trickery.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne, how are we supposed to tell if they are fake or not when she holds that stupid card up to her chest?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I know they're fake. The first one with the supposed writing on the face is from a set I've seen lots of times, and I've received the unedited picture from a different scammer using a different name before. The second one is a template used by a scammer just about everyone has dealt with here. At one point two of us had photos of her as our avatars. The girl is "live"* and you can usually get some real pictures if you play your cards right. Remember I told you to read the stickies and the threads here? If you had then you'd have seen the one about her.

*As in the scammer has access to the girl and can get her to make trophy pics when needed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic