SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vani, the angry moneylender (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this bait is still going on, and the frustration of that guy seems to be building up with every fake MTCN and every other attempt to transfer money I decided to create this topic.
As said, it's still going on, but at one point I thought it's over and deleted a bunch of messages, but that part wasn't too interesting anyway.

There's some really bad language in some of my mails, so, if you just had dinner you might prefer to read this (No, I don't link to Disney, like everybody else does!)

A bit of background-info. The scam is a money-lender-game.
, the lad, at first kept telling me he's in Spain. Later he somehow moved to Nigeria, for a reason I forgot (maybe it's somewhere in those mails) or he didn't even give...
My character, is already quite rich, and just takes the loan to have more money.

Also, this was one of my first baits, started a bit more than a month ago. And that guy still keeps coming back, although on different occasions he told me not to contact him anyway unless I'm serious (which I am...).

As said, the first lot of mails is lost, and also in the middle something is missing. Anyway, mostly it's just rinse and repeat. Just recently it somehow got more interesting...

So, here it begins:
I sent him an email with the form he wanted me to fill in.
Note the reason I gave why I want a loan "I just want more money".
Also I have asked for 15M, but somehow he lowers it to 15K. Maybe he doesn't have that much money...
I actually sent this form twice, the first one was totally unreadable, the second at least was guessable.

After a while of stupid back and forth and the first few MTCNs I decided to try for a trophy-pic, which didn't work, although I really pushed hard.
What I got back was this:
lad wrote:
Goodday
I got your mail,you are getting it all wrong by saying that ok, The funds have been Deposited since on the 10th thinking that you will make the payment to transfer the funds to your account, I have attach the Deposite slip i use in depositing the money in the bank and my Lenders certificate to this mail, so you should know that am not lieing to you ok, so immidiately you have see it you can go ahead and make the payment so that i can confirm the funds and transfer your loan to your account immediately ok,

I asure you immdiately you have make the payment and the fee is confirm your loan will be transfer to your account without any delay ok, your friend is just telling you to not make the payment if she have the money why did see not borrow you, you are about to get this loan but is the fee that is now holding this transaction, immdiately you send the fee and is confrim i asure you your funds will be transfer to you ok,

So i want you to send me your bank payment informations after making the payment so i can use it to transfer the funds to you ok, i want you to go and make the payment now so that i can confirm the funds and transfer your loan immdiately because my time is more faster than your's and we are vacating on friday this week which is 21th for christmas holiday untill 2nd week of January, so you need to be fast with the payment so your funds can be transfer immediately okay

after making the payment i want you to send me the correct informations in making the payment so that i can confrim it and transfer your funds to your account immediately okay.

I will be waiting to hear from you after making the payment,
Best Regards
Mr .

Attached were these documents (the 2nd actually as .doc-file)
ImageImage
Note how on the first one his job becomes part of his name, and on the 2nd one there's a lot of things missing, like a very important signature.

I really tried hard to convince him get the pic taken.
me wrote:
my friend,

I have the feeling you're not getting it right. I have already made the payment, it's not that I wouldn't have enough money to pay your lousy fee.
But I want you to put down the cards now. Why do you think I should trust you? Everybody could send me some certificate. I'm not in Spain, how do I know it's real? The same goes for the deposit-slip. How can I verify it?
I really want to trust you . You know, I already made plans for your money, and I would like this to work out for both of us.

The problem now is that my friend warned me that I should get undeniable proof of your existence. Something that I know must be real. As said, these certificates look good, but I cannot proof if they are real or not, because I am not in Spain and have never dealt with Spanish banks before.

So, what I want you to do is send me a photo of yourself. Don't make it too small, because you will have to hold a sign, so that I can make sure that it's really you, and not just some pic from the Internet.
The sign you are going to hold on this photo will say:
MERRY CHRISTMAS

When you comply to my request I will immediately let you have you r money. Not only that, I will double the amount, to cover your effort.

Best regards,

After that I sent another mail to convince him. I even offered to pay him more money.
me wrote:
Dear ,

as I told you. I will need proof of your existence. I want to trust you, but I have no way to verify your certificates. Of course they look very good and there is no sign that they are not real, but still I cannot verify this.

As said, I would like to have a picture as described in my previous mail. As I told you I am willing to double my payment. Initially your wanted me to transfer a bit less than 400 USD, double that and make it something between 700 and 800 USD.
I want to be generous to you . For all your troubles, going to Western Onion several times, and for taking the picture, I will transfer the sum of 1000 USD to you. This transfer will be done right after I have received the mentioned picture. No more games! After this we proceed as arranged, you will transfer the 15,000 USD to me and I will pay back some of it each month.

, I am sure you understand that I want this deal to work out for both of us, thus my very generous offer of 1000 USD, the smaller part as the necessary fee, but the bigger part to cover the troubles you had.

Best regards,

And another one:
me wrote:
Dear ,

I am disappointed. You are so close to get the money, WE are so close to get this deal finalized.
Do you really want to drop out now? Now that can already smell 1000 USD coming your way?
, I would like you to trust me. I've dropped my pants for , to show you that I'm not a bad guy. Please see here, I have taken this picture to show you that I have dropped my pants for you, to show you that you can trust me.
, we are SO CLOSE to finalize this deal. Please comply with my simple request, and you will be rewarded with 1000 USD, most of which is just for you, to cover for the trouble you had.
Just think about it , 1000 USD. Do you know what kind of gifts you will be able to buy for your wife and kids? Do you know that you'll be able to go out to a really nice fancy restaurant with them?
Don't you want to make your family happy ?
If I were you, I would comply to the very simple request I have made, just to give my family a really wonderful Christmas.

, 1000 USD are waiting to come to you. The money is calling your name, can't you hear it?
All I need is that one photograph. One lousy, little photograph! It won't take more than five minutes of your time, which I know is very valuable. You simply take a piece of paper, write the mentioned note on it and ask one of your staff, friends or somebody from your family to take that picture for you. That's all. No harm done, everybody can be happy.

, do you really want to loose this chance to earn much more on this deal than you would usually on a deal like this? See it as a Christmas gift from a friend you have never seen. That's how I would look at your picture . I very nice gesture for Christmas, from a friend I have never seen.

, this is easy money. And it is coming your way, but only if you really want it.

, I know you love your family. Don't you want to have some extra money to buy some nice gifts for them? Maybe some sexy underwear from Victoria Secret for ? Wink

, don't let this chance pass by. I am sure you won't find somebody else soon who will give you more than your usual fee willingly, Christmas or not...

Best regards, I am looking forward to hear from you.

I even included a pic of a guy in his undies to show him I really drop my pants for him...

What I got was this:
lad wrote:
hello,
i have attact the id caed you told me about okay as you can see now you will make the payment thanks just trust now have a nice day

Note how here "Mr" becomes part of his first name...

That triggered this reply:
me wrote:
I didn't tell you to attach your ID . Please check your mails.
Anyway, currently there seems to be a little problem about making the payment.
I'll get back to you soon.

And his response:
lad wrote:
hello,
i got your email you sent to me about your transfer well i will be waiting for your payment to be done okay so that your loan will transfer to you okay thanks.

And me again:
me wrote:
Dear ,
what about the picture I have asked from you? Will I ever receive it?

Best regards,

And then he sends his passport again:
lad wrote:
hello,
i gotyour email you sent to me now okay i have attach my passpost for you to see you can believe me that i am legite lender okay just go and make the payment so that yopur loan will be transfer now thanks i await your payment to be cornfirmed ok.

As now there is a gap I'll finish this post and continue in the next. As far as I remember it continued a bit more about the pic and then I started sending fake MTCNs again...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, that was all before the new year. Now we continue about two weeks later.
I pushed a bit more for the pic, it didn't happen, so I went back to fake MTCNs.
lad wrote:
hello,
i got your email you send well i just see the payment now i really want to no how much payment did you make okay i hope this is legite ok i wanted top transfer

I just replied by telling him that I transferred the requested 190USD (he already lowered his fee, just for me...)
After changing to he really starts complaining:
lad wrote:
hello,
i got your emiail you send to i no you did not make any rigth form time payment so and make the payment now okay so your loan do that now and get back to okay i am exrecting your payment okay thanks

This is where the bad language starts. I was quite pissed off of that guys lazyness. He insists on WU, so he can check online, and doesn't want to move a bit. He opened the site once, but never clicked a single box.
me wrote:
Listen asshole! How do you know I didn't make a payment?
Just complete the f* task on and you will get your MTCN!

You are such an idiot ! The payment is waiting for you, but you keep whining around like a little baby!
Now go and get your MTCN from !

And, as it comes out in this mail he has "moved to Nigeria" somewhere in the mails I deleted. Also this is the first time he's telling me to stop contacting him.
lad wrote:
STOP CONTACTING ME IF YOU THAT YOU DID THE PAYMENT AND SND THE MONEY TO NIGERIA OKAY

me wrote:
As I said I DID SEND THE MONEY! You are only too f* lazy to retrieve the MTCN!
I have transferred 400USD to you , all you need to do is get the MTCN! Then you can get the money.

Now he's bringing in the first "associate" who should pick up the money.
lad wrote:
hello ,
i got your email you just send to me now okay i am not lazy the funds is not there okay you go and make the pay with this informations now so that your loan will be transfer okay i sure you did not make that payment send the fee to nigeria now i am here okay with this information thanks,
your email you send to me well rigth now i will be going to nigeria today i did not understand what you mean okay i want you to and make oayment now with this information now i am in africa right now to see my client so that i can pick the MTCN okay here are the details okay.

For better transfer and yu make this payment so that will be transfer loan to you.
We want you to do this quickly. below is our bank accountant's western union informations in which you will use in sending the fee for the transfer.

Name: (the name must be spelt correctly)
Address: 20 mission road Benin,
State: Edo State
Zip Code:234

And after making the payment you are to send the following details

MTCN: (money transfer control number)
TEXT QUSETION:(who is great)
TEXT ANSWER:(God):
SENDER'S NAME
AMOUNT SEND:190 usd

When the payment is made, it will be ok if you send us the pick up informations or you scan and send us the western union receipt so that the payment can be picked up and your funds wired to you.

Your reply will be required.
Best Regards

i want you to make this payment without delay okay i will make sure i render help to you okay i promise you that

I keep pushing him to do the clicky-game... I sent this one twice, to reinforce my statement...
me wrote:
How can you know the funds are not there if you don't retrieve your MTCN and check?
You're such a assmuncher ! It's unbelievable.

I will NOT transfer any MTCN through email anymore. You want money, you EARN your money by completing the task at !

That's 400USD bitch, now get your fat ugly ass moving and get your stupid MTCN.

After that there was a bit of silence, so I sent a reminder:
me wrote:
Did you retrieve the MTCN and the money now?

Now I'm giving up hope he'll play along and switch to Moneygram:
me wrote:
Dear ,

I have just cancelled the transfer and now will transfer the money via Moneygram.

I transferred it to . The transfer number is 53632419.

Best regards,

He has doubts, but hopes the payment is legite.
lad wrote:
i have received the payment okay i will wait till monday okay today is saturday banks will not open today i will pull the fee on monday okay thanks for your payment i hope the payment is legite okay

And after all we've been through, would I lie to him?
me wrote:
It is. Trust me.

lad wrote:
hello,
i got your email you send well i just see the payment now i really want to no how much payment did you make okay i hope this is legite ok i wanted top transfer

me wrote:
As said in my other reply, exactly as much as you told me, 190USD.

Now he wants a call. And with a little help from our beloved Eater-priest Pastor Frank he got his call.
lad wrote:
thanks for the mail you can call me now okay with this number +234807233.... thanks

And here is the call.
This was followed up with an email:
me wrote:
Dear ,

thanks for the nice conversation.
By the way, I think I got something mixed up.
As I also recently transferred some money to a friend through MG I have two different notes with control-numbers here, but forgot to write names on them, as I actually thought you'd be using .
So, I don't know which number is yours. The other number is 46663287.

Best regards,

He's not a happy chap our lad... With so many fake info (most of that happend in the parts I deleted, every 2nd mail was another fake MTCN, more or less) he's getting a bit frustrated, but he's still playing along.
Also he introduces another "associate".
lad wrote:
Attn:,
i got your email you send to me okay i am just coming from the bank rigth now the control number you send to me was invalide did you think that i will scam you, you with your fee i dont even prefer money okay all you need to do now is to go to western union money transfer i will not take this for the last time after making the payment you will call me with my number like you did yesterday you will use this name for acountant department she is the western union money fee department in nigeria in Eco bank i promise you that after you make this payment your loan will be in your hands just try and trust me for the reason we have come on a long way you dont need to send me fake control number so go to western union money transfer now and make the payment of $190usd okay thanks i expect your call go and make the payment now thanks for your mail.
Regards,

I decide to just send a little time-waster:
me wrote:
Did you go to Western Union again or to Moneygram? I told you it's Moneygram this time!

lad wrote:
hello,
i got your mail recieved, did you really think i am a fool just because of $190 i ern huge money here okay let tell you if you want to send me control number please stop sending fake control number i beg you in name of God goto the western union money and the payment with mrs okay once you make this payment everything will be okay.
here is the informtions,
RECIEVER NAME:
TEST QUESTION:(WHO IS GREAT)
TEST ANSWER:(GOD)
ZIP CODE:234
AMOUNT SEND:
After make this payment, send me the control number immediately and call me okay have a nice warm regards

It's very annoying that every time I go to WU or MG I have to send to somebody else, say it's a good chance for another time-waster:
me wrote:
Why do you keep changing around the names?

Now the fun starts building up. He's obviously getting anxious to finally get some money out of this. Well, understandable, after a month of nonsense...
It also seems that the more he has to wait, the more his English falls apart...
lad wrote:
Attn: ,
what is the meaning of this you are making me to be afriad of this transaction i dont trust you any more i thougth you are truthful so why cant you go to wester union and make this payment and let end this transaction once and for all i told you that mrs is incharge of wester union fee you will make the paymet with this name okay so that i can pull the control today go to money MG and pull your money off now and go to western now thanks.

me wrote:
I tell you what. I will make the transaction via now.
That is actually the easiest and safest way for me.
You will receive some info and with that you can go to any store that accepts Visa. They will then give you the money.
As Western Union didn't work for us, and you don't seem to like MoneyGram, I think we should switch to .

He ignores me...
lad wrote:
hello,
i got your email you send to me well i got western union yesterday the control did not correct okay i told you mrs roseline omokhodion is inchard of western union money transfer okay and mr randy williams is inchard of money gramm okay i prefer western union okay you go and maken the payment this morning and let me transfer your loan you immediately okay and you will use the this payment information for western union money transfer mrs here is the payment details,

hello,
i got your mail recieved, did you really think i am a fool just because of $190 i ern huge money here okay let tell you if you want to send me control number please stop sending me fake control number i beg you in name of God go to the western union money and the payment with mrs okay once you make this payment everything will be okay.
here is the informtions,
RECIEVER NAME:
AMOUNT SEND:$190 usd
After make this payment, send me the control number immediately and call me okay have a nice warm regards

A bit of ignorance on my part leads us to another time-waster:
me wrote:
You have never mentioned to me before.

He wants another call...
lad wrote:
i got your mail recieved, did you really think i am a fool just because of $190 i ern huge money here okay let tell you if you want to send me control number please stop sending me fake control number i beg you in name of God go to the western union money and the payment with mrs okay once you make this payment everything will be okay.
here is the informtions,
RECIEVER NAME:
AMOUNT SEND:$190 usd

thanks for the mail you can call me now okay with this number +234807233.... thanks

He got his call. Again with the help of Pastor Frank.
Since this call is really bad quality, and mostly just a re-run of the previous call I didn't post it. But, just like the other, it did wake him up.

me wrote:
Of course I don't think you're a fool, but you seem to think I'm playing with you.
I want to get this over with just like you.
At no point I sent you fake control numbers, except the first one or two, because I wanted you to prove me that I can trust you by sending me a photo of you holding a sign with my name.
There must have been some mistakes, maybe I read something wrong from the cashiers' writing, that kind of stuff happens. My eyes aren't that good anymore, and those people have a hand-writing like a doctor...
Because of that I suggest we switch to . There is no control-number or anything. Only a machine-printout that you will have to present at any shop that accepts Visa and you will get your money.

It's a easy as that.

I was a bit busy, so it took a while for me to prepare the form for him.
lad wrote:
hello,
i am still waiting for your payment okay so that i can transfer your funds to okay

And here my reply. Of course I did not attach the form for him...
me wrote:
Dear ,

by now you surely have received an email from , right?
You will need the information given to you in that email, plus the
form I attached to this email and take it to any store/hotel/whatever
that displays either the - or Visa-logo.
There you will be able to receive the 190USD.

Best regards,

And a follow-up:
me wrote:
Dear ,

did you get the money through ?

Best regards,

Now he starts worming me... And he tells me again to stop mailing him.
lad wrote:
hello,
let tell you i am not your mate for any reason let me worm you if you no that you will not make the payment true western union with the new information please dont mail me again because i have order client arround to transact business with okay goodday.

Of course I ignore his request and also realize that I "forgot" something.
This time I send the form, but I doubt he's even looked at it.
me wrote:
Sorry, I just noticed that yesterday I forgot to attach the scan of
the form for you, you will need that.

lad wrote:
HELLO,
Let me tell you what you dont no if you want to make is not true visa payment okay i no that you are not seriou okay you can go and pull off your money okay i am not interested okay i erned larg money here okay go and make the payment via western now because if you dont make any payment please dont mail me again okay i send you payment details in which you are going to use now if you now you are interested in this transfer go and make payment and stop sending me fake control number okay try and make the payment and call me okay have a nice day.

me wrote:
I made the payment.
You just need to take the form and the info from the mail you have
received and go to any place where that shows the VISA or
logo, there you will get the money.

Get your lazy ass out of your chair and do some work for your money
you lazy sucker!

Now he starts writing all caps... How annoying...
lad wrote:
HELLO,
I GOT YOU EMAIL DID YOU REALLY YOU ARE SMART?I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BE SENDING FAKE CONTROL NUMBER JUST LUKE AT YOUR SELF NOW YOU THE ONLY CLIENT THAT HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH ME YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU DONT HAVE MONEY I WILL BELIEVE YOU YOU SAID THAT MAKE PAYMENT FOR VISATRANS THE ONLY WAY THAT I WILL BELIEVE YOU IS WHEN YOU GO TO WESTERN UNION TO MAKE CONFIRM PAYMENT OKAY JUST BECAUSE OF $190 USD YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME I WHICH TRANSFERED YOU FUNDS TO YOU THAT'S YOU DO YES TRY AND TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MAKE THAT PAYMENT THEN IF FIND OUT IS TRUE THEN YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM OKAY THAKS IF THAT PAYMENT IS NOT CONFIRM PLEASE DONT MAIL ME AGAIN DID YOU HERE ME COMMON $190 YOU CANNOT MAKE FOR YOUR TRANSFER.

I can do that to. And now with easy instruction on how to get the money...
me wrote:
YOU TAKE FORM, YOU GO PLACE WHERE HAVE VISA-LOGO! YOU SAY SECRET PHRASE, SHOW FORM, GET MONEY!
SO EASY!
SEE, ME ALSO CAN WRITE ALL CAPS! YOU THINK YOU SO COOL? WELL, YOU NOT!

He's got enough, or so it seems...
lad wrote:
SO BYE BYE STOP MAILING ME OKAY IS OVER BETWEEN US OKAY

It's not over until I say so ...
me wrote:
OH ! COME ON, DON'T BE A SISSY!
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT YOUR 190 USD, RIGHT?

HERE'S YOUR MTCN: 4196663278
AND SINCE I'M SUCH A GOOD GUY I DON'T WITHDRAW THE PAYMENT MADE VIA , SO YOU CAN ALSO GET THAT ONE!

COME ON, DON'T BE A DICK. WE'RE NEARLY DONE!

And of course he replies... And bringing out the big guns, the EFCC...
Also he thinks I'm trying to scam him...
lad wrote:
hello,
let me tell i am not a fool okay this mtcn that you send to me now i want you track it your self i told that i have nothing to do with your mtcn okay i am not interested the information i gave you look at it very well there is an adress you will fil it and send it to me after making the payment this mtcn is invalid when will you send valid one for your transfer i promise that if did not send the correct mtcn to i have nothing to even do with you everything about you is scam you want to scam me with my loan i guess so go and the payment mr and call me now you have to be responsible one and for all and you are not to be trusted i tell if you dont make this payment please dont mail me again i told because i will report you to EFCC now that you are distubing our company.

So, that's it for now.
I did not reply to him yet. I'm gonna make up something new and evil for him. I think I should ask him for his bank-account... And after that failed I'll go for PD... And if then he's still in the game I might come around in person to bring the money...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony

Last edited by rootuser on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it Smile He's so annoyed.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the latest news from our angry friend.
As said, he threatens me to involve the EFCC, so I tell him there's no need to involve them, or even the MPAA...
Also I ask him for his bank-details, to shut it down, aehm transfer the money.
me wrote:
Dear ,

there is no need to involve the EFCC or the MPAA in our little deal.
I assure you that soon we both will be very happy.

Why should I want to scam you ? Do you think this is a joke to me?
Do you think I think all this is funny to me? I keep running back and
forth to Western Union/Moneygram and other places, and make transfers,
just for you to tell me that you cannot get any money with the numbers
I send you.
I have transferred so much money by now, if I couldn't have canceled
those transfers to get back the money I can assure you that I had
stopped this a long time ago.

In order to make this easier for both of us, how about you give me
your bank-details?
Then I can transfer the money directly to your
account. That's the easiest and fastest way.

Best regards,

He doesn't want to give me his bank-details. He still thinks I'm the scammer...
Now he doesn't even write my name correctly anymore, and his surname suddenly changed...
lad wrote:
Attn:,
Why did you send me that email, That i should send you our company bank details is just like you want to scam our comapany all i want you to do now is go to western union now and make the payment okay with that payment information i gave before well i dont really understand you any way is like i will report to EFCC okay i will send them your name i think that will be good for you now if you now that you have the fee now quickly go western now before it get's to late because i dont want you to be in the hand of EFCC,I await your payment respond thanks,
Regards

Now I start wasting time with useless messages again. He expects another MTCN, I just send rubbish...
I borrowed the part about promptness from another bait I'm running. It just sounds so good to tell him I agree that we need to be quick, but then I don't do anything...
me wrote:
Dear ,

what else should I do with your bank-details than transfer money to
your account? I cannot just use that info to get money from your
account.
Of course I will arrange for the payment very soon. Promptness is my
main concern .

Trust me, all this is going towards a happy end.

Best regards,

And this one I just found this morning.
Again he tells me to stop mailing if I'm just playing games with him. But I don't want to stop, playing with this guy is so much fun...
lad wrote:
hello,
did you here what i said, i said you should go and make payment okay with the information can't you go to western to make payment i dont even understand for god sake if you dont make that payment tomorrow please dont contact me again okay because i am your type did you here me ? You are playing games with me rigth i will tell you again that if you dont make payment for your transfer dont send me email again okay mr man goodday.

Well, that's it again, for now...

Edit: I just replied, so I wanna post the reply right away...
And since he wrote my name wrong, I do him the same favor. And I really hope he admits he's fraudstrated...
me wrote:
Dear Vnai,

I am not playing games with you. If I'd be playing games I'd be
laughing my ass off, right? But I'm not.
Of course I will make the payment tomorrow, as said, I now that
promptness and responsible acting are very important to finalize our
deal.

Also you say you were my type. Actually Vain, I don't think so. I am
actually attracted to women, so I am sure you are not my type.

I really feel fraudstrated that you think I am playing games with you,
and that you even accuse me of scamming you Vai. Are you fraudstrated
?

Best regards,

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now for the latest updates...

lad wrote:
For better transfer and quick delivery, we strongly advice you to make the payment of $190 usd so that the bank transfer your funds to you .
We want you to do this quickly. below is our bank accountant's western union informations in which you will use in sending the fee for the transfer.

Name: (the name must be spelt correctly)
Address: 20 mission road Benin,
State: Edo State
Zip Code:234

And after making the payment you are to send the following details

MTCN: (money transfer control number)
TEXT QUSETION:(who is great)
TEXT ANSWER:(God):
SENDER'S NAME
AMOUNT SEND:

When the payment is made, it will be ok if you send us the pick up informations or you scan and send us the western union receipt so that the payment can be picked up and your funds wired to you.

Your reply will be required.
Best Regards

I assure him that I'll handle this as soon as possible...
me wrote:
Dear ,

thank you for your email.
I will use this information right away to transfer the 190 USD to you
at the soonest possible time.

Best regards,

And again he tells me not to send a fake MTCN...
lad wrote:
As i told you before that you not send me fake MTCN control number again okay is that clear i await your payment thanks.

... so I send him a MTCN that's too long...
me wrote:
Dear ,

here's your MTCN: 63729842781

Best regards,

Mortar

pony pony
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very entertaining. I can't believe he's stuck around this long! Laughing After all that!

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's really hard to believe, but he's still replying.
I don't actually think that this is good for his blood-pressure, it must be way too high by now...

And there's some potential in the too long MTCN I sent him. When he complains again I'll just tell him I must have hit two keys at a time. Either here "98" or here "78".
But as I can't find the receipt he'll have to try the 4 possible options...

He won't like that, so it's quite likely he'll complain more, which will make me find the receipt and send him the corrected number, but not without a delay...

Mortar

pony pony
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo. The poor lad won't know which way's up. I know I sure don't after reading all that.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I definately think that he needs to increase his blood pressure meds.

Annoyed Pet = $1,000,000
Annoyed pet with vein sticking out on his forehead = PRICELESS!

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'd love to get a pic of that...

I think it's time for a bit of diversity. After following the plan mentioned above I think it's time to disappear for a few days, just to come back with more lad-pain.
But: Of course I won't give him time to have his blood stop boiling, I'm going to introduce another character, a friend of , who incidentally could use a loan.

That way my lad won't feel boring while I'm hiding a bit (just to build up a bit of tension) and when I come back I can have twice the fun with him. Twisted Evil

Mortar

pony pony
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply incredible work! If he gets that mad that easily, just imagine what a good clean dolla-chop would do to him!

I suggest a little safari of our own. When this mugu suddenly dies from blowing out his O-ring while trying to get that money from you, I vote we take a little trip to his burial-plot in Nigeria, pound back a few dozen cold ones, then piss on his grave. Right when the clock says 4:19 too. I'll bring the beer.

EDIT: I originally tried to say p e e, but for some reason it comes out as "passport". Now just how does THAT discourage the use of foul language? Shocked
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he did not reply to my 11 digit MTCN I send a quick reminder, and warm up the stage for another character.
me wrote:
Dear ,

did you get the money?
By the way, a friend of mine is going to contact you soon.
He asked me if I know somebody for a loan, and said I'm working with a
really good and reliable guy that will be glad to help him. Yes,
that's you !
Isn't that great?

Best regards,

Now he replied, and again he is "slightly" angry...
lad wrote:
hello,
i got your email you email you send to me let ask you you something why did you snd me eleven digit MTCN i will worn for the last time mad or something is wrong with you?is not your forth i am the one that let you to contact you been playing with me are stupid i dont want you to mail me again did you want me to persion at this time because i told them that you are a nice client that is why you send fake control number you are a fool for that reason do look me like your age mat i think jail is good for you this time now all i will let no now is that if you send me fake control number you will die at your starg okay why cant you send the rigth numbers for you to get your loan simple please,please if you know that you can't make the payment don't send wrong numbers thanks.
Regards,
Mr .

Since he seems to be desperately grasping his last bits of sanity I tell him that there are "only" 4 options with this MTCN...
me wrote:
Dear ,

I'm sorry, the eleven digit MTCN is a typing mistake.
As I have misplaced the receipt I am not sure where the mistake is.
But if you look at the number, 63729842781, you can see that there are
two places where the mistake might be, either 98 or 78. I must have
hit two keys at the same time once.
This gives you four options:

Please go to Western Union and have these numbers checked. In case I
can find the receipt I'll send you the correct number.

Best regards,

Mortar

pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops, rootuser. I think he might get mad again. hehehe Laughing LMAO

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well, I hope so. This guy is just too funny. Today I'm going to get "my friend" going with him, let's see how the lad reacts when he mentions he's a friend of his worst nightmare...

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, it's been a few days, so I guess it's time for a little update.
The communication mostly was one-way now.
It seems that he doesn't want to play with me anymore, at least with the character that caused all the trouble documented above.

I sent him a few reminders, which are unspectacular, so I think it's not necessary to post them.
But today I sent another reminder, which also mentions the "friend" (actually just another character) I have introduced to the lad. And I hope that he'll bite the MTCN and send me another one of his angry letters.

me wrote:
Dear ,

what is wrong with you?
For a few days already I didn't hear a word from you.
Also my friend told me that he just a few minutes ago had to send
you a reminder because you seem to have vanished.

I have canceled the previous transfer, as there were problems with the
MTCN, and made another transfer, this time by MoneyGram. I'm really
pissed off of Western Union, they seem incapable to do what they are
supposed to do.

The MoneyGram-control-number is 32483739.

Best regards,

mail-exchange also is not really worth mentioning, it's all script. It shall just be mentioned that he asks for an invoice for the money he's supposed to transfer in order to receive the loan.

What just comes to my mind, maybe he got so angry over my mails that he got a heart-attack...
No, I think that would be hoped too much...

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, there are a few news on this lad.

It seems that he really has dropped , probably following the advice of his local medicine-man.
But after a few days he now is back with , who keeps asking for a written invoice, as he needs the money to start his own business, and thus he needs to have proper accounting.

So here are the mails after the first boring, scripted mails. If everything goes as planned for the lad he wouldn't need to leave the script, but of course that's not the way we play it...
me wrote:
Dear ,

please issue and send me an invoice over the 750USD.
I need this for my accounting as the loan will be used to start up my
own business.

Best regards,

No reply, so a reminder is necessary:
me wrote:
Dear ,

what's up? I'm still waiting for my invoice.

Best regards,

He tries to make me happy be sending a piece of script again. It seems that it's quite easy to notice when this guy is on or off script, because all his scripted mails seem to be in bold text...
lad wrote:
Hello,
i got your email you send to me i dont understand what you are talking about you told me that you choose the non collateral charges to pay okay why dont you go and make the payment of $750 so that your loan will be transfered to you now so go and make the payment now and send me the control number okay thanks i await your reponse.
Regards,

So I remind him of the invoice:
me wrote:
I told you that I need to have a written invoice. This is necessary
because I will use the money to start my business. If I don't have an
invoice the government will seriously step onto my feet.

After two more days of silence from the lad I send a little slap:
me wrote:
Dear ,

I don't understand what's going on.
You want me to transfer 750USD to you, but you seem not to be able to
produce a written invoice which I can use for my accounting.
Not only that you don't provide me with what I have asked for, you
stop replying completely, which in no way is professional.

I think I'll have to talk to and ask him why he told me you
were a professional when you obviously are not.

Get back to me today! And let me have the invoice I asked you for!

Best regards,

And now he gets back to me, and tells me he was traveling. Anybody want to confess about sending my angry man on safari?
Also he attaches his lender's certificate. It actually is the same as posted above, but with a few changes. Interestingly this lad seems to live in the future, as the certificate has been issued in December 2010...
lad wrote:
Hello,
I got your email you send to me well it was noted confirmed okay i have not been arround i traveled to see my client okay i am sorry for not responding to you here is my lender certificate i have laready attach it to this email rigth now you can go ahead and make the payment today so that your funds will transfered to you immediately okay thanks i await your payment thanks for the day,
I look forward to see your name in my client list thanks once you make the payment today you are required to send us the payment informations thanks.
Regards,

Of course I am upset that he tries to navigate around sending me the invoice I need by sending me that certificate, which I have never asked for... And again I mention the name of his old nemesis...
me wrote:
Dear , or , or whatever your name is...

I have not asked you for your certificate. I trust that you are a real
money-lender, otherwise I am sure my friend would not have
recommended you and told me you were a professional.

What I have asked you for is a written invoice, which I then can use
for my accounting.
This is very important, and without it I cannot make this payment.

Best regards,

Well, that's it again, for now. I am quite sure I'll get him angry again, and after this character, there still are more to play with him... Maybe he would want to get to know one of my ladies...

Mortar

pony pony
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, the date of issue of the certificate was 9 months AFTER it had expired; 2 years from now! Laughing

is your lad a time traveller?

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be the "Lad from the future"...

Mortar

pony pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun stuff .. the phone call is hilarious .. would even have been nicer if you had him call you just to let him burn his phone credits ..

Not too sure about the VisaTrans modality though.. this could possibly endanger innocent shopholders or hotel employees. Personally I have less scruples sending them to WU or MG offices, since they make huge profits providing money transfers for lads anyway..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As said, the phone-call was a courtesy of our own Pastor Frank, since I wasn't able to do that myself at that time.
As now I can also do calls, I'll be making one this coming week I guess. Will play around a bit to see how to record this properly, and then he'll get a call from .

And since we're at it, a little update.
After asking again for the invoice the lad stays silent again, probably having too much fun with his goat...

Well, here's the reminder I just sent him:
me wrote:
Dear ,

is there something wrong with you? You keep on asking me to transfer
750USD but you are not able to find 5 minutes to write me a lousy
invoice.

I urge you to come up with that soon, otherwise I'll have to
re-evaluate my opinion on your professionalism.

Best regards,

And tomorrow morning (my time) he'll get a little call.

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, now he really deserves a little wake-up call tomorrow.

He now sent me a deposit-slip for the amount of the loan...
Well, no invoice, no money.
Also it is quite interesting that now he adjusted his name, because sometimes it says and sometimes . So now it's both...
What supports the theory of the "lad from the future" is that the money has been deposited in Setpember (misspelling copied from the deposit-slip)...

lad wrote:
Hello,
I got your email recived,I got your mail well understood okay and it was noted i have attach deposit slip to this message in which you will download and raed carefully okay all you need to do now is to go to western union transfer and make the the payment okay after making the payment you will send the me MTCN okay so that your loan will effect okay thanks.
Regards,

me wrote:
Did I ask you for the deposit-slip? No, I didn't!
Am I talking Chinese or what? Do you need glasses or why can't you
comply to what I ask from you!
I NEED AN INVOICE! I NEED AN INVOICE! I NEED AN INVOICE!

I hope now you understand what I want from you. No invoice, no money!

Mortar

pony pony
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting that, I really enjoyed it. I love tenacious lads Twisted Evil

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He really doesn't want to give me an invoice...
lad wrote:
if you know that you cann't make the payment so i am not interested okay because you have not make any payment for it okay i have provide you two document for you to understand so i can do any thing right so so if you knos that you will not make the payment please do mail again okay thanks.

But I keep banging his head on it:
me wrote:
I told you what I want to have. I don't care for 750USD, but I need the invoice!

And after I tried to call him, just to find out his phone is obviously switched off I also sent this:
me wrote:
Why is your phone switched off?
I asked for your number so that I can call you, but you have obviously switched off your phone...

Seems he doesn't like late-night-calls anymore... Well, I'll try again tomorrow morning.
In the meantime I'm sure there's some room for some more blood-pumping action by email.

Mortar

pony pony
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... a red seal of authenticity: is that 1 notch higher than a red seal of truth? Rolling Eyes

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I made first lad-call this morning.
It lasted for about 12 minutes, but I didn't record it yet. First of all I still need to figure out how to do this properly, and second I want to get in some practice first. Wink
Overall it went quite good, I could hear in his voice that he was sleeping before, and that over the duration of the call got a bit angry because I kept on insisting that I want to have an invoice first before I pay.
Very nice. Building up blood-pressure when the lad is planning to go to sleep again can seriously cause trouble falling asleep again. Wink

I finally did agree to pay first, and then get the invoice, but for some reason I think that my lawyer will not be happy with this and contact about this.
Interestingly he asked how is doing. I thought by now he would have totally forced every memory about that "incident" from his mind, but obviously not.
So I just asked him "The transaction with is already through, right? He received the money, did he?", but then he steered away from that topic and preferred to ask how my family was doing. So I guess that this still is a hot topic for him.

So, whoever wants to bait him too might want to mention he's a friend of , just to build up a certain level of blood-pressure without having to do much work. Wink

Overall this lad is quite low-maintenance, I keep sending crap, he keeps on complaining. Little work for quite some fun. Twisted Evil

And here is his latest mail:
lad wrote:
hello i told you that you should go and make the payment of$750 before your can be transfered okay you call me now with my number +2348072.... thanks

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic