SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i found this amusing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told this Vlad that i didnt have western union in my city and should provide me with banking details so i can transfer the money directly into the bank account. He did and provided me his name also, which was Vladimir.
i guess i found that ironic as well as stupid

money is the root of all evi...,and stupidity
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a good idea to PM a Mod with the bank details!

Yes, the irony is there! Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job on the account. The instructions are here for reporting it.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i forwarded it to Alan hopefully i did it all correctly. it was my virgin bank account so i was quite happy.

Does Alan notify us if he successfully closes down a bank account.?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't usually, no. But rest assured he does magic with the details you give him.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to add, you will know if you haven't reported it correctly or if any information is missing as that is usually the only time you will get a reply.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dillon, never ever give your bank details to a bank scammer in Nigeria they will only laundry money into your bank account, I fell for these Nigerian Money Landry Scams I was glad I did use a empty bank account at that time, but advise your bank manager to get your bank account close down, if you don�t the scammer can by pass security an drain out all your money from your bank online, just be careful of these scam stop all communications with all theses criminals, if you did gave your bank details to the bank scammer in Nigeria they can make up forge bank cheques in your name an your account number and send them of to other African conmen in the United Kingdom to with draw that cash an they can also use your identify to open bogus banks account in your name an then you will be in greater debt by these Nigerian 419 Scammers treat them as criminals, if you have any emails open up the email get the header and there IP address and there emails send them off to the banks and to the local police station an they will handled your situation there, never give money to people you don�t know online.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While that is good advice, the OP didn't give his/her info, but reported the scammer's. Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks. i would never give out my bank details, let alone my location and name either. I've never got into the nigerian thing myself, only the vlad romance scammers. There enough to keep me occupied.

I've realised lately some are so much better than others, and that for the unsuspecting, trusting and lonely souls out there that they could almost be believable and sucked in. I think if i hadn't found the header analysis or this site i might almost have trusted 1 or 2 of them.(but not paid them)
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol - so much for scan-reading! But yes very good advice. If through any coincidence anyone gets a Halifax account then let me know and I can also get this closed. (Used to work there for years and years and still have lots of contacts there).

Go and pay the $550 charge and your fund will hit to your country without further delay at all - Rev. J1m And3rs0n.

today my country is having a football march for the african nation cup.so i pray that they will win.well i just cooking rice and plantain,with beef - Eun1ce

here in africa no body likes deaf people (sweeping statement) - Eun1ce

thank whom ever you are but i am not a 419 eaters - Eun1ce

pony

Smile
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MrPeterFyle, speaking about the Halifax bank account I was scammed by advantage loan for �50.00GBP in my Halifax Easy Cash account in December, the scammers are still conning people into fake loans, I was promise a �20,000.00GBP loan in sterling, but they con me by �17,000.00GBP so I refuse to accept there request. So I reported them to my local police station an told them I also told Halifax bank of Scotland PLC, they did care about if I was con or not so I told the Office of the fair trading about them an the county courts, if I get some money I am going to take them to court an claim � 20,050.00GBP pounds in sterling an sue the scammer�s company in Southampton. I telephone the loan company in December but they refuse to give me the �20,000.00GBP pounds in sterling after a couple of weeks later the scammers send another form through the post asking me to send them another �50.00GBP pounds in sterling so I reported them to the police as scammers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic