SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don V a n u c h i, contract killer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea, we've gone back and forth a bit and he will not budge with meeting.

Quote:

Dear

Dont disobey me ok,We can not meet in person if you know that you can not send the money via western union Dont mail me agian.And await your Death anytime from now.

Dont loose your life be reasonable

The Don

Also...he suddenly took to calling himself "The Don" as opposed to just Don.

It looks like some other people are taking the route of meeting...I'll just take to making threats back at him and see if I can't piss him off proper. Think he can take a little bit of abuse before he bails on me?

Here is the beginning of the pissing contest with this lad...

Quote:
Well...don't I feel like a fool. You know "The Don"...for a moment there I was actually afraid. For some reason I believed somebody had hired a contract killer to take my life. I had spent days thinking about it...over and over. All day....all I could think of was "Who would want me dead?!"

But now...I feel like a fool. You have tricked me. Somehow you got my email address and made up a story so I would send you money.

Do you know how I know this? Because if you are not man enough to meet me face to face...then you are not man enough to do this terrible thing. You are a coward. And now, I am going to work with some friends of mine to track down who you really are. That's the great thing about the internet. You can find anyone.

Here is how it is going to work.

I am going to contact a friend of mine with the New Jersey police department. He can contact Yahoo with a subpoena and order them to give him the most recent IP address used on your account. Do you know what an IP address is, Don? That is a unique number that tells computer expert the location of the computer.

Now, if you are checking these emails from home...then I will have your home address.

If you are checking these emails from the Library or an Internet Cafe, then they will have a log of who used the computers at any given time.

So either way, Don, I will be able to track you down. And then the tables will be turned and it is you who will be afraid.

Sleep well, Don. I'll most likely have you killed in the morning.

Jeff

Let's see if he bails...
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what "the don" sent me, or I should say my character:

Quote:
YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS (LIVE OR DIE)...‏
Sent: Sun 2/03/08 12:30 AM

Dear,

How are you?

As you saw in the message that i sent to you before, Someone that is really close to you want you DEAD. We were paid to KILL/ASSASINATE you. Now You have just two options, either to LIVE OR DIE. If you want to LIVE, then you are to pay 10,000 Dollars for we to spare your life. But if you don't pay this mentioned amount of money that means you have to DIE, We have no option than to KILL you.

I must inform you that we have no time to waste. You have to be fast in every thing you do because the person who want you DEAD will soon ask about the mission to KILL/ASSASINATE you.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION.

You have to be fast in making the payment if you love your LIFE.

GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

Regards
Don Vanuchi

Quote:
I wrote:

Maybe I'm misunderstood, but apparently you have a contract out on my life? Am I to be mistaken? I wish to discuss matters further. It says you will help me if I help you, financially.

Get back to me, ASAP.

In response to his email I wrote the following:

Quote:
10,000 dollars? I hope that's not American dollars. I think that's a little steep for my life don't you think? I mean, I'm a nice guy and all, but I don't really think I'm worth 10k. I'm hoping that you're making a profit off this 10k, because if you were paid that much to kill ME? then I'd be a little disappointed. I'm worth, tops, 3,500 dollars. I don't even know if I'd go that high. I'm probably worth only say 2 grand. I mean my liver's failing, my heart's not what it used to be, my blood is thinning, I have an acute form of tuberculosis and I'm suffering from syphilis, so I assure you 10 grand is WAY too much for my life. Let's discuss this further and see if we can't let your boss or whoever paid to have me killed get a break on my life, being as I assure you it's not worth 10 grand. I'll be happy to pay it if that's what he feels I am worth, but gosh, just hearing that you think I'm worth that much, makes me happy.

Thank you in advance, even if you are going to kill me. Oh if you do end up killing me, can you tell my family I died in a large-breasted woman's arms, since my wife's cheating on me and all. It'll really stick it to her, and I hate that bitch.

Last edited by franklinpierce on Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You just know this kid is getting all of this and thinking "What the hell is wrong with people in this world?!"
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, his magas are all a little awkward suddenly, aren't they. I sent him the western union slip, and what do you know? He can't read the blasted MTCN.
Prewarned and previously experienced in Sid's somewhat volatile temperament, he asks very nicely if he'd mind sending the slip again...

Quote:

Dear Sid

The slip is too small i can not see the details inside it .Kindly re-scan the details and or checj the MTCN number there and write it our for me.

Regards

Don

2 minutes later...

Quote:

Dear Sid

i was unable to see the MTCN number properly kindly check the slip and write down the MTCN number out for me

Thanks i shall furnish you all the details that you need.And you will get that bastard that want you dead.

Regards

But....

Quote:

V a n u c h i, Oh my GOD!! I left the ****ing slip in the scanner at nassau, a hundred miles away! there's no ****ng way I can get back there today, I'm exhausted from travelling. I tried calling the western union outlet and they won't discuss private transfer details on the phone.

BUT: they said you can definitely collect it with the secret question and answer, you don't need the mtcn number. So that's ok. I remember the question is "what for" and the answer is "tax" I think. So just pick the money up ok.

I need to get something to eat here, I'm ****ing HANK*.

Hops,

Sid.

*'Hank Marvin', cockney rhyming slang for starving.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well...it looks like The Don has decided to brush me off. He's read my email a couple times in the last hour...but hasn't replied. Either he is stewing or decided I wasn't worth the trouble any more.

I wonder if I start sending him progress on my research...if it will start to worry him and he will get back into it with me. I start by saying we traced his IP to the African continent. Then North Africa. Then Nigeria...

If figure tomorrow would be a good time to let him know my inspector friend was able to get Yahoo to supply his IP address.
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the don is apparently a very accommodating person, as he has lowered my payment on my life to what i had asked him, $2500. what a swell guy:

Quote:
Dear

Ooh i am sorry for that but is not my fault that i want to kill you but now i can assure you that go to the western union now and send the amount of 2500$ now to the information below.

Name � JAME TONNY
Address: 78 Buckingham Palace Road , London , SWW ORR.
Amount - $2500

And get back to me with the payment Details Ok.and once i will tell you who want you dead so that you can know what to do asap

Regards

Don
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He'll accept 500, if you tell him that's all you have. Maybe he's a little quiet right now because he's trying the secret q+a for that westie transfer in various outlets around Lagos. He was so wound up last mail, he didn't know which one of us he was supposed to be.

Quote:

Dear Sid

it impossible they can not cash the money with text question and answer.Kindly get the MTCN for me ,with out the mtcn the money can not be cashed Ok.call the western union again.

Regards
Sid

Quote:

Oh ***ing **** ****, now I'm ****ing stressed out big time. I called the store in nassau again, to check if that slip was still in the scanner, and it isn't! There's absolutely no ****ing way I can get all the way back to nassau today, and probably not for a few days. I have my outpatient hospital appointment tomorrow. You have to go and collect that money with the question and answer! I asked the man at the outlet again, and he said there is NO NEED FOR THE MTCN as long as you have the sender and receiver name, and the question and answer. For ****s sake get that money before someone else does vanuchi.

f***. f*** f*** f*** f*** F****!!!

Plums

Sid

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how do you send a western union slip without actually sending one?
BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea...I don't quite understand the whole Western Union thing. I know you can photoshop some fake slips...but...the name and address he has you send it to...is this his actual name? Does he need identification with this name in order to pick it up? And...he asks to have it sent to a London address (Western Union)?

Does that mean he has to be in London? Or can he get it at any Western Union location...and he just gives a different address to throw you off?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many answers to your WU questions are in the sticky topics in Help, Hints and Tips forum. Here is the FAQ that includes WU receipts.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short answer to the WU question: What I'm telling him is true, he can collect with the sender and receiver name, plus the secret question and answer. The only reason a lad wants the MTCN is so he can check the transfer is there online, before he gets off his lazy ass to collect it.

Send him a wu slip he can't read, either a random .dll renamed to wuslip.jpg, or a very smudged scan of something that looks like a wu slip, and supply him with the secret question and answer. The only way he can know for sure if his transfer is there, is to get out and try to pick it up.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suddenly Don's all caps, maybe this is his mate writing.

Quote:
I CAN NOT PICK UP THE MONEY WITH NO MTCN HENRY HAS BEEN TO THE WESTERN UNION UP TO 6 TIMES NOW BUT THEY COULD NOT PAID HIM.

franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed him and he responded, not too happy I might add. Then I emailed him back again and he was fine

Quote:
Dear

Keep your money and i promise you death,I shall kill you like i told you that your life has been paid for.

So get your grave dug

Dont mail me agian cause you are dead person

Quote:
Slight problem:

I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Vanuchi. I overreact sometimes. I have what you may call a very short temper. I do apologize and know I meant nothing by that last email. It's just that, well, I didn't really expect to have you ask for the money so soon. See, I like to gamble sometimes and I may have gambled away a good portion of the money we agreed on. I had all the money, and I had every intention of delivering the money to you, because I was on my way to a Western Union office (quick google search told me what it was, my bad) and I stopped off at the local bar, I like to drink a lot too. There was a poker game going on and I know normally I'm really good at poker. So I had a few drinks, a couple cocktails, some beers, some wine, and next thing I know, out of the $2500 I had for you, I only have a little over $300. I hope you're not too mad. I know you to be a kind fellow and I really thank you for helping me out, so I figured it wasn't that big of a deal. I can send you the $300, but I owe my bookie $100 so it'll only be $200 right now. I swear sir, and you can trust me, since my word's my word, I'll get you that other $2500, not sure how but I will. Give me a couple weeks tops and I'll have it. I swear. I bet I can just go down to the blood bank and sell some blood, or something of that nature. Ohhhh, I can get a part time job and pay it off by the end of the month. That's what I'll do. So right now I'm gonna go back to the Western Union office and send you that $200. Hopefully that won't be that big of a deal.

Sincerely,

Quote:
Dear

Is it western union you sent or money gram

Cause the MTCN must be 10digit but here is 8 digit .and i you are to go back to the western union and correct the receiver name to.

Jame Tonny not Jamie Tony

And get back with the MTCN number correct one .

Dont play pranks with me

I've now emailed him the fake WU slip, blurred and messed up, and he took it hook line and sinker:

Quote:
Dear

ok,but still yet the slip is not clear enough but i believe you ,

I ge back to you soon

Quote:
Dear Don,

Attached you will find the Western Union slip. I assure you this is not a fake number. I did however forget to mention the test question is "Who do you trust most" and the answer is "D. V."

Caleb
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BiggestLebowski wrote:
... most recent IP address used on your account. Do you know what an IP address is, Don? That is a unique number that tells computer expert the location of the computer...

Maybe it's best not to tell them about IP addresses

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Yeah, please don't educate the lads on IP address tracking... Could cause problems for some baiters in the UK that like to be in the US Smile

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ and vice versa...

Don's been quiet so far today, here's hoping he's out on a Westie jaunt, making a tit of himself around Lagos. Smile

BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea...I ended up being generic with him. Sent this to him another threat last night...

Quote:
Don

Well, my inspector friend has been a great help. He has contacted Yahoo with an order to reveal your information to us. We were then able to trace the information they gave us and learn that you connect to the internet through Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited.

I will be in touch with the authorities in Lagos, Nigeria if I do not hear from you. I am told the law in Nigeria does not look favorably upon people who make death threats. I want to know how you came across my information or I will be forced to work with the authorities on apprehending you.

You have one day. Be reasonable.

Good day
Jeff

I'm tossing a guess or two out there based on what is in his header...but...if it hits...maybe I can get a little fear from him...or perhaps some daft insults. If ths stuff is wrong...he'll continue to ignore me and that will be that.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting character Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart just started to have a go at him too Wink this appears to be a very promising lad Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am in contact with this lad too...he seems especially dumb, so I thought I'd try a new modality.
I am trying to hire him to kill my "former business associate", who i haven't heard of for 3 years(this should keep him from twigging, since this means I haven't had ANY contact with the "victim").
Dangled the carrot, with offering to pay the $8000 next month, but the $100,000.00 for the kill could be paid next week.

EDIT: This post is in the wrong "hitman" topic, I wanted to post it here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1054996#1054996
I won't delete it from here, since it would break other posts.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah

Last edited by kurat on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him my brother is ex military and has software that connects to the US MANTRA sattelite system (made that up) which can trace his email and is so powerful it can read a newspaper on the ground. Then I told him I knew he wasnt in the UK as he was claiming, but in a seedy internet cafe outside of Lagos, and my boys were going to fry his nuts and feed them to him. It was a longshot, but it shut him up for about 10 hours.
It has now deteriorated in to him sending threats and me sending random 10 digit #'s. Did he send anyone else pics of dead children? that really ticked me off.

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he sent me 'those' pics, too. That's what his apologies are about.

Looks like something spooked him. Ahem.

kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In case you were referring to me, then I will note that I sent the "hire" mail the same time I posted, so not long ago. If you got your pictures before my previous post, then I didn't scare him away.

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Yes, he sent me 'those' pics, too. That's what his apologies are about.

Looks like something spooked him. Ahem.

I'm hoping my game didn't put him off. When is the last time he contacted anyone?

BigString was showing him reading my emails about 5 times a day...but now...he read my last mail once and that was that. He seems to be off.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had some IM's from him while I was offline - he was on about 2.30pm GMT

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kurat wrote:
In case you were referring to me, then I will note that I sent the "hire" mail the same time I posted, so not long ago. If you got your pictures before my previous post, then I didn't scare him away.

Mate, I wasn't, and lads like Don are ten a penny, it's just a fun bait. No harm done by anybody. I think we all worried him a little Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic