SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! NSFW if W doesn't like bikini tops

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Clown Six
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Out here in the perimeter, where there are no stars.....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'm (obviously) new to this, so if I step over any lines, please let me know.

I'm 40, divorced and admit to having used Match.com and singlesnet.com to meet potential dates. I've had more than a few "flirts" show up in my in-box in the past that were obviously scams, but I never thought about baiting them.

Well, I'm gonna start now. LOL

May I present our first contestant, NA0M1 W00DL0CK!!

from Na0m1 W00dl0ck <[email protected]>
[email protected],

dateFeb 4, 2008 2:16 PM
subjectAbout me and my pics
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 2:16 PM (2 hours ago) Reply

Hello,Thanks for ur interest.My name is Naomi Woodlock i'm 27yrs old single More about me I'm 5'6ft tall 121lbs.I'm white i have blue eyes and light blonde hair.I was born in Germany (Humburg) i grew up and was
raised up in the Germany.My dad was Native American while my mom was German American.I have been staying in Germany for about 23 years now..I attend Kimbeline High Schl in germany..After i graduated i move to Hamburg University studying Medicine.I'm new to this internet datings.I'm just trying this to know what goes on and Where God will lead this to..Well we all know God work in mysterious ways.I don't know may be this is the way for me to meet my right man of mylife, I am looking for a serious man with sense of humour who will make me happy till the end of my life.I have been heart broken before which has made
me so worried and make me realised my mistakes.Till this moment that am writting you.I really need someone who will help me and will be willing to have me for the rest of his life..I really need someone that i can start a newlife with and see what develop.Someone who can cherish me with love and care.honest and caring person that i could talk about anything with at anytime.I will be so happy if you can be there for
me.I am not happy at all and am needing someone to talk to about it because am in a bad situation now and i dont know how to solve it alone.I will tell you about it if you wanna know and care to help me
out of my situation.But i want you to know that am really looking for Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care,Someone who will cherish me and be willing to share life's
greatest joys and sorrows with me.Someone whom is kind, sincere,honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion..I promise to do so to the one that want me and love me...But i really wish to explain all that had made me sad to you ifyou really care to be with me..You may hate me or not need me after all that have been through..Hope to hear from u very soon
Email me at [email protected]
I hope to hear back soon.
Naomi

I have no idea how to get the headers off of gmail. Any advice?

My reply.....

Hello Naomi, you are certainly welcome. I always try to give the pretty ladies what they want, and if it's simply information, all the better. I don't have to buy condoms or work up a sweat.

My name is Allen Zigmond, I'm 40 and I don't guess you need to know ALL about me do you?? LOL I mean you just want to know the ins and outs of internet dating.....and that I can do without typing an autobiography.

Please understand...your experience online will be a lot different than mine. As an attractive woman, you have the online dating world at your feet. Your inbox will fill up faster than a teen-aged geek's pants at the AVN awards. Now where my inbox tends to fill up with morbidly obese cat-lovers from Mudsuck Hollow, you'll have your pick of suitors, young, old, rich, poor, studly and dudly. The key for you is patience and some thick skin when the creeps email you with suggestions of what they'd like to do with/to you. Learn where the "delete" key is on the particular service you use.

You are more than welcome to tell me anything you want. I'll help however I can.

AZ
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The headers from gmail will not do you any good, so don't worry about it.

So you think that she's a fake?!?!?!?!?!? Can't you see that such an unattractive woman would have to resort to the Internet to meet men? Don't be so cynical.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Clown Six
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think maybe it was the fact that her profile said she was in Virginia and now she's in Germany.

Jetsetters never fall for me. Sad
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he means he's using Gmail. If you look for the little downward pointng triangle next to the "reply" button, you'll see an option that says "show original". Click on that, copy the headers and paste them into http://headertool.apelord.com/

Looking for the pics in the usual locations for you as well.

(edit) Thought so, Jessica off focusagencyhawaii.com
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/jessica/jessica.htm

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooo....thanks Wayne!!!

Good Lord.......is THIS normal??

Header Analysis
Welcome, traveller! You appear to be from United States.

The following IP addresses were extracted from your headers:

IP Address Probable Country Additional Info
203.188.202.137 Taiwan* Whois Google
202.43.196.224 United States* Whois Google
217.12.4.215 United Kingdom* Whois Google
216.252.122.218 United States* Whois Google
69.147.65.170 United States* Whois Google
81.199.62.163 Satellite Provider* Whois Google
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

<edited to prevent forum busting>

Last edited by Clown Six on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as a I saw the words "satellite provider" I knew this one would be GilatSat. It's a Satellite provider. Have a look at it's front page and see what place is mentioned Wink

http://www.gilatsatcom.com/

I'll give you three guesses where the odds are your scammer is, considering they have FAH.com photos and GilatSat in the headers.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummm.....Nigeria? LOL

So what's with all the other IPs? I am not particularly internet saavy. I use it w/o understanding just WTF is going on behind the scenes. LOL And the FAH photos.....do certain areas tend to lift pics from specific sites?

So what is the endgame to these sorta things...from my end anyway. Just keep them dragging on and on?

This. Stuff. Is. Fascinating. Twisted Evil
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The other IP addresses are the stops along the way to your PC. From their PC to the email provider to your email provider to your PC. FAH is VERY commonly used by Nigerian romance scammers, and after a while you get a feel for which ones are from there. What you do from this point on depends. If they have ANY of your real life info, no matter how small or insignificant you may think it is, drop them right away. You can always rebait them from a fresh account with fake details. After that, the sky's the limit. Read through the baits her to see what we managed to get them to do. You'd be suprised at the crazy things baiters can persuade them to do for us Very Happy

Also, can you edit your posts to get rid of the forum blowout before one of the mods come in and jackboot all over it Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm....jackbooted mods are not my thing.....what is "forum blowout"?

Oh, and as I was contacted on a legit profile, they've got my first name, age, height, hair, eyes, state and city...and the fact I like slim women. So I should bail?
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's when you have to scroll the page to see all the thread. the parts of the header that stretch aren't needed anyway so you can delete those lines out of your post.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Clown Six to our noble sport,

If you have not allready done so take a read of the romance sticky which will give you loads of uefull information on starting up romance baiting, you can find it conveniently located in my signature line.

A new dating site profile is not hard to set up and if you set it up right you will avoid the real people hitting on you.

I must also point out that the girl in the photo is an innocent model and not a scammer, althouigh she may well be allergic to mars bars but it would be more accurate to have written photos used by scammer.

I somehow dont think she will be here to complain about it so just something for next time.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clown Six wrote:
they've got my first name, age, height, hair, eyes, state and city...and the fact I like slim women. So I should bail?
Yes. Be nice to fat ones next time. And YES, any RL info is too much. Get a new name, account and profile and come back to her.

Seriously, the experts haven't said, but I am guessing your scammer is Russian, right boys? (Oh EDIT!) I missed the Gilsat part. Sorry. Embarassed

Question? Did this woman (who's really a big ugly, fat, hairy guy named Boris - EDIT, So it's a fat, bald, gappy toothed Nigerian guy named Chumawumba) have a paid membership on the service you found her on? If so, please use the link dear Wayne provided for the Focus Agency Hawaii web site to forward on to customer service at the dating site, notifying them of the scammer account. The scammers use stolen credit cards to open accounts on paid sites.

If it's a free site, I wouldn't bother with it cuz if you get it removed they'll just come back and make another one - but it doesn't hurt to try.

Welcome to baiting, CS.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Clown Six Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I usually get a pretty good idea by the writing style

Below I have highlighted some of the things that indicate it's a lad

Hello,Thanks for ur interest.My name is Naomi Woodlock i'm 27yrs old single More about me I'm 5'6ft tall 121lbs.I'm white i have blue eyes and light blonde hair.I was born in Germany (Humburg) i grew up and was
raised up in the Germany.My dad was Native American while my mom was German American.I have been staying in Germany for about 23 years now..I attend Kimbeline High Schl in germany..After i graduated i move to Hamburg University studying Medicine.I'm new to this internet datings.I'm just trying this to know what goes on and Where God will lead this to..Well we all know God work in mysterious ways.I don't know may be this is the way for me to meet my right man of mylife, I am looking for a serious man with sense of humour who will make me happy till the end of my life.I have been heart broken before which has made
me so worried and make me realised my mistakes.Till this moment that am writting you.I really need someone who will help me and will be willing to have me for the rest of his life..I really need someone that i can start a newlife with and see what develop.Someone who can cherish me with love and care.honest and caring person that i could talk about anything with at anytime.I will be so happy if you can be there for
me.I am not happy at all and am needing someone to talk to about it because am in a bad situation now and i dont know how to solve it alone.I will tell you about it if you wanna know and care to help me
out of my situation.But i want you to know that am really looking for Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care,Someone who will cherish me and be willing to share life's
greatest joys and sorrows with me.Someone whom is kind, sincere,honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion..I promise to do so to the one that want me and love me...But i really wish to explain all that had made me sad to you ifyou really care to be [b]with me..You may hate me or not need me[/b] after all that have been through..Hope to hear from u very soon
Email me at [email protected]
I hope to hear back soon.
Naomi

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Clown Six
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry - yeah, I was thinking about the model at the time I was putting on the clever captions (LOL)....I'll do that next time.

Oldbaglady - believe it or not, in RL, I am unfailingly polite with all of them. I figure if they were nice enough to express interest in me, the least I can do is be polite and honest in my replies. Anyway, the profile in question was on a pay site, but the lad hadn't ponied up for the full membership. Unpaid members cannot message paid members....only send canned "flirts".

LOL Maybe I am just too hard on myself, but I almost immediately think scammer if someone contacts me who....

1) Way too young/hot/far away to be messaging me
2) Has a weird assortment of interests. "Rugby"?? LOL
3) The usual odd English

By the way, I'll be taking your advice and bailing on this one, so "she" is up for grabs if y'all are interested. She's sent me another email...

AZ let me tell you something and ask you some
questions........l dont believe in age in a relationship all that l
want a man that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good
and that will be faithful in all things that he tells me and that
will be truthful to me, can i trust you on this? that is all that l
need from a man.........so lf you can be for me in all what l said
now........l will be with you to take care of you as a
man......I'll make you happy so much and make you feel so good like
a young man, ok?
this is my questions:
Can l trust you ?
Can l believe you in your words ?Remember,your words are your Honour.
Can you be in love again ?
Can you marry a young lady like me?
Can we be together as husband and wife?
Can we spend all our life in eternity with my life,revolving around yours,
to the man i adore with all my heart?
To the man i never want to feel pain or hurt?
To the man who fills my life with joy ?
To the man who occupies my mind every second i am awake,
and walks in my dreams every night?
To the man whose smile lights up my day and lifts up my soul ?
To the man i love to make happy and make love to ?
To the man who makes love to me ?
To the man the earth loves and the sea longs for ?

Naomi

[mrburns]UNLEASH THE HOUNDS!![/mrburns]
[/b]
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no reason why you cant bait her,

Set yourself up a new email address, preferably gmail for this one and send her a reply. (while IP is not a huge problem, if the scammer was to compare the IP from your last real messages to the IP of your baiting messages he may realise what has happened) Gmail hides your IP

Hi, you messaged me some weeks ago but I have only just read the message, if you are still interested please reply.

As for the dating site, you would be best to move onto a free dating site, obviously the paid sites have scammers as well but the odds are better if you go to a free site, just do a search on free dating site and you should have a few to choose from.

The sticky goes into detail about how to do this so I wont bore you here, but if you cant get any bites on the sites you find, let us know and we can recommend a few

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic