SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For my new friend | Vera, 26, St Petersburg

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
i_am_redgirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent: Thursday, 31 January 2008 10:28 p.m.
To: Information Services
Subject: For my new friend!

Hello dear!

You have interested me, and I want write to you. I want to tell you some facts about me! My name is Vera. I am 26, I am 165, 49 kg. I live in town Saint Petersburg in Russia. I have only my mom, my dad died 4 years ago. I am the only child unfortunately! I rent an apartment not far from my work. I work as a teacher of dances, usually I work from 3pm till 9 pm. I like my work and it is a good money if work hard SmileSmileSmile I am proud that I am able to rent an apartment! 5 months ago I bought my computer and began discovering internet! It is captivating!!! It may seem that I have everything to live happily but it is not so! I have problems with finding a boyfriend and love of all my life SmileSmileSmile Some men want to date with me but I don't like them, the men I would like to date with are already married or have serious relationship with other women! That is terrible! I speak good English and that is why I decided to search all over the English speaking world SmileSmileSmile I do believe that it is possible to meet my special one on internet! Many women met their soulmates abroad and they are very happy with them. Why not?!?! Well, what else to tell you about me?! I have a couple of best friends and I spend my free time with them.
Usually we go to the cinema or to disco. I like to dance very much!!!
It is wonderful when work is hobby and passion! I visit my mom several times a week, I help her about the house and we just talk! My mother have good work as bookkeeper. We can pay for all life expenses. And I will not ask you help me with money. I know many stories about it. If you will write to me more, you will understand, that I am not such girl! My girlfriend find her husband on internet in last year. She move to Australia and they have happy family. She write to me letter every week. Also I teach dances in orphan house for free. I like kids and I feel that I help them a lot, they don't have parents and I am sure that I make their life better! When I offered to teach dances, I was said that my wage would be very small. I said that I would do it without any salary. I have another good work and I just want to make this world less cruel for those kids. 3 times a week I go there. Oh, the most important thing I would like to tell you. I need serious relationship, I don't want to have a penpal. I have much love to give and I need somebody loves me also. I don't want to ask you many questions, just write me about yourself as I did. And of course feel free to ask questions!

I shall wait for your letter. You can write to me on my e-mail: [email protected]

Have a nice day!
Sincerely Vera.
i_am_redgirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it does make me laugh that the sender is ...

If anyone wants to bait this antonio vera - feel free Shocked
Phantom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. It can be seen ^^^^

Well you never know...maybe he was Antonio and is now Vera. These things do happen. Shocked Laughing
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you doubting Thomasses you .. Just read on .. Her addy : doesn't leave any loose ends, does it. It's a damn pretty girl, even stating her favorite position .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i had this one today and got a reply.
the replied email matches the one i posted a topic about called newbie questions. shes a money launderer who uses the victim as a middleman who transfers money to her via WU.
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mind if I message her. I do love very pretty girls.

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

be my guest excalibur
if your lucky you will also get a photoshop doctored trophy photo with your name typed on it!
I didn;t bother getting banking details as i don;t have the experience yet in this type of money laundering scheme. Maybe you can
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic