SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A "pay-up-or die" threat in my catcher account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dropped a line to William at his yahoo addy. Let's see if I get a nibble. Never did go after a hit man lad; this should be fun!

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe...open season on this guy?
Popped off the email just now, will be my first! Very Happy
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent Mr Rob his 10.000 bucks through the GAME System....
Hopefully now he won't kill me or his mother or anyone else....

Or he gets back to me asking for the right bank Twisted Evil
I hope I can make him travel a bit within the UK

EDIT: hmm obviously he is located in the USA.... maybe I can get him to meet me in Miami.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He initially contacted my Pastor Town character. Pastor Town offered him $10k for the tape another $20k when the person putting out the contract is convicted. Pastor Town Selles made the mistake of calling him Brother Billy. Waving money in front of Billy gets his attention.

Quote:
HELLO DEAR
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER SO I DONT ACCEPT THAT FROM YOU I WAS PAID TO KILL YOU BUT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE JUST WRITEN ME I THINK YOU ARE READY TO BUY YOUR LIFE AND AS WELL PAY FOR THE ELIMINATION OF THE PERSON YOU WANT YOU DEAD SO MR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF I AM SORRY TO SAY I CAN NOT ACCEPT $20,000 FROM YOU BECAUSE IT IS NOT WORTH ENOUGH SO I WLL WILL ACCEPT $50,000 FROM YOU AS A DEAL.
AND YOU ARE ALSO TO PAY THE $10,000 FOR THE RELEASE OF THE RECORNDING TAPE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO UK ON MY NAME (MR BILLY FORST) IF YOU ARE WILING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE BUT IF YOU DONT I WILL HELP YOU DO THE DEMAGE BY SENDING TO HELL WERE ARE YOU SURPOSE TO BE BY NOW SO KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS WITHIN THE NEXT 24HOURS AND AS WELL AN AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL PAY THE $50,000 FOR THE ELIMINATION OF THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD.
IF I AM WELL PAID I CAN KILL MY OWN MOTHER SO KILLING YOU IS AS EASY AS I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS JOB FOR LONG NOW BE WARNED NOT SAY I DO NOT INFORM YOU.

SO DONT JOKE WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL ASK MY BOYS TO TRACK YOU DOWN IMMEDIATELY REMEMBER THEY ARE WATCHING YOU SO DON'T TRY ANYTHING STUPID.

BELOW ARE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION

SENDER NAME:
RECEIVER NAME: BILLY FROST
MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SENT:
SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP

Email:[email protected]
Phone +447045754241
BE WARNED..............

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wasn't too interested in me until I send him a babbling letting about having been almost run down by a car and he better stop fooling around.

I get this Laughing

Quote:

He took the bait! Buhaha! This is great!

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm Kevin Rob obviously couldn't pick up his GAMES transfer...
Quote:
YOU BASTARD YOU BETTER MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND THE INFORMATION TO MY BOSS BEFORE MY BOS INSTRUCT US TO KILL YOU FUCKING LIFE THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU BECAUSE I WORK UNDER MY BOY INSTRUCTION. FUCK YOUR ASL.

Shocked
so now his boys instruct him... I thought he was the boss?!? I better ask him Laughing

Billy Frost didn't tell me were he lives so I was unable to send him the money today... he copied his "I kill my mother"-letter and added that he is living the UK... I will tell him that I try to send the money tomorrow.[/quote]
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is being quite civil to me since our chat

Quote:
Thank you very much for the payment but what about the payment information you know that i require all information for me to collect the money so please just send me the MTCN Number and a scan document of the payment slip i am waiting for you respond have a nice day and Thanks For Your Understanding

Malaysia
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Kevin Rob to me:
Quote:
look here i am just coming from the bank for the confirmation of your payment and the bank authority has ask me to provide the scan copy of the payment slip and the one you send to me there was nothing inside dont false me to do stupid thing to you and your entire family i will want you to scan and send down the payment slip again before the next5hours or i will loose my mind, if you really know that you make the payment send it again because i will not find it funny if i dont recive it between the next5hours that all i have to tell you once again dont play with the life of your family, if you know that you can not send it you better make the payment through western union money transfer and send down the payment details to me if i dont receivev the payment information oh my God you will visit hell with your family. so be warned or you die.

I mailed him the instructions for the GAME System and a scanned receit... obviously it didn't work... maybe he gets a new receit later today.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@narf - I love this line from him! Could be a nice siggy.
Quote:
i will want you to scan and send down the payment slip again before the next5hours or i will loose my mind,

Don't screw up again, or send it late. We wouldn't want that^^ to happen! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love baiting this lad! He is one mean sumbitch:

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR THIS FROM YOU BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE READY TO DIE AND I PROMISE HELL BECAUSE I HAVE NO OPTION DOWN TO KILL YOU AND YOUR BASTARD CHILD SO DONT EVEN BORDER TO SEND THE MONEY AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT I FEEL SO PITY FOR YOU YOU MUST BE VERY GREEDY FOR THAT REASON YOU WILL DIE A GREEDY DEATH IF YOU REALLY KNOW YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT JUST SEND DOWN THE INFORMATION BECAUSE I AM GIVING YOU THIS LAST CHANCE BEFORE I MADE UP MY MIND FUCK YOU AND YOU BASTARD SON

Remember, I'm a poor young mother with a 5-yr-old boy who has leukemia and needs life-saving surgery, and will die without it. I love seeing how low these scumbags will go.

Let's keep this mugu running in circles!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know Im new but I hooked this guy too, lol. Unfortunately I dont have a scanner to scan, and I dont know how to transfer money.
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got this lad to reply to me. My female character gave him a song and dance story about how she was having a sexual affair with her ex-friend's husband, etc.

His reply was short and to the point:

Quote:
that is not my fucking business if you really love your fucking life comply

He's far too mellow for me. Let's see if I can make him nasty.

Edited fer gramar and speling.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So his deadline is over... nothing from him so I forged a nice GAMES receit (many thanks to you Stu_Pidass). I scaled it down to about 3" height and sent it to him.

I thought about sending him a scanned slip but I only wear boxers...

maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a gmail chat with Mr XXX XXX last night. He became bored with me quite rapidly (probably because you guys all sound like you may pay up so I'm just small fry). I tried to get him to expand a bit on his plans but he wouldn't so I just gave up.

I do like the part where he tells me to choose his favourite colour, though.

Quote:
xxxxxx: SEE YOU SOON

me: please don't hurt me! I'm just a simple woman.

xxxxxx: AND I WISH YOU SAFE JOURNEY TO HELL

me: likewise, my sinister friend. But first: what's your favourite colour?

xxxxxx: USE ANY COLOUR OF YOUR CHIOCE

me: okay, green then.

xxxxxx: IT'S YOUR CHOICE

me: my hovercraft is full of eels.

xxxxxx: SO JUST GO AND PAY THE MONEY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BEFORE MY BOSS ASK US TO TRACK YOU DOWN

me: can you not use "caps lock?" it's really difficult to read. Together with your grammar it hurts my head.

xxxxxx: BETTER DO SOO. BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU NOW
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the man bit me, too. Smile
Quote:
Dear Mr. White,

What is all this business about? Who could possibly want me dead? You must be a joker, or something.
I am not amused. Go away, King Of Fools, you.

Regards,

Wayne
========
subject CONTACT MY BOSS IF YOU LOVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE

THANKS FOR THE TIME THAT YOU SPENP WRITING THAT STUPID THING THAT YOU REALLY THING IS INTERESTING I AM WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME IF YOU DONT COMPLY YOU WILL SEE YOU FUCKING LIFE IN HELL, CONTACT MY BOSS IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU [email protected]
===========

Dear Mr. White,
I will indeed contact your boss, K3v1n Kr0b, however, I do not feel that anything I wrote to you was stupid.
You threatened my life. I asked if you were a joker. This is completely understandable, considering I am loved by all
people. So, therefore, I concluded that you must be The King of Fools. I will copy Mr. Kr0b this letter to you, as
I do not feel you are being earnest or truthful in your statements or boasts. And please, refrain from any more yelling.
I hate yelling. You are a rude man, Mr. White, and I don't think that I like you at all.
Warmest flatulence in your general direction,
Wayne

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO!!! Heres mine:

Quote:
I HAVE JUST REPORTED YOU TO MY BOSS SO THINK ABOUT THAT FUCK YOUR SOUL

Quote:
HELLO DEAR (RIP)
MY BOYS JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE PAYING SOME GAMES WITH THEM AND YOU TOLD THEM YOU HAVE MAKE A PAYMENT OF $2000 AND YOU PROVIDED AN INVALID MTCN NUMBER SO SINCE WHEN AS MTCN NUMBER BE COME ELEVEN DIGIT NUMBER SO IN THIS CASE I CAN SEE THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE AND YOU MUST BE A VERY GREEDY PERSON SO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO TELL YOU IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE REALLY MAKE THIS PAYMENT JUST PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION IN A COMPLETE FORMAT SO THAT THIS MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED BUT IF YOU WANT TO DIE NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL HAVE A NICE DAY AND SEE YOU SOON.
GIVE ME THE SENDER NAME:

SEND ME THE CORRECT MTCN NUMBER:
AMOUNT SEN:
SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP I WANT TO SEE THAT IN THE 2HOURS TIME

Email:[email protected]
Phone +447045754241

Quote:
I AM WARNING YOU DONT JOKE WITH ME

o my!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! He got back to me right away... Very Happy
Quote:
From K3v1nkr0b Kr0b

THANK YOU I KNOW YOU ARE A HERO BUT YOU WILL SEE ME

KEVIN
======

Dear Mr. K3v1nkr0b Kr0b,

What the blazes are you thanking me for? I'm no hero, Mr. Kr0b. And when can I expect your presence at my domicile,
or would you rather meet in a nicer setting, say over a nice hot lunch comprising of succotash, Philadelphia Cream Cheese,
and asparagus, with mayonnaise? I indeed value my life, but I see no reason why anyone would want to kill me, and then to
send me an email and tell me about it? This sounds like something The King Of Fools would do, doesn't it?
Do you have any proof of what you are saying, or are you just blowing kumquats out your nether regions?
My pet boa constrictor would like to meet you too, she likes wrap herself around the throats of blowhards, and squeeze
out a nice squeal or two out of her friends. Let me know when you are coming, as I'm looking forward to it.
You're a funny man, Mr. Kr0b. I believe we could be great friends. hehehe
Contemplating a rather large belch,
Wayne

EDIT: More from the dummy...didn't want to double post.
K3v1nkr0b Kr0b to me

GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU SEE MY BOYS.
HELL
--------

Dear Mr. K3v1nkr0b,

When are your boys coming over? Do they have my address? I think they would get lost without it,
don't you think? Or are we going to eat a fine and fancy lunch together to discuss this death issue?
I would rather meet for lunch, after a hot bath in yonder Roman tub. I'm feeling a bit gritty, after the affairs of the day.
Please be more informative on the issue at hand and before us at this time. I feel all this beating about the bush is
most unconstructive. What do you really want with me anyway? I'm bobbleheaded and discombobulated by your
unresponsiveness to my inquiries, Sir K3v1nkr0b, King Of Fools.
Raspberries all for you,
Wayne

8)EDIT to mask the fool's address, so I wouldn't be the fool.. Embarassed

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zapit
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leeuwen... what was Whxte's IP in PHX, AZ, USA ?

I received this from Willxxm Whxte today.

Quote:
IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND WANT TO LIVE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS FOR YOU TO CONTACT MY BOSS AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH YOU CAN AFFORD TO YOU TO BE FREE EMAIL [email protected] SO BE WARNED.

I replied to Kexin today with readnotify.com so maybe it will sniff out his location.

This is a first for me so I will see how it goes.

Quote:
I was told to contact you by Willxxm Whxte. Please I dont want any trouble and I dont want to die! I have a family to take care of and my little girl is in the hospital right now.
I don't have that many friends and they have no reason to have me killed, unless it may have been Lanny. He was not very happy with me sleeping with his wife.
You have me very worried right now and I dont know what to do. I have $20,000.00 dollors in hospital bills to pay. Please spare my life and kill someone eles. Ok?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean, I couldn't help it! Someone had to abuse him! You people are just too damn cooperative with him! But, in actuality, I'm feeling rather silly today, so I sent one more.
Then, I promise not to insult him, or make him waste his precious time reading my emails, unless, he writes back. Very Happy

subject: your boss is a tool
Dear Mr. William White,

I'm sorry to say that after emailing your boss, K3v1nKebob, I have determined that he is not a very serious man.
After discussing his concerns regarding my life or death, I invited him to talk about it over a nice lunch.
He has refused to tell me what his boys would like to eat, or when they are coming. I would appreciate it,
if you could talk to him, and let him know of my displeasure with the way he is handling all this threatening
situation. I do not like to eat alone, and if he is not coming today, I shall phone some of my other friends,
and have my lunch with them, instead. Please get back to me ASAP, as my stomach is starting to make
gurgling noises. Thank you, Mr. Wh1te.

Regards of pestilence upon you,
Wayne

Safari Issac to Chad
freddyfudpucker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
@SlapHappy-
Hey, we had the same idea about being to nice with him, I literally just sent this out-

Hey, Billyboy,
duuuuude!!!
Just got done with a 3 way sex marathon with your wife and mother, they said your a total vagina and not to worry.
Tootles!
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops. Looks like his 'William White' Yahoo! account has been burned.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
briey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After l mentioned that l was still alive after the 48 hours he gave me to live, Billy Frost sent this
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD FOR WRITING ME SUCH A MAIL DO YOU SEE ME LIKE A HUNGRY MAN I DONT HAVE ANY MORE SAYING FOR NOW

Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what an angry young man, poor boy, i think its time for Aunty Bouchet Fanny to reach out to him, and try to get him in touch with his inner feminine side....

he will need councilling i've decided an additional bait, and when he demands a scanned mtcn, i'll Accidently mix it up with a goatsee pic. Twisted Evil

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@briey - Welcome to eater! That's a funny quote you got there! Nice siggy material.hehehe Laughing Well, I must have insulted his intelligence or something. Maybe his boys don't like succotash for lunch. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is getting Evil or Very Mad he just sends the same script over and over again anyone else have him of script
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic