SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard of both of them (Billy Frost and Kevin Krob) in the last 24 hours. I sent them both a blurry fake receit from a fake money transfer. I just wrote them that I think they got the money and hope to never hear from them again. Let's see if they reply.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about that.
If you�d like to bait a hitman who has just been conversed to be on the good side, pm me.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I havent either, narf.
But my new character has. He's still active.
He just runs easy when he's called out.
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil
Kevin Krob to me
Quote:
it will be very nice if you dont hear from me again but i must tell you that i am not to be play with i have been to the bank to cash the money several times but they have refuse to give the money to me my boys have been waitiing to hear that i have cash the money so that they can send the tape to you i must inform you that my boys is still there with you if you really love your life go and collect the money and send it again into this account,. after sending the money into this account you are advice to scan and send down the payment slip, i dont want any mistake this time.

Let's see if Mr Frost has the same problem....

I will submit his account details to 4lan.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job narf! clapping Send those account details off to Alan. That's what we like to see! Hit 'em where it hurts. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

K____ K____ to me
show details 2:14 AM (8 hours ago)

look here what ever you call you self i dont have time to answer that stupid questions from you as you must know so one has already paid for your death announcement if you really know that you are ready to comply and you dont want to die i will give you a chance to live again but if you choose to be very stupid i will have no option than to order my boys to kill you,
You are to make the payment of $8,000 as soon as you recieve this mail if i dont recieve the payment details i am very sorry to tell you that you will visit hell and meet the devil so be warned.
BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION.

RECEIVER NAME:K____ K_____

ADDRESS: UNITED KINGDOM

Fill in the form below with the details of payment as you see in the form
Senders name:----------------------------------

Address: ...........................................................

Amount sent:...............................................

MTCN number: ....................................................
endeavour to scan and send the transfer slip to us as soon as the transfer is made to enable us send you tape. you are also advice to send the payment information

Just got this from our lad. Rolling Eyes
Judging by this e-mail, he's so busy with the rest of us that his work is really sloppy.
Anywho, I wrote him back to demand more details before I cough up any money.

It's still early in the bait but I'm thinking of introducing a rival extortionist into the picture at a later date. I hope to start a reverse bidding war between our guy and his "competition" to see who will come in with the lowest amount to keep me alive.

Since a lot of us are working this lad and I'm kinda late in the game, let me know by PM if this will interfere with your plans.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.. I am threatened by Billy also .. but luckily a second ladtalking guyman is helping me to put him off Laughing They're negotiating as we speak ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After many problems with WU...(my nursing home widow couldn't quite get her online TT done with the WU Bank)...the Lad sent me a Halifax PLC bank account number.
Does this jive with anyone else?
I won't sent to Alan if someone else (@NARF?) has already put a bullet in the heart of the account.

My widow has been very feisty with the hitman Lad.
She has threatened to come outside the nursing home with her 12 gauge mounted on her wheelchair.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an ongoing version of this hitman bait on Scamorama at the moment: http://www.scamorama.com/noogie_white_krob.html.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, he sure is daft! I'm panicking, and promising I'll send him the money, only I don't know what the hell Western Union is! I've asked him 3 times, yet each time he only tells me to go there without saying what it is. This lad is not cooperative! On the good side, I've never a abused a lad this much! Very Happy

Hans Moleman: I'm getting that exact same script. He must be really busy with these many "victims"! Smile

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really think this is the best he can explain:

Quote:
look here what ever your fucking name is this will be the last time that i will have to tell you this western union simply means where you can make the payment you are hereby advice to go to the bank and make the payment so be warned.

He tells me to go to the bank. Is it possible to send money via WU through the bank? Anyway, I'm tired of stalling and making him angry, so I'm sending him on a trip to the nearest WU office. Smile

Doesn't mean I'm tired of abusing him!

EDIT: Looks like I forgot to send him the details of the payment! Laughing

Quote:
look here you bastard i am not to be play with if you know that you have make the payment send down the informations and the scan copy of the payment slip.
dont play with me be warned.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
I won't sent to Alan if someone else (@NARF?) has already put a bullet in the heart of the account.

I have reported it to Alan.

Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin is starting to get really pissed off at me for not sending the money (or maybe it's just part of his modality). I'm planning on sending a huge .jpg file worth of garbage, but I'm not sure how big of a file should I send. Since he has a yahoo account, and those are unlimited, I can send pretty much what I like, right?

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I've received, it seems he's having trouble constantly being a toughguy. I bet he writes out his emails, then goes back to add in the 'sentence enhancers' Rolling Eyes

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is fun.. got some nice mugu ladtalk emails from him .. asking 'da masta' how he succeeded in chopping my 2nd character's dolla .. Masta is guiding him of course .. Laughing

Nice quote: "Listen, you son of a beach" .. degrading my maga from a well respected man into a sandbox .. Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dutchbait wrote:
Nice quote: "Listen, you son of a beach" .

I got the exact same beginning for a letter Smile

I made him a nice offer to do a "job" for me. I need my former business associate killed, for a nice pile of $$$ of course Wink

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going after our friend K3v1n as well. I asked him to send me a 2 minute audio transcript to my K7 of the guy telling them to whack me. That was yesterday. Haven't heard from him yet.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From my pal Kev

"I CAN SEE THAT YOU LIKE SPEAKING FUCKING WORDS FROM YOOUR FUCKING MOUNTH IF I DONT RECEIVE YOUR FUCKING PAYMENT IN ONE WEEKI WILL FUCKING TELL MY FUCKING BOYS TO FUCKING ATTACK YOUR FUCKING LIFE I WILL WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHEN YOU WILL BE FUCKING MAKING THE FUCKING PAYMENT IN THE FUCKING ONE WEEK SO BE WARNED" Shocked

I am really starting to believe our relationship is going downhill

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Wow! I haven't seen him use the "F" word so often in our correspondence! I wonder if he got it from my last e-mail. I was quite liberal with the use of that word. Laughing

Mushtoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heyho,
I'm baiting 'rip00054' at the mo, and he's not a happy chap.
I asked him whether it was Ella Fitzgerald or Count Basie who put him up to it and he said "LOOK IT WAS ELLA OR COUNT SO PLEASE SEND MONEY THEY BOTH DIE AS WELL WITH YOU IN.IT WAS NOT THEM OR YOUR GOD SUCKING WIFE OF YOURS.NONE OF THEM THREE.IT IS SOMEONE YOU SEE ON DAY TO TODAY."

I love scammer speak Smile

"...you have disgusted mine fmaily with hatred of your stupid church. your church does not exist, and i am no longer a member or is my fmaily..."
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bobby Kaye - All those F-this and F-thats...I'll bet he's seen Steve Martin in "Planes, Trains, And Automobiles." hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Bobby, that Lad actually beat , my feisty photomodel baiter persona, in swearing; compare his with:

Quote:
Fuck off. Just fuck off. I am sick to fucking death of all your fucking whinging. I don't give a flying fuck any more for your fucking money. You fucked me over in London and I just KNOW that's going to happen in New Delhi somehow. Just get fucked and die. It's over and I am going to get on with my life and hope that you get butt-fucked by some two-metre-tall body builder with a cock like a stallion's until your gut bursts.

I think he's ahead by one!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I already sent Kevin on a nice WU trip. Smile Trying to get him to do another one.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL NAIL YOU TO THE WAR IF YOU TRY ANYTHING STUPID
Laughing

I'm having a ball with this guy ...

BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So...here is one from Mr. Frost. (Beach? Really?)

Quote:
HELLO YOU SON OF A BEACH.

THE MAIL YOU RECEIVED WAS FROM MY BOYS AND LIKE YOU MUST KNOW WE ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AND I HAVE BEEN PAID TO KILL YOU BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE OR NOT AND AS WELL IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE PAYMENT AND SET YOURSELF FREE FROM US,YOU WILL GET TO KNOW WHO WANT YOU DEAD BY THIS TIME YOU GET THE RECORDING TAPE BETWEEN ME AND THE PERSON THAT WANT YOU DEAD. SO IF YOU KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR FUCKING BASTARD LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILY JUST KINDLY GO AND MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF $8,000 THAT WE REQUESTED FOR BEFORE I ASK MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU DOWN SO DO NOT JOKE WITH ME BECAUSE I AM VERY DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS MY PROFEESION SO DO NOT TRY ANYTHING STUPID BECUASE I WILL KNOW.
IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL MY OWN MOTHER SO KILLING YOU WILL BE AS EASY AS I KNOW I WARNED YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT JOKE WITH ME.

BELOW ARE TH INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THE SAID PAYMENT OF $8,000 AND YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME:
RECEIVER COUNTRY UNITED KINGDOM UK
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:
SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP

Email:billy (add this space to throw off google) frost [email protected]
Phone +447045754241
I WARNED YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONT JOKE WITH ME

Here is the header that came with it. Am I wrong...did this originate from the USA? The "Beach" thing made me feel like maybe someone is out there baiting baiters.

Quote:
Return-Path: <---The Idiot Mugu [email protected]>
Delivered-To: ----My [email protected]
Received: from mail.bigstring.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.bigstring.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id AF08D540606
for <----My [email protected]>; Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:32:34 -0500 (EST)
by mail.bigstring.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3AC80540713
by mail.bigstring.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 188E8540606
Received: by mail.bigstring.com (Postfix, from userid 501)
id 0BFEE540713; Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:32:34 -0500 (EST)
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.7 (2006-10-05) on lvs.bigstring.com
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-96.8 required=100.0 tests=HTML_10_20,HTML_MESSAGE,
SUBJ_ALL_CAPS,UPPERCASE_75_100,USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=no
version=3.1.7
Received: from n23b.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n23b.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [69.147.64.243])
by mail.bigstring.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 41DC4540713
for <----My [email protected]>; Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:31:24 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n23.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2008 17:31:24 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.171] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2008 17:31:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp506.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2008 17:31:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 19477 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Feb 2008 17:31:24 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; -- Removed long annoying thing--
Received: from [64.214.231.141] by web45707.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:31:23 PST
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:31:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DEATH AWAIT YOU IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY
To: ----My [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-580548852-1202319083=:17036"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic