SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, Fatter. Glad to see you're getting under his skin. I mean, Agenter Longman's skin. Laughing
I'm sick, so I haven't bothered to write to Ray in a couple of days. I haven't even checked my accounts. I hope he's worried. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might be able to get Ray to move. Well, not actually, him, but he has this "friend". Wink
He was being difficult about giving me a mailing address in the UK. It didn't make any sense, he's been asking and asking for money to get himself back to Benin, now I'm offering to have my yahoo lottery winnings sent straight to him and he's dragging his feet!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
I told him this and also told him that I'm flying to Benin at the beginning of next week.

His reply:

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail,I Will Keep Warning And Warn You To Becareful With The Men You Are Helping In Benin,I Know And Understand You Are Very Stubborn And I Pray Your Stuborness Will Not End Youup In Prison.
I Have A Friend Who Work At Bank In Benin,If You Like To Meet Him,i Can Link Youup With Him Because For Now Am Still Looking For Way To Get Back To Benin.I Paid Part Of My Vine On Thursday,Hoping For The Balance From The God Sent This coming Week,If It Happened I Got The Balance I Must Be In Benin Before This Coming Friday,But If You Still Need An Address To Receive Your Yahoo Lottery Fund,No Problem With The Address I Sent To You In My Previous Mail Because The Address Is Secure Enough For That Kind Of Draft Since The Amount In The Draft Is Writting In Your Name.
Decide And Get Back To Me On What You Prefer To Happen When Received This Message.

Ray

Of course I want to link up with his "friend"!! It's also curious how he knows so many details about my yahoo lottery winnings. Almost as if he has some sort of contact with the lottery agenter. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't even written back to Ray yet, and it appears he is having second thoughts about the Benin trip.

Imelda got an email today from Sister Sl3dge Shocked Shocked Apparently, I opened another email account and emailed myself!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Hello Sister Imelda XXXXXX.

I want you to understand and note that we knew about you being in france,also note that we are also aware of your going to Benin Next week,you might think and believe we had forget or forgiven you,note that he who stole God money shall never been forgiven and escape in anyway.

I wish you safe jorney to Benin,but note that the FBI and Benin Detective has their say and power to get you at any of the Benin Airport.

Thanks as we await your return back to New York in order to bring you to justice on your wrong doing.

Sincerely,
Sister Sl3dge
ManHands
God wants us all to have the large hands of man

He's impersonating me to scare me from coming to Benin. This is absolutely awesome. Laughing

I'm trying to decide if I should:
1) Ignore the email and see if he keeps it up
2) Write back to myself and tell myself off
3) Write to Ray and Etienne and find out if one of them turned me in to the ministry
4) Tell Ray that someone is impersonating Sister Sl3dge. (When a fraudster impersonated his Juliet account, he taught me how to look at the name of the account very carefully.) Wink

Any suggestions?

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1 then a very indignant and upset 3, followed by 4. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Ima, you don't even have to bait anymore-he'll do it for you. You can tell it's driving him nuts if you don't write.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter: Ray has been known to self bait in the past. Laughing

I wrote back to him, but didn't mention the Sister Sl3dge email at all.

I just mentioned stuff from his previous email, telling him that not only would I love for his banker friend to meet up with me, but that since I don't want to bring my loads of cash with me when I go to meet the Gomer-case-guy, would his banker friend meet me when I first arrive in Benin and hold all my money for me?
I also gave him my flight info, I will be getting to Benin next Monday.

His reply:
Quote:
Thanks For Your Mail And Since Am Still Outside Benin I Will Try And Contact My Friend,Maybe When I Finished Discussed With Him,I Will Give You His Email Address In Order For You To Be Intouch With Him Via Mail Before Your Arrival.

Will That Be Okay?

I Expect Your Response.
Ray.

I think I will exchange emails with his friend, so that I can check his IP. I would have to have Ray really using a friend in Benin for this, instead of getting his lazy butt there. I'm not sure what he's planning. I'm pretty sure the pictures we're getting of him are actually him. . . of course Imelda would recognize her own fiance. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I haven't heard from his friend yet, nor the fake Sister Sl3dge, but he's giving me some helpful advice. Laughing

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As The Content Noted,I Try To Call My Friend And His Phone Was Busy Since Morning,Though I Had Sent Him An Email And I Pray He Get Back To Me As Soon As He Received My Message.

Lastly Concerning Meeting Each Other,Thanks For That As I Will Also Be Glad To Meet You Alive,But All Am Afraid For Is For You Not To Put My Friend Into Problem With The Gomer Fund You are Going For In Benin.

We Have Laws On Fund In Benin,And We Have Minimum Of Fund I think he means maximum? That Can Be Brought Into Benin By Foriegner,The Gomer Might Not Tell You This,But For The Fact That Am Helping You In Other Way,It's Important I Tell You We Have Laws That Guided The Benin Country And If The Detective Caught You With More That All You Suppose To Hold According To The Laws,Am Sorry You Are Gone.

Always Think Before You Do Than Do Before You Think,If You Are Anxious To Get Rich,Also Think Of The Implication That Might Occur When You Breached The Laws Of Another Country.

I Will Get You Inform As Soon As I Hear From My Fund
I think he meant to say 'friend'. Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year I had the fun of receiving Lad emails purporting to be from the fake scammers that the real scammers thought had chopped their dollar, telling me to send the money again, this time to the real scammers' WU contacts...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy really is a treasure. I hate to see that he has thought twice about the trip. Keep pressing.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been really focusing on the fact that as soon as I get to Benin I want to hand over all of my loot to his "banker friend" and then take off to meet with Gomer's guy, hoping he sees it as a good chance to rob me of that money. I think he's hesitant about the face to face. He's now trying to get me to send the money to a bank account before I leave for Benin.

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail As The Content Noted.I Had Spoken With My Friend And He Insisted That The only Way He Could Be Of Help Is For You To Secure Your Fund Into One Of The Bank Account,He Said Your Fund Will Be Secure In The Account And After That He Can Come And Pick Youup At The Airport On Your Arrival Date.

Can You Secure Your Fund Into Benin Bank Account?

If You Ready To Comply With This,I Will Collect The Friend Acount Details,You can Enter Any Bank In France And Transfer Your Fund In It For Security Of The Fund Instead Of The Westernunion That Could Expose Your Name.

I Await Your Response

I'll probably say ok just to get the bank account, but then change my mind or run out of time before my scheduled trip to Benin on Monday. Jojo (and others who have safari experience) I could really use some help on the logistics for setting it up in such a way to make it so that he has to email my character on that day, so I can see if he's actually travelled or not. I also want to make it as easy as possible, seemingly risky free for him to do this.
Any suggestions?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A modality that I have used in the past is to tell the lad that you are very paranoid about the transaction. Tell him you have sent the money via WU. However, you don't want to ensure a safe transaction. In order to do that, you can show him the screenshot below. Tell him that once he arrives in his new location, you will forward him the details. Also, I can send him an email from WU Customer Service on your behalf if you would like.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I'm still in contact with him (Yahoo Lottery) so I'll help out, too.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is the day Ray's friend is supposed to be meeting me in Benin so that I can hand him my cash. I'm supposedly in the air right now, so I haven't answered any of his emails.

I have a big question: I got an email from Ray this morning, saying that his friend was all set to meet me. It was from his usual Nigerian IP. Then, three hours later, I got an email from his friend, to set up our meeting, and the email is from a Benin IP.
There's a chance that Ray actually has a friend in Benin, but there's also a chance that he went to Benin. How the hell do I know, to confirm the safari?

edited to add headers:
Ray's usual header (they're always within this range)
Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.81.19 with SMTP id e19cs510767wab;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:29:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.203.8 with SMTP id a8mr6465289ybg.56.1202718572714;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:29:32 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web50112.mail.re2.yahoo.com (web50112.mail.re2.yahoo.com [206.190.39.149])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 15si40261717wrl.11.2008.02.11.00.29.31;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:29:32 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 206.190.39.149 as permitted sender) client-ip=206.190.39.149;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 206.190.39.149 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 11946 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Feb 2008 08:29:31 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
snipped domain key
Received: from [41.219.240.87] by web50112.mail.re2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:29:31 PST
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:29:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks
To: Imelda xxxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1726538295-1202718571=:10912"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1726538295-1202718571=:10912
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

The "friend's" IP:
Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.81.19 with SMTP id e19cs519282wab;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 03:04:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.145.14 with SMTP id s14mr28439304hud.58.1202727886855;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 03:04:46 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web27905.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27905.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.55])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id f7si3869519nfh.31.2008.02.11.03.04.44;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 03:04:46 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.55 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=217.146.182.55;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.55 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 90744 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Feb 2008 11:04:44 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
snipped: domain key
Received: from [81.91.228.78] by web27905.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:04:44 CET
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:04:44 +0100 (CET)
Subject: From Solomon
To: Imelda xxxxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-990387021-1202727884=:89319"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-990387021-1202727884=:89319
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would lean towards it being another lad in Benin.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what my gut has been saying. Crying or Very sad I'm going to have to email Ray on his regular account and see if he replies to it. I'll just have to have my flight delayed or something.

Edit: I just emailed Ray this:
Quote:
Hi honey!!!
Someone has a laptop that they let me use to email you!! I am so excited! I'll be in Benin tonight!!

I did hear from your friend, but all he gave me was a phone number. Can you please ask him to email me a meeting place besides the airport and I will find it when I get there? I don't want to meet him at the airport because I don't want to hand over all of this money in such a public place.

Thanks,

If he replies, I'll be able to check his IP. My guess is his lazy butt is still in Nigeria. If it is, at least I'll know I've got a new lad friend of his to bait and he'll be irritated with Ray for me not showing up. Very Happy

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Read notify email is on its way. I'll post the results as soon as I get them!

Goat

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Jojo!! Very Happy Just for clarification, I asked Jojo to do this for me.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima-

I just got info in from your lad. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
To [email protected]
From [email protected]
Subject Hey
Sent on 11-Feb-08 at 12:54:25pm 'EST' time
1st Open 11-Feb-08 at 14:38:32pm -5:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 11-Feb-08 at 14:38:32pm (UTC -5:00) - 1hour44mins7secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on dial-pool73�lg�starcomms�net (41�219�234�35:1182)
Language of recipient's PC: en-us (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (Win; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,*/*;q=0.5
Referrer http://us. f501. mail. yahoo. com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=6990_1785565_190082_3455_82274_0_2973_110897_2304003130& Idx=0& YY=38193& y5beta=yes& y5beta=yes& inc=200& order=down& sort=date& pos=0& view=& head=& box=Inbox
Last log No more activity after 11-Feb-08 at 14:38:47pm (UTC -5:00) - Log data indicates email was read for at least 15secs (approx.)

I'll keep sending them though, so we can see where all they are being opened.

Goat

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jojo. He emailed me back too. His usual IP for Nigeria. At least I can make his friend wait for me and hopefully get mad at Ray for it. Wink

This is what he wrote to me: (I never said I was in Benin yet)

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail as am glad you arrived Benin Sucessfully.I Spoke with my friend and he said since you've just arrived Benin all you needs is to call in order for Him to know the hotel you are.He also said you must be careful in meeting unknown people because Benin Boys are desperate in Bussiness transaction.Hope you can tell anyone in the hotel to arrange a phone for you to call my friend in order for him to believe you had truely arrived Benin.

Lastly,Remember it's important you meet my friend before you meet those luggage boys in order for you not to be victim of Bad Sin.

I don't think I'm going to be able to reach his friend. Now that I have to meet up with that fraudstar, Gomer, with all of my money, I sure hope nothing bad happens to me. Twisted Evil

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More readnotify. All signs point to Lagos. So, yes, he has a friend in Benin. Might I recommend letting your Lagos lad know that indeed, you did meet his friend in Benin and give him the cash that was rightfull Ray's? Stirring up pooh in lad paradise is always fun.

Goat

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Received: from [41.219.238.23] Mad
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:39:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Notification.

Sorry Ima, got this this morning. JoJo's pretty evil, I like that idea. Or you and Mr. Gohma might have to go visit S imba S afaris/free shuttle from Cotonou.

Babs wrote the lottery and told how she just got out of the hospital after getting the crap kicked out of her by Chief Jay Strongbow and the other crazy Indian alligator wrestlers because she lost all her bets on the Super Bowl.
Quote:
From The Desk Of
Director Of Opertation.
Yahoo Lottery Organisation.
+44 x.

Attention:Barbara Swall ows Din que.

We are sorry to hear about your hands being bandage,hope it's getting better?
Concerning your Draft,the draft had been endorced for release,money won by you had been written in a draft,all you need is the address for which the draft could be deliver to and the mailing fee of 700usd.

Concerning the phone,i had told you more than 3 times that you can only get me on phone while am still in office,i had also given you time all because of time different,i believe if you truely need your money,calling on phone does not move the transaction forward,all that it's important is for you to cooperate with your contact address where your draft could be posted to and your mailing fee.

I await your call and response at your convinent time.

Best Regards,
Mrs Lin da Gil bert.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to both of you for helping to confirm where Ray is.
I haven't written to him yet. I thought of telling him that I met with his friend, but it would be easy for him to contact him and find out that I'm lying. (which may be fun later) For now, I'm just keeping silent and hope that he's worried that Gomer or Gomer's guys have my tons of stolen money. That's what he gets for staying in Nigeria when he could have had it for himself.
I can keep quiet and then depending on what he does, start concocting my stories about what's gone on with Gomer, Ray's friend, etc.

Sister Sl3dge isn't writing to Juli3t James right now. It seems there was a big ice storm and she's having problems with her internet access. (I haven't felt like writing).

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Juli3t James is waiting to hear back from Sister Sl3dge to see if the finance manager approved the summary.

Imelda hasn't written to Ray since she supposedly went to Benin. I was hoping he'd get worried about her. The jerk hasn't written to me once.

I'm going to try to get him to travel a shorter distance, but he's still being stubborn.

(thanks again for the suggestions Simba and Jojo)

I sent him this:
Quote:
Ray,
This has been really hard. It is not safe. You were right about the fraudstar, Gomer. I have managed to get away from anything having to do with him and still have my money but it is very scary here. I am not in Benin now, I have gone to a place called Ibadan. Do you know where it is?
I was not able to get your friend to help me, he didn't answer my emails.

I need your help.
Please email me. I will check it again as soon as I can.

Your dearling

He replied with this:
Quote:
Thanks For Your kind Mail And I Also Thank You For Realising The Fact I Have Been Telling You About The Fraudsters,Ibadan Is In Nigeria,I Have my Fathers Company In Nigeria But Since You Are Stubborn to Work To My Directive And Also Listen To My Instruction,Am Sure You Must Be In Danger Zone For Now.

What Are You Doing In Ibadan and who took you to Ibadan?

Ibadan is the most Dangerous State In Nigeria,most people at Ibadan Are Fraudsters,And presently am still in London.How Do I Help You Now?

I Had Warned You Before Now About The Fraudsters In Africa,And I Believe You Might Have Learn One Or More Lesson From The Fraudsters,How Can I Be Of Help Now Since I Didnt Know Where Exactly You Are In Ibadan?

Where Are You Now?

With Your International Passport I Can Still Help You Even Though Money Had Been Collected From You I Can Still Claim The Money Back For You If You Ready To Cooperate With Me.

Kindly Get Back To Me With The Answers To My Questions In Order To Know How To Help You.

Still Yours,
Ray.

I'm sure I can think of a way for him to help. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to make it as easy for this lad to steal my money as possible.

I just sent him this:

Quote:
Honey,
I am sorry that I didn't listen to you. Ibadan is a scary place, you are right. I guess Americans don't understand other countries very well until they see them for themselves.

I have gotten here by myself. I will tell you the whole story another time. Right now I have to figure out what I am going to do. It is not safe for me to have all of this money.
I am at the Lazer World Cyber Cafe to write to you.

I'm sorry you are still stuck in the UK. I just want someone we can trust to meet with me so that I can have them hold onto this money while I figure out what to do. Do you have a brother or cousin or other male family member who can meet up with me here? I will give the money to them to keep safe.

I have heard that my mother is ill and in the hospital. I might have to leave here to go back to New York for a little while, but would still come back to Africa after. It would be easier for me if you had someone here who could just keep the money safe for me so that I don't have to travel with it again.

Please, let me know if you have anyone who can meet me here.

I miss you,
Imelda

Come ON Ray, get your lazy butt over to take my money, no strings attached!!! Laughing

By the way, I got info from here for the internet cafe. Prices and hours are listed too, which I found interesting.
http://www.world66.com/africa/nigeria/ibadan/internetcafes

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Amazing. If you were a real vic, your money might just be safe. Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic