SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblone - The problem is being solved by Dog Dine, and he's doing the best that he can do right now. Be patient. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Arranblonde, much as I'd love to claim responsibility for your slow payment, I'm afraid it's being held up by a different incompetent dispatcher. I have nobody named Vera on any of my mailing lists.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will someone hurry up and steal some company money Smile . . . I am getting bored here on the Pacific coast. Trinity and I are getting ready to head to 4 corners, on our VERY slow trip home.

Ray had sent some information about a Veronica that had stolen some funds, 4000.00 to be exact but, I havn't heard anything else from him. Anybody want to own up or should I push for some more details.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who killed his email Evil or Very Mad Hopefully I will hear from him soon. I have Parc3l D1r3ct ready to roll.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justice - I'm not sure who Veronica is, either. But if Ray is needing a push, I'd say push.
You have a responsibility to the company to think of, after all. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After his attempts to create online shipping labels failed 3 times because UPS kept closing down his accounts, Ray - er I mean Fletcher - gave me a 4th UPS account but this time told me to fill out waybills by hand.
I wrote:
OK, Fletcher, I will do as you say. But don't you think the same thing will happen again if you don't call UPS and clear up your problem? You are being pigheaded and it is causing both of us massive wasted effort. Pick up the phone and clear up whatever the problem is. That's my advice, but as you say, you give orders and I must follow. I'll get the waybills and start writing.

He checked up on me today...
Raymond wrote:
Please did you eventually got the way bills? and were you able to ship out those checks?

I wrote:
Yes I got the waybills. I cleaned them out of all their waybills. Now I'm sitting here writing on them like I'm writing War and Peace. My hand hurts like hell with Writer's Cramp. Frankly I feel like a sucker. I'm doing all this writing by hand just because you are too stubborn to pick up the phone and patch up your problem with UPS. But I'm doing my job and you will pay me and I will let it go at that.

Raymond wrote:
I am sorry about this and i must say i like you very much cos you are very funny, surely you are going to get your pay. please make sure they are sent out today

Usually when a mugu says I am funny, it's because he's twigging. But I think Ray really still likes me. We'll see how he feels when I put all these checks in a UPS drop box and they disappear because UPS again shuts down his account. Hey, he can't say I didn't warn him.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's certainly in a better mood now ....

Quote:
He has gotten the way bills and he is going to send them out today
so later today i should be able to give you your tracking numbers

Thanks

I do hope nothing else crops up and there are further delays Rolling Eyes
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arranblonde, that's weird. It sounds like he's talking about me, by the timing of it. But I have no Vera on my list, so I guess there's another dispatcher out there who is preparing waybills at the exact same time as I am.
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dog Dine

I think he is talking about you. He's just confused!

EDIT: This just in:

Quote:
Hello Vera

thanks so much for the email
Soon i will give it to you Embarassed
He emailed me that he is on his way to UPS office to do the drop off
so as soon as he gets back, i will update you

Thanks
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arranblonde, you're right, he must be talking about me and he must be confused. I emailed him less than an hour ago that I'm taking some envelopes to a UPS drop box. Well, I'll be curious to see what tracking number he gives you.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Veronica is one of the mules whose details i forwarded to a mod for "attention" I have told Ray that i sent money to Veronica .He told me that she had been sacked and I should get the money back from the bank.

Unfortunately the bank is going to need a report from raymond as to the circumstances before they will attempt to get the money back from Veronicas bank!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think all your hard work is hurting him. This just in this morning. And Gee Whizz! the court system in the UK moves like lightning! Very Happy
Quote:
Re: an email from the bank

ray to you

Sat, 2 Feb 2008 5:44 am

I wish you luck

You can only send me Money gram

My account is on hold i won the case they are going to pay me damages but its going to take time

but i really need help. Samuel is like a brother to me. i will talk to him. you also have your fault and he has his own but dont worry all is well

Can you bet on my bahalf to may be i can start making money ?

Please reply asap

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^MM^^
Thanks for the update on V. I was kinda guessing that she might be a real vic when nobody here had heard of her. Getting that information passed on is why I am here. I like to think we are really putting it to this lad.

On another note, I still am waiting to hear from Ray as my email to him was slammed shut. Hopefully he will get back to me, I am sure he wants his laptops, or I will try one of the other ones and back door my way back onto this lads back.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@justicebdone - pssst...want his AOL address? PM me. hehehe

EDIT: Update. I replied to my last message from him. He wanted me to front him the money for the bet. Let's see if he comes back in a day or two, and tells me he is sick or dying.
Quote:
sunday morning Superbowl day!!!

Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 6:51 am

Ray,

Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm going to need all I can get on this game, I think.
I'm glad to hear you won your case. After all you went through with those assholes, you
deserved to get 10 times the amount they were after you for. Are the bums going to be
criminally proscecuted for what they did to you? Is the lawyer going to be disbarred for his lying actions? I sure hope he is. I don't know how they can even look at themselves in the mirror, without disgust and horror. I'm not going near another one of those moneygram offices again. I can never seem to do things right with those places, and you always end up mad at me, Ray. So, sending you any money that way wouldn't work, I just know it wouldn't. And I don't care what you say about Samuel. He is a jerk, and I will never like him. He doesn't have one once of human compassion, and all he ever thinks about is himself, and money. He is greedy, slothful, angry, envious, and prideful. And probably a couple more bad things I'm missing. He could possibly be the reason that you are having such problems lately. He is a bad influence, and a pathological liar.
Now, about betting on your behalf. This is really not a good idea to do, because if you lose because I had a bad stroke of luck, and it can't last forever, can it? You will owe me money. I have always made it a policy to never loan money to friends, as it will ruin good relationships. If you lose the bet, you will blame me, Ray, and may try to get out of paying me for your losses. You probably wouldn't, but if your business took a turn for the worse, you might rationalize your decisions. Then, we would not be friends anymore.
Can you see what I'm saying, Ray? I think you should scrounge up your own money for the bet, and place it in England, don't you think this is best for us? There might be rare exceptions, but at this time, I'm just not really convinced that doing this might help you in any way, and not hurt in the long run. I mean, you're not sick or dying, or anything like that. You are simply experiencing life's trials and tribulations, which eventually make you stronger for going through them. I really wouldn't want to interfere with that. Plus, the
more you suffer for the actions of that rotten client, the more damages you will receive.
At least, that's how the law works here in the States. Keep a stiff upper lip, Ray. I know you'll get through this.

Talk to you later,
Regards,
Wayne

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, good one Slaphappy, don't let money destroy a wonderful friendship.

As dispatcher, I hand filled a bunch of waybills, filled in the UPS account number Ray gave me, and put the checks in a UPS drop box on Friday afternoon, or so I told Ray. I sent him the (made up) tracking numbers. On Saturday, I noticed that the numbers were untrackable.
I wrote:
Fletcher, I have a sick feeling about this. I can't track any of the checks I sent. I know you can't track a shipment until UPS picks it up and scans it into their system. But by now I'm sure they did a pickup from the drop box I used. This is worrisome because of all the problems we had with your other UPS accounts. Do you know anything about this?

Raymond wrote:
I guess its because it is weekend
Lets wait and see what happened on Monday
I am also worried too

I wrote:
I thought they picked up on Saturdays, but maybe you're right. We'll wait until Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying an extra prayer. I hope you are too.

Oh well, another day, another missing dollar for Ray. Twisted Evil
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vera Still doesn't have her check so she e-mailed James to find out what the latest news is. Got this:

Quote:
The checks will come with UPS courier service
The payee has dropped them at the UPS on Saturday so lets wait till Monday to get the tracking numbers working. i believe you should get it on Tuesday

I then told him how much I admire him for staying so calm when the payee lets him down Exclamation and got this:

Quote:
I should be the one thanking you and also apologizing for the delay
Laughing

Damn right
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get ray on chat today, but he ignored me. I wonder if he is mad at me? heheheVery Happy I might have to start a new character, soon, as I don't know how much more time I can waste of his.

Safari Issac to Chad
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Ray is getting desperate. After being told that he would have to do a handwritten report as to why the bank should reverse the wire transfer he suggested that I do it!!

Quote:
I can deligate my powers to you and you write and give it to them

Unsurprisingly he got the wrong answer.

Quote:
I can't write a report for you!! This has got to be done properly or the bank are not going to believe us.

Maybe we should just accept that Veronica has got the money and it won't be retrieved by my bank

Lets see how desperate he is !!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy, I don't think Ray is over you yet. He obviously has Wayne on the bwain, as shown by his email to one of my dispatcher characters...

Raymond wrote:
I got the acc from another friend
Usename: xxxx
Password: xxxx
Please try to log in and get the account number
Please tell Wayne to get way bill then use the acc number

My character's name is not Wayne, and I have never mentioned Wayne to him. But he just can't get you out of his head!
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I was back in. He sent me an email 39 minutes ago. I tried to respond but by the time I hit the send button . . . . the addy was dead. Sad Ohh well back to hoping to hear from him. Hope springs eternal in me Rolling Eyes

BACK the ATTACK
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Ray accidentally mentioned Wayne, I asked him who Wayne is.

Raymond wrote:
I am sorry, Wayne was a friend . he was telling me about his bet on the Giant. Do you know may be the Giants won? do you bet also? Its bad betting. Please dont bet.

I wrote:
If your friend was talking about the Giants, he was undoubtedly telling you about a huge game in the US called the Super Bowl. It is the final game of the American football season, kind of like the FIFA World Cup, except it is once a year. The best team from each of the two football leagues play each other to see who is best. Large companies pay massive amounts of money to show television commercials during the game, and big musical stars perform during the half-time break.

This year two great teams played each other, the New York Giants vs the New England Patriots. The Giants are excellent, but the Patriots were undefeated this season, and were expected to win the Super Bowl. They were ahead until 35 seconds from the end of the game, when the Giants scored a touchdown and beat them. It was very exciting. Everyone is talking about it. I don't care much about sports, but it was even exciting to me.

If your friend Wayne bet on the Giants, he must be flying higher than a kite right now. A come-from-behind victory at the last minute for the underdog is a sweet victory indeed. However, I agree with you 100% that betting is a bad habit. I never gamble. I don't even buy $1 lottery tickets.

Raymond wrote:
Yes
He bet 50,000$ on them this time.
I borrowed him 5,000$ and since then he has been making money with the bet. He has up to 200,000$ in his account now.
Yesterday he told me he bet with 50,000$

I am sure he will get drunk yesterday because he has hit the jackpot ones again

I wrote:
$50,000! That's insane! Well, I rarely drink and I don't gamble, but if I won $50,000 I would probably get drunk too.

It all started with $5,000 that he borrowed from you? He should pay you back with interest - the interest is he should tell you who will win each game so you can place some winning bets yourself, lol. Well, with your position in this company, I'm sure you make more than enough money that you don't have to resort to sports betting.

Raymond wrote:
i dont bet, i am confortable with what i have and i am going to make sure all those who work with me earns good cash and also be happy
He has giving me my cash back. he promised me a free ticket to US and a week trips
I cant wait to get there and have fun
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite my worries, Raymond assured me that the checks I sent via UPS over the weekend would be trackable just fine today (Monday).
I wrote:
We're screwed, aren't we? Those checks should definitely be tracking by now, but they're not. Shit shit shit. I told you you should have called UPS and fixed things up. Now those checks are gone, and all my efforts have been wasted.

He didn't reply in a timely fashion, so I bugged him again.
I wrote:
Hello? What is going on? Please reply. Did you get my email? You must know by now that the checks are not being tracked. Are you giving up on $150,000 of checks?

Raymond wrote:
I was in the factory through out today giving them directives for the new production
I cant beleive this is happening
what do we do. I am screwed and i confused

Raymond wrote:
I am not happy myself
What can we do? Please do you mind calling the UPS and ask what the problem is?
Here in UK they have closed but in USA they are still on

May be we can re-write the checks and use Fedex instead off.

This are part of the losses we encounter in sending checks.
Please let me know the check booklets that we still have

I wrote:
I called UPS. They said they can't give me information about the account due to privacy. They can only talk to the owner of the account. But they said I can email an inquiry about one of the tracking numbers, since I don't have to be the account owner to track a shipment. I went ahead and did that. I will let you know when they reply to my tracking inquiry.

Jesus, Fletcher, if you had cleared this up with UPS when I told you to, we wouldn't be in this situation.

We have 87 checks left.

Raymond wrote:
I beleive all is well and i have the good faith that all will be well, lets wait for their email.
I will wait here and see what happens

But i beleive they will work out. Bovis pray hard cos if they worked, i will surely surprice you.

count on my words..

DO you know about Fedex or DHL ?
may be we can use those for the next shipment?

I wrote:
Here is the reply from UPS. Damn it! I told you to clear up your problem with UPS! You simply refused. Why? I told you we should hold off on sending the second batch, just in case the first batch ran into problems. You insisted I should send the second batch. You were absolutely sure there would be no problem because of all your great experience. Have you even done this before, or is this your first time?

Now we have lost all that effort and and all that time and all those checks over a stupid misunderstanding with UPS that you refused to clean up when it could have been done easily.

----- Original message -----
To: "Bovis"
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:40:27 -0800
Subject: Your tracking inquiry

[UPS logo went here to make it look authentic]

Tracking number: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the above tracking number. The reason it cannot be tracked at this time is that it was charged to a fraudulent account number. The shipment was therefore seized and the tracking information was removed from our system. The same is true of several other shipments that were charged to the same account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. UPS is always vigilant for security violations in order to protect our customers and our company's integrity.

UPS Information Security Department
http://www.ups.com

Raymond wrote:
there is no fund in my credit card again to open another account
so i requested for an account from a friend but i didnt tell him i will be shipping many checks
When they gave him he bill of 1,560$ he immediately reported it that maybe someone was trying to use his account frudulently

He didnt tell me he did this, i just called him and he told me. I was mad i told him he made me waste my checks and i lost 150,000$ and als for stressing you but he was begging me

Bovis i will also have to beg you to please i wont let this happen again, I cant start begging for another acocunt number. Please can you make USPS, Fedex or DHL ship those checks, i dont mind the amount i will surely pay you

Please Bovis, this are some of the problems we face while i tell you check is coming. Please advise on what to do

Raymond wrote:
I called ANother friend who has an account with UPS, this one is not mind
He has used it times without number and he said he wont mind if we used it
so he will help me add all the addresses Online in his account to UPS and then we will print the Labels and send

I will make 55 addresses on the labels and please we will need to re-write those checks and sign them

Please Bovis i knew how you felt about this, but please i am so sorry, I will pay for the stress i made you go through.

I tried to talk him into letting me send via plain old postage stamps, which would let the check cashers have some fun by saying the checks arrived. But he is going to keep smashing his head into that UPS wall over and over. Oh well, now he says we have 55 addresses (we had 33 before), so Vera/Arranblonde maybe I'll finally get you on my list. Not that a check will ever arrive if we keep using UPS. Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@arranblonde - I PM'ed you a few minutes ago. you should be rejoining the team, soon.

@Dog Dine - Thanks for letting me know how Ray is feeling about me these days. I'm sure he is very impressed by my betting prowess. I can't wait to email him tomorrow, and tell him I put $100,000 on the game, at 3 and 1/2 to one odds, with no points, and won $350,000! And all that from his shyster client, and a chance email from Ray... Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He has giving me my cash back. he promised me a free ticket to US and a week trips
I cant wait to get there and have fun
Hey! I just noticed this! I never promised him a free ticket to the US, and a free weeks worth of fun and games, on my dime! That's rather nervy of him... Evil or Very Mad
But, if he mentions that he might want to fly out to Seattle to see me for a few drinks and a few laughs, maybe, I could get into that. hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i won, ray
Date:Tue, 5 Feb 2008

Ray,

My head is spinning right now, Ray. I decided to up my bet on the Giants in the Superbowl, as I got a wicked feeling that they would beat them outright. I wouldn't need any point spread to win my bet. The odds were 3 and a half to one, and I put
down $100,000G on the Giants. I only had about $70,000 cash, but I put up my Toyota truck as collateral for the rest to Weezy's loan of $30,000. And the G-Men came through on the last offensive drive
of the game, and won with 35 seconds left on the clock! Did you watch the game?
It was one of the most amazing games I've ever seen. And now, after winning that bet,
on on easy street, with $420, 000. I'll be house shopping, soon. Weezy went absolutely nuts at the end of the game, and was screaming in my ear so loudly, my ears are still ringing! I got drunk as a skunk, and bought drinks for every Giants fan in the sports bar. Cost me about a thousand, but I sure enjoyed it. I've been a big Giants fan since I was 12 years old. I've been wondering if you FINALLY LISTENED TO ME, Ray, and put some kind of bet on the Giants, like I told you to do. You did, didn't you?
I sure hope so.
I tried to get you online yesterday, but you didn't respond to my chat requests.
Hope all is well with you,
See ya later, alligator,
Wayne
I sent this to Ray this morning, as he wouldn't respond to me in chat when I saw him online yesterday. I don't know what I'm going to do with him next. I guess I'll see how he responds. hehehe Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic