SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait: You have to clear yourself from this mess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys are just plain too lazy. Any of my characters who have given them a challenge are dropped. Now I've gotten lazy with them. Most of the time I tell them moneys short and I need a few days. Their response:

Quote:
How are you doing today,like you said in your last email,i am waiting for the payment information today because the 3fcc are complaining about the delay.

I am waiting.

Frank

No creativity. Losers!

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush - Oh we have already had the MG, but discounted that as my characters uncle runs the local postal service and he would wonder what his 16 year old neice was up to. So WU it has to be. Being the conscientious young lady that she is and especially not wanting her god fearing parents to a) find out why the 3fcc wanted her to send them money and b) How she actually raised the money so quickly (dirty little hussy!), she sensibly chose MTCN S3cure. They now have to wait 48 hours UNLESS they start revealing the code when funds could be refunded to her once they have revealed at least 33% of the code!! Isn't life a bitch! Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We have booked rooms at the Stop Over Hotel,so when you got to the airport we will be there,you will see us the efcc,we are wearing red jacket everything in the airport knows us.

Efcc

They expect me to get there... today Laughing
But of course that response was much too late and I didn't get any proof of the reservation.

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

think i burned another of my charictures with him, he asked why i hadn't paid the other day, told him i was sick with mangey flaps disease, never heard back or is he back in a quiet mode

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He/they are fairly quiet at the moment only getting one a day, and mostly one liners.

"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a very short letter from d4n today.

Quote:
My love,i cant wait to meet you some,i have got my heart,infact my love for doubled ten times after reading your lovely email.

Please i need your phone number,i wana talk to you,please.

I am waiting.

I love you

He is back on the phone number thing again. I will give him an excuse why I don't want to do that yet but I am eventually going to have to.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fired Barry and asked for a new lawyer. The Efcc asked if they got me a new lawyer, would I pay him. Of course, I said.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told Tom I'm sending a private jet to pick him up at the airport in Ghana so he needs to be ready at a moments notice & he said "OK". Confused What does he mean "OK"?! Anyway, I need to find a remote, small airstrip.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they gave up on me.

Quote:
You will watch and see your inform in the good morning America programm.

Efcc

Anyone watch Good Morning America today? LOL

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lostinengland2006 - Be afraid, be very afraid. When I got the GMA threats, my characters stopped mocking them and pleaded for another chance. I think these guys actually think they're being taken seriously. Start groveling!Laughing

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hn 5and seems to have misplaced the money I sent him and is threatening to commence a (cheap) suit against me. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Nobody collect any money,let me have the payment information and the receipt,i have told the efcc about what you are and we are not going to take lightlly with out,if wait and did not get what i asked you to send to me now i will commence a suit against you.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fired Barry and the Efcc got me a new lawyer, Davis. We'll see how Davis works out Smile

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear! Looks like they are getting a tad miffed!
Quote:

It seems you are playing with us,we are going to deal with you if you dont send the money today

All she is doing is asking a simple question that they seem to have a problem with Rolling Eyes

narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man those guys are lazy.

Quote:
The court is on now and you did not appear.

3fcc

I answered them and told them that they have to send me some documents for my lawyers. And that they should stop sending me one-liners. no respond so far.

Have they given up on all of us? And if so why do they even bother to send one-liners? Or are they busy to get some diamonds from Ghana? Laughing

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the latest from D4niel
Quote:
My love how are you doing today? i got your last email,i did not meant to hurt you,i will tell you all about myself.

I am 6ft tall,fair,blace hair,brown eyes,i live alone in V1ctoria 1sland,l4gos N1geri4,i like beans and plantain,a little bite rice and egg.

My hubbies are watching movies,listening to music and traveling.

I like it more when you suck my b***s,it really pained that you said you are not sure of my love for you,the love i have for you is like a mountain so high and like an ocean so deep,you insulted my love for you by saying that,all i know is that nothing will ever change my love for come rain come sun.

The only reason why i asked for your is because the feelings is too much and i want to whisper some sweet loving words into your ear and i will be touching my dick while talking with that i can come as many times as possible,i am not going to ask for your number again,i am sorry,okay.

As we start the month of love today,everything you lay your hands on will be lovely.

I love you so much me angel.

I checked the header and it still suggests the UK. But that just makes me more curious. Why would he say N1geria if he is in the UK?

He didn't read my whole letter. I am sure if that. I guess I will ramp the sex again and mix it into my letters in spots so I am sure he reads the whole thing. This is what I wrote to him to get him off the phone sex subject.

Quote:
Honey I was a little disappointed with your email today. I was hoping that you would tell me more about you. Where you live, what you do, what you look like and so on. What are you deepest secrets? What are your sexual fantasies? I want to learn more about you.

Instead of you inspiring me with knowledge, romance and sexual overtures I get "I need you number". That was a let down and I am sadden by it. Dan you can give me your number if you want but don't expect me to call to soon. I will give you my number when I am 100% sure this is the real deal. When I receive a email like this, it doesn't seem real to me it just seems somewhat brash.

D4n, honey, I am not into phone sex. I should have told you that in the beginning which is my fault. It reminds me of all those 900 numbers that are advertised on tv in the late evenings and in the singles part of our local news paper. Guys pay for a woman and It is just scripted trash that is meaningless. It is not heart felt. There is no thought or emotions behind it unlike letters that can be cherished forever. I hope you understand this. I would feel like a cheap whore selling my body if I were to engage in phone sex. I like to have sex as you know, but I like to have sex when I am ready for it not when the phone rings. Honey, I hope you understand this. I don't want to confuse you and I am truly sorry if I mis-lead you into thinking I was into it.

snipped

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have managed a whole 16 days before we get to this -
Quote:
We are going to hand over everything to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard.
Well, my poor heroine is so distraught, I think that running away from home might be her only option Laughing

narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Case is going on,if you like you come if you like dont come,we have told you what to do,the case will be going and you know what your absence mean and there is no lawyer to stand for you.

3fcc

at least I still have a chance to present myself in court. Laughing
But I am really angry that they refuse to send me the complaints against me. Gonna slap 'em for such unprofessionality. Twisted Evil

haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow some compassion from the lad!

Quote:
Dear sir

I tried to pay frank last week, but he was complaining about not being able to get the money and having to pay his friend, so i went to get the money back and i am going to pay to his friend, I have been confined to the house for a few days as my cancer has flared up again and is very painful but as soon as i am well enough i will be straight there to pay him

thank you for your patience
Efcc

Print
Add ECONOMIC to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
ECONOMIC AND FINANCE CRIME COMMISSION to me
show details 13:49 (4 hours ago)

Issac

We are very sorry about your illness,we will be waiting for your email as soon as you do that .

Take it easy.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new lawyer, Davis, is on the ball!

Quote:
Yes,the efcc told me about you,i attached my call to bar cert and my memebership Id,you know its not every lawyer will like to send their certs through internet,but i am doing this because the efcc is involved.

My fee is $1200.

As soon as i receive your reply i will go ahead and work.

Davis U

Here are Davis's "certs"
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/kel4876/misc/CALLTOBARCERTIFICATE.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/kel4876/misc/MEMBERSHIPIDENTITYCARD.jpg

Wow, impressive. When I grow up, I wanna go to The Nigeria Law School Laughing

Quote:
Davis,

Wow, you've been a lawyer for 28 years! Kudos to you sir. That is very impressive. I guess that is why you are charging me $1200, which is way more than Barry was going to charge me. But then again Barry sucked as a lawyer. You get what you pay for I guess.

Okay, now that I've replied, what is our strategy in fighting the Efcc, New Scotland Yard, FBI, and the American FBI?

Sincerely,

Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here is the latest soap news on K4te and D4niel.

I told him last night I was going out of town after sending two emails one being somewhat nasty. He replied:

Quote:
My love how are you today,i got ur two emails,anyway taking the picture is very okay,but you never can say if your girl friend who you want to borrow you the camery will gossip like you rightlly said in one of your previous email. so he is reading them

If yo trust her you can ask her to take the pictures for you,i am robing my c**k as write this mail,feeling the hotness of your c Shocked Shocked t around the cap of my c**k,i am coming i am coming,aahhhh ooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh,oh my k4tie,ohhhoohhhhooo my K4tie,yaehhhhh i have come,i wish u are hear to feel my juicy,i have to go and wash up. Shocked

I Love you more than you ever know,lots of kisses from Dan

Do you think he went a little bit over the top? Razz I keep waiting for him to ask for money and I am almost in shock that he has not brought is up once.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK that is the height of laziness...he comes after 1/2 a line of text?!?! Evil or Very Mad

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^well you did notice that I didn't post the letter I wrote. It was pretty bad. It would have made a U.S. Marine blush Embarassed

Quote:
he comes after 1/2 a line of text?!?!

When your good your good Laughing

narf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Their answer to my demand for some documents regarding my case:

Quote:
We are not going to send it,you will get it when you come here.

Efcc

I sent them a mail asking a lot of questions about the case. Hopefully they write more than one-liners about that.

Has anyone an idea why are they so lazy? Why do they even bother to reply?

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

narf wrote:
Has anyone an idea why are they so lazy?

They are lads. It's the main qualification other than boundless greed. Rolling Eyes

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambush - This lad is quite obviously a "new man" lad!
Quote:
ohhhoohhhhooo my K4tie,yaehhhhh i have come,i wish u are hear to feel my juicy,i have to go and wash up.
Satisfying his woman and then going to do the dishes - for gods sake don't tell the wife!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic