SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My girl loves me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it seems that do to a massive amount of spam, my vlad got a new e-mail address! And because of 'her' undying love for me ('Ap0ll0 Z3usb3rg), 'she' has made h'er' address '[email protected]'. I feel special. Only problem is that she messaged me from this name and never signed the letter. I have no clue who 'she' is or how I was baiting 'her'. Any suggestions on how I could get the name/play this one. BTW, if anyone wants to help fill this box with spam too, I don't mind at all. Just try not to have 90 baiters at once. I don't want to lose 'her' until after I find out her name!

BTW, should I maybe make sure she gets some spam via some guest books?

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
Boxfile
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excalibur,

A dedicated email addy? - I think that deserves congratulations - the vlad must be miles off-script.

But do you think he's really not getting mail sent to his original address?

If so you could just continue all your baits using the original addresses and eliminate those that reply from the same. Hopefully you'll end up with one not responding - and with luck that should be your "lover" with the new address.

Perhaps blame your mail server's spam filter for not getting stuff from his new address when you finally get back in touch.

Interesting problem though, and worth further contributions from people with better ideas than my poor effort.

Boxfile
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I think she is using a new script (or new form of) Probably as a follow up to the first. This one uses junky poetry and stuff. I suspect it may be the infamous Juliya but I am not sure. I also suspect that the Bat! is being used to keep it simple with the addresses. I use G-mail and am not entirely sure how to check the headers. Any tips on how to do that?

I would e-mail everybody, but I run around fifteen vlads/lads at a time and they are constantly changing addys/twigging, so that would be hard to figure all that out. And even harder to do without letting on that I'm talking to multiple women.

I'd blame my server, but I don't know the original address either, otherwise I would have grabbed her name off that.

I also wonder if maybe this is a chop operation of some sort. Because she has entirely ignored picture requests, and does not give herself a name anywhere. Makes some sort of sense to me. Especially after warning me about 'spam problems'. Maybe that was a vague attempt at saying an e-mail was hacked or something as a story on why I should ignore the other e-mail(s).

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I use G-mail and am not entirely sure how to check the headers.

Open the email, then click the drop down arrow next to 'REPLY' on the right side of the email; from there choose, 'Show Original'.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tsnerd!
Alrighty then, matches up identical to my beloved Juliya's IP. That'd be her. Kinda scary that I can recognize her like that. I'm scared. Is there a support group for things like this?

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Juliya would not be the same one who Wayne got to star in his Panti Claus photo shoot would it?

If it is then it part of the scam to write to you from a special mail, saw it happen a lot in the initial bait on her set up on Romance Scam dedicated to a mod there who passed away [Geeves]

Not sure why but a lot of the baiters there were written to from a dud address from a Scandinavian proxy!!

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is usually best not to send spam their way.

All it will achieve is to have your Vlad get a new address which will take no more than a minute and could very well ruin your bait.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Skerret, Yep, that's be my darling Juliya.

@Murry, Yeah, usually I wouldn't, but since I wasn't sure of her identity I figured it couldn't hurt. Now that I know who it is I know my story I can proceed with the bait as planned (or not planned as it was).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic