SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Transgendered

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an email out of no where to a backup character I havent used at all yet, from a Russian man sent along pics. I told him I was a gay transgenderd male who had had several operations to remove all the male bits.
My god, the next 2 emails, which he fired off in quick succession, were barely understandable. I got him all excited! He wants to get married!
heres the first-

Quote:
babe thank you very much yes im look good im very good looking but im want you to you with me love me like me and loyal for me are you interested for me are you true love believe true love believe lovely happy time babe im very interested but im need your help to buy my ticket send me copy scan my ticket send me copy scan and im see real and im believe your sorry babe many poeple outside play like games im no like games im no like play never please dont play me
are you real realy believe me buy my ticket and pick me up your airport babe
send me your pics babe please send me your address number and try the call me ok
my number xxxxx xxx xxx xxxx ok
go to buy phone card babe first call card number after pin number after my number very cheap 3 or 5 dolar ok babe and are you not buy my ticket dont worry im not scammer im not burglar im buy my ticket but give me sure ok send me address your airport ok your address and number home address to
and my uncle and my father help me to buy the my ticket but no now
give me sure becouse im poor
are you help me to find job
you have job or find job
and are you have car
you have houese or rent
and are you believe true love
are you believe true like
im love you only my no body kiss you no body like you no body touch you ok only im touch and only im sexs with you ok
never please only me
im jealous is ok
are you want marry me
my uncle said me now he live now my home he said girl realy like you go to keep your self
and happy time babe
are you believe me realy love true
and opertion and after you my women
babe are you find job for me hotel and im work hotel 5 star and you pick me up ok
or im run or walk
live together sleep to im love true ok believe me
babe
send me pics
nude sexsy ok
see you
bye

my god, he's up for anything, ok?
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nude Sexsy Pics? He better have to work hard to get those.

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can let you have some TV pre-op pics, and I think I have some post op ones as well, if you need them, definitely NSFW

anything to make it look more plausible

pm me

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish-I found some online. I thought the face looked pretty close, but he went ballistic because one had no breasts and the other did. I told him they were taken a year apart, and there were several surgeries in between. He wants full nudies. He is now taking some time to think about it, he said he has ANOTHER tranny and an old woman willing to send him a ticket and set him up with a job and everything here, I think he's bluffing. I said I was going out and would talk to him tommorrow, after I gave him a guilt trip. He's trying to get control , I think?
Are your pics of the same person? I'll pm you. I could use them next time.

@ Excalibur, I had sent them already, I'm such a whore. Its a learning experience, but I'm happy I got this far with him, Ive only been at this 5 days.
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

aaawwwwww!!!! Embarassed

Quote:
wowwwwwww
you realy women realy you have pusy dont wory im love you you have not pusyy im love you to
when you opeation and after im love you more and marry me to
please send full pics your everiting

He loves me again!!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure he is Russian?

Take a good look at the headers because I am pretty sure it's a lad and not a vlad.

Russians playing the role of a male to scam you are rare but not impossible, I go more on how they write

I have made a few of the ladisms in bold for you

babe thank you very much yes im look good im very good looking but im want you to you with me love me like me and loyal for me are you interested for me are you true love believe true love believe lovely happy time babe im very interested but im need your help to buy my ticket send me copy scan my ticket send me copy scan and im see real and im believe your sorry babe many poeple outside play like games im no like games im no like play never please dont play me
are you real realy believe me buy my ticket and pick me up your airport babe
send me your pics babe please send me your address number and try the call me ok
my number xxxxx xxx xxx xxxx ok
go to buy phone card babe first call card number after pin number after my number very cheap 3 or 5 dolar ok babe and are you not buy my ticket dont worry im not scammer im not burglar im buy my ticket but give me sure ok send me address your airport ok your address and number home address to
and my uncle and my father help me to buy the my ticket but no now
give me sure becouse im poor
are you help me to find job
you have job or find job
and are you have car
you have houese or rent
and are you believe true love
are you believe true like
im love you only my no body kiss you no body like you no body touch you ok only im touch and only im sexs with you ok
never please only me
im jealous is ok
are you want marry me
my uncle said me now he live now my home he said girl realy like you go to keep your self
and happy time babe
are you believe me realy love true
and opertion and after you my women
babe are you find job for me hotel and im work hotel 5 star and you pick me up ok
or im run or walk
live together sleep to im love true ok believe me
babe
send me pics
nude sexsy ok
see you
bye

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I would take note of Murry, man knows his stuff.

Malaysia
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok he is actually saying he's Turkish, he wants to use Ataturk Airport. I traced his IP and its Turkish as well.

I just found a whole thread about him, here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1053271#1053271
I guess Im not his first Sad

The can't even afford money for me to go to cyber cafe and chat to see someone who can happy me.-K0t0k0l Le4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic