SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari time! - Well, it was fun while it lasted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally over? It was great, congrats.

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimbo has been pestering me to send the laptop and the �3,500 and I must confess that I forgot to speak to Oxygen Deprioved about arranging a courier service.... Embarassed

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim has gotten boring as hell. I'm still trying to breathe some life back into this but he's stuck on "send me money" or "come to Nigeria." I've explained that I won't go to Nigeria because of the State Department warning. I told him that Peter suggested Ghana, but he simply wrote "I won't go to Ghana." Sheesh. Last night I wrote to Kelvin, at least I got back something that was slightly more than Jim's one-liners:

Quote:
Sweet Susan,
I got your mail and i am fucking kinda surprise, i dont know any jerry, i told you. I am thinkng about you too and i want to be with you. We have both waited for you, and we need to see you. I see no reason why you went to give money to peter chinedu to give to an unknown person.
You really need to send the money yourself now that you are in states.
I have not gotten any money. Let me know when you send.
I love you,
Hugs and Kisses,

B-o-o-o-r-i-n-g. I'm going to give one more shot, working on Kelvin and talking abotu what a prick Jim is. Then I'll just declare this one dead and look for a fresh lad.

It was sure fun while it lasted. It's always a bummer to see a good bait wind down!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's a bummer, Juan, but what a beaut! Very fun, and again, nice work to all involved! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this to Kelvin, we'll see where it goes:

Quote:
I'm worried about Jim. He only sends me little one-sentence emails, always complaining about something or asking for money. He never says anything nice to me anymore, he doesn't tell me what he's doing or thinking about, he doesn't seem to really care about me at all. What can I do? I've asked him to tell me where he would like me to go in Africa so we can finally meet, all he tells me is where he WON'T go. He's not helping me at all! I don't know what to do, how can I schedule a trip if he won't say where he wants me to go? Frankly, between you and me, I'm getting pretty sick of his moods. He really hasn't treated me very nicely for the past couple of weeks. I put an awful lot of effort and money into going to Africa and he has never so much as said 'thank you.' It's not my fault you two couldn't wait another hour for the shuttle van. You could have come in with Peter, he was on that same shuttle. Anyway, if Jim doesn't shape up I think I'm going to have to break up with him. I can't sit around waiting for him forever. I'm a woman with needs, if he doesn't want to be my man I will find someone else who is willing and able to satisfy me sexually.

Maybe we should just forget about him, and you and I could have some fun. What do you think? From all I've heard about you I think we could have a VERY good time! Wink

Hugs & Kisses,
Susan

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha! Juan! I like how you pin it all on Jim, what a loser he is...hahaha! That will get Mr Hardon to travel! I love this! Poor Jim, though... and,hahahaha, hopefully, poor Kelvin! Twisted Evil

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been quiet for a couple of days. I finally wrote to both Jim and Kelvin to rattle their cages. Or, rather, his cage -- I'm still convinced it's one guy, even though they sure act like it's two..... The fact that their emails always come within minutes of each other really tends to support the one lad theory. In any event, he or they is or aren't very happy:

Jim wrote:
Sue My Love,

You have said you cant come to Nigeria, and thats the only place where i know i can meet you. I never heard from Mr and mrs Rhodes for a very long time now.

I dont trust them anymore. They are rippers.

I am sick and tired of this whole shit.

I have to go sleep now and think about what to do with ma life.

Kelvin wrote:
Dearest Susan,

I got your mail, but right now, i am facing difficulties trying to pay up the money i borrowed to travel to Cotonou with Jim.

I never got any money from any Jerry or Chinedu Peter. I am very very angry at both you and Jim at the moment, I dont even want to talk to him anymore.

I just want to be alone.

If you come to Africa, good for you, if you dont come, all the same my life goes on.

I want you to put yourself in my shoes and see what it looks like to pay debts.

Cant you just sent money via Money Gram directly to me and i will make sure i pick it and come to state.

Kelvin.

But then 10 minutes later Kelvin wrote again:

Kelvin wrote:
Sue Love,

I am afriad falling in love with you, i dont want to be heart broken anymore. Can you guarantee me that our relationship will be a very very good one?

I want to be on the same bed with you.

Love,
Kelvin.

I suspect he's tired of his Jim character and is trying to simplify his scam. So it's time for me to ditch Jim and focus on developing a very, very good relationship with Kelvin.... He needs to get into deeper debt. Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Kelvin is the one!

Quote:
I want you to put yourself in my shoes and see what it looks like to pay debts.

^^^^ excellent siggy material!

I hope this stays alive! I get to live, vicariously, through your bait! Thank you!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juan....Let me know when you are planning your next trip. I might get on the plane with you as well. My lad fell in love with my charecter and hasn't asked for a dime....yet! I haven't primed him for a safari yet but I think I can start heading that way shortly. Maybe we can get our two lads together Razz

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I'm still convinced it's one guy, even though they sure act like it's two.....

Kelvin has a very split personality.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, all good things come to an end. I just got the final goodbye from Jimbo:

Quote:
i am done with you. You are a pain in the ass, i regret ever knowing you, your are a misfortune, and ill luck lastly a jinx.

I dont want to write to you anymore, you made me lost everything i had and yet you want me to loose more even when i never got anything from you in return rather than fuck messages.

Please let me be.

Good day.

Too bad he can't see the irony in his words.

I absolutely love ladmail like this one, drowning in desperation and depression. That's a sign of a very successful bait. He's down, he's out, and he doesn't realize he was baited.... Twisted Evil

Bye, Jim, it was fun while it lasted!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tip top work Juan.... Thumbs up

Don't forget, you are entitled to a 10% loyalty discount if you send an other mugu to the Safari Camps... Very Happy

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I'm working on it, I just haven't found another lad as stupid as Jimbo! Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue destroyed poor sick Keljim over what, 50 days? Juan and Simba, this has been highly entertaining, instructional, and inspirational the whole time. Thank you.

Sue wouldn't have a picture of herself standing next to her 2009 Escalade and holding a pricey laptop by any chance? Not that you'd want to torment this lad any more...

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, what a nice sweet goodbye. hehehe Laughing
You really couldn't ask for more. Great baiting! Laughing

EDIT: Hey, I just notice that you were a Moderator...did I just suckup?
oops! hehehe I didn't mean to do that..... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sucking up will be ignored, but discreet deliveries of Martel Cognac may carry some weight... Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
discreet deliveries of Martel Cognac....

Thats not a problem at all.
Infact, I know a fella who runs a very professional courier service.... Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic